Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship (14399 Views)

Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands / Lady Falsely Accuse Photographer Of Inappropriate Touching (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by SIRTee15: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's like Nigerian men are bigger hypocrites than their women counterpart. U want to eat your cake but still have it.
U want women to date any Kain man all because of love but what will they get in return then?
It's not like u will be less demanding of her body if she doesn't obtain from u. No, instead u would still want to mount her and release your urge on her any time she visits u.

This is Africa, and relationship is meant to meet a need for both parties. That's the way it is.

We African men demand our ladies to be submissive, loyal, reject feminism, be well domesticated, cook and clean for us;
So what will be their reward for all the burden we placed on them. What is their gain.

It's not even like there's a guarantee u will marry her if she does all above for u. You will still dump her over some silly excuse.
All you just want to use someone's daughter, dump her when u tired and move to the next.
U are very selfish and lacks sense.

If u have sense , u will understand Relationship in africa is meant to be a test of your strength and ability to know if u man enough to put a woman in your house as a wife and build a family with her.
If u lamenting in relationship, what would now happen in marriage ?
Your greed and covetousness would not allow u go for women who are willing to overlook your financial constraint, no it's those ones that will sap your strength and leave u penniless that u lusting after.
U better go work hard and make money, the only woman born to understand your poverty is your mother, not someone else daughter.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Casham: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
I love this piece.
Lets be honest though: this attitude is already deeply ingrained in our culture.
It is not just about women becoming leeches and parasites; It is more about them
simply doing what they are programmed to do. Our culture is one that makes us feel,
from a young age that "you are the man", so you should prove yourself. When we have
a culture that seem to value male children above female,this is what you get. When you
have a culture that is purely materialistic where you have to first impress your would-be in-laws
first before they allow you to carry the responsibility of their daughter; this is what you get.

We have a culture that seem to be saying "a man have to cross the seven seas and seven mountains first
before he is worthy, but a woman only needs to have an arse, or even just a puccy and learn to cook to be
everything a man needs. This made some men to only go for the puccy and then they are willing to do anything
just to prove that they are men.
I will always say this and most people will not agree with me: women are not meant to be paid for. You only pay for what you buy, so this foolish idea of a brideprice should be stopped first. If I paid for You, then I bought you and You are my property. period.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
SIRTee15:
It's like Nigerian men are bigger hypocrites than their women counterpart. U want to eat your cake but still have it. U want women to date any Kain man all because of love but what will they get in return then? It's not like u will be less demanding of her body if she doesn't obtain from u. No, instead u would still want to mount her and release your urge on her any time she visits u.
This is Africa, and relationship is meant to meet a need for both parties. That's the way it is. We African men demand our ladies to be submissive, loyal, reject feminism, be well domesticated, cook and clean for us; So what will be their reward for all the burden we placed on them. What is their gain. It's not even like there's a guarantee u will marry her if she does all above for u. You will still dump her over some silly excuse. All you just want to use someone's daughter, dump her when u tired and move to the next. U are very selfish and lacks sense.
If u have sense , u will understand Relationship in africa is meant to be a test of your strength and ability to know if u man enough to put a woman in your house as a wife and build a family with her. If u lamenting in relationship, what would now happen in marriage ? [b]Your greed and covetousness would not allow u go for women who are more financially capable of managing, no it's those ones that will sap your strength and leave u penniless that u lusting after. [/b]U better go work hard and make money, the only woman born to understand your poverty is your mother, not someone else daughter.
A 1000 high-fives for this submission abeg! undecided

The leech has the nerves to cast women as leeches pretending men are forced into the relationships they choose for their selves. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Slaveman343:
So the summary of your lamentation is that women should reduce their standards. And why should they? Have you reduced your own standards?

No woman is placing outrageous demands on you. It's biology at work in you. Stop fighting your instincts. They are just reminding you of what you are, the Man.

Let women breathe
Dont waste your time replying this guy. He's a slaveman according to his name
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A 1000 high-fives for this submission abeg! undecided

The leech has the nerves to cast women are leeches pretending men are forced into the relationships they continue to choose for their selves. undecided
When mentioning slaveman, you came to my mind. I knew you will have some funny opinion grin .
But my dear, I'm here to correct you so you can be a better person.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Casham:
■ I love this piece. Lets be honest though: this attitude is already deeply ingrained in our culture.
It is not just about women becoming leeches and parasites; It is more about them simply doing what they are programmed to do. Our culture is one that makes us feel, from a young age that "you are the man", so you should prove yourself. When we have a culture that seem to value male children above female,this is what you get. When you have a culture that is purely materialistic where you have to first impress your would-be in-laws first before they allow you to carry the responsibility of their daughter; this is what you get.
We have a culture that seem to be saying "a man have to cross the seven seas and seven mountains first before he is worthy, but a woman only needs to have an arse, or even just a puccy and learn to cook to be everything a man needs. This made some men to only go for the puccy and then they are willing to do anything just to prove that they are men.
■ I will always say this and most people will not agree with me: women are not meant to be paid for. You only pay for what you buy, so this foolish idea of a brideprice should be stopped first. If I paid for You, then I bought you and You are my property. period.
undecided

So, in essence, the male-dominated(Patriarchal) culture in Nigeria is what you blame all of this on, right? undecided

But culture... a male-dominated one at that, is the reason for this, right?. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So, EQUALITY?!

