Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (60010 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ladies or women?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Yet Evening newspapers of nairaland will say that men are scum

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Marriage is like University. Those inside want to get out, those outside want to get in.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 4Shakes(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
wahala no too much like this grin
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is becoming embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Styluss: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
You are right, its not like they dont have suitors, they needed a poverty alleivation man who dont need them
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BadMaster: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Evening newspapers everywhere. After they must have been bleeped by countless dicks and sucked various sizes of Gbola. I pity the unfortunate fool who would marry these ones.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by PaulH07: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Burna Boy described them perfectly as thinking opposite of reality.

Them go chop these ones taya...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Againstallodds: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.
I agree with you

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
After their body count don reach 5,369 each, Dem come dey pray to find one mugu wey go marry borehole come carry all their responsibilities for head again!!!
Chai, I fear these modern day women o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.
stop the consolation and go get married

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
No shaking. Most of them are nothing to write home about while some are looking for AI / Chatgpt generated husband. Till infinity, there will be no answer.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by milann: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
madscientist88:
when you finally grow mature enough to connect with your soul and pathways with your egos,thats when you remember the importance of getting married,its a sad reality that many would still get married for their ego and not the soul.if you are getting married because you need a family of your own its your soul,if you are getting married because of your family pressure,then its your ego.choose your path carefully
is marriage a necessity?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by saintol(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin
kernniejay:
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Dottormentor: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ewo! Fear who no fear nairaland bois. U don sample her too? Baddest.
BlackhatMentor:

Yours will be worst than this

Coupled with the fact that you're ugly

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by milann: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
BadMaster:
Evening newspapers everywhere. After they must have been bleeped by countless dicks and sucked various sizes of Gbola. I pity the unfortunate fool who would mary these ones.
but they've got experience in bed
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
After their toto don worn out......

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop the consolation and go get married

Stop your suffering and tilling of the ground and kill yourself please, the world is a harsh place. Heaven is a home of enjoyment without @bolded.

PrinceOfLagos:
ah pele o aunty singleston
Thanks oooo

I don't want to age or die prematurely because of someone's extended family stresses,bad bloodlines and generational curs^s OK.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
The kind of news NL males like to recycle, lol, this post has been posted here before, una no dey tire. How people doing what they think is best for them became news still remains one of the wonders of the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Morbeta11(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
kernniejay:
Sofria, Jennyclay pls take note.

If them hear you, make my leg bend...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

This is not their worries TRUST ME
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Go kill yourself please, the world is a harsh place.
ah pele o aunty singleston

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Make Dem change their character and their entitlement attitude first,God is not mocked!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by ogascomax: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Laugh, they are beautiful girls over there. That is what people get when the failed to plan or live write. Many of them could be the reason that they are not married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do you know how many beautiful women that are single? They thought beauty is the only thing, men wants........

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Rayban26: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is embarrassing.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by RonuThings(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
🙄

These so called Feminists on Nairaland are all married.

They are just deceiving the younger ones on nairaland.

One of the so called Feminist on Nairaland just gave birth, the other one is heavily Pregnant now.

Don't allow people to deceive you 😏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by maureensylvia(f): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Awww
May God answer their prayers
I wish they won't be desperate and fall into the hands of wrong men

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by ahaz: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Where dem dey I dey find wife let any of them Dm make we reason
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by kabillionaire(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
If you check there now, 99.9% of them are baby mama's, who wants liability?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tonytony208(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

Responsible women, who are family oriented and not selfish, do not reason like you. If child birth doesn't change your body, old age will.

By the time you are above menopause with no child, your brain will wake up by then, but it will be too late for you. Your only option will be to adopt, but an adopted child can never be like your own child.

You will learn your lesson the hard way!

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.