Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! (32246 Views)

Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by blaise26abj(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man, after his parents trained him to become a complete man, look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly. Even a baby mama no go wan take ear hear say her son dey friend baby mama
In as much as I agree with you to an extent , there are some women who made mistakes but chose to keep the child . They have good character but ended up with getting the right with irresponsible men .

As a matter of fact , if you know the number of abortions the women who you claim are not baby mamas have done , Wallahi you will have a change of mind .

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by komzy589(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, men are controlled by women, that they have to explore the punami, and can;t control their dicks once the legs are opened?

Hey, I think we should tell women they control men, shouldun't we? grin
Men are not controlled by women.
A woman only has control of what she can share with a man. She has the will power to say “no”.
If a sensible woman closes her legs, the man will move to the next available idiot.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
komzy589:

Men are not controlled by women.
A woman only has control of what she can share with a man. She has the will power to say “no”.
If a sensible woman closes her legs, the man will move to the next available idiot.

But as many say here, women somehow should do all the decision whether they should have children and control themselves. Men are just the weak victims of the hormones....
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Digmygold: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
Senseless single mom. What a bad combination.

One day your daughter will be tagged "a senseless single mum". Screenshot this.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by komzy589(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

But as many say here, women somehow should do all the decision whether they should have children and control themselves. Men are just the weak victims of the hormones....
This has nothing to do with who’s weak and who’s strong.
Sex is sweet, but you become the fool when you allow a man to enjoy it without paying the legal price.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nicepoker(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Digmygold:

One day your daughter will be tagged "a senseless single mum". Screenshot this.
is Mimi Bella your sister? Cry baby grin
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
komzy589:

This has nothing to do with who’s weak and who’s strong.
Sex is sweet, but you become the fool when you allow a man to enjoy it without paying the legal price.

And the man who cannot control himself is just a weak victim of the hormones.

Yes, I agree with you, girls should control themselves, so also men. We ain't weak victims of our hormones, as you insuinate.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Digmygold: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
is Mimi Bella your sister? Cry baby grin

You go soon turn cry baby with your cry baby daughter when she gets dumped with four children.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by abimic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

See person the guy for carry for house.... The guyman went for peace of mind

So long she's sensible, faithful, loyal, responsible, respectful and non toxic, the dressing doesn't matter.

If the guy wanted her and not see red flags, he can change the dressing to sexier and less revealing ones.

The guy couldn't have left because of the dressing alone, dressing alone can't be used to judge someone, some church girls even covering everywhere are worse than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Rejouir: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

Don't mind them
Mk them dey play

See person the guy for carry for house.... The guyman went for peace of mind
grin grin Omo guy, just the small news you dn go dig her family history. Are you an investigator? grin. how do you guys even bring up these evidences grin grin. Truely looking at these pictures the babe na ashawo.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Nicepoker(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Digmygold:

I WILL soon turn cry baby with MY cry baby daughter when she gets dumped with four children.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Digmygold: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
My daughter will become a Senseless single mom. What a bad combination.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Tombrown3(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Indecent but he slept with her and a fruit came out of that union... I no blame any guy that treats his baby Mama like trash because if she too closed legs all this nonsense will not even be coming up.

Meanwhile, you men think you're smart and can always have your way. When he was going to her he was enjoying and leading her on in the indecent lifestyle and didn't realize she was indecent. Now after getting his own share of the coochie he now turns and calls her indecent for the same thing he led her to do.

Girls una mumu na him too much. Continue sleeping around, na so dem go dey use una throwway until you girls learn to close your legs.

I knew this about men that was why I didn't take chances or let any of them do their play boy antics with me. I dont care if avoiding them made me single till today but at least I'm not a rejected single baby mama.

You girls gon lurn the hard way.

See the spelling of his "Allegation and labelled" sef..the kind thinz wen girls dey date sef. Tufiakwa.

Lol... I thought after all this, you'll tell us how you are with a perfect responsible man.

But alas, you are still single and proud, I'm proud of you too aunty.😂 Avoid men with passion abeg, all of them want to have your coshie and run. 😁😁
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by LAW2577: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
there is no way, this guy did not promised her marriage, the guy just played her.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tombrown3:

Lol... I thought after all this, you'll tell us how you are with a perfect responsible man.

But alas, you are still single and proud, I'm proud of you too aunty.😂 Avoid men with passion abeg, all of them want to have your coshie and run. 😁😁

Is having a man an achievement in life? If not then keep quiet.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by djkirkoo2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Baby mamas are left overs. How can a single man, after his parents trained him to become a complete man, look for a wife 2 marry, and then marry a baby mama? Its like attending night party by 5 am the next day. Very irritating, toxic, and smelly. Even a baby mama no go wan take ear hear say her son dey friend baby mama
careless talk.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by grandstar(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses

She is his baby mama. That sadly is a consequence if we choose not to keep our legs closed to someone we aren't married to. Forget shotgun weddings. They have a high rate of failure.

The guy is on point. As long as he is in the child's life, that should do.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by warrifinest1985: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Nairalanders who too get mouth! Lol lol
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Tombrown3(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Is having a man an achievement in life? If not then keep quiet.

