Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! (32198 Views)

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by opalu: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by StrongAlphMale: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2023
I always knew that the girl would be so pain
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2023
If y'all were responsible you wouldn't be here explaining what is not.

I'm more concerned about the innocent child you two brought into a dysfunctional family setting.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by SmartyPants(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses

Well the morality of having a kid out of wedlock is one thing but if they parted ways in 2017 what right does she have to be angry in 2023?

4 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Oche211(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2023
The guy dodged a bullet.
That lady na certified H*e. Go through her face book page.

Even she, won't support her own brother marrying a girl like herself.

8 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Prestar(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Wahala grin grin

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by We4all: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Wise women should avoid all men with baby mama issues.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by StrongAlphMale: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2023
papyjaypaul:

Men should start setting standards by protecting women. Real men stand up for women who their brothas will wife, they protect them when they go rogue because they are sistas. Standard is NOT impregnating a girl you are not married to. It's not leaving kids as b@$$tards and orphans while you are alive. That's a deadbeat man who gat no standard

This is what they use to manipulate men!

Was the girl forced to open her legs? Because I just don't get it.

Dude it's high time women start taking responsibility for their actions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Druss(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2023
papyjaypaul:

Men should start setting standards by protecting women. Real men stand up for women who their brothas will wife, they protect them when they go rogue because they are sistas. Standard is NOT impregnating a girl you are not married to. It's not leaving kids as b@$$tards and orphans while you are alive. That's a deadbeat man who gat no standard

You ever tried giving a female advice on men? Especially when you know the man doesn't have good intentions in the long run?

There are enough war stories on this. The lady knows what she wanted. She wasn't raped and it seems to have been a consensual agreement. She made a conscious and adult decision to sleep with a man and be at risk of being pregnant. He made a conscious decision to have sex and vamoose from the relationship.

I don't approve of either's decisions. They made their bed. The future is still up to them.

5 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Druss(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Zico5:
What was he doing with the girl in the first place if he knew he would not marry her. You were having sex with the girl u knew u won't marry without protection. Who do u want to leave her for after impregnating her. Some men don't have sense. Better go and pray cos the curse of these girls is potent.

Nothing will happen to him. They both made a consensual decision to have sex without protection. She bore the more risk. Reminds me of one of my female friends who wanted me to make her pregnant so we could elope. Thank GOD for grace. The relationship ended.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Valuepaints20(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by 7upnigeria: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses

Curse does not catch anybody, ONLY KARMA IS EFFECTIVE. If he disvirgined her and promised her marriage, his life may end up in tatters, THATS KARMA. But if its something others have OVER EATEN and she starts running her mouth in the name of placing curses, nothing go happen O. All these young girls should open their ears and stop their wayward lifestyles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by DJperdurabo: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Zico5:
What was he doing with the girl in the first place if he knew he would not marry her. You were having sex with the girl u knew u won't marry without protection. Who do u want to leave her for after impregnating her. Some men don't have sense. Better go and pray cos the curse of these girls is potent.

The curse CANNOT stand.

In the nebulous ways of the universe, principles, cause and effect guides everything...most times anyway. The principle behind the curse has rendered it impotent if what the young man said is true.

It will not stand.

5 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2023
When you don't want anything to do with someone, why would you go the extra mile of birthing a child together....?
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by gassbee: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2023
She is your baby mama and u were stil straffing her up to the point dat she has a daughter for you.

I dont think she raped you to get pregnant for your daughter
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Jewessgratitud3: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Indecent but he slept with her and a fruit came out of that union... I no blame any guy that treats his baby Mama like trash because if she too closed legs all this nonsense will not even be coming up.

Meanwhile, you men think you're smart and can always have your way. When he was going to her he was enjoying and leading her on in the indecent lifestyle and didn't realize she was indecent. Now after getting his own share of the coochie he now turns and calls her indecent for the same thing he led her to do.

Girls una mumu na him too much. Continue sleeping around, na so dem go dey use una throwway until you girls learn to close your legs.

I knew this about men that was why I didn't take chances or let any of them do their play boy antics with me. I dont care if avoiding them made me single till today but at least I'm not a rejected single baby mama.

You girls gon lurn the hard way.

See the spelling of his "Allegation and labelled" sef..the kind thinz wen girls dey date sef. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by OdefaGirl(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2023
7upnigeria:

Curse does not catch anybody, ONLY KARMA IS EFFECTIVE. If he disvirgined her and promised her marriage, his life may end up in tatters, THATS KARMA. But if its something others have OVER EATEN and she starts running her mouth in the name of placing curses, nothing go happen O. All these young girls should open their ears and stop their wayward lifestyles.

