Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982359 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kemkem30(f): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello all, i have just started filling my uk student visa application. is there a difference between tier 4 (general) student and tier 4 general sponsored student?
i have a full scholarship worth 94000pounds (to cover tuition, maintenance and return ticket) at the rate of 264naira to a pound. however the current rate is like 287/290. the total, using this new rate still covers my tuition and maintenance funds. can i still present this scholarship letter as it is or i have to still show an account balance to make it up to 94000pounds at the current rate?
i just realised i posted this in the wrong thread! sorry!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by LadyWolfe: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
3sha4lyf:

If you would, reapply ASAP. Just update your outdated documents, and on your cover letter, address the issues raised and state that you have provided further details on the said alien transactions made in your accounts.

Just as you have explained it here, put it down der. It's not gonna be a problem. They only wanna be sure u didn't do money lodgement and like i always suggest, if you are making applications and prior to then you recently had new payment habits in your supporting account(s) be sure to minute down on your form the reason for the new trend of money flow in the account cos it can easily be taken as money lodgement.

Nothing wrong with you purchasing stuffs for people and them crediting your account, it just needs to be delineated.

Another thing,and this is IMO and has worked, don't put figures in your itinerary. Just put a schedule of your activities you can take this or Diss it.

All the best.

Thanks 3sha4lyf and Justwise. Your advice has been invaluable.

My husband and I will be re-applying next week and we will address the cash amounts. Will provide update as it goes.

Its just the 'free accomodation' that is taking us to London on holiday o!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by LadyWolfe: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
I have drafted something: Please help review

I am of the view that I meet all the requirements under the paragraph 41 of the immigration Acts as promulgated by the House of Commons of the UK and appeal that my application is reviewed fairly in light of the above information which depict financial stability and ties.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
LadyWolfe: I have drafted something: Please help review

The Entry Clearance Officer
British Deputy High Commission
Sheffield
United Kingdom

Dear Sir

RE: SHEFO/

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO CLARIFY PREVIOUS REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE

I recently applied for the UK Visit visa but my application was refused by your Commission on the grounds of Paragraph 41(i)(ii)(vii).

The ECO, adduced that the application could not be approved because he was not satisfied that I was genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period or that I intend to leave the UK at the end of my proposed visit due to my circumstances in Nigeria. The ECO also questioned deposits to my account that he believed would not be genuinely available for the trip.

In submitting my visa application, I submitted my personal statement of account, letter of introduction from employee, salary and position information in Bleep, letter of promotion, marriage certificate, family photographs, hotel booking among other things.

In defense of my visa application, I believe the ECO has erred in his review of my initial application and make the following submission:

1. I hold a Senior role and by virtue of my position earn NXXXX every month excluding other monetary benefits that accrue to me as shown in the Letter of Salary Breakdown. I have attached a breakdown of my annual salary package. Holiday, and other allowances, due at the beginning of my annual holiday amounts to XXXX.

2. Additional information on GTB Account statement: Apart from salaries paid monthly, I earn upfront payments at varying times of the year: Some of these payments have been made into my account and accounts for the bulk of large sum deposits observed by the ECO in my initial application. They include:

a. NXXXX – Quarterly Education Payment. 3 payment have been made for the 3 quarters in 2014
b. NXXXX – Upfront Housing Payment
c. NXXXX – Productivity Payment
d. NXXXX – Warm clothing allowance

e. I also take part in a work saving scheme, where colleagues contribute a certain sum into a pool, which is then given to a particular person. Bleep is contributed every month and each individual receives Bleep every 4-5 months.

3. Additional information on First Bank Account Statement – My First Bank account functions primarily as a savings/investment account. All funds into my First Bank account have been credited from my GTB account. I have attached my GTB current account statement to provide evidence of these transfers.

4. Additional Information on GTB Pounds Sterling Account – This account attests to my savings culture as the sums therein have been saved since 2010. These sums represent saving from salaries and other allowances from my previous jobs.
5. Cost of trip: I attached in my earlier application, my travel itinerary and cost of travel to me personally. Apart from shared costs of taxi, for example, this trip is funded by each person as we both are entitled to holiday allowances at the beginning of our annual holiday.

