Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! (32244 Views)

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Omalicious1: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Sequence to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7952461/jilted-girl-curses-ex-boyfriend#127680899

that graced the front page about a jilted girl who cursed her boyfriend on his wedding day.

Here is the reply from the guy. From his narrative, the girl is just his baby mama and ex since 2017. The girl is only pained because the guy didn't marry her.

If you take a look at the girl's profile, she's one of the indecent girl out there but want a good man to herself. I think the guy dodge a bullet...

Justice served
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by UnfairLife7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oche211:
The guy dodged a bullet.
That lady na certified H*e. Go through her face book page.

Even she, won't support her own brother marrying a girl like herself.
every woman for una dictionary na ho**

Thank God say una get mama and sisters and they be woman
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Herbiodun09: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man, after his parents trained him to become a complete man, look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly. Even a baby mama no go wan take ear hear say her son dey friend baby mama

At the bolded. I am ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Sequence to this thread

that graced the front page about a jilted girl who cursed her boyfriend on his wedding day.

Here is the reply from the guy. From his narrative, the girl is just his baby mama and ex since 2017. The girl is only pained because the guy didn't marry her.

If you take a look at the girl's profile, she's one of the indecent girl out there but want a good man to herself. I think the guy dodge a bullet...

She is one of the indeecent girl, yet the joker man you are saying dodged a bullet...went and had a child with her.

He. has. had. a . child. with. her.

Oga, your hero lacks wisdom. He is calling his baby mama a hoe, yet had a child with her.

Ok. I just dey look at tomorrow's leaders.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Talk2nanro(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's a woman's responsibility to make sure she doesn't get pregnant and not the man... just like it's a man's responsibility not to waste his funds on a woman... what of if the woman said she hates condoms , or assured the guy that she will not get pregnant, only for she to surprise him with the pregnancy news and pretended like she dint know how it happened ... we need to start holding women responsible for pregnancy and stop making them feel like it's a man's fault... as a woman we know , if we truly don't want to get pregnant, we will not ....so stop the pretence
This woman is smarter than most idiots here that call themselves men, foolish things.

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Bennycollins: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gadafii:
Damaged goods want marriage?

These girls do anyhow online and offline and expect men to overlook such and just wife them, men are now getting wiser, you had my child, does mean I must marry you, with your lifestyle I do t consider you worthy to share my life with, imagine marrying a liability of a lady, god forbid bad things

Men should start setting standard when it comes to the choice of a wife, let her be gainfully employed and affording her basic needs, responsible young woman, don’t just settled for the availabile if not you go cry tired
But who did the DAMAGE, is it not the guy? It's like going to the grocery store and when you pick a 🍷and crack it you say it has a crack you won't buy it.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gadafii: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bennycollins:
But who did the DAMAGE, is it not the guy? It's like going to the grocery store and when you pick a 🍷and crack it you say it has a crack you won't buy it.
a girl who wants to be damaged will be damaged, since most of them concluded the only way to earn a living is thru their pusse, there are handful of guys that will just have fun with her and discard her, after paying her of course

A valuable and resourceful girl can’t be damaged tho, she places value in her self, work to earn a living and not absolutely materialistic, no sane man throw such girls away

3 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by LivingSage: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
They're both insane!

Meanwhile, for a lady to open her eyes wide and become someone's baby mama, she has devalued herself.

Personally, I can't marry babymama (second hand).
I just can't.

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Babsolala: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses

Whatever happened between them in the past cannot be changed. We do not have the details. But she is JUST his BABY-MAMA as he wrote, just as he is her baby-daddy. I believe this isn't difficult to understand. He has his reasons for deciding not to marry her.
I once heard a woman say to a married lady "just because you have a child for a man don't necessarily mean that you must both get married to each other".
I completely agree with her because the marriage was based on a wrong foundation and I witnessed how turbulent the marriage was up until the couple got divorced. Just so you know, I am a very close friend to the couple.

And did he tell you that "he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter?" or that is your assumption?
There are baby-daddies that take very good care of their kids even though they aren't married to their baby-mamas.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by NAC1666: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Sequence to this thread

Tell her to see me immediately

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses
you really have comprehension issues. You ignored the fact they've broken up since 2017 after the birth of their daughter and don't communicate except he wants to speak with the child or she wants money for the baby's upkeep so what did you expect him to do again ? Should he marry someone he's not in a relationship with just to make you happy ?

