Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (60001 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BigBashiru: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Many of them are still single because they neglected suitors that indicated interest when they were younger simply because they had high standards and unimaginable expectations while the others have bad character.

Not necessarily...Many felt a better man would come.....

Ladies postpone marriage based on the amount if interest they are getting from guys....marriage is not their preferred form of relationship...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Edusouls(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit
dey deceive urself nahh, When God come have mercy on them u go Dey envy them inside, ur type worse cos when ur challenges set which must come God may not even answer ur prayers
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Exceed15: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2023
See them. They will enter the house now and turn tiger.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by justking(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2023
It is well...
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
We still have traditional ladies good for modern guys.

I won't lie, those in marriage are regretting. This is what I always heard whenever I turned around.
You are not married and you are allowing married people to stop you from growing. When u were going to school did they not tell you school was hard? Why did u still go? Was it not really hard? Did u regret going to school? The fact that it is hard will u advice younger not to go to school because school can be hard?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
I just love laughing
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Cizarr(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Maybe you are still young...
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tachia406: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Marriage is not only for black race. Polygamy among the blacks especially among Africans is cultural. It was motivated by the agrarian nature of our continent along with other factors. To an African man, the more wives you have, the more children and hence more hands to help on the farm.

No lie was fed to anyone. It is your perverted knowledge of Western culture that makes you feel you are woke. The notion of one man, one wife is part of Western culture. And this was primarily done to check population explosion. In some advanced societies like China, it is even legal. You must marry one wife with one child (I stand to be corrected).

I want to tell you that you can't put fuel in a car that is meant to drive on diesel and get to your destination. Feminism is a Western thing. Forcing it on African man will always end in regrets.
Jeon:

The lies that was fed to the passed women and now some are saying "had I know" .

But is Black race, created for Marriage purposes only?.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:
Amen. May the Lord grant them their heart desires
which heart desire is that?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Laugh wants to kill me, uncle morning newspaper .
How will women enjoy marriage with those things.
before and after child birth /body changing because of sufferness, stress ,unnecessary aging process, lack peace of mind, husband cheating with excuses still claimed rights. she keeping up with chores x2 of the ones she was used when single, no freedom ,no personal time or space of her own . Career might be destroyed.

It must not be me. I am very fortunate in life.

There's nothing like good partner or good person. If there's, nothing like marriage crashing or domestic violence, thieves,rapist,abusers or any crimes .

I won't lie, most women are regretting it.
Some blamed themselves, while others said " They regrets to follow love"
. If those women were very happy with Marriage, would they think/say such words?.

who are the "most women" that re regretting marriage?

can you give us an exact figure?

did you come personally come in contact with these "most women" and they told u that they are regretting marriage?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2023
pansophist:
May God grant them their heart desires.

With the economy that is so bad, majority of Nigerian men are simply broke. A broke man doesn't think of marriage, and even these women won't want one.

Even is a man earns 500k naira monthly, he'll be living extremely frugal to make the family float. And as Nigeria doesn't have plan for anybody, the future is simply bleak for Nigerians.

God granted them their hearts desire thats why they are not married

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Raalsalghul:
May their prayers be answered.

Amen.
it has already been answered thats why they are not married

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:
Yes, I am very selfish. I can't risk my life trying to bring a disrespectful, Bastard Cheater's child.
Do you know how many Women passed away during prego and labour period? If she survived it what happens after that? husband cheating because of stretch marks, belly, change of the body ,and over wide vagina .

Please lets be real for once.