6. I have been to several countries within and outside the Commonwealth on work and non-work related issues and at no point breached the terms of visa granted.

7. I have a stable job with prospects for growth. I also take care of my widowed mother and do not intend to breach visa conditions in the United Kingdom.

8. My husband and I have also purchased land on which we plan to build our family home.

I am of the firm belief that the ECO did not put these financial and emotional ties into consideration before reaching his/her decision. The money paid by my employer (AMCON) is meant to take care/augment my trip to the UK thus putting my in a good financial position to undertake the trip. I have social and family ties here in Nigeria, a brilliant career, working with the Federal Government of Nigeria with the full complement of retirement benefits and pension plan, a supportive family and good intention to visit the UK.

I am of the view that I meet all the requirements under the paragraph 41 of the immigration Acts as promulgated by the House of Commons of the UK and appeal that my application is reviewed fairly in light of the above information which depict financial stability and ties.

Thank you.

Welldone! Well-drafted... Letter seems good however I'm not sure about the purpose of the c/letter... It seems to me like an appeal letter challenging, or requesting an admin review for a previous decision, rather than a correct c/letter for a new application including vital suporting info omitted in innocence in a previous application.

Also, you may have addressed, for example the issue of the 8 unknown payments, but it's not clearly stated in your letter. It takes a second and probably third reading to actually tie those payments to your employer, your akawo, and probably friends you help buy things for- maybe cos i'v read ur earlier posts. But I'm wondering if the case worker can relate to these.

Ideally, your new application should look more of a "resubmission" while correcting those flaws raised, rather than a contest, or if you like, appeal against decisions made in the past application, otherwise, you won't need to pay a fresh visa fee if you actually think the ECO made a mistake in his decision. Just go for an appeal which save for family visitor, it's curtailed to only human rights grounds, however you can relate your issue to it.

I can understand your emotions have factored in as this can be very upsetting. I suggest you decide what purpose you want it to meet; An appeal against a previous decision or an application for a favourable decision due you. Tweak the letter a little bit, remove some bits insinuating your letter is "appeal against" their previous decision, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

In all, this is plainly My Own Opinion. I may be right, I may be wrong, but then it's up to you at the end of the day. Rethink it.

Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sapienman(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
spikesC:

1. 20,000 Naira

2. Same day

Thanks man!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by wola44: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2014
LadyWolfe: I have drafted something: Please help review

The Entry Clearance Officer
British Deputy High Commission
Sheffield
United Kingdom

Dear Sir

RE: SHEFO/

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO CLARIFY PREVIOUS REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE

I recently applied for the UK Visit visa but my application was refused by your Commission on the grounds of Paragraph 41(i)(ii)(vii).

The ECO, adduced that the application could not be approved because he was not satisfied that I was genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a limited period or that I intend to leave the UK at the end of my proposed visit due to my circumstances in Nigeria. The ECO also questioned deposits to my account that he believed would not be genuinely available for the trip.

In submitting my visa application, I submitted my personal statement of account, letter of introduction from employee, salary and position information in Bleep, letter of promotion, marriage certificate, family photographs, hotel booking among other things.

In defense of my visa application, I believe the ECO has erred in his review of my initial application and make the following submission:

1. I hold a Senior role and by virtue of my position earn NXXXX every month excluding other monetary benefits that accrue to me as shown in the Letter of Salary Breakdown. I have attached a breakdown of my annual salary package. Holiday, and other allowances, due at the beginning of my annual holiday amounts to XXXX.

2. Additional information on GTB Account statement: Apart from salaries paid monthly, I earn upfront payments at varying times of the year: Some of these payments have been made into my account and accounts for the bulk of large sum deposits observed by the ECO in my initial application. They include:

a. NXXXX – Quarterly Education Payment. 3 payment have been made for the 3 quarters in 2014
b. NXXXX – Upfront Housing Payment
c. NXXXX – Productivity Payment
d. NXXXX – Warm clothing allowance

e. I also take part in a work saving scheme, where colleagues contribute a certain sum into a pool, which is then given to a particular person. Bleep is contributed every month and each individual receives Bleep every 4-5 months.