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gadafii:
a girl who wants to be damaged will be damaged, since most of them concluded the only way to earn a living is thru their pusse, there are handful of guys that will just have fun with her and discard her, after paying her of course

A valuable and resourceful girl can’t be damaged tho, she places value in her self, work to earn a living and not absolutely materialistic, no sane man throw such girls away

And the man was wise enough to father a child with a woman earning a living through her pussy.

The girl was foolish. So also the man.

I pity their child.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Sunday2021: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:

did he tell you he is not taking care of his daughter?

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by 7upnigeria: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You know that having a child places some limitations and stigma on a lady? Being the only one she birthed for is a big deal and the curse may work based on the circumstances surrounding their relationship because they had a relationship that resulted to pregnancy.

You're still talking based on assumption empathy and pains. But in this age, things happen based on FACTS. You get facts from doing a thorough research. Cast your net, look for 20 single mothers and the lives of the men that impregnated them. You can divide the research into 2 groups of 10 each. 10 virgins and 10 non-virgins. That's how you get facts and not by placing 20th century curses. Me, I dont curse because it hardly works, I'll rather COME AFTER YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday2021:
did he tell you he is not taking care of his daughter?

Is handing money at set times to the mother of his child taking care of his daughter.

Oga, you are a young man. When you marry, you will find out that taking care of your children involves a lot more than the lowlife you are wasting your time defending.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by komzy589(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
We4all:
Wise women should avoid all men with baby mama issues.
Unfortunately, men and women are not the same in this context. I think you already know this.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Sunday2021: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ashawo want to marry. When we told them that ashawo work no be job they will start insulting us, now I hope she can see.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gadafii: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

And the man was wise enough to father a child with a woman earning a living through her pussy.

The girl was foolish. So also the man.

I pity their child.
maybe he wanted to trap the ma with the child, as most BM are notorious for

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man, after his parents trained him to become a complete man, look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly. Even a baby mama no go wan take ear hear say her son dey friend baby mama
Kai....u re lanlegious...🤣
Fact but funny......

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nairalandite: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
As much as I think I understand your point, I will simply say that you are wicked and callous. They were single before you got them pregnant and turned them to baby mama. By the time your own future daughter turns baby mama, you will know that you will learn very late. You have sown a bad seed and you will reap it in the future or now as karma will revisit your past.

You follow made a bad girl worse by accepting to sleep with her. Don't come here and be proving something unreasonable. A warning to other guys that are fond of this. God is watching you, don't be part of the destruction of these bad ladies. You can never be innocent thereafter. The worse is when she get pregnant for you and you never see a wife in her, she becomes baby mama. God requires the past.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by DDIA: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

See person the guy for carry for house.... The guyman went for peace of mind
I fvcked her once when I traveled to Makurdi .

This Tiv girl grin
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gadafii:
maybe he wanted to trap the ma with the child, as most BM are notorious for

The man was still a fool.

You know the woman is a hoe. You should have sense to see an evil biatch from thousands of kilometers away...yet you came and chose to fall for her trap?

And then he had a child with her. What happened to condoms?

Or could he not wait till he had paid brideprice?

People who go fall for hoe's traps, dem go fall for hoe's traps. Proverbs 7 describes them well.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by komzy589(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, and was the man forced to insert his blokos into the punnami?

The man is just as bad as the baby mama. I betcha he will stay outside his marriage.

The baby mama too no get sense, but the man was follish enough to fall for her charms. Weak man if you ask me
The foolish person is the one suffering the consequences of the action. Read it again.

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Jayhome24: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mr man why wasting your time replying her? Ignore her let her go and bring her police to arrest you na.

I don't reply to nonsense like this because you can't force me to do what I don't want to do so go and bring your police.

