Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26943 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by jason123: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
lagcity:

Prof. Autonov: hey guys, i invented Autonov
Patent Office: but we already have trucks
Prof Autonov: yes i know but this one is more flexible and highly maneuverable
Patent Office: ok, whatever.  

Biafrans: hey look, we're geniuses, we invented ogbunigwe
Patent Office: but we already have bombs
Biafrans: oh no, you don't get it, this one blows ppl up for real, including the unlucky Soldier who detonates it grin
Patent office: sorry, we already have a bomb, and it's safer.
Biafrans: oh boolshhitt! Is the Yoruba's fault! It is igbophobia! this patent office is a Yoruba office. we're gonna tell ojukwu. i'm gonna blow it up.
Patent Office: SECURITY!!

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD!!!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Afam4eva(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
I actually laughed at the patent office interviewing Prof Autonov. Especially @ "We already have trucks".
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
LOL, Y'all are laughing, this is serious business for OP

I can't help but chuckle at ignorant posts on here; anyway, people are what they are.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
Wexelion:

Are you sure Aigbofa knows what a patent is?

I have no idea. undecided
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by sheyguy: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
ak47mann:

so calling it imitation of land mine or what ever but biafran scientist invented it so what have Nigeria with 100million people  have they invented any thing in their life? even ogbunigbe is way too advanced for nigeria,and don't talk about boko haram bomb-makers cos now with internet u can search on how to make bomb.Compare that to them days in 60s our scientist was on ground in their lab in enugu manufacturing bombs and tanks cool

U don't invent something by mistake, Nigeria has not undertaken such a task or set such targets for herself.I don't think it is normal to claim a victory or upper hand when your so called opponents are not even aware u are trying to outperform them. Comparing biafran innovation (a feat well below average) to one Nigeria never really attempted is mean.

It is funny how NLders have misinterpreted the topic, the work of this prof in question is not meant to look standard it is suppose to demonstrate something quite simple to understand, that he can apply his knowledge to design a basic four-wheel vehicle that can reverse like normal cars, he has simply demonstrated that by building it not minding how ugly it looks. looking closely at his work there is something like a tank inside the strucure/main body NLders have misinterpreted that too. it is not suppose to be or armoured vehicle.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Sonofpeace(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Unfortunately, the mockery you pull over here is what, perhaps, the innovator went through at the Patent Office (obviously not the genuine office), because the genuine office of Patents and Copyrights will grant him an interview (obviously after submitting tons of different applications). Inventors in the past went through the same process, unfortunate he couldn't, besides, Biafrans are NOT asking for Patents, so why calling them? embarassed embarassed embarassed
LOL!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

LOL, Y'all are laughing, this is serious business for OP

I can't help but chuckle at ignorant posts on here; anyway, people are what they are.

You are absolutely right. It took a lot to convince people the earth was actaully round.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

I have no idea. undecided

Good, that's a good start,

As a matter of fact, since I have a WIKI account, though I'm a strong critic of that site, when I have the time, I will see if I can make certain comment or even edit some portion of that page. I know WIKI allows you to do some edition to some extent particularly for unverified, and unvalidated data and their sources.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Dede1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Have you seen the prototype of the first apple computer? Certainly not.

Of course, I have seen the prototype of apple computer which was an assembled circuit board. Unlike the joke you posted on behalf of Awojobi which was a finished Steyr utility military vehicle imported by Nigerian army. This will not be the first or last time you and your peeps would publicly make ridiculous claim.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by publisher(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
I have truly LAUGHED my A$$ out today,Autonov ko',Otondo ni' grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
sheyguy:

U don't invent something by mistake, Nigeria has not undertaken such a task or set such targets for herself.I don't think it is normal to claim a victory or upper hand when your so called opponents are not even aware u are trying to outperform them. Comparing biafran innovation (a feat well below average) to one Nigeria never really attempted is mean.

It is funny how NLders have misinterpreted the topic, the work of this prof in question is not meant to look standard it is suppose to demonstrate something quite simple to understand, that he can apply his knowledge to design a basic four-wheel vehicle that can reverse like normal cars, he has simply demonstrated that by building it not minding how ugly it looks. looking closely at his work there is something like a tank inside the strucure/main body NLders have misinterpreted that too. it is not suppose to be or armoured vehicle.

