Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (996045 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lovesavvi: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
What would N500k do for you in regard to visa application?
@ vic,d way u always attend to people questions here is nt gud at all, I always follow all ur post here nd is nt dat gud, if u can't render help to people regarding to their questions nd u keep quiet instead of using question to answer question, atleast if dey knw it b4 dey will nt asked.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
lovesavvi: @ vic,d way u always attend to people questions here is nt gud at all, I always follow all ur post here nd is nt dat gud, if u can't render help to people regarding to their questions nd u keep quiet instead of using question to answer question, atleast if dey knw it b4 dey will nt asked.
What is wrong with what I wrote?
By the way, who made you my supervisor and an instructor on how to render services?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by foce(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Vicjustice: I thought that regulation did not stand, hasn't it been scratched out?

Hello vic I heard this morning that it will still go on come November
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lovesavvi: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
What is wrong with what I wrote?
By the way, who made you my supervisor and an instructor on how to render services?
ur own too much, u dnt need to use question asked question, if u can't answer question nd u keep quiet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
lovesavvi: ur own too much, u dnt need to use question asked question, if u can't answer question nd u keep quiet

Its not nice to be rude to people who are only trying to help you, his initial question was not offensive, you did not answer that question rather you came out smoking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
worry 359:
Sorry but it's all bad news for you!
You have no funds, no real job so no ties to home.
You are the worst kind of risk that visa officer sees!
V.O. will believe that you will not return home at the end of your visit.
No use pleading and begging with them, they have heard it all before.
You will never get visa until you improve your situation and ties to home.
Also your English is poor and will not meet requirements

Hmmmmmmmm Nigerians shaaaa undecided undecided Do you necessarily have to type that? Now that you typed it, how much has it added to your ego? Pls learn to respect others, even if you feel you are better than them...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lovesavvi: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Its not nice to be rude to people who are only trying to help you, his initial question was not offensive, you did not answer that question rather you came out smoking.
I can't answer dat question cox he did nt need to used question asked question, if he can't render help he should keep it to himself. There are other guys who are doing gud and attend to people very well in another thread. Mr siga is in canada thread doin very well there also colfsbi is in south africa thread render help to people there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
What would N500k do for you in regard to visa application?
^^^
lovesavvi: I can't answer dat question cox he did nt need to used question asked question, if he can't render help he should keep it to himself. There are other guys who are doing gud and attend to people very well in another thread. Mr siga is in canada thread doin very well there also colfsbi is in south africa thread render help to people there.