3. Additional information on First Bank Account Statement – My First Bank account functions primarily as a savings/investment account. All funds into my First Bank account have been credited from my GTB account. I have attached my GTB current account statement to provide evidence of these transfers.

4. Additional Information on GTB Pounds Sterling Account – This account attests to my savings culture as the sums therein have been saved since 2010. These sums represent saving from salaries and other allowances from my previous jobs.
5. Cost of trip: I attached in my earlier application, my travel itinerary and cost of travel to me personally. Apart from shared costs of taxi, for example, this trip is funded by each person as we both are entitled to holiday allowances at the beginning of our annual holiday.

6. I have been to several countries within and outside the Commonwealth on work and non-work related issues and at no point breached the terms of visa granted.

7. I have a stable job with prospects for growth. I also take care of my widowed mother and do not intend to breach visa conditions in the United Kingdom.

8. My husband and I have also purchased land on which we plan to build our family home.

I am of the firm belief that the ECO did not put these financial and emotional ties into consideration before reaching his/her decision. The money paid by my employer (AMCON) is meant to take care/augment my trip to the UK thus putting my in a good financial position to undertake the trip. I have social and family ties here in Nigeria, a brilliant career, working with the Federal Government of Nigeria with the full complement of retirement benefits and pension plan, a supportive family and good intention to visit the UK.

Thank you.

Nice one, You can also include below details if its applicable to you

1. Married with Kids ( include pictures )

2. Have Father & Mother in Nigeria see application form for details

3. Properties like Uncompleted 4 bedroom flat in Ibeju Lekki Lagos, construction work ongoing at the site. ( attached land document)

4. 5 years investment plan & Cars ( include car document.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by musabones: 12:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Hello Guys,
Please I need your help, I am an International student in US and I am applying for a Uk visiting visa in the United States, claiming to be going for my uncle's wedding in London. Please I would like to know What supporting document i will be needing for a success. your responses will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Hello everyone,
I filled an application online for my cousin. He's only 10. I just realised one of his names in his bc and passports had a wrong spelling. Say they put Robelt on the passports and BC instead of Robert. We filled the forms with the real spelling. But I'm thinking we should have put Robelt.

Is there anything we can do to correct it?
Like a sworn affidavit or something?
Thank you for your help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2014
blessedfavoured: Hello everyone,
I filled an application online for my cousin. He's only 10. I just realised one of his names in his bc and passports had a wrong spelling. Say they put Robelt on the passports and BC instead of Robert. We filled the forms with the real spelling. But I'm thinking we should have put Robelt.
Is there anything we can do to correct it?
Like a sworn affidavit or something?
Thank you for your help
It is not clear what you actually meant when you said "one of his names in his bc and passports had A wrong spelling", did you mean that both documents have same spelling howbeit wrong, or that both have different wrong spellings?
If the birth certificate has a wrong spelling, it should have been corrected before applying for a passport with it, but for the fact that you proceeded to get his passport with the very name that you knew was wrongly spelled, that is questionable.
Anyway, if there is no cause for suspicion (especially as he is just a kid), the visa officer can overlook that (but s/he may make a remark on the visa if issued).
I don't think the sworn affidavit is relevant now, you can add a note on the additional information box: But in future, you might want to make corrections in the birth certificate first, and then in the passport.
These are my opinions, they are not the official positions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blessedfavoured: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Vicjustice:
It is not clear what you actually meant when you said "one of his names in his bc and passports had A wrong spelling", did you mean that both documents have same spelling howbeit wrong, or that both have different wrong spellings?
If the birth certificate has a wrong spelling, it should have been corrected before applying for a passport with it, but for the fact that you proceeded to get his passport with the very name that you knew was wrongly spelled, that is questionable.
Anyway, if there is no cause for suspicion (especially as he is just a kid), the visa officer can overlook that (but s/he may make a remark on the visa if issued).
I don't think the sworn affidavit is relevant now, you can add a note on the additional information box: But in future, you might want to make corrections in the birth certificate first, and then in the passport.
These are my opinions, they are not the official positions