Haha, I loveeee this!

Like this what we've been saying for ages o. This is what we've been saying for ages. People aren't smarter or more intelligent than another on the basis of their sex.

Thank you!

And let's take it a notch further then to agree that the concept of headship in marriage is bollocks since a man is no more better at being sensible or using common sense, etc., than a woman is.
RealG101
Men are perceived to be generally smarter than ladies.
I'm sure its generally accepted world wide.
As a scientist that i am, i don't need any research to know that. Personal experience is a enough that is why its also normal for a man to take the lead in a family.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Bankowner: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2023
A man's ego is bruised when a woman continuously rejects taking his money because she has hers. When she does take or ask, she's asking for too much. It is within the woman's right to ask for or take money from her man, what should be the key word is moderation.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

The concept of automatic head in marriage in marriage is biblically driven....if u are religious and want to follow it....it's left to you....... It's works for some ..it doesn't in homes where one partner takes advantage of the other person....

Weda there is an appointed head by bible or not.....leadership in marriage naturally and seamlessly sorts itself out over time... Sometimes it's the partner that makes most money that calls the shot....sometimes, it's the person that knows how to keep things together... And sometimes, sadly it's the bully.

Man being the head in a family is not biblically driven. Its nature and norms in majority animal kingdom of which we are super animals.
Men are smarter, stronger and more sensible.
There is a reason why men go to war front leaving their wives and kids at home.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Bankowner:
A man's ego is bruised when a woman continuously rejects taking his money because she has hers. When she does take or ask, she's asking for too much. It is within the woman's right to ask for or take money from her man, what should be the key word is moderation.
Who decides where the moderation line should lie? The man for the woman or the woman for the man? Or a third party? undecided
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Bankowner:
I agree with you but that ego stuff you wrote there na lie grin . You decided to motivate simp and tagged it will men, well men's ego is all about not relying on their wives money.
They make sure they do their responsibility and not let the wife take over their responsibilities in the house. She can use her money for support and other stuff.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2023
ednut1:
If you start feeding wild animals like lion, hyenas , tiger etc . They will lose their ability to hunt. Nigerian men were the one that spoilt the women with money till they became entitled. If you hammer today you will still use your money to snatch another man babe. Why blaming the women

Nigerian men have also carried that useless culture outside and using money to entice women in other african countries. A female friend from mali/france was doing uber food delivery with her bike in Toronto part time. Guess what Nigerian men she has met are telling her. That a fine babe like her should not be doing such hustle, she should come date them so they can take care of her.
Anytime i see a thread on nairaland that start with "A beautiful lady or woman blablabla.." I consider it useless thread.
Its better you go straight to the point, but the mod already knew the kind of men we breed in Nigeria so they present the thread that way.

Sorry to say, Nigeria men are pussy worshipers.
The babe i met recently and told her to hi me on whatsapp, before you know it. Some other guys are already taking her to places giving her undue networth. I had to go back and collect number grin

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:

So biology is no longer relevant?

Since you acknowledge that society has changed since primitive times, why are Nigerian men complaining that Nigerian women are becoming more feminist?

I love feminist, i think the problem many guys have with feminist are the men haters who fell out of gold digging relationship. Like one thread on front page today cool
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
True!

Sometimes I wonder where these narratives come from
Sharing expenses comes after all that glitters are not gold. After four kids you just have to share expenses because you don pass your prime.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Kobo has joined the chat. grin
She spoke well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2023
1Sharon:
If a man doesn't believe in assisting women financially, that's fine.

But don't be a hypocrite and expect her to cook and clean for you when she visits.
Rubbish mentality!!!

When will you grow up, bayi?

In essence, you just told everyone that money = love.
Yet you will get angry and cry when naija men choose women from Africa or the West. Can you imagine a SA or Tanzanian babe saying this? Or an American girl? Or Filipino? Why would any man who experienced such genuine relationship from this women EVER choose you They won't, because everything is about MONEY to you greedy lots!!!

