₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,927,495 members, 3,968,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 05:22 AM

The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread - Car Talk (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread (118302 Views)

Comparing Some Honda, Toyota, Nissan And Volkswagen Cars / Is The Audi A6 A Good Car To Buy? / Sienas Help And Advice To Eternal05 On The Audi A6 2001 Model. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by OSP1: 1:28pm On Sep 07
Good day, pls, I need your help urgently. I bought a VW Bora with 1.6 engine recently but I have not really enjoy it bcs I don't have a good mechanic to handle it for me n I don't want to be discourage using German cars. I don't know if I could get some headway on how to go abt it. I live in Ibadan around Challenge area

Thanks you very much
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Toyyn: 11:34am On Oct 31
Thanks for your supports.

Make : Audi
Model: A4
Engine size: V6
Transmission type: Automatic
Model year: 1998
Spec : German
Drive configuration: Front wheel

Issues:

09) Car starts and drives as normal, but becomes sluggish and jerky once warm.

16) Coolant level keeps dropping, no over heating.

Regards,

Toyyn.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by greatstephenho(m): 7:41am On Nov 01
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by emmanok24(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20
Hello NLanders!

I recently acquired a VW Jetta 1989 (Auto Transmission) with a 1.8l engine.

I've observed since I got the vehicle that whenever I start the car and it's on PARK the car is seriously vibrating, even the front tires and exhaust pipe also vibrates and when in DRIVE it will stop vibrating when in motion.

I've been to the mechanic and was told to be managing it like that because the fuel system was converted from INJECTOR to CARBURETOR.

Please any idea what can be done to fix this embarrassing issue?

Thank you.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by klint16: 3:54pm On Nov 21
good day everyone,

i have 2007 vw jetta and having gearbox issue. scanning shows 00260-solenoid valve 2 (N89) and 00268-solenoid valve 6 (N93) 009- open or short to ground-mil on. please can any advice on the solution and whr can i get the valve body replaced if thats the case.
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Adelase85(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27
Dear Admin,

I just got a Nigerian Used VW passat 2006 and discovered it has the following code;

P0089: Fuel pressure regulator 1 performance

P025A: fuel pump model circuit control.

P0455: EVAPORATOR leakage detected large leakage

kindly respond and also add me up on the platform 07057012442
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by empron(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27
Adelase85:
Dear Admin,

I just got a Nigerian Used VW passat 2006 and discovered it has the following code;

P0089: Fuel pressure regulator 1 performance

P025A: fuel pump model circuit control.

P0455: EVAPORATOR leakage detected large leakage

kindly respond and also add me up on the platform 07057012442

Potential causes of a P0089 trouble code may include:
Fuel pump output Restricted or pinched fuel lines / clogged fuel filter
Faulty regulator
Faulty fuel pressure sensor or electrical wiring

Possible causes of P025A
Faulty Fuel Pump Command (FPC)
FPC Harness is open or shorted FPC circuit
poor electrical connection

let your technician troubleshoot your fuel pump module

Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by arabanbi007(m): 9:48am On Nov 30
Hello House...

Please I need to join Siena's whatsapp group.
Urgent please.

Considering picking up a VW jetta 08 TDI. Any advise and tips?
Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by Tosman12(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06
please oga siena, i really need to talk to you about my toyota yaris, i have been having issue with the brainbox but i am beginning to feel there might be another issue worrying the car... i have bought brainbos but non seems to work for it.
the one that come with the car works but as soon as the engine is still hot it wont start the car again till i have to wait till the engine cools down .
but as long as i dont switch off my engine it works.
please can u help me with ur contact to my mail box...akinkunmi12@gmail.com.

(0) (1) (2) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.