Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship (14383 Views)

Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands / Lady Falsely Accuse Photographer Of Inappropriate Touching (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by realG101(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
ProtonX:

You made valid points until the bolded. It is your duty as a husband to provide for your wife and by extension, your household. Every religion recognizes this. Failure to be a provider makes you worse than an infidel. There's nothing wrong in her supporting you wherever necessary, it is not her duty. Many men want the title and respect that comes with husband but cannot do what it entails.

You're saying if she wants to buy even her own under pants, she should have to wait till I come home
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

The list is long.... The Latvian prime minister resigned after wining the election just last year...

This is the west....do u think men control women and tell them what to do??
These pple don't don't treat political office as do or die like nigerians....u can't just come and say she resigned because she want to be under a man.. do u know how u sound...
. This is the same pple divorce easily like they are going to the mall....

🤣The list is long... and the only young man you can come up with is this gray-haired old man!😅 And his reason for resigning is totally political, nothing personal. And his party won 26 out of 100 seats NOT any reelection or landslide!
Funny guy indeed you are grin

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
realG101:

Sis, I've observed the pattern in your replies and your postulation is essentially that women depend on men for money not because they (women) cannot make their own, but because they want to boost men's ego.

Assuming that is true, why is it a certainty that once a rich husband goes broke, his wife starts acting disrespectful or the wife starts cheating or worse case, she dumps him for another man.

Because if your postulation was true, there should be no change of attitude in the wife when the man goes broke, if anything, she should stay through the trial and help him bounce back

My dear, respectfully, you make no sense. My whole aim for sacrificing my ambition and supporting him is to avoid that scenario because I know I can't handle it. If after everything he still goes broke you expect me to just be happy with him?
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by realG101(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Magnoliaa:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There are about 200+ countries in the world today, and only less than TEN of them are involved in 'formal war'. In contrast, an average of 250 babies are being delivered per minute, running into hundreds of million in a year, with maternal deaths between 200,000 and 400,000 per annum; women do 65% of all physical housework, putting in about 2 hours daily; toddlers are nursed for roughly 5 hours in a day, give or take their age differences. These are things women do actively, everything. All year round. And we've not even considered corporate work.

The last world war ended in 1945; that gives us about 78 years until now and no other war has been tagged the third.

For a population of 200 million, Nigeria has less than 500,000 soldiers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even if we add all the other paramilitary personnel, dem no fit reach 10 million, and that is me being generous. So the rest of us (including millions of men) are civilians and non-combatants.

The last war we fought in this country ended ended in 1970.

So you're SERIOUSLY, like SERIOUSLY comparing labour, pregnancy and child- and home-rearing to war?

Since they've given birth to you, which woman have you gone to lay down your life for? Have you ever been conscripted for occupation?

Who is the woman you are sacrificing your life for in big 2023? I can't believe this not-so-bright comparison you tried to make, LMFAO.

Let me break it down a little further. Maybe not all men are caught out to go to active war but the man of the house is the one on guard looking out for security threats and will be there sticking out his head if any gbege shows up.

Why do you think armed robbers make it a point of duty to kill men found at home robberies?

Now, back to the child birth thing. You have to accede to the fact that not all females are mothers. Some will actually never partake of the childbirth experience.

Now, I withheld this coming point but you've left me no choice. Childbirth is a privilege for women who partake of it. From what I've been told by women, a woman who has not had a child doesn't feel complete as a woman.

It is therefore not a favor when a woman becomes pregnant and bears a child for a man. Rather, It is an avenue or an opportunity for fulfillment of purpose on the part of the woman.

It will interest you to know that women in the west will go as far as sourcing sperm from unknown donors just to get pregnant.

I will reiterate that we respect the childbirthing role but calm down
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

🤣The list is long... and the only young man you can come up with is this gray-haired old man!😅 And his reason for resigning is totally political, nothing personal.
Funny guy indeed you are

U asked for one man that resigned
..I gave it u
Did u give age range....?? Did u mention hair colour... Madam u just like cap ...all u have is fallacy
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

U asked for one man that resigned
..I gave it u
Did u give age range....?? Did u mention hair colour... Madam u just like cap ...all u have is fallacy

🤣My dear this is the internet. You can’t fool anybody. Here's my question again below.
And his party won 26 out of 100 seats NOT any reelection or landslide as the question stipulates!
You really funny😆

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
realG101:
Let me break it down a little further. Maybe not all men are caught out to go to active war but the man of the house is the one on guard looking out for security threats and will be there sticking out his head if any gbege shows up.

I will reiterate that we respect the childbirthing role but calm down.

When you're ready to show me how men protection and provision duties matches the duties of a woman, and with cold hard numbers as I have done, I may consider picking up this conversation again.

