Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982122 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by beejaybida(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello, VicJustice. i am back to tell you the outcome is a Student Visitor Visa for me and Tourist Visas for my wife and kid. Thanks for your constructive criticism, i know you meant well even as i was fairly certain you got the advice wrong. Justwise, Thanks alot as always. This is the 3rd time your advice has helped me and mine. God bless you guys here for all you do for applicants.
Vicjustice:
It is an absolute different case if someone who has a family is travelling abroad to study for a considerable period of time compared to someone who claims to want to travel for official purpose under his employer's sponsorship for just one week and yet wants to take his whole family along (at the expense of his entire savings).
If you doubt me, then you may proceed with the applications: but please, come back to tell us the outcome.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
beejaybida: Hello, VicJustice. i am back to tell you the outcome is a Student Visitor Visa for me and Tourist Visas for my wife and kid. Thanks for your constructive criticism, i know you meant well even as i was fairly certain you got the advice wrong. Justwise, Thanks alot as always. This is the 3rd time your advice has helped me and mine. God bless you guys here for all you do for applicants.

Congratulations! i'm glad it worked out in the end. Safe journey.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by beejaybida(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks alot, sir. You should be celebrated.
justwise:

Congratulations! i'm glad it worked out in the end. Safe journey.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Danito2: Hello bros,i got rufuse because of my dad bank statement..this time i am applying again and my uncle want to sponser me i have the same surname with him,can he write sponsership letter without attaching my dad bank statement to it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi just wise,have read all ur post n I appreciate ur help plz I just joined this forum.I need some advice on how to apply for uk visa n d doc I need.I hve an invitation to attend a church convention holding in 2nd wk in oct.I hve a regular job,I hve been refused uk visa in 2007 was given rite to appeal but I neva did.how much do I need in my account.my pastor is paying for my ticket what document will I get from her.The church in uk is taking care of our accomodation feeding n transport for the 5days .but Intend to stay addiditional five days.pls advice me thank you and God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: Hi just wise,have read all ur post n I appreciate ur help plz I just joined this forum.I need some advice on how to apply for uk visa n d doc I need.I hve an invitation to attend a church convention holding in 2nd wk in oct.I hve a regular job,I hve been refused uk visa in 2007 was given rite to appeal but I neva did.how much do I need in my account.my pastor is paying for my ticket what document will I get from her.The church in uk is taking care of our accomodation feeding n transport for the 5days .but Intend to stay addiditional five days.pls advice me thank you and God bless

Are you a worker in this church or just a member?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
@just wise
Am a worker in The church and the church. In uk is inviting as one of there members too hope that won't complicate issues.my pastor in naija is also my mentor,I hve workiing for over one year I hve a regular income I just waant to add my pastor as a sponsor because I dnt hve a huge amount in my account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by omoba88: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
@ justwise please I'm being invited by my wife's cousin to attend his graduation ceremony, I'm self employed, married, i have my tax clearance and a good statement of account. please what other documents do i need to put together with my application. the ceremony is coming up 2nd week of october and i really want to submit my application next week. Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: @just wise
Am a worker in The church and the church. In uk is inviting as one of there members too hope that won't complicate issues.my pastor in naija is also my mentor,I hve workiing for over one year I hve a regular income I just waant to add my pastor as a sponsor because I dnt hve a huge amount in my account.

Ok so basically the church pays your salary then?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
omoba88: @ justwise please I'm being invited by my wife's cousin to attend his graduation ceremony, I'm self employed, married, i have my tax clearance and a good statement of account. please what other documents do i need to put together with my application. the ceremony is coming up 2nd week of october and i really want to submit my application next week. Please help

Its 50/50 situation, the ECO may not see the need for you to spend such amount of money for your wife's cousin graduation ceremony but you can give it ago.

You need proof of accommodation, IV from your wife's cousin, your business and personal bank account, tax clearance, marriage certificate and family pictures, business registration papers and the list of things you tend to do in the UK within the period.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by omoba88: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
thanks Sir, does my wife need to write a letter of consent ? I intend staying at the hotel I guess a valid hotel booking is gonna be ok for that right? , its just a week trip anything else you think I might include as per list of things to do just to increase my chances?
justwise:

Its 50/50 situation, the ECO may not see the need for you to spend such amount of money for your wife's cousin graduation ceremony but you can give it ago.

You need proof of accommodation, IV from your wife's cousin, your business and personal bank account, tax clearance, marriage certificate and family pictures, business registration papers and the list of things you tend to do in the UK within the period.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello house,i am Daniel and i was refuse on 25 june this year,the reasons was..i submitted a personal bank statement and business records and letter of support from my dad buh they dont see any origin of the money in the accounts so he is not satisfy that my dad can support me financially.. I want to apply this month september and my uncle is sponsering me this time,i have the same surname with my uncle whos sponsering me,and i have his payslips and bank statement and is working id card,hes a gold miner....should i have to still attarch my dad same bank statement and business record to it,i still have those statement which got me refuse on the june,or i should just use only my uncles business records and payslips and get affidavid of support from my uncle.can my uncle sponser me alone without attarchin my Dad stuffs because it got me refuse before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just wise I work in a real estate company, the church Is work is a voluntary work I work in a dept in church,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
omoba88: thanks Sir, does my wife need to write a letter of consent ? I intend staying at the hotel I guess a valid hotel booking is gonna be ok for that right? , its just a week trip anything else you think I might include as per list of things to do just to increase my chances?