Yes i do understand that, both documents have the same wrong spelling. He used to live with our grandparents and they were the ones who made the mistake on both bc and passport. When he went to get his passport renewed the told my grandmother they couldn't change the name, and she just accepted.
I guess we'll just hope for the best at this point.
Thank you vicjustice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
@3sha4lyf and @justwise, i have selected my appointment date for monday nextweek. However it just struck me now that my Bank statement shows up to july 24th, because i have delayed by a week.
DO you advise i update my Bank statement now? or its just fine?
Lastly, anybody submitted at this teleperformance @ VI lately? how long do they take?
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
esosa4real: @3sha4lyf and @justwise, i have selected my appointment date for monday nextweek. However it just struck me now that my Bank statement shows up to july 24th, because i have delayed by a week.
Lastly, anybody submitted at this teleperformance @ VI lately? how long do they take?
Thanks.

I would suggest its fine as long as it's not later than 28 days; at least that's how it works here.
Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
esosa4real: @3sha4lyf and @justwise, i have selected my appointment date for monday nextweek. However it just struck me now that my Bank statement shows up to july 24th, because i have delayed by a week.
Thanks.

Do not submit at VI. They are currently having issues as no body has gotten visa from them since they kicked off. Ikeja is your best bet

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sisit: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
spikesC:

Do not submit at VI. They are currently having issues as no body has gotten visa from them since they kicked off. Ikeja is your best bet

I quite disagree with u.Submitted @ Teleperformance on 10th july and got a txt msg on 5th Aug for pick up and visa was approved.

Many tnxs

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
sisit:

I quite disagree with u.Submitted @ Teleperformance on 10th july and got a txt msg on 5th Aug for pick up and visa was approved.

Many tnxs

Very well said. Congrats.
spikesC:
Do not submit at VI. They are currently having issues as no body has gotten visa from them since they kicked off . Ikeja is your best bet

Guess we should be more careful about how we quantify/qualify things. Think it's best to approximate than generalise.

In all, I think the delay here n there, which cld also be affecting VI is becos of the Peak season rush.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
sisit:

Many tnxs

I have been keeping tabs on both UK threads for everyone who submitted at VI and no one has been contacted.
You sir, are the first person and defo the lucky one. I submitted there on the 7th and someone submitted on the 3rd.

So, yes, i was right with my statement. It took you 3+ weeks to get a notification while other centers have been on an average of 2 weeks processing time.

Congrats btw cool

3sha4lyf:
Very well said. Congrats.
Guess we should be more careful about how we quantify/qualify things. Think it's best to approximate than generalise.
In all, I think the delay here n there, which cld also be affecting VI is becos of the Peak season rush.

Nope. My quantification was accurate because he didn't report back that he has gotten his VISA.
The delay is defo a mismanagement from VI not the peak season because Ikeja has been processing on an average of 2weeks.
Someone's package is even reported "Not trackable" by UKVI after 4 weeks and 1 day

Anybody who is submitting at VI, for now, is doing so at his own detriment

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
spikesC:

Nope. My quantification was accurate because he didn't report back that he has gotten his VISA.
The delay is defo a mismanagement from VI not the peak season because Ikeja has been processing on an average of 2weeks.
Someone's package is even reported "Not trackable" by UKVI after 4 weeks and 1 day

Refer to sisit's post...
sisit:
Many tnxs

You may not be far from the truth but then you gotta realise that they have just taken over a process from vfs bout a month ago (though not an excuse for poor service).
There r still people who have received their visas from VIVAC. There's only much they (VIVAC) can do. Needless to add, the duration of visa processing lies to a great extent with the UKHO rather than the Application centres.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Refer to sisit's post...

You may not be far from the truth but then you gotta realise that they have just taken over a process from vfs bout a month ago (though not an excuse for poor service).
There r still people who have received their visas from VIVAC. There's only much they (VIVAC) can do. Needless to add, the duration of visa processing lies to a great extent with the UKHO rather than the Application centres.

I was only referring to people who are on NL, not generally everyone who have ever applied at VI grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sashacoleman: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks.