What exactly is wrong with that question? Of course he can answer question with question in that contest, why did not give a break down of how the N500k will be used for the visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
lovesavvi: I can't answer dat question cox he did nt need to used question asked question, if he can't render help he should keep it to himself. There are other guys who are doing gud and attend to people very well in another thread. Mr siga is in canada thread doin very well there also colfsbi is in south africa thread render help to people there.
You mean I shouldn't have asked you a question to make you understand that your bank statement of N500k balance can't get you a UK visa?
You should have told me that you were seeking encouragement... that would make you loose some of the money in visa application and be left with N350k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by feyi4luv: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
My visa was refuse they state dat 1) you stat that your brother inlaw will bear the full cost of your trp including expenses such as food and accomodation.as evidence of his ability to support you,your ve subitted a first bank statement nd the name Of his company mootak investents nig ltd.your sponsor has submitted a letter in support of your application stating that he is d managing. Director of dis company.a director cannot necessarily spend the assets of a limited compant for his own use.you have not produced satisfactory evidence to show dat your sponsor has the authority to use these funds to pay for your visit to the uk. 2) you stat that you are supported by your spouse you have not submitted any evidence of you or your spouse personal or economic circumstances.I therefore am not able to asses whether leaving the uk at the end of this trip would be an attractive proposition for you. I further note dat you have not submitted a marriage certficate to confirm that you are even married. P. Pls friends I need your advice ASAP I want to re apply on friday which other documment do I need to include my mmarriage certifcate was there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
feyi4luv
If you just re-apply on Friday the first thing that they will suspect is that you are desparate to get to UK. That makes you look an evev worse risk to V.O.
Address the things asked!
Prove that your sponsor has authority to give you money. Using company account is very often cause for rejection to UK. or USA.
Prove that you are married, certificate, photographs and anything else.
Prove your ties to come back to Nigeria. Show job, property or something like that.
If you have no ties then you will be refused again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
sir what are my chances, i av submitted my application before i realized that i did not state when my holiday started and when it is goin to end, i thought of it but becos of the indefinite ASUU strike i did not state it. ever since then my mind has not being at rest, though every oda thing is intact only just that. pls wht are my chances?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by feyi4luv: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
@worry 359 I included my marriage certificate maybe dey dint see it,am a full house wife
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
feyi4luv: My visa was refuse they state dat 1) you stat that your brother inlaw will bear the full cost of your trp including expenses such as food and accomodation.as evidence of his ability to support you,your ve subitted a first bank statement nd the name Of his company mootak investents nig ltd.your sponsor has submitted a letter in support of your application stating that he is d managing. Director of dis company.a director cannot necessarily spend the assets of a limited compant for his own use.you have not produced satisfactory evidence to show dat your sponsor has the authority to use these funds to pay for your visit to the uk. 2) you stat that you are supported by your spouse you have not submitted any evidence of you or your spouse personal or economic circumstances.I therefore am not able to asses whether leaving the uk at the end of this trip would be an attractive proposition for you. I further note dat you have not submitted a marriage certficate to confirm that you are even married. P. Pls friends I need your advice ASAP I want to re apply on friday which other documment do I need to include my mmarriage certifcate was there
It would be near impossible to get a visa in your given circumstances for the main reason that you are not able to demonstrate that either you or your spouse can afford the cost of the trip: it doesn't look good that you are relying on a "brother in-law" to sponsor you...
I don't see how you can get a visa even if you have the best paperworks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
adeniyi bolanle: sir what are my chances, i av submitted my application before i realized that i did not state when my holiday started and when it is goin to end, i thought of it but becos of the indefinite ASUU strike i did not state it. ever since then my mind has not being at rest, though every oda thing is intact only just that. pls wht are my chances?
If you meet other requirements and if the visa officer is satisfied of your intentions and trusts that you will return to Nigeria, you might be fine:
To be precise, it is unlikely that you would be denied the visa for that sole error, except there are other reasons to refused you of the visa, and in the event that that omission is the only concern, i am of the opinion that you would be called for an interview
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
[/quote]. sir my cousin that invited me works in NHS in which he sent his payslips, two bank statements, credit card statement, leter indicating his home address and phone number, Voters slip, his data page and some other document. i added letter of atestation from my school in which my a 400l biochemistry student, some of my school fees receipts,id cards, acceptance fee recept and d person sponsoring me is my step ather with d available balance of 2rmilion. dis shuld be ok nw?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
adeniyi bolanle:
. sir my cousin that invited me works in NHS in which he sent his payslips, two bank statements, credit card statement, leter indicating his home address and phone number, Voters slip, his data page and some other document. i added letter of atestation from my school in which my a 400l biochemistry student, some of my school fees receipts,id cards, acceptance fee recept and d person sponsoring me is my step ather with d available balance of 2rmilion. dis shuld be ok nw?
The big questions that the visa officer would ask you are these:
Do you have any personal money?
Why is your step father sponsoring you to travel to the UK?
How will your travel benefit him?
What are the evidence of your relationship with your "step father"?
How much money is available to you for this trip?
How can you demonstrate that his money is available for your use?
Where is your biological father?
What will you be returning to Nigeria for?

