Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man (30339 Views)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by eteba(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10
They were meant for each other, your job was to bring them together which you did.

Move on aunty.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Okortor: 8:01pm On Jan 10
Well said, you don't know us personally yet you concluded and judged us despite your claim....is that supposed to be so? And don't you feel you re being myopic?
BloomingDale:

I feel no way about it. I’m indifferent since I don’t know you guys personally.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by asanausana91: 8:46pm On Jan 10
Your kpekus is as wide as river Niger, but your friend is tight.
Who no like better thing.
When we warn you guys of opening your leg for every Jack and Harry you will not hear, now life is teaching you a practical lesson.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by themanderon: 9:38pm On Jan 10
Never reveal your secret to anyone.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Pinicop(m): 5:47am On Jan 11
People nowadays lost all moralities.

People are now so low to support the two (2) betrayers over the unsuspecting friend?

I wonder why commenters support the antagonists (the evil, snatcher girl, and the unloyal boyfriend).

How can you guys start victim-blaming?

How can you people joke about serious issue that can demoralized person's life?

All birds of the same feather flock together. People support their likeminds. Anybody who support evil is also evil.

To the OP:
√ Cut all ties with the two (2) unloyal people.

√ Move on and put your past life behind you.

√ But most importantly, don't forget the lesson learnt from the "fiasco'.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Unbreakable007: 6:43am On Jan 11
Toto wey man go Bleep no go stress him.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Lucasesene(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11
Life is indeed a teacher and I'm sure you have learnt something,
Keep your relationship safe next time.
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by Tynaclem1: 2:28pm On Jan 11
There's absolutely nothing you can do to keep a man unless he wants to be kept. No go kill yourself
Re: All I Did Was Introduce Her To My Man”– Lady Shares How Friend Engaged Her Man by zubinike(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come online to share how her friend got engaged to her man, months after she introduced her man to her friend.

Narrating the event, the lady identified as Onyi Babyyyy stated she and her man started having issues in November after she introduced her friend, Jenny to him in September. She spent the two months trying to figure out if she was the problem, unknowing to her, Jenny and her man were already having an affair.

Sharing on social media, the lady narrates she was heartbroken after someone sent their engagement pictures and she kept questioning herself.

She wrote;

Onyi Baby

You have won best Assist of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.