Until then, ciao.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by beta247: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
It's very inappropriate! That's why long relationship before marriage is discourage Islamically. But once married, this is what my book says

"Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with.1 And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ˹first˺, ˹if they persist,˺ do not share their beds, ˹but if they still persist,˺ then discipline them ˹gently˺.2 But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great."
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by ProtonX: 12:53am On Nov 12, 2023
realG101:

You're saying if she wants to buy even her own under pants, she should have to wait till I come home
No.
Read it again ...slowly.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

🤣My dear this is the internet. You can’t fool anybody. Here's my question again below.
And his party won 26 out of 100 seats NOT any reelection or landslide as the question stipulates!
You really funny😆

Fool you?? What exactly are we dialoguing about that I want to fool you....are we winning some trophy?? U are starting to sound weird....

.by the way ...I'm not your dear... cool
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Fool you?? What exactly are we dialoguing about that I want to fool you....are we winning some trophy?? U are starting to sound weird....

.by the way ...I'm not your dear... cool

However you wanna put it my dear (don't worry, I call everybody my dear). You were trying to pull one over on us. If we were just talking you'd have gotten away with it too. Unfortunately for you, the internet never forgets!😆
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

However you wanna put it my dear (don't worry, I call everybody my dear). You were trying to pull one over on us. If we were just talking you'd have gotten away with it too. Unfortunately for you, the internet never forgets!😆

Who us ...??
Internet never forgets?? U are clearly on something that is strong?? And it's like u don't know when that sentence is used.....

Abeg dey your lane.....u went from jumping in to conclusion that a woman resigned because she wants to be under a man to accusing me of fooling you.....u don't know u sound....
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by HRprof: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2023
realG101:

Let's be clear bro,

When we say the phrase 'nigerian men' what generation of men are we referencing?

As a young nigerian, I am not visualizing someone like Pete edoche when I speak of nigerian men.

Nigerian men are men who still have their lives ahead of them. Let's say age 40 and below.

Trust me, this category of men don't want a slave wife and have no problem with gender equality, feminism and what have you.

I know lot of Nigeria men in their 40s and below who will spit out you when you measure them to be equal with women. No Nigerian men want his woman to be in control even when the woman is the financier of the home.

There are Some traditions till today that does not allow women to join men in the village meeting or speak at the men’s gathering.

Even in nigeria politics women are still trying to be recognized and given opportunities to head big positions.

Pete Edochie you used as reference his son was below 40 when he got married to second wife. A country that practiced polygamy can not allow GENDER EQUALITY.

We should stop copying oyibo we have different cultural values.
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who us ...??
Internet never forgets?? U are clearly on something that is strong?? And it's like u don't know when that sentence is used.....

Abeg dey your lane.....u went from jumping in to conclusion that a woman resigned because she wants to be under a man to accusing me of fooling you.....u don't know u sound....

See him. Oga here's the conversation below. You already been told, this is the internet - anything you put up can easily be brought back up!

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See him. Oga here's the conversation below. You already been told, this is the internet - anything you put up can easily be brought back up!

Brought back up for what?? Did I commit crime or strip my self naked like u women do on the internet ....U are talking like someone that has schizo grin
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Brought back up for what?? Did I commit crime or strip my self naked like u women do on the internet ....U are talking like someone that has schizo grin

Oga, you LIED!!!
And the internet was there to expose you.
It may be nothing to you but it is something to some of us!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oga, you LIED!!!
It may be nothing to you but it is something to some of us

Lied?? Lol ...person wey dey date u dey try ooo......u asked for something....i gave u closest I could find to ur question....and u started foaming in the mouth as if I altered inec result.....
.. good luck madam.... And u can go ahead to throw the billions u never had away to satisfy ur so called hypergamy..
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lied?? Lol ...person wey dey date u dey try ooo......u asked for something....i gave u closest I could find to ur question....and u started foaming in the mouth as if I altered inec result.....
.. good luck madam.... And u can go ahead to throw the billions u never had away to satisfy ur so called hypergamy..

My oga, give it up already.
Here's what you were asked to do, and the two LIES you told - "The list is long" and "You never gave age range"

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My oga, give it up already.
Here's what you were asked to do, and the two LIES you told - "The list is long" and "You never gave age range"

I gave u what I found...a man that resigned...I even said do...so what's ur ishhh
Yawn..!!!
I lied......because I wanted to win 200M from this dialogue .. are u happy now.. grin
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

I gave u what I found...a man that resigned...I even said do...so what's ur ishhh
Yawn..!!!
I lied......because I wanted to win 200M from this dialogue .. are u happy now.. grin

Bottom line: YOU LIED!!!
And you don't see it as a big deal!
That's what's wrong with Nigeria today - men who don't think lying is a big deal!!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And you don't see it as a big deal!
That's what's wrong with Nigeria today - men who don't think lying is a big deal!!

Yawn!! ... you are worse than petty...
U talk like Kobo junky
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by Fruit4me: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
BigIyanga:

You’re mistaken…most Naija women want guys to provide a better life for them… which their biological parents cant provide.

