Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (59985 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by viceb: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some of them re not ready to be wife or supporter of men. They re looking for mugu to alleviate the poverty around them or whom to drag right with...feminists...e don red for them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by seniorgozman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
I wish I can talk to single ladies in Nigeria. They are not the problem, the economy is frustrating men . No man wants to add burden to what he carrying already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Yes, I am very selfish. I can't risk my life trying to bring a disrespectful, Bastard Cheater's child.
Do you know how many Women passed away during prego and labour period? If she survived it what happens after that? husband cheating because of stretch marks, belly, change of the body ,and over wide vagina .

Please lets be real for once.
tonytony208:

Responsible women, who are family oriented and not selfish, do not reason like you. If child birth doesn't change your body, old age will.

By the time you are above menopause with no child, your brain will wake up by then, but it will be too late for you. Your only option will be to adopt, but an adopted child can never be like your own child.

You will learn your lesson the hard way!

Abeg, rest... You have nothing to say, just wanted to talk for the sake of talking.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Rayban26: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
maureensylvia:
Awww
May God answer their prayers
I wish they won't be desperate and fall into the hands of wrong men

Did you even ask yourself if they themselves are not the wrong person for someone's son?
One sided gender.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by danilmo: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit

Dodge? As per why??
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Evolutionism: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Beuberry(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Old news
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.
IF YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN CONTRIBUTE IDEA FOR THE BETTERMENT OF COUNTRY, YOU CAN MARRY 15 WIFE WITHOUT ISSUES, GADAFI OF LIBYA DID IT
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
NIGERIAN LADIES WILL FINALLY MARRIED THEIR FATHER, BASED ON THEIR GULLIBLE MENTALITY AND ATTITUDES 😂✍️🦍

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
Yes, I am very selfish. I can't risk my life trying to bring a disrespectful, Bastard Chester's child.
Do you know how many Women passed away during prego and labour period.

Abeg, rest... You have nothing to say, just wanted to talk for the sake of talking.
THAT IS REALITY BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN HAVE SUCH ADVICE
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Evolutionism: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either Poverty Alleviation Program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.

Say No More.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kevineleven(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Eyaa i am touched, may God answer their prayer in JN.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
WHEN GOD TOLD NOAH THAT IT WAS GOING RAIN, IT HAD NEVER RAIN ON EARTH BEFORE THEN, ACCORDING TO GENESIS 2-5 BUT BECAUSE HE HAD ABSOLUTE FAITH IN HIM THAT MADE THE PROMISE, HE WENT INTO ACTION AND BUILT THE ARK. WORK IS FAITH EXPRESSED AND FAITH LOOKS STIUPID EXCEPT TO THOSE THAT HAVE IT. WHAT THEY DID WAS SIMPLE EXPRESSION OF FAITH AND IT WILL PRODUCE POSITIVE RESULTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Ferrous(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
When me I dey here
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by unity004(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
They should head to Kano cheesy grin grin grin
#Mass_wedding

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Majesty7: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Person dey wear wedding dress twice? So, if they don't wear it, God won't give them or answer their prayers? Please people should seek God by themselves and HE will answer them. Only God knows how much they got those dresses? Why all these? You can't bribe God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chetas81:
THAT IS REALITY BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN HAVE SUCH ADVICE

😕

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by CloudTrees(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Have faith. God will do it

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Vision101(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon post

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.

@me
Regretting ko, lamentation ne. Don't mind them they don't want you to enjoy what they are enjoying. You know human beings once they enter the house of pleasure they lock door 🚪 permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Majesty7: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.

Leave such places where you turn around to hear gibberish. Go to places virtuous women are. No family 100% complete. People make sacrifices to keep relationship, business, success and everything good you might think of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by 8stargeneral: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zonefree:

The good Lord does not patronise foolishness.

In a sane world, all the ladies in that video should be arrested and prosecuted!
why
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by OkoAnike(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.

Very correct...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Gfash22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by henryadex(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Aren't there other good news in the world than repeating stale newsd

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Majesty7:

Leave such places where you turn around to hear gibberish. Go to places virtuous women are. No family 100% complete. People make sacrifices to keep relationship, business, success and everything good you might think of.

Another bee buzzing.
OK, one of those that made that statement is a HM in a well paid private school and a relative to Adams Oshios.With five kids. If those were enough why is she still saying that? .

Vision101:
Jeon post

@me
Regretting ko, lamentation ne. Don't mind them they don't want you to enjoy what they are enjoying. You know human beings once they enter the house of pleasure they lock door 🚪 permanently.

It's good to be sarcastic. But use it with intelligent.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigchristo: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Video of single ladies in wedding gowns praying for a life partner before the end of this year

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLaBIgNTcp8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyXeZ5bLgRd/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
E don reach like this?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Ever8090: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
😁
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Vision101(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
1Sharon grin

@me
You are laughing on this serious issue grin
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omo
But na by force to marry ni?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by benqo01(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.

So how will you address yours when u get married?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Majesty7: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Another bee buzzing.
OK, one of those that made that statement is a HM in a well paid private school and a relative to Adams Oshios.With five kids. If those were enough why is she still saying that? .

Did you read my comment before you quoted me back? If you can't understand simple submission then you are not worthy to keep as pet not to talk of partner.

How did making sacrifice to protect anything you love relates to Adam Oshiomole? Are you sure you are okay?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by komzy589(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.
I know an unfortunate person when I see one.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.