You go tey for shelf I swear!!! Collect Shiloh form quick oh.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Casham:
I love this piece.
Lets be honest though: this attitude is already deeply ingrained in our culture.
It is not just about women becoming leeches and parasites; It is more about them
simply doing what they are programmed to do. Our culture is one that makes us feel,
from a young age that "you are the man", so you should prove yourself. When we have
a culture that seem to value male children above female,this is what you get. When you
have a culture that is purely materialistic where you have to first impress your would-be in-laws
first before they allow you to carry the responsibility of their daughter; this is what you get.

We have a culture that seem to be saying "a man have to cross the seven seas and seven mountains first
before he is worthy, but a woman only needs to have an arse, or even just a puccy and learn to cook to be
everything a man needs. This made some men to only go for the puccy and then they are willing to do anything
just to prove that they are men.
I will always say this and most people will not agree with me: women are not meant to be paid for. You only pay for what you buy, so this foolish idea of a brideprice should be stopped first. If I paid for You, then I bought you and You are my property. period.
Best comment sofar. Many men grew up with that culture and when economy hit hard on them they demand more from the ladies. These set of men are confused men
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Rubbish mentality!!!

When will you grow up, bayi?

Yet you will get angry and cry when naija men choose women from Africa or the West. Can you imagine a SA or Tanzanian babe saying this? Or an American girl? Or Filipino? Why would any man who experienced such genuine relationship from this women EVER choose you They won't, because everything is about MONEY to you greedy lots!!!

She's right. Before a lady could come to your house to clean the place and cook for you, you must have showed her that you're the boss through some ways of which financial assistance is part of it.

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

Best comment sofar. Many men grew up with that culture and when economy hit hard on them they demand more from the ladies. These set of men are confused men
To knack you 2by2 dey hungry me. 😡
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

Sharing expenses comes after all that glitters are not gold. After four kids you just have to share expenses because you don pass your prime.
Does this makes sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:36am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

She's right. Before a lady could come to your house to clean the place and cook for you, you must have showed her that you're the boss through some ways of which financial assistance is part of it.
Mtchewwww...you no just get sense at all. All your comments have been about supporting nonsense and kowtowing to get pussy on here. No be you rush back to collect one babe's number because you had no frame? You go suffer for this life oh, if you no wise.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:
Rubbish mentality!!! When will you grow up, bayi? In essence, you just told everyone that money = love.
What exactly is this "love" you refer to? Define it for us so we can all be on the same page here. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:43am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Mtchewwww...you no just get sense at all. All your comments have been about supporting nonsense and kowtowing to get pussy on here. No be you rush back to collect one babe's number because you had no frame? You go suffer for this life oh, if you no wise.
I rush collect the number because simp like you go elevate and give her undue net worth. At least make i run my own parol oluwa dey my back grin
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Does this makes sense to you?
It doesn't make sense. Its reality tho cool
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is this "love" you refer to? Define it for us so we can all be on the same page here. undecided
K
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

I rush collect the number because simp like you go elevate and give her undue net worth. At least make i run my own parol oluwa dey my back grin

Jesus!!! Now I know you are just trolling!!!

Ok.

Have fun engaging that aunty werey junkiee!!!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Panda7(m): 12:55am On Nov 11, 2023
You see many nigerians girls would never hustle with a guy, they are only after already made men.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by tollyboy5(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2023
luminouz:

Rubbish mentality!!!
My guy, try dey understand reality. The era wey two young people go love each other support each other na the days of my grandmother (RIP).
Now know this and know peace, a man is loved for what he can offer to a lady. Men don't get undue love from ladies if they're not your mother or sister or aunt.
I don't have problem with such mentality if the lady in question is someone that can feed herself and contribute to herself not those jobless ones living off peoples hustle.
Only a virtues woman deserve pampering not olosho and hookup retirees

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Nov 11, 2023
tollyboy5:

My guy, try dey understand reality. The era wey two young people go love each other support each other na the days of my grandmother (RIP).
Now know this and know peace, a man is loved for what he can offer to a lady. Men don't get undue love from ladies if they're not your mother or sister or aunt.
I don't have problem with such mentality if the lady in question is someone that can feed herself and contribute to herself not those jobless ones living off peoples hustle.
Only a virtues woman deserve pampering not olosho and hookup retirees
K.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2023
Panda7:
You see many nigerians girls would never hustle with a guy, they are only after already made men.
Why should they have need to hustle when the guys in question accept them as they are? You can't go out there to fetch yourself a woman who has absolutely no hustle, or desire to, and then turn around to whine about it. Only imbe_ciles do that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Panda7(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why should they have need to hustle when the guys in question accept them as they are? You can go out there to fetch yourself a woman who has absolutely no hustle or desire to and then turn around to whine about it. Only imbe_ciles do that. undecided
you clearly have no idea what courtship entells or you are just being simple or otherwise a simp'.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by loswhite(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

2000 kisses and 5000 blessings to you or something that Klass always say.
What do you expect from a slaveman...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. / How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.