Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians (15327 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About These Five Church Practices / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by ogwumgbe: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2011
LagoShia,
You've done a well researched work by bringing the similarities between Jewish, Christian, and Islamic religion. However, irrespective of how similar these religions seem, You can only make it to Heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. The sin of Adam and Eve separated mankind from God eternally, and it is only through the blood of Jesus Christ that it can be blotted out. No other person's blood can blood it out irrespective of how Holy or pious the person lived before he died, except the blood of Jesus Christ. That's the mistake the moslems and the jewish people do.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Yagba: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
@bashiemu
Sometimes one wonders at such attachment to details which are not necessary factors for being peaceful and loving to fellow humans. Both Christianity and Islam had at different times been hijacked by power-hungry leaders who used them to perpetuate their holds on the people. While Christianity has struggled through peace loving individuals to regain its principles of loving one another and living in peace, Islam remains rooted in the past and seems to be sliding into anarchy through factional interpretations of the Quran which has given birth to confusion and violence. Your main concern should be on how to help those who are giving your religion the bad name, rather than worrying about how others practice their religions. One who neither goes to the mosque nor church but loves others without discrimination is better in the eyes of God than those who murder or hate others because of religious beliefs.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
ogwumgbe:

LagoShia,
You've done a well researched work by bringing the similarities between Jewish, Christian, and Islamic religion. However, irrespective of how similar these religions seem, You can only make it to Heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior. The sin of Adam and Eve separated mankind from God eternally, and it is only through the blood of Jesus Christ that it can be blotted out. No other person's blood can blood it out irrespective of how Holy or pious the person lived before he died, except the blood of Jesus Christ. That's the mistake the moslems and the jewish people do.

for you sir:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yagba:

@bashiemu
Sometimes one wonders at such attachment to details which are not necessary factors for being peaceful and loving to fellow humans. Both Christianity and Islam had at different times been hijacked by power-hungry leaders who used them to perpetuate their holds on the people. While Christianity has struggled through peace loving individuals to regain its principles of loving one another and living in peace, Islam remains rooted in the past and seems to be sliding into anarchy through factional interpretations of the Quran which has given birth to confusion and violence. Your main concern should be on how to help those who are giving your religion the bad name, rather than worrying about how others practice their religions. One who neither goes to the mosque nor church but loves others without discrimination is better in the eyes of God than those who murder or hate others because of religious beliefs.

worry more about yourself and less about us.

for you sir:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817498.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2011
Lagoshia just keep bashing them
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

thank you jare!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2011
You Welcome. Salam
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
Plappville and co are in for it.

@Plappville,the Alexander the great is not the one the Quran mentioned,cos he died at 30's and he was an idol worshipper, sleeps with men and women,Dhul-Qarnian was a monotheist,hope you know its not only Alexander the great that was Alex,and Alexander the great was not said to have built any wall from history,any attempt to coin in Alexander the great in to the Quran is false ,besides the name Alexander was not in the Quran but Dhul-Qarnian.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^ i have ask her to give me proof of the name Alexander the Great from Quran she keep blabbing around
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ Bashy- demy,Honestly i hate to argue with this people if not for the fact that millions reading it will benefit and change by Allah's permission,may God accept this as Ibadah,insha Allah.  Asalamu Alaykum.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

@ Bashy- demy,Honestly i hate to argue with this people if not for the fact that millions reading it will benefit and change by Allah's permission,may God accept this as Ibadah,insha Allah.  Asalamu Alaykum.

I agree , it is always advisable NOT to argue , when one does not hold the facts or has a distorted vision of the Truth.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Frosbel,I have to because my Lord commands me to argue with you people in the best way.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

Shia LagosShia is not bashing anybody  grin grin

Christians have simply left him alone to wallow in his fanaticism !!!

Of what worth is it responding to someone who is blinded by the Lies of Satan.

May God open your eyes to his the salvation that is in the glorious gospel.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Frosbel keep running up and down nairaland stairs
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

@Frosbel,I have to because my Lord commands me to argue with you people in the best way.

I predict that between now and 2012 Jesus will meet with you and open your eyes from the gross darkness of your current state to the perfect and shining light of truth and hence salvation that is present even now for your precious soul.

Abandon the ways of a CULT System that is leading you into more bondage, hate and ire.

God bless ya , Sis.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Uplawal Frosbel is not my type when it come to argument cos he will abandon the conversation and run to another thread so he is too small
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hmmm,pls go and sleep Frosbel.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
@Bashy-demy,dnt mind him,yeye people.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

Hmmm,pls go and sleep Frosbel.

Okay I will go and sleep  grin  , but one word of advise, STOP following that fanatic LagosShia aka bashy_demy, he will lead you to hell and the heretic-ism of Shiaism.

Bye !!!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2011
frosbel:

I predict that between now and 2012 J[b]esus will meet with you and open your eyes[/b] from the gross darkness of your current state to the perfect and shining light of truth and hence salvation that is present even now for your precious soul.

Abandon the ways of a CULT System that is leading you into more bondage, hate and ire.

God bless ya , Sis.
are you talking about Jesus of the bible that was hang on a tree? are you talking about the same Jesus that was slapped? is it the same Jesus that cannot walk freely and openly when they plan to kill him, or are you talking about Jesus the footballer (Renivaldo Pereira de Jesus) some is answering the same name with you God hahah
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by bashydemy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
frosbel:

Okay I will go and sleep  grin  , but one word of advise, STOP following that fanatic LagosShia aka bashy_demy, he will lead you to hell and the heretic-ism of Shiaism.

