Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man (30372 Views)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by DyshApp: 11:19am On Jan 10
JustPowerApps:
She should snatch him back, how is that dificult to do anyway?🌚

Abi
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by DyshApp: 11:20am On Jan 10
Michelle55:
Overtaking is allowed in this 2024!!! Next time introduce your leftover to your friends(in case the friend decides to shag him, e no go too bother you) that way you've successfully gotten rid of him. But you see that your golden man wey you no dey use play, guard am with everything you've got. At least, you don learn small lesson now!😊

As the saying goes this year not gree for anybody😂
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by slateman(m): 11:25am On Jan 10
Why Jennifer smiley
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by GetSenseNow: 11:25am On Jan 10
Breadistaken:
E don cast, attended their wedding so you go carry cake run
Hahahahhahaahahhaha
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by pongwa(m): 11:32am On Jan 10
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote;

Onyi Baby
oshei destiny helper....... move on, their union might not last because it was based on deception
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by luminouz(m): 11:36am On Jan 10
BloomingDale:

An unloyal friend will become an unloyal wife. Don’t be surprised your wife will be knacking your best friends. That is life for you. That’s why the country is not working cos we have too many people without morals, like you and your wife.
It's a lie. Aproko... Face your front.

Pele o..Miss Morales Morales!!!

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Oskam: 11:56am On Jan 10
Take heart Sister!
Gods plan.
You were a vessel to deliver that union.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by zedegit: 11:57am On Jan 10
She should be grateful to God that she dodged a bullet.
God simply exposed the werey for who he be.
If e come happen when she get children nko. Na double wahala.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by boxypane(m): 11:59am On Jan 10
Anothé person go soon snatch am from am from Jenny hand.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by MadamExcellency: 12:00pm On Jan 10
Go collect agency fee from the bride (10%) and bridegroom (5%)
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Nahunger(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote;

Onyi Baby

I think say men are scum watin make you dey cry 😢
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Nahunger(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10
cheesy
Okortor:
It's normal, I married my ex gf bestie. She introduced her to me at my home, there after she left for a cup of drink of which I sharperly collected her control and the rest na history........
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Streetdreamx(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10
No gree for anybody...
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Socratiz: 12:31pm On Jan 10
The problem is not so much with your friend but with your would be husband.
His action goes to prove that he cannot be trusted to keep marriage vows.

I think you should be glad the relationship broke up now so you're not carrying any baggage into the next relationship.

Meanwhile, learn from this mistake. Choose your friends carefully.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Calitoscassius(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10
Your friend is obviously much lovelier. tongue
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Ken4Christ: 12:59pm On Jan 10
Common mistakes women make that destroys their relationship;

1. Taking your female friends to go with you to visit your man.

2. Employing a house girl.

3. Discussing your relationship with your female friends.

4. Permitting your female friend to pass the night or stay with you in your matrimonial home.

5. Permitting your mother if she is still young to visit and stay in your house for a period of time. There are mothers who snath their daughter's husband.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Okortor: 1:43pm On Jan 10
Why are you so pained more than the bereave? If you must know, we done making kids as we have got 4, so right now we do an open marriage! Hearing this, how do you feel about it?
BloomingDale:

An unloyal friend will become an unloyal wife. Don’t be surprised your wife will be knacking your best friends. That is life for you.

That’s why the country is not working, cos we have too many people without morals, like you and your wife.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by buJu234: 1:57pm On Jan 10
Lady.. no sorry for u..

So at ur age, dem nor teach say u don't show ur man to another competitor.

Even, husband wen Don pay money for ur head. U go dey guide am not to talk abt bf.

Anyway according to one online lady, that she must married even if it involves snatching a man from a careless or carefree lady/wife.

Bleep boys are plenty but husband men are scares so be wise.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by kunyeo(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10
JustPowerApps:
She should snatch him back, how is that dificult to do anyway?🌚

NO GREE FOR ANYBODY!

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by ekelebeXstunner: 2:28pm On Jan 10
Lies.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BloomingDale(f): 2:40pm On Jan 10
Okortor:
Why are you so pained more than the bereave? If you must know, we done making kids as we have got 4, so right now we do an open marriage! Hearing this, how do you feel about it?

Yeah, an open marriage is the only way that will work for you guys since there is a lack of morals for both parties involved. I was right in my first assessment of your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by nairalanda1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10
Socratiz:
The problem is not so much with your friend but with your would be husband.
His action goes to prove that he cannot be trusted to keep marriage vows.

I think you should be glad the relationship broke up now so you're not carrying any baggage into the next relationship.

Meanwhile, learn from this mistake. Choose your friends carefully.

Infact the woman should be happy that she has dodged a bullet.

That is how she would have married an adulterer in sheep's clothing and then years later be writing 'Had I known'.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by nairalanda1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10
The woman did nothing wrong in introducing her friend to her man.

Because, as it turned out, the man was a philanderer and an adulterer in chief. She should stop crying.

If a man that supposedly has a finace is running after his fiance's friend, that means that assuming the man had married the fiance, that is how he would have been running after other women, no matter how faithful the wife go be.

Woman should thank God she did not marry a womanizer. And move on. That is life. Better a broken engagement than broken marriage (worse if kids are in the picture...because children no sabi anything like broken marriage in their dictionary, no matter how much explaining person go do).
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by dbestuncle: 2:58pm On Jan 10
Ahmed0336:
Some people would never learn.

Always hide anything snatch able you love dearly from evil eyes
Isn't so easy like you put it.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by naijapikin2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10
This may be half of the truth

Let's wait for a response from the man.

It may be a shocker 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by bentenny(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10
She really hasn't said everything!
There is her own side of the story,that of her friend and the real truth!

She must prolly be gossiping all the damning things about her man to Jennifer and Jenny will not only tell the guy but also tell him what his beloved gf has been doing behind his back including sexcapades! 😄

Jenny feels her friend is playing games with this correct guy that is unique and decides to take her place since she is not ready to settle down😁

Now this one is starting 2024 from the book of lamentations and pouring curses that will never happen!

There are few comfortable guys out there whom some ladies feel entitled to but eventually get displaced sharp sharp by the likes of Jenny that overtakes with the speed of light😛
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Jan 10
That’s why it’s good to keep good things a secret for a while to solidify before telling too many people. Bad belle is real and it’s plenty
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by aliscomonaj: 5:40pm On Jan 10
She no gree for u be that. Note" no gree for anybody

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by winner37(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10
Fear creatures have two holes in-between her legs
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Okortor: 7:20pm On Jan 10
You are yet to answer my question, there's punctuation mark attached so you should respond.ok
BloomingDale:

Yeah, an open marriage is the only way that will work for you guys since there is a lack of morals for both parties involved. I was right in my first assessment of your marriage.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by jojothaiv(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10
Fahvvy:
Women are their own worst enemies undecided...

All that talk of "women supporting women" is trash! undecided...
I don't even subscribe to the idea of WSW.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BloomingDale(f): 7:52pm On Jan 10
Okortor:
You are yet to answer my question, there's punctuation mark attached so you should respond.ok

I feel no way about it. I’m indifferent since I don’t know you guys personally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.