Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) (60002 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy grin
lexy2014:
it has already been answered thats why they are not married
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2023
There's a big difference btw a wedding & a marriage. A number of those brides & grooms can't even stay in, and maintain that marriage.
balogunIV:
Yet some will condemn a government for encouraging and sponsoring mass wedding..
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Rapht933: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2023
one day African go wakeup 4rm sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Exactly.

I have my eyes on you from now on.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by livinbygrace: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Men RUN RUN RUN!!!! Thats a big trap.With what I have experienced in my journey of life.I will advise any man below 50 not to go into anything marriage.It’s better you have plenty baby mamas and settle down with one small under 21 yr old girl ,just like Senator Ned Nwoko.Marriage is not design to favor man,it favors women and that’s why you see many girls/women in churches and mosques praying for husband.
Even if you suffer to train the children,they will still prefer their mothers .
So men ,take your time ,enjoy,impregnate but don’t go Into that scam called marriage until you are in your 50s.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Tiopii: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Men really are the prize.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Tiopii: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
BloodyDoe:
God forbid... The same marriage wey some of us dey dodge. Spit

Continue dodging?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
I have my eyes on you from now on.
Your cup of coffee.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2023
lexy2014:
which heart desire is that?
have you heard of “o foolish Galatians “ this is question is one
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
TrainPark:

Kai... most of dem bitches were busy doing hookup and being boss chick's... and dem don leave behind
only God knows their heart. And whether you agree or not, is not all of them that are what you think they are. I just align which those who are genuinely seeking answers from God.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind Zonefree pls. He's being carnally-minded or one of the atheists out there. You've said it all in your post. To some, it's a generational curse. Some got jilted while courting and even engaged and their men eloped with another women. Some are career women who were supposed to get married on time but dedicated their time, chasing fortunes.

To buttress your point, there was a day when a colleague approached me at work, he said they don't clock 40 years in their family before they'd die. I told him his case won't be like that, that he should start rebuking it right away, with serious fasting and prayer. He was already approaching 40 then. I told him I'd join him in prayers. Today, he's over 50 years old, he's much older than me. 3 years ago, he told me he was going home to bury his sister. I asked, but what happened to her, she said she's the last born of the family, that she didn't have any known sickness, but just collapsed and died, just like that. I asked how old and he said 39+. She would soon celebrate 40 when she died. I now remembered what he once told me about their family. Their father died when he almost clocked 40 too. So, there are families who used to have such curse on them, which only prayer can remove.

About 8 years ago, I went to visit my brother in-law whose wife wasn't home when my family and I visited. By the time she came back we were already planning to leave. She said she was coming from her friend's place, that she's been in the hospital, terribly sick. She had cancer of the breast. I told her to give me her details, so we could pray for her. At that point, she was almost gone. The man of God to whom I presented her case said the Lord told him it had happened in their lineage before, that she'd not be the first person to have it but because it happened in past generations, they'd not know or trace it anywhere . He said she won't survive it cos she's gone already, only for her breath to seize that was reminding. He said if she had a daughter who was still a virgin, she should read a psalm of forgiveness of sin in an anointing oil and rub her body with it. The moment this was done, she passed on.

May God save us all from generational curses.
Amen 🙏. Thanks for the testimony you share. Someone will see the light from it. May Gos save us from generational curses and patterns

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tachia406: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Your summary though. "We sleep and wake up in poverty" has nothing to do with our married life but our warped societal values is. To the
Jeon:

And the end of this summary is Black is only created for Marriage and procreation. No wonder we sleep and wake up in poverty.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
tachia406:
Your summary though. "We sleep and wake up in poverty" has nothing to do with our married life but our warped societal values is. To the

It has ,nothing to boast about apart from trolling single ladies.
You should all bother about being progressive, and stop being dependent on Whites. I know very soon they won't have anything to do with Africa ,as they're too busy with issues. Example Isreal, America [this demon is more interested in where it can gain ]Russian and cos.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Basicend: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
icedbreez:

My point exactly. They don't put in same effort to keep their marriage.

It's a shame to see ladies this intentional about marriage.

God answers their prayers, they go there and start giving the man hell on earth.....fighting, quarrel, disrespect, cheating etc

And that is why God doesn't even answer most of them truly. . If not all.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Kelly2713(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
crocodile tears. evening newspapers

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Guys will rush them if their pride price is free... country hard🙄
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jeon:

Your cup of coffee.

Mechie onu gi dia!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chochovini:
. Location please.
No 15 Akirikpuogiaji
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
tonytony208:

Who needs your empty ranting? Not me.
Functional brain is what you need
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
libertyfather:
unessesary , married ones sef looking for a way out...see them praying as hell when they get the man next is frustrate his peaceful life
Am telling you
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
kernniejay:
The truth is that many of them are only looking for either poverty alleviation program or someone to rescue them from shame or family pressure.
You no kuku lie
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:
have you heard of “o foolish Galatians “ this is question is one

what is the relationship between a question and "oh foolish galatians"?

meanwhile, which heart desire is that?
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
hotwax:

30yrsmenopause is knocking...when your face start wrinkling, you go enter mountains pray with candles sef
Haba!! Na wa for you sha....that person bloodydoe mental,okunrin ni o!!!! grin
Don't be deceived by the "f" on his moniker,na correct biabia old man be dat
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by tachia406: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Many times women have been the greatest undoing of most men. And single ladies have always made themselves prey for trolls. Women are the problem of women as far as infidelity in marriage is concerned.
Jeon:

It has ,nothing to boast about apart from trolling single ladies.
You should all bother about being progressive, and stop being dependent on Whites. I know very soon they won't have anything to do with Africa ,as they're too busy with issues. Example Isreal, America [this demon is more interested in where it can gain ]Russian and cos.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by sheriffindy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
In James Brown's Voice..."It's a MAN'S WORLD!!"
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by thunderbabs: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
It's better we cohabit in this era than marriage proper.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Bigseven(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
lexy2014:

which heart desire? Like seriously? Nigga rest this matter.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
tachia406:
Many times women have been the greatest undoing of most men. And single ladies have always made themselves prey for trolls. Women are the problem of women as far as infidelity in marriage is concerned.
Nonsense talks.
Be responsible and mature enough for you nonsense and infidelity.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bigseven:
which heart desire? Like seriously? Nigga rest this matter.

you havent answered my questions

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by soullove1881(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
One of many reasons I don't see Christianity as a religion. It's just like a doctrine without a law that allows the founder of a church to form his own opinion over people who believes in his vision. Very soon, these big chuchfounders will start writing their own version of the Bible to suit their ego.
Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thank you God for making me a man 😙

1 Like

Re: Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) by Votukpa(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
humilitypays:
May Almighty God answer their sincere prayers and grant them their heart desires accordingly, amen cry

Those born as male will never understand the pressure females pass through in this life.

Please appreciate women even though not all of them are good women, but appreciate the good women

If women are aware that this degree of pressure may befall them at a certain point in their lives, why do most of them fail to get a man when they are at their prime or most desirable? When do they prioritize unimportant things and delay marriage until the pressure shows up?

Most ladies today are simply unwise and stubborn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.