Abeg, rest... You have nothing to say, just wanted to talk for the sake of talking.

can you pls tell us the number of Women who passed away during prego and labour period?

what has that got to do with the topic of marriage?

do men not die during marriage?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
maureensylvia:
Awww
May God answer their prayers
I wish they won't be desperate and fall into the hands of wrong men

God has already answered that is why they are not yet married

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by balogunIV: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Yet some will condemn a government for encouraging and sponsoring mass wedding..
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by omolola12345(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2023
The gender that majority of them are always looking for the man they can control. They want to marry already made men and they want to be in charge of the men. The working class among them does not want to start from a scratch with a man who is not working class but has a business or workshop but only looking for the working class men like them.
Only God can satisfy the heart desires of many of these unmarried ladies. They have a lot of factors delaying them from settling down. They set standards for themselves that is not feasible anywhere. And will be praying to God that time is going or Is this the way I will die without getting married?. My own take is that God will grant you your heart desires. Only God can satisfy these women. It's not that there is no God fearing man outside there but we have a lot of stubborn ladies outside there nowadays with some standards that will not allow them to settle down or even after settling down that can pull them out of their husband home. May God give us understanding about life.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

I did rather be ugly OK.

Good for you.

I think that is your true nature.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Good for you.
I think that is your true nature.
Exactly.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2023
tachia406:
Marriage is not only for black race. Polygamy among the blacks especially among Africans is cultural. It was motivated by the agrarian nature of our continent along with other factors. To an African man, the more wives you have, the more children and hence more hands to help on the farm.

No lie was fed to anyone. It is your perverted knowledge of Western culture that makes you feel you are woke. The notion of one man, one wife is part of Western culture. And this was primarily done to check population explosion. In some advanced societies like China, it is even legal. You must marry one wife with one child (I stand to be corrected).

I want to tell you that you can't put fuel in a car that is meant to drive on diesel and get to your destination. Feminism is a Western thing. Forcing it on African man will always end in regrets.

And the end of this summary is Black is only created for Marriage and procreation. No wonder we sleep and wake up in poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

You are not married and you are allowing married people to stop you from growing. When u were going to school did they not tell you school was hard? Why did u still go? Was it not really hard? Did u regret going to school? The fact that it is hard will u advice younger not to go to school because school can be hard?

Marriage is different from school OK.
School is very easy, you can tell your success and failure in a minute by what you are , can you do that in Marriage even if you are the most sinless person ? do you know who your is?.
We graduate from school, do you graduate from Marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by donhils: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2023
When they eventually marry now, they'll draw out their claws and fangs.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2023
BadBradley:

A woman talking about freedom in marriage is a hoe and a potential paternity fraud.

You're either a kid or a recycled hole

Proudly written on my forehead.
I didn't come to this world to be a slave, no slave have no freedom.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2023
BadBradley:
you seem very sad and bitter, why?

Thanks for noticing.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by kaywhy09(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2023
Nonsense...

Same ladies will give you scary lists of expectations in their man of choice
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BloodyDoe(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Edusouls:
dey deceive urself nahh, When God come have mercy on them u go Dey envy them inside, ur type worse cos when ur challenges set which must come God may not even answer ur prayers
I don't pray, i am a realist.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Fearlez:
stop consoling yourself.

Women want marriage and the pride and power and security that comes with it.

Lolz ,if so why is domestic violence/abuses channelled to them by the Men they got married to?.
I just witnessed a Man beating his nasarawa wife to near death.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2023
effido666:
Common......why are u sounding like a broken glass........may b because u are unfortunate in ur marriage or relationship doesn't mean every one does

Your wishes.
I stay of relationships because we have broken glasses as Men looking for who to endure their cracks.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BloodyDoe(f): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2023
BadBradley:
public toto no get value for market
Okay.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2023
That 2 wahala is way too small for someone in the previous comments who dey wish say him fit marry 20 of the finest women there. Meaning say na 20 wahala him ready carry cheesy
MrAgbako:
U carry one. U carry wahala. Carry two. U get two wahala đŸ˜‚
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by hotwax: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:

30yrsmenopause is knocking...when your face start wrinkling, you go enter mountains pray with candles sef
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2023
MadeMan01:
As usual, no accountability. Ask this women,"who accepted the proposal of the men they married?". Who chose the man of all her toasters. Of she regrets, it's her fault. She didn't screen the men well

Is she a witch? how will she know what was ahead of her during the toasting and who's going to be best Man? . People formed themselves to be perfect and you can't see this, only time do show and expose them.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BloodyDoe(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2023
hotwax:

30yrsmenopause is knocking...when your face start wrinkling, you go enter mountains pray with candles sef
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.