Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28441 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]There were two little black birds sitting on the wall,one named Peter,one named Paul, now they've both formed a successful musical group.
What's their name again? grin grin[/size]
Choi bros you made me laugh so loud,very good one.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
black black black sheep have you any wool?

Dat sheep has been bought by Alhaji and has been sentenced to death no appeal

Execution on Monday
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by deols(f): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
the society of six now the society of twenty four. each member got married, initiating their husbands, they av two children each and celebrated their last summer together at Obudu. cool
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
frankcimc:

Na wow oo memories!
How about Adewale that kill his own father and comit some taboo in the land, where is he now? I head he is still very powerful living in Abuja. The gods should never be blame for all these atrocities in our land. Greed is evil.
can't forget that.What about mr sada the farmer who lives in sapele. . . .i learnt he's now a militants sha grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Somatic(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
We seem to have forgotten Amobi of the bottled Leopard. Heard He's now a Nollywood director and part time prophet of a fast rising white garment church,

Heard Chuck his friend is a Professor of African History at NYU.

Buh what about Mma? Heard she never married. True?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
Who would have forgotten kole the superstar. . .i heard he's now a professor in harvard !
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
Was it Hassan or Daudu that buy the Hot Ram for Sallah? Who ever he's, he's right on time! Right time, Right place!!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
manyy4life u no go understand becos u not a nigerian grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ekpekus(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hahahaha This thread pass 9t of a thousand laff o. Truly cracking my ribs!!! Where is selfish Mr. Tortise? Heard the super glue got expired and its shellless now!!!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by mrman2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
Have you all forgotten jimmy johnson? I heard he changed his name to Bode George.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Valentinooo: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
Nice, Bringing back the memories of the 1990s. What I noticed is that primary schools no longer use those books. Those books made learning interesting and fun then.

I still don't hear anybody talk about koku baboni, is he dead or still alive? And the lady in white garment, has she changed to a garment of another colour?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by frenchman2: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
guess who i bumped into day before yesterday at the airport here in PH,

solomon grundy. He never got buried on that fateful sunday after all.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by frenchman2: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
pussy cat pussy cat

where have you been
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Matnat(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
It's like Mr Gana is now a professor in Ghana. ¤laughs¤
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart didn't die afterall O. The guy has been in the US since then as a wrestler in WWE under one funny name like that. He does visit Chinua Achebe once in a while, although Uncle Chinua would deny that. I don't know why.

Eze no longer goes to school. He now lives in a school. Finished school some years back and is now a lecturer of Physical Education at UNN (maybe a fall-out from all those years of trekking to school). Akin the Drummer boy toured with Femi Kuti's band for a while before going solo. He eventually quit music and now works as a motivational speaker in Bujumbura. He even served as a consultant during the making of Fela on Broadway. What is shocking is that I heard he is no longer blind. They had used pap to glue his eyelids when he was a baby but the thing eventually washed off like 26 yrs later. He's now planning on suing his parents blind but he still hasn't seen them (pun intended) up till now.

I'll still do more research on the whereabouts of the other Pry and Second school celebs sha. Will come back with more gist later. Ciao.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by icenene(f): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
gandoki don join boko haram,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by icenene(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
frenchman2:

guess who i bumped into day before yesterday at the airport here in PH,

solomon grundy. He never got buried on that fateful sunday after all.
am now in abuja doin boko haram's job
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by bandely(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
You remember Chike and the river? Im don pass there go Spain o. And that guy wey dem born without silver spoon, I hear say na rich man now. What of Shettima, the boy slave. The guy dey contest for President for Namibia. Those 5 blind guys for Mastery English, dem don regain their sight o, and the Taxi driver for the same book with the title similar to something like honesty pays? The guy don really hammer, that guy wey im return im money give am correct na. I even hear say na the man dey drive Obama now. Ralia sef don big o, she don join Bola and Rosemary as gbogbo bigz girl!
I'll come back with more!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Revolva(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
From the perspective of a typical Nigerian As Nigeria condition grows worse grin grin grin
Ali is no longer a boy  him don Join yahoo yahoo and Simbi is now a woman with 4 kids trying to survive in her hairdressing saloon,
Edet no longer lives in Calabar,eye don open he has moved to Abuja to work for a Big man but as na calabar man na cook him still be,  Agbo dey hustle for
canada now you know what i am talking about coco levels, Him no send Naija matter again. Eze no longer goes to school,as a typical igbo boy he dropped out to learn a trade at idumota market,  Even Oliver Twist don grow, but e dey jail for becoming a serial killer. Even the things that fell Apart before are back in their right places now and am also sure Ure Chokwe who was born without a silver spoon  but him hussle tire  now he hold bar weller now, As for Gandoki he was fraustrated that he joined Boko Haram , who knows whether the idiot may have blown his self and Ade the drummer boy as a typical yoruba man.is a juju singer now he owns his own band and enjoying the Owo sprayed on his face and as for Wakama me that Guy don join MEND .jare i know , naija delta militant