Bye !!!
This guy is stewpid. you parent waste money in giving you education. How will say say Bashy_demmy and Lagoshia are that same cos i believe that what you mean by AKA check our profile and see when we register, and also check my past post from 2009, ode ni e boi yi
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

This guy is stewpid. you parent waste money in giving you education. How will say say Bashy_demmy and Lagoshia are that same cos i believe that what you mean by AKA check our profile and see when we register, and also check my past post from 2009, ode ni e boi yi

grin grin
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 14, 2011
uplawal:

@Plappville,the Alexander the great is not the one the Quran mentioned,cos he died at 30's and he was an idol worshipper, sleeps with men and women,Dhul-Qarnian was a monotheist,hope you know its not only Alexander the great that was Alex,and Alexander the great was not said to have built any wall from history,any attempt to coin in Alexander the great in to the Quran is false ,besides the name Alexander was not in the Quran but Dhul-Qarnian.

Soooo who was this Dhulqarnian? He doesnt seem to exist anywhere outside the quran. why? Allah has no sense of history?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2011
davidylan:

Soooo who was this Dhulqarnian? He doesnt seem to exist anywhere outside the quran. why? Allah has no sense of history?

after so many arguments on this issue and being humbled,you are still raising it?

Zhul-Qarnain is more likely to be Alexander the Great.

your father has no sense of history.he cant tell when you were born.or do you want me to bring up the many threads we already discussed Zhul-Qarnain?

you guys first lied that the Quran says he would reach an old age.and the Quran says nothing as such.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2011
LagosShia:

after so many arguments on this issue and being humbled,you are still raising it?

your father has no sense of history.he cant tell when you were born.or do you want me to bring up the many threads we already discussed Zhul-Qarnain?

you guys first lied that the Quran says he would reach an old age.and the Quran says nothing as such.

but your fellow muslim pals disagree no? See here:

uplawal:

Who is confused? undecided
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 1:16am On Dec 14, 2011
davidylan:

but your fellow muslim pals disagree no? See here:

Who is confused? undecided

no confusion!

the name "Alexander" is not mentioned in the Quran.a title "Zhul-Qarnain" is given.

going by what non-islamic and secular sources say of Alexander,the Great,definitely one would see an apparent contradiction between the man the Quran is talking about and the one secularists are talking of.so the two do not match.but i for one as many others,would definitely doubt the secularists.they aren't God either for anyone to believe them and accept them without scrutiny.

whether you agree that Zhul-Qarnain was Alexander or Cyrus,what is important is not the personality but the moral lesson the Quran portrays.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2011
LagosShia:

no confusion!

the name "Alexander" is not mentioned in the Quran.a title "Zhul-Qarnain" is given.

going by what non-islamic and secular sources say of Alexander,the Great,definitely one would see an apparent contradiction between the man the Quran is talking about and the one secularists are talking of.so the two do not match.but i for one as many others,would definitely doubt the secularists.they aren't God either for anyone to believe them and accept them without scrutiny.

whether you agree that Zhul-Qarnain was Alexander or Cyrus,what is important is not the personality but the moral lesson the Quran portrays.

it actually does matter because it seriously brings to question the veracity of the quran. It cant seem to get ANY of its historical figures correct. We know who the Medes and Persians are from the bible, the bible also accurately tells the history of Cyrus the great, Nebuchadnezzar e.t.c. why does the quran constantly fail at this?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
And the persians of today are all muslims ,or are the iranians christians?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^

Be humble and admit that you and your cheer leader LagosShia are totally wrong !!!
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
davidylan:

it actually does matter because it seriously brings to question the veracity of the quran. It cant seem to get ANY of its historical figures correct. We know who the Medes and Persians are from the bible, the bible also accurately tells the history of Cyrus the great, Nebuchadnezzar e.t.c. why does the quran constantly fail at this?

the Quran is not judged by "history".the Quran judges history and your bible as i have stated example to you before.

the Quran does not use the word "Alexander" but "Zhul-Qarnain".your insufficient knowledge or ability to properly understand or translate who Zhul-Qarnain is/was should be faulted.it is your inability you must question.the Quran was revealed in arabic and not in latin.i see no how how your/my inability to properly decide who Zhul-Qarnain is/was should be blamed on the Quran for mentioning that personality.

now the majority of scholars interprete Zhul-Qarnain to refer to Alexander.then it would be an issue of debating who Alexander was really and which sources should be accepted on him or rejected.
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by LagosShia: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Be humble and admit that you and your cheer leader LagosShia are totally wrong !!!

hey loser!

wont you rather concentrate on preaching your boring and nonsensical religion?
Re: Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2011
LagosShia:

the Quran is not judged by "history".the Quran judges history and your bible as i have stated example to you before.

this would have been laughable if it wasnt quite stupid. How does the quran judge history? shocked grin Are you serious? cheesy So we should all throw out our history books in favor of the quran?

LagosShia:

the Quran does not use the word "Alexander" but "Zhul-Qarnain".your insufficient knowledge or ability to properly understand or translate who Zhul-Qarnain is/was should be faulted.it is your inability you must question.the Quran was revealed in arabic and not in latin.i see no how how your/my inability to properly decide who Zhul-Qarnain is/was should be blamed on the Quran for mentioning that personality.

Bro stop this nonsense. grin This are YOUR OWN WORDS - after so many arguments on this issue and being humbled,you are still raising it?

WHICH IS IT? Is this figure Alexander the great or not? When you were making the above hypothesis, did you consider the quran was written in arabic only? Is the english interpretation of Zhul Qarnian = alexander? How did you make the above deduction and based on exactly WHAT FACTS?

LagosShia:

now the majority of scholars interprete Zhul-Qarnain to refer to Alexander.then it would be an issue of debating who Alexander was really and which sources should be accepted on him or rejected.

On exactly WHICH FACTS do they base this claim and why are uplawal and bashydemy on the opposite side of you in this debate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.