This is why I was upset with that goat called Okocha going into a ring with Zazzu pls for what? A decent looking guy mingling like Agbero. If Zazzu said you owed him pay him and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by LeeSmart: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You never can tell how the pregnancy happened. You just can't tell except them, so stop concluding.
Never can tell what ma'am?. Don't u think if that young man had used force to hav sex with that loud mouthed lady, wouldn't u be rest assured that she would hav called him out on that? Stop making excuses 4 the lady.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by RecessionistPMB: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hahaha
Bad nigger!
Your comment na total annihilation to these babymamas!!!
Creamypie:

2 Likes

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by komzy589(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, he is the one who made her a baby mama. She had a child for him.

And you are here asking why he should not marry her? Infact in many of our cultures, forget religion of Christianity and Islam, he would have been obligated to marry her (I even know one tribe where the ability of the girl to get pregnant for you is proof she is going to be a good wife, and she would bear kids for you.)

You guys are defending him because many of you have been hurt by girls one way or the other, and you are conflating your expreience with his. Meanwhile, the guy went, had sex with a woman that he does not intend to marry, left her, and is now marrying a virgin.... cheesy

(And how sure are we that the girl he is marrying hasn't played away game before).?

The baby mama should have closed her legs, and the silly man that fathered her child should have done, (once the girl opened her legs for him and said...Honey, come now)..like Joseph did when Potiphar's wife grabbed him.....RUN.....RUN....RUN...LIKE USAIN BOLT.n

Instead, they went at it like two bunnies in heat, and now they have achild who is going to suffer the consquences of the actions of two self centered twats.

(P,.S And surely HAVEN'T PEOPLE HEARD OF EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION? Postinor2 is widely available self).
The issue here is not who open or close leg. It’s who’s suffering the consequences of the action the most! Read it again!
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
komzy589:

The foolish person is the one suffering the consequences of the action. Read it again.

Oga, please don;t make me angry with you.

The loser in this matter is the child both fools had.

Anyone defending either the man or his baby mama is wrong. They both messed up, and their child is going to suffer big time

Get married, have children, and you will see things my way. And you will understand. That is all for now.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
komzy589:

The issue here is not who open or close leg. It’s who’s suffering the consequences of the action the most! Read that again!

grin

The way you nairaland boys carry baby daddy matter for head? It;s like you have forgotten he has a child, who suffers the most.

I'm not even defending the foolish gal who opened her legs for him even, and yet, you are here doing defender of red pill.

If a woman hurt you, move on. It;s life.

Good evening.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by DDIA: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wisdom cool
Fiscus105:
Even though she born for the man, still went public to rain curses on him just because of media followers. Not even considering kid btw them which had glued them permanently.

Will the daughter happy to see her dad going through lifetime pains?

If it's a grown up daughter now, and decides to go hard publicly on her mother, myopic people would come out and be saying nonsense about African tradition. Africa tradition that father/mother didn't consider before doing nonsense.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

Is handing money at set times to the mother of his child taking care of his daughter.

Oga, you are a young man. When you marry, you will find out that taking care of your children involves a lot more than the lowlife you are wasting your time defending.
You shatap clown.....
Any reasonable man knows its his obligation to take care of his kids. A desperate hoe pinning a bastardo on you to monopolize your life is despicable. Many such kids don't belong to the people they apportioned to....DNA tests are baby mama busters....I was a casualty of that trash...I was dragged to welfare, I provided mostly funds which the fraudster was balling with the pathetic mother....when kiddo was 6months,I demanded a DNA run,all expenses on me but in a medical facility that was nominated by dem....test came out negative....stopped the funding....stewpid girl's mother now dead....I won big time...!
Don't Eva allow a scum rope u in wit pregnancy because she's seen your pay slip....if the DNA result came out positive, I would have still killed her cos of the undue pressure she was giving me!
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by LeeSmart: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's a woman's responsibility to make sure she doesn't get pregnant and not the man... just like it's a man's responsibility not to waste his funds on a woman... what of if the woman said she hates condoms , or assured the guy that she will not get pregnant, only for she to surprise him with the pregnancy news and pretended like she dint know how it happened ... we need to start holding women responsible for pregnancy and stop making them feel like it's a man's fault... as a woman we know , if we truly don't want to get pregnant, we will not ....so stop the pretence
If only i knw u in person, i would try to grant u few of ur wishes... Ur mama should be proud of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.