Misinterprete! They have no clue. Most of them will make a better career than Baba Suwe.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Good, that's a good start,

As a matter of fact, since I have a WIKI account, though I'm a strong critic of that site, when I have the time, I will see if I can make certain comment or even edit some portion of that page. I know WIKI allows you to do some edition to some extent particularly for unverified, and unvalidated data and their sources.

You are one of the clueless ones here. You can edit wiki all you want. This invention is not new to enlightened Nigerians and probably interested budding engineers around the world.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are one of the clueless ones here. You can edit wiki all you want. This invention is not new to enlightened Nigerians and probably interested budding engineers around the world.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
sheyguy:

Again, what part of this AUTONOV is an innovation (NOT INVENTION)?

The truck obviously ain't innovation let alone invention, so we are left with the mechanical concept of reverse movement that's the innovation? I mean is that the basis of this argument? Like seriously, let's break this concept down piece-by-piece so we can better understand what is it exactly that involves the innovation. The reverse movement has been a locomotive technology dated back in the 19th and 20th century, so transferring it to a car or truck is where the innovation is? Please, break it down for us.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Clueless? As much as I hate to hurt your feelings, look, I have not insulted you, and I respectfully ask that you withdraw your words immediately. I will not take to kindly you insults any further.

You keep talking about invention, what part or piece of the Autonov was invented or innovated? I have asked this question almost 7x already, but unfortunately, you seen to shy away from the question?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dede1:

Of course, I have seen the prototype of apple computer which was an assembled circuit board. Unlike the joke you posted on behalf of Awojobi which was a finished Styr utility military vehicle imported by Nigerian army. This will not be the first or last time you and your peeps would publicly make ridiculous claim.

Actually, Biafrans have a patent on that. Who created a thread about Biafrans making airplanes?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Clueless? As much as I hate to hurt your feelings, look, I have not insulted you, and I respectfully ask that you withdraw your words immediately. I will not take to kindly you insults any further.

You keep talking about invention, what part or piece of the Autonov was invented or innovated? I have asked this question almost 7x already, but unfortunately, you seen to shy away from the question?

You cannot hurt my feelings bro. My skin is thick. So, keep it coming.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
aigbofa and becomrich are they the same monika undecided undecided
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Sonofpeace(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
publisher:

publisher:

I thought Otonoo was the name given to that south african dude by Karen.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

You cannot hurt my feelings bro. My skin is thick. So, keep it coming.

Then good, challenge your opponents without trying to stir anger through insults. I will not stoop so low to start exchanging words with you; I believe, we are more educated and civilized than this. You can make your points KNOWN without losing your cool, so if you have a thick skin, I recommend that you convert that thick skin to make a better opinion.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
ak47mann:

aigbofa and becomrich are they the same monika undecided undecided

That's right, if that makes you feel good.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Then good, challenge your opponents without trying to stir anger through insults. I will not stoop so low to start exchanging words with you; I believe, we are more educated and civilized than this. You can make your points KNOWN without losing your cool, so if you have a thick skin, I recommend that you convert that thick skin to make a better opinion.
are you a lawyer? o boyy if micheal jackson family employ you Dr Murray will get longer sentence shocked shocked
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Good. Can we get back to the topic?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by publisher(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Justcash said:

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1?
« #37 on: Today at 02:18:39 PM »
If I was the president, I would have ordered the the IG to deploy "Otumokpor", sorry! "Otonov" to all Nigerian police formation in the North to aid their escape from all directions when Boko Haram strikes. Before that, adequate training will be given to the police drivers so that they will not drive from all angles at the same time lest they disintegrate the "Otumokpor", sorry! "Otonov" in panic.

[size=16pt]LOL, grin grin grin grin cheesy NNA YOU HAVE KILLED ME cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
ak47mann:

are you a lawyer? o boyy if micheal jackson family employ you Dr Murray will get longer sentence shocked shocked

Lawyer? Why do u say so? LOL, I wish although I want to study law (i.e. after I've made it cool cool cool), Harvard OR Colombia being my only two options grin grin. As for Dr. Murray, I would have argued for his defense rather than Michael Jackson Family. Then again, they are just all aspirations, hehe
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

Good. Can we get back to the topic?