A typical Naija girl with street BF wants her man to buy 50k-100k phone based on her class . A lagos mainland girl wants her bf to buy N100k-200k phone based on her class. A VI girl wants 300k-500k from her bf based on class…To them, relationship is a poverty alleviation
that’s what you seen or heard on the internet, how much phone have you bought for your own gf? Y’all come and Nairaland to say shit about your women. Shame on y’all. Well I don’t blame you all. You are all jobless . Never never other country men do same. Shame on you all again 🤮
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!! ... you are worse than petty...
U talk like Kobo junky

At least Kobojunkie is not a LIAR who doesn't care about being a LIAR.
My dear, you marked yourself down a LIAR.
It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

At least Kobojunkie is not a LIAR who doesn't care about being a LIAR.
My dear, you marked yourself down a LIAR.
It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to me!

Yawn.!!!...
.. ...an answer might be partially incorrect because it doesn't check all the boxes u want..
it doesn't make it a lie.......u pettiness is so bad u can't even see the difference....
. Or it's just ur jumping into conclusions as usual....I mean ...u concluded without any evidence a prime minister resigned after 6 years in office just becos she want to satisfy hypergamy ... How u even arrived here is absurd.... or maybe we should just call it change it from fallacy to lies

Lol.....
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn.!!!...
.. ...an answer might be partially incorrect because it doesn't check all the boxes u want..
it doesn't make it a lie.......u pettiness is so bad u can't even see the difference....
. Or it's just ur jumping into conclusions as usual....I mean ...u concluded without any evidence a prime minister resigned after 6 years in office just becos she want to satisfy hypergamy ... How u even arrived here is absurd.... or maybe we should just call it change it from fallacy to lies

Lol.....

First, I'll post the request. Then I'll post your LIES

Here's the request:

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

HERE ARE YOUR LIES
Marking you a LIAR!

Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

HERE ARE YOUR LIES
Marking you a LIAR!

Lol....i'll indulge u ...can u Explain how it's a lie ..... ....so I can get how ur brain works.......
Is it that the Latvian PM didn't win and also resign??
The fact that he didn't check the other boxes u want of not being young enough for you, or having white hair, etc, is a matter of being incorrect..... I don't get why it's a lie to you

.. Why would a stranger that doesn't give a flying fvck about you lie to you...

Do u get what a lies means and how lies work??
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....i'll indulge u ...can u Explain how it's a lie ..... ....so I can get how ur brain works.......
Is it that the Latvian PM didn't win and also resign??
The fact that he didn't check the other boxes u want of not being young enough for you, or having white hair, etc, is a matter of being incorrect..... I don't get why it's a lie to you

.. Why would a stranger that doesn't give a flying fvck about you lie to you...

Do u get what a lies means and how lies work??

First you said there is a long list - A LIE!!
Then you said there is no age request - A LIE!!
Besides youth, the request clearly stated landslide and reelection - implied LIE!!

Marking you a habitual LIAR!!!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

First you said there is a long list - A LIE!!
Then you said there is no age request - A LIE!!
Besides youth, the request clearly stated landslide and reelection - implied LIE!!

Marking you a habitual LIAR!!!
First ..I did not see age request...if u put age ..I didn't see it .
..u brought this thing up because u were trying to claim a man won't resign like the NZ Prime minister did..right?? Is that not ur motive??

..so... All I wanted to show u was that men also resign.....the westerners don't treat political office as a do or die affair...... one small issue, scandal, threat, or burnout...they just walk away.....and the list of men in political offices that have resigned is a long one...which is one of the example I gave you.....what's the lie??..

U are a very weird person and u will be difficult to relate with in real life....
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

First ..I did not see age request...if u put age ..I didn't see it .
..u brought this thing up because u were trying to claim a man won't resign like the NZ Prime minister did..right?? Is that not ur motive??

..so... All I wanted to show u was that men also resign.....the westerners don't treat political office as a do or die affair...... one small issue, scandal, threat, or burnout...they just walk away.....and the list of men in political offices that have resigned is a long one...which is one of the example I gave you.....what's the lie??..

U are a very weird person and u will be difficult to relate with in real life....

😅And he's still LYING!!
An unmarried YOUNG woman with a fiancé resigned as Prime Minister after winning reelection in a lanslide, citing personal issues and burn-out.
You were simply asked in very simple and direct way to give ONE instance where same scenario played out the other way around - a young man who just won reelection in a landslide equally resigning citing personal issues.
Instead of being honest that there is none you know of, you started LYING, marking you a LIAR!!!
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by advanceDNA: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

😅And he's still LYING!!
An unmarried YOUNG woman with a fiancé resigned as Prime Minister after winning reelection in a lanslide, citing personal issues and burn-out.
You were simply asked in very simple and direct way to give ONE instance where same scenario played out the other way around - a young man who just won reelection in a landslide equally resigning citing personal issues.
Instead of being honest that there is none you know of, you started LYING, marking you a LIAR!!!

Madam....I am tried......i have tried to explain the motive/premise of my comment...but it's clear u have some paranoid and maybe schizo activity going on .......and I want no part of it
Re: Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship by PoliteActivist: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Madam....I am tried......i have tried to explain the motive/premise of my comment...but it's clear u have some paranoid and maybe schizo activity going on .......and I want no part of it

Marking you A LIAR!!!
Make peace with that and live with it, instead of trying to cover up LIES with more LIES!!
You may not see it as a big deal, but some of us do!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.