And Chike and the river, man that Ibo boy must have some idea on how to cross to Europe, men dat guy don jan since dey run tins for spain,
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Switup: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lory driva lory driva wil u tak me 4 a ride Yes i'll tak u little man. Climb up d stairs and jump inside. Abeg ona rememba wen Edet bin brk e uncle plate wen e bin go e holiday 4 ibadon? Now d gees dey scatta plate anyhow 4 one restorant 4 our backyard.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oh my God! tears they roll down my chin as I dey read this. You know, we should remember that some that some that live through the glorious days with us is no longer a life.

Corruption don finished the remaining childhood memory people have for naija.

Let's I forgot, I met Bina for Calabar. He don hook with one chick, and his mother still dey look for am.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by bandely(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
Guys, what about that hard working guy who's hoe hit gold buried in the ground hidden by his granpa's? I heard he's listed in Forbes. Cant remember his name. *winks*
You mean Papa Ajao? grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
This thread fills me with nostalgia.Ralia is no longer a sugar girl.She is now a 'sugar woman'-married and having 2 kids.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by abioila(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Who remembers-Ede Xtimes Ede,Remi Coni Iya,Segun Elere Bolu,Odabo Odabo Kayode.EXERCISE BOOK.Then BIG note-Boy is Good,Girl is Bad.i saw the virtuous woman last 2 wks she was in support of legalising prostitution.the incorruptible judge is the father of dimeji bankole.jimmy johnson is now a warder at kirikiri.lmao
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by MrSenator1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
What about Jaja of Opobo? Where is he now?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Dandy1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oh boy! Nobody has mentioned Ali the brilliant merchant(of Ali and d angel fame) the guy get scope die.He is one of d leaders of Al Quaeda now.Durungun Ambama(that bad cannibal wey wan kill Gandoki chop) Na Clifford Orji's uncle,Gandoki don finally go back to kill am. Mehnnnn!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
I wish someone will write something about "Ogboju Ode ninu igbo irunmole". Na wetin me i read for my primary school be that
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mr.Senator:

What about Jaja of Opobo? Where is he now?
I hear say he dey do godfather for heaven politics now
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
What about Bro Jero? Last time i checked he's a now big time evangelist in Cotonou laughing at Rev King for his stupidity.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Revolva(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mr Sada is no longer a farmer, the tin tire am na he runs his way to the top now

,he is now a member of the House of Reps delta state sharing oil money, as for Mr

Nwosu men that Okoro man still dey wax strong oo this time na Goat , and isi ewu

him dey nak for christmas, Chineke and for Akpan that calabar get one road side

canteen dey fry indomie for boyz to make a living and One eyed sunday i gues i saw

him on crime fighters around 2001 may be by now he must be presido at Kiri kiri

prison
And Ralia the sugar Girl is now a bad girl at Allen, trying to husle at night and

give the sugar daddies her own sugar
as for jack and jill , mistakenly Jack pregnated jill and they gave birth to a boy

and jack don run leave jill.
Erugo Iyama, men that man don dey push truck for onitsha market, men no food for

lazy man
Brother Jero left the bar beach and now owns some mini kiosk at Oniru beach
Mr and Mrs Bako men those couple spend all their money travelling around

Naija, they are old now wihout pension , eeyyaa!!!

Morenike,Abike ,Alake ,Asake, they now formed a girls group to sing now despite

they cant sing, dem be gbo gbo bigz gal for campus now

King Jaja of opobo now controls oil well around the creeks, him no send any body oo. Bro jero has backslided , honesty dont pay in Nigeria, no more

Akin the blind boy is now a musician on the corner of a street begging for alms

despite he is stil blind.but God dey sha
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nosyke(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hillarious thread!!!!!!!!!!!
What of those guys that helped kunle discover that it was a snake not a thief that was stealing their teacher's eggs from the poultry(cant remember the names again).I am sure they would be working with the SSS now in Abuja, I Learnt even the teacher that had the poultry merged with Obj to form  Otta farms grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  

Good Old days
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2011
King Jaja of Opobo is now in charge of NNPC Rivers state region,
Hahahahaha! Erugo Iyama,i knw dat d boy na bad influence,im still wondering wots keeping 4rm Kirikiri or Eleweran!
Plssss any1 ansa my question,WHERE IS ODION(Wakama's frnd)? Sincerely im dieing 2 knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.