Yeah to the topic, only if my questions could get answered embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by sheyguy: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
sheyguy:

manny4life:

Again, what part of this AUTONOV is an innovation (NOT INVENTION)?

The truck obviously ain't innovation let alone invention, so we are left with the mechanical concept of reverse movement that's the innovation? I mean is that the basis of this argument? Like seriously, let's break this concept down piece-by-piece so we can better understand what is it exactly that involves the innovation. The reverse movement has been a locomotive technology dated back in the 19th and 20th century, so transferring it to a car or truck is where the innovation is? Please, break it down for us.

Where did i call it an innovation like u claimed?

I said a demonstration of principle(s) (of engineering), we all know the attitude of Nigerians they hardly believe until they see. i think this man has done a perfect job. most of the pple bragging here on Nairaland ask if they have ever fabricated the simplest of mechanical components like Bolt, Nut, or spanner. if yes let them tell us how easy it was cost-wise and effort-wise, maybe u will then appreciate the job of the prof. arggghhh!!!!! . . . . . .  .Nairalander i fear una oh!!!!!!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Lawyer? Why do u say so? LOL, I wish although I want to study law (i.e. after I've made it cool cool cool), Harvard OR Colombia being my only two options grin grin. As for Dr. Murray, I would have argued for his defense rather than Michael Jackson Family. Then again, they are just all aspirations, hehe
ok fine i can see u are against Jackson let me ask u why do u prefer to argue for Dr Murray someone we all know his finance and desperate to do anything and trying to make Micheal look like a junkie embarassed embarassed
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
manny4life:

Yeah to the topic, only if my questions could get answered embarassed embarassed embarassed

What questions? I understand there are no stupid questions, but sometimes there are stupid askers. There is no ambiguity about the functions of this vehicle. All I require from you is to compare it with ogbunigwe and tell me which one was an invention and which was a crude replica.
Simple.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
sheyguy:

Where did i call it an innovation like u claimed?

I said a demonstration of principle(s) (of engineering), we all know the attitude of Nigerians they hardly believe until they see. i think this man has done a perfect job. most of the pple bragging here on Nairaland ask if they have ever fabricated the simplest of mechanical components like Bolt, Nut, or spanner. if yes let them tell us how easy it was cost-wise and effort-wise, maybe u will then appreciate the job of the prof. arggghhh!!!!! . . . . . .  .Nairalander i fear una oh!!!!!!

That is the only thing I could call it because it's no invention, let truth be told. Well then, since you acknowledge that it isn't innovation and obviously NOT invention, but a demonstration of engineering principles (which i don't know what to call), then it is what it is. No one is bragging or has bragged they could do better, what everyone's opinion is at least from what I understand is that this is nothing less but less average idea which has absolutely no usefulness and hence cannot be classified as innovation nor invention.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by phreakabit(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=15pt]2011 UNOFFICIAL NAIRALAND INVENTION CONTEST .
[/size]
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE BEST INVENTION OF THE YEAR . THIS YEAR WE HAVE TWO PARTICIPANTS .

FIRST CONTESTANT : 5YEAR OLD KALONJI MARIGA AND HIS "SINGLE WHEELER AUTONAVIGATE101"

SIDE VIEW:

FRONT VIEW:

[size=15pt]VERSUS .
[/size]
SECOND CONTESTANT : AUTONOV

Please cast your vote . This is a tightly contested one but i'll have to vote for the autonov . What say the rest of you ?

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=15pt]2011 UNOFFICIAL NAIRALAND INVENTION CONTEST .
[/size]
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE BEST INVENTION OF THE YEAR . THIS YEAR WE HAVE TWO PARTICIPANTS .

FIRST CONTESTANT : 5YEAR OLD KALONJI MARIGA AND HIS "SINGLE WHEELER AUTONAVIGATE101"

SIDE VIEW:

FRONT VIEW:

[size=15pt]VERSUS .
[/size]
SECOND CONTESTANT : AUTONOV

Please cast your vote . This is a tightly contested one but i'll have to vote for the autonov . What say the rest of you ?  
oohh mannn what is this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) / Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Osun Rerun: How Buhari Sent Fayemi Back To Nigeria To Meet Omisore Ahead Of Elec

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67