Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics (17115 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Vision101(m): 12:27am On Jan 31
@mrvitalis
Still can't understand how he failed

He was young, well exposed, very highly connected in the international world and very very rich.. He opened his house... Arguably biggest private residence in Nigeria a night Before he became governor

Still can't get how he messed it up.

@me
You seem to love and praise him so much? That's good. What did he achieve for abia state? In spite of his enormous wealth as you stated, he stole abia dry. If politics is not profitable to him why has he refused to leave a profitless venture? Where are the companies? Questions and questions.
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by AareGaa: 7:38am On Jan 31
Ikinternational:

Tell me you're a small boy without telling me you're a small boy.

See as another man's money dey whine your prick 🤣

Challenge Mighty Ikenna from Onitsha let's do one on one

See what I did to your fellow village idiot
He ran away never to be seen again 🤦🏾‍♂️

Hungry boy is boasting on nairaland.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Svoboda(m): 8:17am On Jan 31
Shattuck:
then it was not his money, since he was just an errand boy

Atiku bagudu was just an errand boy to abacha. Same as ali modu sherrif. Just consider how stupendously wealthy they are now. Terry waya was also an errand boy. The biggest boys in nigeria then were errand boys to the big generals. Even arthur eze.

Orji wasnt clean but was wealthy and bold. Tho i doubt he commands that kind of money structure now.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by masseratti: 11:04am On Jan 31
Ikinternational:

More like white people regard white people
They respect Asians because of China n Japan

You really believe Forbes is willing to invest the time to know all the wealthy Africans?

You believe Dangote is richer than the First Family of Angola?

Keep in mind we're just talking wealth. Not whether the money is clean or dirty
keep in mind he was talking about 1999 when Nigerias annual budget was merely more than 12 billion dollars.. Dangote was not eve a billionaire in dollars then.. I actually know what am talking about, the man is a serious debtor forget all the talks yes he is rích but u will be amaze how many people our so called rich men owe money.
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Charlie2020(f): 1:11pm On Jan 31
Badadvisor:

Heard he was his driver
Nope. They're friends. He also drived Uzodinma sometimes. I grew up knowing there 419 office at PH road Aba
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Ikinternational: 1:35pm On Jan 31
AareGaa:

Hungry boy is boasting on nairaland.

Clap for yourself.

Hungry indeed..... meanwhile you no fit show your pinky toe 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
Na to hide behind curtains n yearn rubbish

Ordinary data you're even struggling for.... replying 15hrs later 😒😂
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Princewill1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31
Orji Kalu is not a local player. Dude is globally connected. He is a freemason and some rumored him to be a CIA asset. Man have been seen with many top foreign dignitaries. So much for a Nigerian senator.

This is when former IMF president then and current Boss of European Central Bank Christine Lagarde paid him a private visit in 2016 at his Home in the US. He is not even a senator as at that time.

The other is in 2019 when he visited Venezuelan president at their Villa.

Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Badadvisor: 3:43pm On Jan 31
Charlie2020:
Nope. They're friends. He also drived Uzodinma sometimes. I grew up knowing there 419 office at PH road Aba
Yeah but i heard Uzo started as a driver to one bigwig before manipulating his way up through.
Those men worry that year o.
Oliver de coque and Morocco maduka really made alot of money from those men
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by Dshocker(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01
Elemosho478:
And where are the companies today ?

Companies worth that much in those times shouldn't be ghost companies.

Even the biggest banks in Nigeria and popular companies and corporations in Nigeria don't worth that much and if you were really in charge of companies controlling billion dollars you would never venture into politics lol because you were already bigger than money from politics, it is not like you have achieved something more substantial since you became a politician you only looted like a common thief.

Never trust anything from the mouth of a politician, especially a thief like this one. It is all bogus and lies he might have been in charge of companies worth some million dollars but 4 billion dollars is just a lie. I don't think he is even that smart.

He used to be president of ship owners association worldwide
Re: Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics by ysth(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01
FarmPlanetNG:
And you did not enter Forbes list since 1998 till now. Dey deceive yourself dey go. If not for God's help, you totally ruined Abia in a way that the state hasnt recovered in 20 years, yet you have the confidence to state nonsense.
Apart from the fact that he was part of the rot in Abia state, I want to ask how many Saudi men are in top five of forbes even though we know many are richer than some forbes ranked billionaires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige: Buhari’s Government Has Created 7m ‘blue Collar’ Jobs / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.