Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (983005 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2013
justwise:

There is

Are you sure? 4 different people that i know submitted their visit visa app without an appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2013
kofsy:

Are you sure? 4 different people that i know submitted their visit visa app without an appointment.

When was that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2013
kofsy:

Visitors Visa doesn't need an appointment
Only student Visa needs an appointment

If you're going to VFS to submit, please go with the online form (submitted one with barcode) print out. The amount you'll pay will be written on it (first Page)
Submitted mine on d 29th July still waiting for info.
And yes, yu can only pay at d VAC, no more paying in d bank ( dey have like a mini bank @ VAC for Uk submission)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
uchechuwku:

If you're going to VFS to submit, please go with the online form (submitted one with barcode) print out. The amount you'll pay will be written on it (first Page)
And yes, yu can only pay at d VAC, no more paying in d bank ( dey have like a mini bank @ VAC for Uk submission)

kofsy:

That is true, i just saw that on this list now http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/online/where/?langname=null
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
uchechuwku:

You submitted on the 29th? Where? Lag or abuja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kitlady02(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
after submitting the visa application, what next?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
kofsy:
You submitted on the 29th? Where? Lag or abuja?

Lag
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
kitlady02: after submitting the visa application, what next?
Pray and wait smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
thanks everyone. Must the printed form be coloured or black and white is also acceptable?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cyndas: thanks everyone. Must the printed form be coloured or black and white is also acceptable?

Printed Form??
Seems you don't understand me
Fill d form online, submit it, print it out
Sign the place that needed signing (2 places)
All d info you needed and amount to pay will all be on d form.
Go to VAC with your form
Doing otherwise wld cost you more money and time at the collection centre.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
kitlady02: after submitting the visa application, what next?

option 1: pop champagne

option 2: Pray and Fast

Option 3: Laugh Out Loud
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2013
uchechuwku:

Printed Form??
Seems you don't understand me
Fill d form online, submit it, print it out
Sign the place that needed signing (2 places)
All d info you needed and amount to pay will all be on d form.
Go to VAC with your form
Doing otherwise wld cost you more money and time at the collection centre.

@ uche,i understand all you said. i meant after filling it online and submitting it online, when i print out the submitted form, is it compulsory for it to be colour printing? Or it can be black and white?
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 2:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Cyndas:

@ uche,i understand all you said. i meant after filling it online and submitting it online, when i print out the submitted form, is it compulsory for it to be colour printing? Or it can be black and white?
Thanks
Either/Or.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2013
uchechuwku:
Either/Or.
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olu1234567(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
oloriesther:
Thanks for your response,I want to reapply by first week in sept explaining in a coverletter that the last two lodgement(120K & 67k) were refund of loan i gave 2 of my freinds. By end of Aug, my acct balance will be a little over 1M due to the deposite of my july and Aug salaries. I intend adding a my land reciept worth 800k and agreement signed between me and the person that sold the land to me. Do you advise i add the land receipt & agreement to my application as I have no other documentation on the Land.

If your funds will be a lil but over 1m then you should be fine thats about £4000 not many british people can boast about that as an acct balance, that puts you in a good place and shows that you will be able to take cre of your self without recourse to public funds. just make sure this time you have all your documents, and yes you can add the land deeds just make sure its the original, also explain the land stuff in your additional information covering letter
Are you applying as a general visitor?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olu1234567(f): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
chris.a:
Justwise pls stil waiting on u or oda fellows in d house...Olu1234's reply wasnt realy4me as dt wasnt my quare.

What was your question dear? You said my reply wasnt for you what did you ask about?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olu1234567(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cyndas: thanks everyone. Must the printed form be coloured or black and white is also acceptable?

Any so far the words on the form are visible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olu1234567(f): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cyndas:

Thanks

Okay black and white is fine it doesnt have to be coloured dear
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olu1234567(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
wola44:
Please which website can i use for hotel reservation in UK ( 5 days )

Its best you look at the location u will be staying in london and calling hotels there directly and making a reservation directly. # just saying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by babybird82(f): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
olu1234567:

Its best you look at the location u will be staying in london and calling hotels there directly and making a reservation directly. # just saying

www.trivago.co.uk

You get to see different rates from different booking sites. After booking, you can call the hotel to know if a reservation was made for you by the booking company. Prices are often time even cheaper from booking sites than the hotel itself.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eeshoptrader: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
plz can i have your number please i have a private business discussion i want to talk about with you personally or you can text it to me on 08031143128. thanx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by icecream251: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2013

Pls I need an urgent advice.....am about to submit my form, I hav a sponsor and he is a uk citizen he has enough fund and acomodation for me bt my problem is dat I only hav 50k in my bank accont pls house what do I do because he has sent all d necessary document to me ....pls I need ur kind sugestion thnks am waitin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uchechuwku: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
eeshoptrader: justwise can u text your number to me for a private biz discussion DELETED. thanx

I said it....
D same person posted dis crap
https://www.nairaland.com/1246929/investors-needed-distribution-project#15081198
Oya justwise, Ban sharp-sharp
Na scam!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
uchechuwku:

I said it....
D same person posted dis crap
https://www.nairaland.com/1246929/investors-needed-distribution-project#15081198
Oya justwise, Ban sharp-sharp
Na scam!!!

grin grin grin spotted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by icecream251: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
icecream251:

Pls I need an urgent advice.....am about to submit my form, I hav a sponsor and he is a uk citizen he has enough fund and acomodation for me bt my problem is dat I only hav 50k in my bank accont pls house what do I do because he has sent all d necessary document to me ....pls I need ur kind sugestion thnks am waitin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
icecream251:

What do you do for a living?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by icecream251: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
justwise:

What do you do for a living?

Nysc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Connoisseur(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello Justwise
I know you guys are skeptical given the prevalence of fraud online. But I think banning any sort of outside communnication isnt helping us either. All am sayiing is for you to find a way we can contact you outside here (i dont mind paying) cos there are details that shouldnt be posted on open forum like dis.
just my thoughts
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by k2joye: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
I need your evaluation house
I want to apply for UK business visa. I have a company here in Nigeria fully registerd.I have even travelled to Indai for my postgraduate studies. Presently I have a US student visa that will expire in 2015-
I defer my admision purposely on the conference am going for in UK. Let me know my chances house
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
icecream251:

Nysc
Your chances are very remote, you can't proof any strong tie to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.