Advice from someone who submitted since 3rd of July and still have not heard from them. Go and submit through Ikeja. Ikeja applications are processed in abuja, which makes them faster and the VI ones are taken to sheffield.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi bro.i am a student,i wanna visit a friend in the uk,whatsa document do i need from my school?does uk embassy need school fees reciept?what are the documents i will need to prove i am a student and will come back to school after holidays?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
spikesC:

I was only referring to people who are on NL, not generally everyone who have ever applied at VI grin

Okies I see.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
@justwise
Danito2: Hi bro.i am a student,i wanna visit a friend in the uk,whatsa document do i need from my school?does uk embassy need school fees reciept?what are the documents i will need to prove i am a student and will come back to school after holidays?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sisit: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Refer to sisit's post...

True talk as my visa ws issued by shefo which is quite unusual. Might be that applications by teleperformance are being processed by sheffield office for now rather than the usual Abuja or Lagos or might just be teething problems of a new company.

One thing is certain..VFS's'contract is over and teleperformance is taking over
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Pannyann: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2014
sisit:

True talk as my visa ws issued by shefo which is quite unusual. Might be that applications by teleperformance are being processed by sheffield office for now rather than the usual Abuja or Lagos or might just be teething problems of a new company.

One thing is certain..VFS's'contract is over and teleperformance is taking over

All applications submitted at Lekki for the last year or more have been dealt with at Sheffield ikeja and Abuja are sent to Abuja.

All settlement are sent to Sheffield
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chinwem(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
@Justwise

THANK YOU so much
God bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chinwem: @Justwise

THANK YOU so much
God bless you

No worries, i'm happy it worked out for you. Welcome to the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by akinke: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please I will like to ask, has anyone used UK Embassy at Teleperformance, In Victoria Island Lagos, I have applied for Uk Visa for over four weeks and I have not heard from them, and the update on my application on the internet is nt corect also, it says I havent even applied when I have already.
Please has any one used these people, and should it take this long, I cant even report because there is no contact on their website, they opened the branch july 1 2014 tho. Pls helpppppp!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by akinke: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
spikesC:

I have been keeping tabs on both UK threads for everyone who submitted at VI and no one has been contacted.
You sir, are the first person and defo the lucky one. I submitted there on the 7th and someone submitted on the 3rd.

So, yes, i was right with my statement. It took you 3+ weeks to get a notification while other centers have been on an average of 2 weeks processing time.

Congrats btw cool

So do we wait and see how it turns out as our application is going to 5 weeks now? Can i also that was status updated online consistently, mine is saying I have only paid ooo

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by akinke: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
LadyWolfe: Hello House,

Anyone used the new submission centre (Teleperformance) in VI? I submitted my family visit application on the 7th July and the tracking service on the website doesnt seem to be working properly.

Have anyone who submitted within this time frame received the outcome of their application?

Thanksmuch

I used them o, same thing, its almost a month now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 12:44am On Aug 09, 2014
akinke: Please I will like to ask, has anyone used UK Embassy at Teleperformance, In Victoria Island Lagos, I have applied for Uk Visa for over four weeks and I have not heard from them, and the update on my application on the internet is nt corect also, it says I havent even applied when I have already.
Please has any one used these people, and should it take this long, I cant even report because there is no contact on their website, they opened the branch july 1 2014 tho. Pls helpppppp!

You are not alone grin

The tracking website data is always fluctuating. But i hope you actually registered on the website before submission.

They have a feedback form but they don't reply emails. Just get the correct status of your application from ukvi here: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Forto: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Hi, vic justice and just wise.
Please i need ur help
A friend of mine who we grew up together before he acquired his british citizenship and relocated to the uk is inviting me to the uk by october to visit the uk and also to attend an event, he is going to send me his work appointment letter, bank statements, tenancy agreement, invitation letter to proof he can cover my accomodation and feeding expenses wen i come. On my own part i work for my mum for five years now, though she just registered her business months back, she doesnt pay me a specific salary but uses her staff to deposit money for me occasionally, i have an id card which is d only proof i have to show i work with her, So i intend to spend just two weeks in d uk and return, so i will be responsible for my shopping expenses while my mum will be responsible for my flight tickets, she will state that in a letter. I have about 600k in my account with inflow and outflow. Please what are my chances? Its my first time of travelling

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.