We shall see, 8years from now.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tombrown3:

We shall see, 8years from now.

You came late. Go and use that timing for your sisters.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by warrifinest1985: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:
What does the man mean "she is just my baby mama?" They both have a child together and he hopes to just walk away like he doesn't know he is supposed to take care of his daughter? Truth be told the new wife may be laughing now but will be crying soon enough. Baby mama my foot.

Advice to young ladies will be marry first before giving birth to children to reduce headache and stress.

Advice to young guys is if you cannot marry her pls leave her as you met her to live long and avoid curses
this one is coming from another baby mama
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Tombrown3(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You came late. Go and use that timing for your sisters.

All happily married. None of them is single and bitter. 😁😁
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tombrown3:

All happily married. None of them is single and bitter. 😁😁

Audio. ** Yinmu*"

If marriage is the biggest achievement you guys ever had, says a lot.

People are boasting of bigger and better achievements in life you're shining teeth because your sisters got married; something you never believed would ever be possible in life. Smh.. e reach to rejoice.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by warrifinest1985: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
See as she comot tongue for mouth for the last pics as dog wen she be.. The guy might be right
Nairalanders una too bad lol lol am just here to read coment and my girlfriend won laugh die here and she don forget about money wey she dey draw me since morning lol lol. If nairalanders come for you may God help you. Mostly the bad redpillers

1 Like

Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Tombrown3(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Audio. ** Yinmu*"

If marriage is the biggest achievement you guys ever had, says a lot.

People are boasting of great achievements in life you're shining teeth because your sisters got married like you never thought it would ever be possible in life. Smh.. e reach to rejoice.

I never said it was an achievement, your vile and bitterness over other people's happiness is my concern here.

And yes, having a companionship, someone who will be there during old age is also a blessing. And if God blessed marriage, who the f are you to say it's not an achievement.

Everyday alive is an extreme achievement.

Have a lovely day honey, just be humble and less bitter, better man go marry you. 😘
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Ibelearner: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
I pity the lady honestly imagine after birthing a baby girl for...
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by papyjaypaul: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
royalfly:

What if the woman use her mouth to say the kids are not for the man and leaves with the kids. It's the man still a deadbeat by staying low to first understand things.?
She used her mouth? Take care of any sperm of yours that becomes human. Men who don't care where they drop their sperm are morons. I don't use abusive words but that's what they are. Men are providers and protectors. If you don't want anything from her, leave her alone or use protection.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by papyjaypaul: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Iamzik:

Women don't need protection. Remember all of us are now equal. We now have strong women who don't need any man so stop looking down on our women please

Don't mind those people misleading our Queens. They will learn the hard way. Men and women are not the same and can never be the same. If she wants to be a man, she is welcome. Let her start seeing what men go through.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by papyjaypaul: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Druss:

You ever tried giving a female advice on men? Especially when you know the man doesn't have good intentions in the long run?

There are enough war stories on this. The lady knows what she wanted. She wasn't raped and it seems to have been a consensual agreement. She made a conscious and adult decision to sleep with a man and be at risk of being pregnant. He made a conscious decision to have sex and vamoose from the relationship.

I don't approve of either's decisions. They made their bed. The future is still up to them.

In the long run, these men have the stories to tell. If men have high standard not to leave their sperms inside any kind of woman, the world won't be where it is today. A woman is a carrier, 2 can play the game but the man has been given more mental strength to lead. If he is stupid enough to let his erection be his direction, whatever election results the woman declares is his fault.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by papyjaypaul: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

This is what they use to manipulate men!

Was the girl forced to open her legs? Because I just don't get it.

Dude it's high time women start taking responsibility for their actions
Do you know that a bank can be open and if nobody enters it, the vault will remain the way it is? If people enter it, the vault will definitely change.

One of the things men are taught very early in the past is how to handle women, know their tactics, play with them and lead them. Modernization has condemned what was used to train our men to be smart and wise and now, there are many boys than men. Boys with girls and they are happy to be unwed and having baby mamas. These men have made the first mistake of not knowing that you cannot ignore culture in choosing a woman, you will pay for it. Older women married men, richer women married men, men went seeking for a woman's family but today they are dating themselves and giving each other belle and raising b@$$tards and they call it modernity. Spit

A man then will have women in his domain and they will refer to him as king. These women were not weak or jobless as those who attack our culture always want to make it look like it's patriarchy. The men knew what to give the women that made them respect him. A woman will never respect a man who does not value himself.
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Realhommie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Taribizy:

Where did you read that he's hoping to walk away and not care for his daughter

His post is concise, straight to the point and I'm here wondering how you managed to pull the info up there, what he never implied...

They have not been involved since 2017 after their daughter was born. They don't talk except when he needs to speak with his daughter or send money. So what are you on about sir? What is the guy supposed to do, not move on with his life?

Mere looking at the lifestyle of the lady in question as I believe you've seen her social media activities, does it seem to you that she's ready to settle down? Does she appear responsible?
Re: Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Rejouir:
grin grin Omo guy, just the small news you dn go dig her family history. Are you an investigator? grin. how do you guys even bring up these evidences grin grin. Truely looking at these pictures the babe na ashawo.

😂🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.