Not really necessary only if you are going with your kid(s)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: Just wise I work in a real estate company, the church Is work is a voluntary work I work in a dept in church,

Ok, it may be an issue, the question is....out of all the members why would the pastor single you out to spend church's money for the trip if you are not an employed church worker. If you are a senior/junior pastor in the church then one can understand.

If the pastor is paying part of the cost then it means you have to submit the church bank account and letter from your pastor and other church stakeholders explaining the need for the trip and particularly why you are selected for the trip and not other members.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
@justwise plse answer me
Danito2: Hello house,i am Daniel and i was refuse on 25 june this year,the reasons was..i submitted a personal bank statement and business records and letter of support from my dad buh they dont see any origin of the money in the accounts so he is not satisfy that my dad can support me financially.. I want to apply this month september and my uncle is sponsering me this time,i have the same surname with my uncle whos sponsering me,and i have his payslips and bank statement and is working id card,hes a gold miner....should i have to still attarch my dad same bank statement and business record to it,i still have those statement which got me refuse on the june,or i should just use only my uncles business records and payslips and get affidavid of support from my uncle.can my uncle sponser me alone without attarchin my Dad stuffs because it got me refuse before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Danito2][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
@just wise,So plz advice me wht to do the programme is just for 5days in the uk,I wasn't choosen by church to represent them.am taking care of the trip outside the church fund is just the money in my account is not much thatz y am getting a sponsor.but if am to stand as a self sponsor how much do I nEed in my account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: @just wise,So plz advice me wht to do the programme is just for 5days in the uk,I wasn't choosen by church to represent them.am taking care of the trip outside the church fund is just the money in my account is not much thatz y am getting a sponsor.but if am to stand as a self sponsor how much do I nEed in my account

If the church gives you sponsorship letter then you need those documents i mentioned before from them, you just said that the money in your account is not enough and that you will be getting some help from your pastor, that means the church is involved.

You need to make a budget of the trip, your flight cost and feeding, addition of all will give you an idea of how much you need to have.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thank you so Much,so if I hve. Up to 400'k will that be ok because am just staying for. The duration of the programe pls wht doc should I get from work?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by harlyon(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Assuming I have decided to go to the UK with Arik air from lagos,Can I book for my flight at their stand in my state's Local airport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by awumen: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
please at justwise, i have a UK visa, can i also use it to visit SCOTLAND?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
awumen: please at justwise, i have a UK visa, can i also use it to visit SCOTLAND?

Yes you can, Scotland is part of United Kingdom so with UK visa you can visit Scotland freely.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: Thank you so Much,so if I hve. Up to 400'k will that be ok because am just staying for. The duration of the programe pls wht doc should I get from work?

1. Did you receive an IV personally addressed to you from the church in the UK?

2. How much is your monthly salary?

3. Are you on leave?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
I hve an invite from the church in uk

I earn over 100 thousand n more depends on my commision.my firm is reputable n its a british owned property company.

I hve my anual fixedfor oct
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
carolinemowete: I hve an invite from the church in uk

I earn over 100 thousand n more depends on my commision.my firm is reputable n its a british owned property company.

I hve my anual fixedfor oct

As long as the church specifically stated in the IV that accommodation and feeding will be provided for you then all you need to budget for is flight ticket and may be money for shopping.

The embassy may call the church to verify the IV if they wish
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danito2: @justwise plse answer me
You have asked the same question over and over.
Although your story keeps changing!

Many have answered you just get an elder person to look at the replies and explain them to you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by carolinemowete: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am not the only delegate they invited some people from Abuja also is an anual event
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bro,sorry not tht am disturbing buh i never got the point i want,just answer this question for me please,my dad statement got me refuse last two months and am applying again and being sponsered by my uncle should i attarch my dad statement to it?or my uncle statement is enough i should just get sponsership letter frm my uncle and add it to support my application without attarching my dad documents?..i have same surname with my uncle
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danito2: Bro,sorry not tht am disturbing buh i never got the point i want,just answer this question for me please,my dad statement got me refuse last two months and am applying again and being sponsered by my uncle should i attarch my dad statement to it?or my uncle statement is enough i should just get sponsership letter frm my uncle and add it to support my application without attarching my dad documents?..i have same surname with my uncle
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danito2: Hi fres bros......i got refuse recently becos i didnt demonstrate correspondence to my uk sponser,shes my friend.and the second one is that i state in my intro letter that am a student of kings college buh i didnt state the state and finish of the course i am doing so he is not satisfy that the course i am doing is strong tie for me..second one is i attach my fathers statement business accounts and personal accounts,the money in it was about290,000 naira,but the officer said he is not satisfy becos he dont see the origin of the fund in my accounts...buh right now i am apply again,my uncle is a miner gold miner and he got redunancy recently last month so he has been paied abt 58,000usd into his accounts last month which show thats AGA redunancy shown on the bank statement will they think its money lodgement?and my uncle is on redunancy can he sponser me what documents do i need from him now?shuld i attach my daddies business statement and personal statement to attach it as joint?and with the first and second reason how should i do the correction?thanks for ur time big bro please i need help.

Are you serious?
Everything is wrong with your application and the circumstances surrounding it: observe the highlights, they are awful blunders.
Please, there is no need to ask how to correct them because, i can't see that possible at the moment as you don't seem to have any serious reason to want to travel to the UK except that you want to "jand" that's to "check-out from Naija" Vicjustice:
(Quote) (Report) (Share) 2 Likes (Like)

DANITO2
You must get someone to explain this to you!
Look, read and understand the post Vicjustice: made in reply to you! on the 26th August.

Talk to your father and Uncle and show them these posts, it's THEIR money that you will waste!

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.