Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (59983 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
BloodyDoe:
I don't pray, i am a realist.
realist kee,so na you create this existence so for that u don’t need to pray ? Am not even sure if u are up to 20years of age, well I no blame u brains never develop shir
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by BloodyDoe(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Edusouls:
realist kee,so na you create this existence so for that u don’t need to pray ? Am not even sure if u are up to 20years of age, well I no blame u brains never develop shir
okay sir.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:
Why are you exposing what chases some women away from Men?.

Now you see why Men are the last thing to think about?.
This will make you understand why I did that.

Yes, because Men don't have anything to collect apart from sex. That's why future had a woman like Ciara, and still cheated.
What about Beyonce, Cardi b ,that pay all the bills what's she getting apart from children ?. The billionaire Agata, that was killed by a teen what was the reason? was he not married to a rich, woman of virtue, career earning woman?.

Women will always defend their atrocities. So u did not see anything wrong with the girl I fvckd getting married but u see everything wrong with me? You see how u people are one sided?

Secondly, seeing life like this is very foolish. You just mentioned few people and u assume that's how everyone is. What about the millions that are having happy homes? Why didn't mention them? Girls like you that follow these celebrities and see them as role models Is what is wrong with womanhood. Is cardi b, future, your role models? Look at the calibre of people you mentioned? Do their lifestyle even show that they can be a role model for anything modest in life? The people that ll call u b*tches are the ones you think will have a marriage model for you to copy? They don't even respect you, but u keep following these people and they keep feeding you with rubbish. Look at you now, u are a victim of their message. While you have good people with good lifestyle having a happy home, it's future that's your role model for marriage? Have u ever heard Cardi b teaching u about morality in marriage or a happy home apart from teaching you to call yourselves "who*es?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Women will always defend their atrocities. So u did not see anything wrong with the girl I fvckd getting married but u see everything wrong with me? You see how u people are one sided?
She's perfect match for you. That's why I am always angry when men like you are seeking for a good woman.

You that's not a celebrity and a role model , are you different from them and is their lifestyle differ from yours.
You said you slept with ur ex getting married, you fuvk a girl you met yesterday on the road, where are your respects?.

To call someone as a real friend takes up to 7years for me to do that.But most people meet today fuvk in the night, met last week and will be thinking about relationships next week. spite.

Secondly, seeing life like this is very foolish. You just mentioned few people and u assume that's how everyone is. What about the millions that are having happy homes? Why didn't mention them?Girls like you that follow these celebrities and see them as role models Is what is wrong with womanhood. Is cardi b, future, your role models? Look at the calibre of people you mentioned? Do their lifestyle even show that they can be a role model for anything modest in life? The people that ll call u b*tches are the ones you think will have a marriage model for you to copy? They don't even respect you, but u keep following these people and they keep feeding you with rubbish. Look at you now, u are a victim of their message. While you have good people with good lifestyle having a happy home, it's future that's your role model for marriage? Have u ever heard Cardi b teaching u about morality in marriage or a happy home apart from teaching you to call yourselves "who*es?

You have nothing to say.
Why do you care about a good home, you that have nothing to collect apart from sex and serial fornicator.

You just proved the fact about 90 of Men

I just fvckd a girl I met yesterday just by stopping her on the road, and this morning I fvckd my ex who's about to get married this weekend... unless you are offering me pusseigh, I don't think girls have anything to offer upstairs to a man

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Jeon:

She's perfect match for you. That's why I am always angry when men like you are seeking for a good woman.

You that's not a celebrity and a role model , are you different from them and is their lifestyle differ from yours.
You said you slept with ur ex getting married, you fuvk a girl you met yesterday on the road, where are your respects?.

To call someone as a real friend takes up to 7years for me to do that.But most people meet today fuvk in the night, met last week and will be thinking about relationships next week. spite.

You have nothing to say.
Why do you care about a good home, you that have nothing to collect apart from sex and serial fornicator.

