Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money (26092 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by teebillz: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:
Seeking your thoughts, everyone!!!

I work as a salaried individual and earn around 400k monthly.

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

I'm beginning to suspect her motives, as she seems solely focused on my income.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

I'm considering a breakup as a solution.

Has anyone navigated a similar situation?

No woman is too beautiful to save yourself from. Dump her sorry ass.

I have some simple rules. I steer clear of women with no great family support system.

I don't date "I never chop" babes.

I don't date "Sub for me" babes.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by advanceDNA: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Juliearth:

Perhaps you should set up a business for her. This may financially enable her to foot her bills and ameliorate the bane on your pocket(s).

A girlfriend pressuring a guy this much..collecting an average of 1.2M per year yet complaining it's not enough.....and u still tell him to open business for her....... Why can't she open business herself from the money he collects from him....she spends everything collects another next month.... Does that look like someone that can do business..

.I don't always get it ....why is it that u women advise other pple's son badly but when he reach ur own son and brothers..y'all do the right thing....... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Lamanii22(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omoor if my husband send me that 100k lasan I would be so so happy… I’m sorry to say this, that type of lady would leave you when you’re broke… she’s only dating you for comfort not love
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by habakukjss3: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

However, my girlfriend constantly asks for money. I give her almost 100k every month and she feels it's not enough for her. She's even voiced discontent, suggesting I only send her money when she explicitly requests it.

She never suggests saving or helps in cutting costs; her primary interest lies in spending everything.
Despite my genuine love for her, I can't keep up with her demands. I had hopes for our future together, but it seems unlikely now.

Useless son.
How much do u send to your parents, siblings on monthly basis
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by nonhuman(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

o don't have advise for mugu 2 like you, you should be old enough to reason, are you dumb, never show any woman that you love her too much
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Ashirioluwa: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

You are one of the Simps who thinks money can buy love. How much do you give your parents per month? Most salary earners don't even make 100k a month.

Anyway, you can increase her allowance to 250k, and I hope that will make the smart lady happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Hanndye: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
When you think you have seen enough of dumb ass another one would just bump on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by jkpbestseries: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
I cant advice becos you love her more than she do for u and that is catastrophe. People in love dont need advice until d face reality. Brother leave now or by d time she is done with you, na u sabi.
What if she is giving the money to another guy.
Naijagram:

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by anochuko01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Sirchiboy: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
captaininiobong:

Will someone lie for his salary , its possible.
Then how can someone like me secure such job in Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by LaSenior: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Just break up with her or you stop giving her money she will run all by herself

She's after your money nothing else
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tnerro1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dump her sorry ass and go for a northern babe, am enjoying my Zaniab so much now😋
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Dynamicboss: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
I believe by 2024, all these vague stories will not hit front page. By the way, how much are you giving your parents such that you are remitting 25% of your monthly income to an ungrateful, broke and hungry girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

deep in your heart, you know you cut off your parasitic friends who are guys and so I'll advise you to cut off this parasite. It's not bad at all to spend on a woman you love, it's only bad when she's obviously there for the money meanwhile, there are better ladies out there who can help you grow with what you have, hang out more with working class babes instead of these hungry baddies you're attracted to
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Nicoddemus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Juliearth:

Perhaps you should set up a business for her. This may financially enable her to foot her bills and ameliorate the bane on your pocket(s).

Assistant simp sad
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by anochuko01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Juliearth:

E get why I talk so. If the person wey get this tori set up business for him woman and e flop, she no fit gather liver ask for money again and even if she does, he won't be bounded to bail her.
So, what business can a 400k monthly salary earner open for someone who isn't satisfied with 100k monthly free money? Its quite clear she isn't a good manager of money, neither can she be patient enough to run a profitable business.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Gidigrav(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dump the hungry bastard make nah no dey do pass unah self 100k inside ur 400k salary is unwise to give ur babe are u married what did i even know she belongs to d street oga wise ohh
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Richking2023(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
It is funny how baby boys come online and cry in frustration. How on earth will you be giving her 100k monthly? That's about 35% of your salary. Which one do you save, pay bills, invest and do charitable works? I think you need to dump her immediately and stay single for 12months and thank me later. You would have saved N1.2 million in 12months

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by ariesbull: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

you are just stupid ...if you spend more than 10% of your salary on a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by zcee: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
That's why ladies these days F#k up a lot just because of too much spending and favour from men..
They are always ready to break up with you by acting like demons if you don't meet up with their demands because other stupid men out there are ready to fund their insatiable taste...

Na we guys dey F up where dem dey after we go dey complain
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by loswhite(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Why are you paying your girlfriend? This is how you ppl start useless relationships in Nigeria. If they sack you 2moro I am sure you will go and take loan to be spending 100k monthly on a woman. How much do you give your parents and siblings?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bluffly: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Be a man and ditch her. She should go and work
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by alphaconde(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
i seriously dont understand why a woman should depend on me for anything becuase we are having a relationship, before i met her what was she doing

na people like op spoil all these girls for us.

besides t fare what esle should u bother about
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by teebillz: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
CandyOps:

I liked your comment. But I had to unlike when I read your last paragraph you simp boy

The last paragraph could be for this line "Is she carrying your child in her womb?"
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Bluffly: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
loswhite:
Why are you paying your girlfriend? This is how you ppl start useless relationships in Nigeria. If they sack you 2moro I am sure you will go and take loan to be spending 100k monthly on a woman. How much do you give your parents and siblings?
Don't mind him. Very silly a being.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by goody234: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
This is simpish behaviour you think she will respect you more as you give her money ??...Wrong she has no respect for you as she knows you are her trick ...Nigerian men stop simping it is very unhealthy
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by kenx1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

YOU BE MAGA.......HOW MUCH DO YOU GIVE YOUR PARENTS?
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by tuzle(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
I believe some guys here create some topics just for discussion sake or to make our female look bad. If u are giving only ur gf 100k out of 400k, how much are u now giving ur parent's. Don't u have plans for ur future ni that u are dashing 100k every month and the fact she is still complaining. Some of u have time for nonsense if the above is true.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by DemonAngel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sounds made up. Buh if this is real sir.
8034688296 Palmpay Tiri-kay only smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by poweredcom(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

You be heavy mumu , mugu , na u be so if u dont keep a stupid nigerian girlfriend who has notin to offer you than make your life miserable ....money you wont be a man on ur own

I dont know why guys wont listen upon how information have been disposable in this era how can u give a girl u have not.married 100k out of ur salary

Oga u deserve to be slapped and wipped ....u for carry ur whole salary give her na ...giving an ingrate ur blood amd sweat ....and u gain insult kick her to the streets

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by Icebreeze(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Break-up is the best solution.
No gree for anybody.
Like I can't be stressing my self trying to secure bags and you will be frustrating me whenever I come back home.
Anyone that don't want to have sense I will be better off without that person.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money by mkoabiola: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijagram:

Why must u break up?

Don't stop giving her.

It her right to demand and to b given.

Simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.