Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man (30340 Views)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Xwizard: 10:39am On Jan 10
Michelle55:
Overtaking is allowed in this 2024!!! Next time introduce your leftover to your friends(in case the friend decides to shag him, e no go too bother you) that way you've successfully gotten rid of him. But you see that your golden man wey you no dey use play, guard am with everything you've got. At least, you don learn small lesson now!😊
Are you crazy ?? So there should be leftovers and golden man ?

Lawd
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by mysticwarrior(m): 10:40am On Jan 10
All she had was just a "friendnemy" who comes to her with smile on her face and a knife behind her back
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by id4sho(m): 10:40am On Jan 10
Breadistaken:
E don cast, attended their wedding so you go carry cake run

Comrade reduce this volume wink cheesy grin
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Antoeni(m): 10:41am On Jan 10
Congratulations for Allowing God to Use You, May GOD Also Use Somebody to Help You. Snatch, Grab and Run away With Somebody Own

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:42am On Jan 10
JustPowerApps:
She should snatch him back, how is that dificult to do anyway?🌚
how did Jenny was able to accelerate Engagement that the complaint couldn't do over years with the suspected boyfriend?
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Opmic: 10:42am On Jan 10
Your curse isn't going to happen to her.
But she will have her own
This life is about seed time and harvest
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BloomingDale(f): 10:43am On Jan 10
xynerise:
One lady somewhere is planning to do the same. Women should understand that not everybody that flex with you is your friend. When it comes to the most important thing in your life that is when you know their true colour.

Besides, husband scarce grin

Later, same men will start lamenting that they are having issues in their marriages after marrying such a toxic friend.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Sucre7: 10:43am On Jan 10
Fear Benin Girls 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by saintnegroid(m): 10:43am On Jan 10
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote; if this is true then you never took that guy serious..... The guy saw your friend better than you and he went for her..... You will also do the same if you had met someone better than your man.... All of us needs someone better and we need better things

Onyi Baby
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Breadistaken(m): 10:45am On Jan 10
id4sho:

Comrade reduce this volume wink cheesy grin
yes sir (puts away sack and cutlass)
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by amnesty7: 10:45am On Jan 10
Ahmed0336:
Some people would never learn.

Always hide anything snatch able you love dearly from evil eyes
Sosai.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Mayplays(f): 10:47am On Jan 10
id4sho:
All Men are useless, I don't need a man, All men are the same, yen yen yen tongue

You go cry blood. Curses don't work, SATAN is alive
How do you know if she has ever said any of that?

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Mayplays(f): 10:49am On Jan 10
Xwizard:

Are you crazy ?? So there should be leftovers and golden man ?

Lawd
Are there not evening newspapers and wife material?
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

How long will they tell you that curses don't work? Buhari and Tinubu are still alive despite the heavy curses place on them.
Yeah! But there is something they called "karma".
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Naz34(m): 10:55am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:
Olosho vs Olosho.

Werèy!

How long will they tell you that curses don't work? Buhari and Tinubu are still alive despite the heavy curses place on them.
including Peter Obi / Atiku. Make i help you complete am.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Jan 10
You did nothing wrong in introducing her to him...!

Honestly, you should be glad... That act has saved you years of sorrow, pain and uncertainty especially in a loveless marriage.

The guy was never truly into you... You were merely adequate and available.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by NohurryInLife: 10:55am On Jan 10
Otilo bayen cool
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Xwizard: 10:56am On Jan 10
Mayplays:
Are there not evening newspapers and wife material?
So you support the leftover and golden man thing ?? Daaam! So average Nigerian lady would have a golden man, then her leftovers all fucking her

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by xynerise: 10:59am On Jan 10
BloomingDale:

Later, same men will start lamenting that they are having issues in their marriages after marrying such a toxic friend.

Who told you the girl herself is not toxic?

Maybe the man saw something better in the friend
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Jan 10
Ahmed0336:

Lol... This doesn't make sense.

Hide what?!! A grown ass man or woman?!! For how long?!!

If he or she doesn't truly and fully love and value you, eventually they will get fed up of you, whether or not you introduce them to family and friends. tongue

You people should perish the use of that word "Snatch"! It's archaic and dumb.

A human being can't be 'snatched' like a purse... If he can be easily wooed away by another, then he was never truly into you.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by NohurryInLife: 10:59am On Jan 10
Dididrumz:
Sorry oooo.
But the truth is that nothing will happen to Your friend and your ex boyfriend, so just move on. But do well to cut ties with both of them.
At all.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by eleko1: 11:01am On Jan 10
sad leave jenny/,Jennifer alone.Her own koboko(HORSE WHIP) dey on top of wardrobe. She go soon collect

What u so,dnt do/pay Jennifer any Evil.Free her,she'll 💃 naked for all to see her WICKEDNESS
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by BloomingDale(f): 11:02am On Jan 10
xynerise:

Who told you the girl herself is not toxic?

Maybe the man saw something better in the friend

Ok. The same way the friend treated her friend is the same way she will treat the husband and vice versa. Both the man and Jenifa lack morals. Always do everything above board.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by NohurryInLife: 11:03am On Jan 10
Every event in life is a lesson. Just let go and learn from the lesson.
Note this my sister; Na human being wicked pass inside everything wey God create.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Muiccine(m): 11:04am On Jan 10
Ur nollywood just dey start...doh
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by drimzsmoke(m): 11:04am On Jan 10
Ahmed0336:

I'm thinking God saved her from a disaster early.... As in, what type of man does this what's the assurance he wouldn't have fallen in love/sleep with the girl's young/elder sister in future.... I don't need to hear both sides of the story to know that the man is a nutcase!!!
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Mayplays(f): 11:06am On Jan 10
Xwizard:

So you support the leftover and golden man thing ?? Daaam! So average Nigerian lady would have a golden man, then her leftovers all fucking her
Not really, I am personally asexual but what is good for the goose is good for the gander

If there are men that do it why do women who do it bother you? I mean the ‘evening newspaper’ thing is so prevalent on Nairaland.. Do you support it yourself?
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by ppogba: 11:07am On Jan 10
The friend no gree for Mumuness.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by RepoMan007: 11:07am On Jan 10
If na your man, why im choose another person.

Very immature talk.

1 Like

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by vislabraye(m): 11:08am On Jan 10
Sorry you were betrayed by your close friend. or rather frenemy.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Jan 10
It happens and sofar ure not married it is possible for people to have a stronger connection with sm1else than even u dating them. However that can only be acted upon if they are just terrible and unfaithful partners or u dey just weren't really into u.

if u see 70% of what u want in a person u shouldn't be bothered with other people even u feel u can have a stronger connection with them.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by harjay1986: 11:14am On Jan 10
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote;

Onyi Baby

The story naa lie naa the same person own the two handle,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.