You just proved the fact about 90 of Men

You did not sat anything. The fact that the only role models for marriage for you are these celebrities says a lot. You want to play blind to the millions of happy marriages? Where u expecting future to be faithful before? How dumb can women be? That's why you guys keep falling for us the wrong guys.. u think we will change... for your mind after all you see future do and say...he will change or calm down after marriage? What evidence do u need to know that future is not a man that can settle for any woman? That's why u keep falling for the wrong guys cos u always want them and believing they will change when there's nothing in their life that suggests such. Get a life if and stop judging marriage based on gangstas
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2023
How dumb can Men be!! You are aware of @bolded and still pressure single women to get married at all cost.

you want women to settle down fast but if she ends up a single mother they will call her “damage goods” and say “she should have chose better”.
The more they pressure young women to settle down fast because “time is ticking” the more likely they will end up as single mothers or bad husband because you don’t always choose the right partner ,time determines the factor.

So you should not think about attacking a woman that have nothing to do with Men or Marriage.

YourGFsnatcher:

You did not sat anything. The fact that the only role models for marriage for you are these celebrities says a lot. You want to play blind to the millions of happy marriages? Where u expecting future to be faithful before? How dumb can women be? That's why you guys keep falling for us the wrong guys.. u think we will change... for your mind after all you see future do and say...he will change or calm down after marriage? What evidence do u need to know that future is not a man that can settle for any woman? That's why u keep falling for the wrong guys cos u always want them and believing they will change when there's nothing in their life that suggests such. Get a life if and stop judging marriage based on gangstas

I will continue to judge it based on pple like you,cuz they overshadowed and are more than the good ones.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Jeon:
How dumb can Men be!! You are aware of @bolded and still pressure single women to get married at all cost.

you want women to settle down fast but if she ends up a single mother they will call her “damage goods” and say “she should have chose better”.
The more they pressure young women to settle down fast because “time is ticking” the more likely they will end up as single mothers or bad husband because you don’t always choose the right partner ,time determines the factor.

So you should not think about attacking a woman that have nothing to do with Men or Marriage.

I will continue to judge it based on pple like you,cuz they overshadowed and are more than the good ones.

What are you talking about? I have very good friends that are willing to do anything for their girls...but because they are good...the girls don't find them "interesting " so I'm the one fvckng them. These girls very well know that I'm not good for them, I don't offer them anything apart from fine face, big dirk and drama. I wouldn't date me. But they keep coming back, believing they can change me. They suddenly become "blind" and cannot see how bad I am for them. One of the friends of the girl I was fvcng advised her friend to end the relationship...I knew about it, then looked for her sister and fvkcd her, then later fvckd her too, now she's thinking she can change me.. from adviser to fvckeee. Later this same girl will say men are bad. When it's only people like us that don't have your best interest that you like... and want to force us to change. I pity any girl that think we will change for her....there are thousands of good men out there but u people don't want them. That's why I fvck ur gender without mercy till I see the made in China of that pussegh
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

What are you talking about? I have very good friends that are willing to do anything for their girls...but because they are good...the girls don't find them "interesting " so I'm the one fvckng them. These girls very well know that I'm not good for them, I don't offer them anything apart from fine face, big dirk and drama. I wouldn't date me. But they keep coming back, believing they can change me. They suddenly become "blind" and cannot see how bad I am for them. One of the friends of the girl I was fvcng advised her friend to end the relationship...I knew about it, then looked for her sister and fvkcd her, then later fvckd her too, now she's thinking she can change me.. from adviser to fvckeee. Later this same girl will say men are bad. When it's only people like us that don't have your best interest that you like... and want to force us to change. I pity any girl that think we will change for her....there are thousands of good men out there but u people don't want them. That's why I fvck ur gender without mercy till I see the made in China of that pussegh

Mouth making.
Like I said, don't come @any girl that refuses Marriage. You not in a place to judge them.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Jeon:

Mouth making.
Like I said, don't come @any girl that refuses Marriage. You not in a place to judge them.
I will come for you because you've been influenced by the wrong people. I have a lot of brainless girls, most girls don't have sense and can be fvckd easily. Just because I can fck, all these so called committed ex girlfreinds keep coming back for just the dirk... its like anytime they remember me they lose their senses.. but I cannot say that marriage is not good or all girls are scam and don't have sense...even with what I'm seeing I find it hard to believe girls...but I ll get married and have a wonderful home. Family is a blessing... I'll love my wife and I'll not cheat on her. Anything I'm doing now is just because it's my time and very soon I'll retire for fvng every girl... I've fvckd all the girls in my area, I've tasted all of them, their friends and sisters... but the truth is I'm getting bored. I'm tired of fvkng, I don't find it exciting anymore. Now that my work doesn't allow me have time cos I'm always on the move it makes it difficult to even think of girls. But I'll have a happy home and nothing will make me cheat on my wife... this is a decision I have made.. if she cheats...we just divorce and take my children... but I have made a decision my wife will be my best friend.. anything I do, we do together...
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Look who said " Men can't be changed " is talking about love, happy home and marriage.

Someone who fuvked a girl he met on the road,and slept with his ex getting married.

You have already admitted the truth, Men don't change for a woman no matter what. So what you're planning is rubbish and the woman planning to be your wife will never ve peace.
YourGFsnatcher:

I will come for you because you've been influenced by the wrong people. I have a lot of brainless girls, most girls don't have sense and can be fvckd easily. Just because I can fck, all these so called committed ex girlfreinds keep coming back for just the dirk... its like anytime they remember me they lose their senses.. but I cannot say that marriage is not good or all girls are scam and don't have sense...even with what I'm seeing I find it hard to believe girls...but I ll get married and have a wonderful home. Family is a blessing... I'll love my wife and I'll not cheat on her. Anything I'm doing now is just because it's my time and very soon I'll retire for fvng every girl... I've fvckd all the girls in my area, I've tasted all of them, their friends and sisters... but the truth is I'm getting bored. I'm tired of fvkng, I don't find it exciting anymore. Now that my work doesn't allow me have time cos I'm always on the move it makes it difficult to even think of girls. But I'll have a happy home and nothing will make me cheat on my wife... this is a decision I have made.. if she cheats...we just divorce and take my children... but I have made a decision my wife will be my best friend.. anything I do, we do together...
Anything you do you do it together, so allow her to cheat as you.
I pity you wife to be.
Men like you should stay away from marriage.

end of talking.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeon:
Look who said " Men can't be changed " is talking about love, happy home and marriage.

Someone who fuvked a girl he met on the road,and slept with his ex getting married.

You have already admitted the truth, Men don't change for a woman no matter what. So what you're planning is rubbish and the woman planning to be your wife will never ve peace.

Anything you do you do it together, so allow her to cheat as you.
I pity you wife to be.
Men like you should stay away from marriage.

end of talking.
Lol, seems like you have short Cummings, not in sex but In thoughts, cos u should know that "men cannot be changed " is not the same thing as "men cannot change"
To make it easy for, we only change when it is our decision, not because we are influenced to.
Try and be listening, this fast conclusion will not help you in ur marital home
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Lol, seems like you have short Cummings, not in sex but In thoughts, cos u should know that "men cannot be changed " is not the same thing as "men cannot change"
To make it easy for, we only change when it is our decision, not because we are influenced to.
Try and be listening, this fast conclusion will not help you in ur marital home

Men can never be changed or change themselves.
A Leopard, doesn't change. Chameleon that do change still go back to his normal spot.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeon:

Men can never be changed or change themselves.
A Leopard, doesn't change. Chameleon that do change still go back to his normal spot.
Hmmm if you like... don't learn from the master. I'm trying to give u wisdom but u prefere to learn from future. Okay. Continue
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by SHOCK7(m): 5:03am On Nov 01, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
A beautiful girl like me?

God forbid I do dis undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hello pretty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.