You know that having a child places some limitations and stigma on a lady? Being the only one she birthed for is a big deal and the curse may work based on the circumstances surrounding their relationship because they had a relationship that resulted to pregnancy.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by lexy2014: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:

can you tell us how you came to the conclusion that the guy "doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter"?

3 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by BadMaster: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2023
So, people were actually expecting him to marry a girl who is obviously an Olosho. Moreover, with the kind of lifestyle she displays on SM, the guy may not even be the father of the child.

5 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by OdefaGirl(f): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This is what they use to manipulate men!

Was the girl forced to open her legs? Because I just don't get it.

Dude it's high time women start taking responsibility for their actions

You never can tell how the pregnancy happened. You just can't tell except them, so stop concluding.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by benqo01(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2023
She probably had nothing on this guy she is just pained

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by AntiTerrorist: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Zico5:
Though I don't support premarital sex but you can't blame one person when sex is consensual between two adults. You can't blame one person for the choice of two. They both enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Allthelight: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2023
guess she learnt the hard way... Like most do.

She opened her leg for him, if not for anything he would have taken the child to his house.

Now the innocent child will also learn the brutal lesson that generally people are not good. Maybe he wanted the child to suffer
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by happney65: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly

They are only meant to be fvcked. If your baby papa no marry you,you are on your own. Just go and marry another baby papa,widower,or second or 3rd wife.

Saying you are looking for a single Man to marry is just a wasting your time. Except you see one Simp sha ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Free2Fly: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:

Where did you read that he's not taking care of his daughter??

Some of you self!

4 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by BadMaster: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You know that having a child places some limitations and stigma on a lady? Being the only one she birthed for is a big deal and the curse may work based on the circumstances surrounding their relationship because they had a relationship that resulted to pregnancy.
Nonsense curse. The guy clearly stated that he provides money for child's upkeep. Must he marry her? With the way she behaves on SM, no man in his right senses would marry that kind of girl.

6 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Allthelight: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
I always knew that the girl would be so pain
the person that will be pained is the innocent child the father left to suffer.

That child will grow up depressed and hating ( like you ).
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by benqo01(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2023
gassbee:
She is your baby mama and u were stil straffing her up to the point dat she has a daughter for you.

I dont think she raped you to get pregnant for your daughter

So what re u saying here? Oga d relationship didn't work out, so because she had a child for him he shouldn't marry, he should remain single fot the rest of his life?

The guy didnt deny the child

She has to move on just as the guy did, what is there to complain about?

She probably got nothing on that guy if she did she would have spit it out.

So stop blaming the guy here

3 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Allthelight: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2023
benqo01:

So what re u saying here? Oga d relationship didn't work out, so because she had a child for him he shouldn't marry, he should remain single fot the rest of his life?

The guy didnt deny the child

She has to move on just as the guy did, what is there to complain about?

She probably got nothing on that guy if she did she would have spit it out.

So stop blaming the guy here

the guy will likely neglect the child in future....

If he won't why let the child stay at the mum's place

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by oguns222: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon, the wannabe feminist, kindly bring your useless face here. Have you seen why you shouldn't judge until you have all the facts?
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Both the guy and the girl are idiats.

The one I pity the most is their child. When she starts asking for daddy , wahlala go start.

The girl went and opened her leg for man, as if that means he go marry am? When dey no pay bride price?

As for the guy, just wait my man. Your child is going to come and look for you. If you shut the door on her , you will weep blood.

Why can't people wake up and realise that there is a reason why we say you should hold bodi till you get married.

Again , I pity the child of the baby mama joker and the irresponsible lout that is her father. Na Godwey go be her papa
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by stuff46(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Sequence to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7952461/jilted-girl-curses-ex-boyfriend#127680899

that graced the front page about a jilted girl who cursed her boyfriend on his wedding day.

Here is the reply from the guy. From his narrative, the girl is just his baby mama and ex since 2017. The girl is only pained because the guy didn't marry her.

If you take a look at the girl's profile, she's one of the indecent girl out there but want a good man to herself. I think the guy dodge a bullet...

How is a man that has a Baby mama not an indecent man but went ahead to Marry another gurl?

When he was following and knacking her she was not indecent? This your views is just silly.

Please, there is no indecent gurl with an indecent man out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.