Judge for yourself whether you are able to satisfyingly answer these questions in honesty.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by feyi4luv: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wat do you suggest I do now mmy husband is a civil servant but he does not maintain a good account or can I include his pay slip wat are the correction dat needs to be done would ve try dubai but no one to go with.my brother inlwaw is also going to the uk by september so I wanted going with hm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
feyi4luv: Wat do you suggest I do now mmy husband is a civil servant but he does not maintain a good account or can I include his pay slip wat are the correction dat needs to be done would ve try dubai but no one to go with.my brother inlwaw is also going to the uk by september so I wanted going with hm
You didn't mention in your earlier post that your brother in-law is going with you to the UK, you only said that he is your sponsor, so I assumed you're travelling alone under the claimed sponsorship.
If the person that you presented as your sponsor is travelling with you, your chance is more than 75% better than if you claim you are traveling alone using a sponsor: even higher if you're applying for the visa together.
Your success now depends on the credibility of the calibre of your sponsor, his integrity and accountability would be taken into consideration
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Teecov: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2013
Hello everyone, Is loan facilities from bank can be used as strong ties in Nigeria for visa application?
Vicjustice ur opinion pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2013
sir i must say tha it is a big questions indeed, dont av much personal money but i av land property, evidence of relatiolship, i hope marriage cert of him n my mum, some pictures wil be ok? i wil be returning to nigeria to continue my education. my stepfather is sponsoring me becos of the love he has for my mum and he took me as his son. my biological father is late. 500,000Naira is available. hope that is gud enough?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by feyi4luv: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2013
I included in the application we are gong togeda and he also write a letter too bt he already has a 2yrs visa dey said I dnt include my marriage certificate which I did
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2013
adeniyi bolanle:
sir i must say tha it is a big questions indeed, dont av much personal money but i av land property, evidence of relatiolship, i hope marriage cert of him n my mum, some pictures wil be ok? i wil be returning to nigeria to continue my education. my stepfather is sponsoring me becos of the love he has for my mum and he took me as his son. my biological father is late. 500,000Naira is available. hope that is gud enough?
Let's take this on the basis of credit: If you were under 18 as at the time that your mother married your step-father, you would have a reasonable ground to officially present him as your step-dad, but if older, there is no official ground to claim that even if you call him step-father.
Your land-property or even a completed house is not relevant in visa application, only the properties that are deemed to be needing your managerial responsibility and obligation that would make you want to return to Nigeria may be considered.
As for returning to Nigeria to continue your education, that would depend on what you are studying, for example, students who are studying (and doing well in) professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Law etc would stand better chances than those studying History or Theology etc.
And as for the "LOVE" reason that your step-dad is sponsoring you, that would be utterly ridiculous.
Finally, the onus would be on you to convince the visa officer that the fund is indeed available for you and that you have access to the money.
Well, if you are willing to hear my honesty, i am of the opinion that you are going to waste your time and money... i hope i'm wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2013
hmmm anyway i pray it does not get to the stage of calling me for an interview. i pray God will help me because my intentios are clearly stated and it real. thank you sir for your responds i pray God wil grant your heart desires
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by baslone: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
baslone: @justwise or @vicJustice- A quick one

My personal bank details show salary of 200k lodged into my account at the last week of every month for the past 5months from the company account. I am the CEO of the company and I intend to support my application with both my personal and company's bank statement.

Mt first question is- Do I have to issue/present pay slips to support the provision of a salary paid to myself?

@justwise or @vicJustice

Big ups guys! I picked up my 6months Visa this afternoon. smiley

Your support- Appreciated!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
baslone:

@justwise or @vicJustice

Congratulations! Enjoy your time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
baslone:

@justwise or @vicJustice

Hi
Like how long did the whole process take? From the day of submission till d day of collection
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Vicjustice:
This application will be treated in its own merit as long as there was no illegality or violation involved in previous applications
Thank Vicjusttice, I picked up my 6mnths visa, really appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2013
Good morning the gurus. For someone visiting, westminster abbey, buckingham palace, big ben and london underground, which city, area can you advise such applicant book hotel reservation? As i understand it is compulsory as a tourist to always book hotel close to your attraction centres. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2013
Please is it also advisable to book hotels from booking company e.g www.booking.com?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2013
baslone:

@justwise or @vicJustice

Proudlygemini: Thank Vicjusttice, I picked up my 6mnths visa, really appreciate.
I'm really delighted to hear these testimonies and appreciations. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (426)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.