Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981758 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Missdodo: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
askari01:

I tire ooo Ogreen... all these are just flimpsy excuses, I am just a worker in the company not a member of the board, if my company pays cheque, or cash, or bank transfer, who am I to tell them don't pay cash, the koko is that I get paid. Should I ask our finance department for a letter explaining all these?

Sorry about the decision of the ECO and I can see why you are upset, everything seemed perfect but sometimes, they try to harass first time applicants with their annoying refusal templates. I fear you will be refused again if you re-apply until that 1.8m goes away (as you didn't show evidence of the land purchased, or did I miss that part?) and if that can be explained, what about the non compliance with other immigration laws, i.e. lack of travel history? and then the salary payment? My 2 cents is that you visit another country, preferably a common wealth, North American country or scheghen. build a travel history, use the title documents for the land purchased as ties to home and get pay slip which shows all the deductions such as tax, pension, nhf e.t.c. paying taxes sort of establishes ties to the country.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
BABAOYIN:

Ogenee and Iblaw, please i have try to sent P.M to both of you but i was not allow because you need to permit me from your ends first..

Replied your mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello, I am new here and I need your advice on my case.i went to india last June for an operation and afterwards decided to apply for medical visa to uk to try out treatment.we had 2.5million in my spouse company account and 1million naira in his personal account .In my salary account there was 200,000 naira.The initial visit to the fertility was meant for consultation and few test which would cost abt 1200 pounds which was stated in the letter we got from the clinic.We applied for 2weeks to visit the clinic in uk,money we intend to spend; we stated another 1000 pounds .We were refused, the Eco calculated the total money required for the whole treatment as 10,000 pounds which was also stated in the letter from the clinic ignoring the part stating our first visit will only cost 1200 pounds.in the refusal notice, he wrote that he can see we have enough money for the treatment but since my spouse is the one sponsoring the trip and treatment he doesn't have enough evidence showing he can spend the money in his company account and if he can, how much of it can he spend.we were asked to reapply but cos of time constraint we did administrative review which yielded same result.
We couldn't reapply immediately because I had to go back to india for check up on the surgery I did earlier on getting there we decide to do the treatment in india.
The issue now is we want to apply for uk visit visa .and my circumstances has since changed .though am still not pregnant yet but I resigned from my work to help with stress management .will this be possible I mean applying for visit visa with my spouse and him being the sponsor rather than the medical visa we did b4.its been a year since the refusal.please any advise you can give will be highly appreciated.can we apply for visit visa now since we don't need the medical visa anymore .Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 2:42am On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:
Hello, I am new here and I need your advice on my case.i went to india last June for an operation and afterwards decided to apply for medical visa to uk to try out treatment.we had 2.5million in my spouse company account and 1million naira in his personal account .In my salary account there was 200,000 naira.The initial visit to the fertility was meant for consultation and few test which would cost abt 1200 pounds which was stated in the letter we got from the clinic.We applied for 2weeks to visit the clinic in uk,money we intend to spend; we stated another 1000 pounds .We were refused, the Eco calculated the total money required for the whole treatment as 10,000 pounds which was also stated in the letter from the clinic ignoring the part stating our first visit will only cost 1200 pounds.in the refusal notice, he wrote that he can see we have enough money for the treatment but since my spouse is the one sponsoring the trip and treatment he doesn't have enough evidence showing he can spend the money in his company account and if he can, how much of it can he spend.we were asked to reapply but cos of time constraint we did administrative review which yielded same result.
We couldn't reapply immediately because I had to go back to india for check up on the surgery I did earlier on getting there we decide to do the treatment in india.
The issue now is we want to apply for uk visit visa .and my circumstances has since changed .though am still not pregnant yet but I resigned from my work to help with stress management .will this be possible I mean applying for visit visa with my spouse and him being the sponsor rather than the medical visa we did b4.its been a year since the refusal.please any advise you can give will be highly appreciated.can we apply for visit visa now since we don't need the medical visa anymore .Thanks

My simple conclusion would be that, since your circumstances has not changed. You would not want the ECO to deem your trip has trying to circumvent and eventually become a medical tourist.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Missdodo:

Sorry about the decision of the ECO and I can see why you are upset, everything seemed perfect but sometimes, they try to harass first time applicants with their annoying refusal templates. I fear you will be refused again if you re-apply until that 1.8m goes away (as you didn't show evidence of the land purchased, or did I miss that part?) and if that can be explained, what about the non compliance with other immigration laws, i.e. lack of travel history? and then the salary payment? My 2 cents is that you visit another country, preferably a common wealth, North American country or scheghen. build a travel history, use the title documents for the land purchased as ties to home and get pay slip which shows all the deductions such as tax, pension, nhf e.t.c. paying taxes sort of establishes ties to the country.

Thank you miss dodo, where have u been all these while? Well ur welcome back, as per my application, I did what I could to explain the source of the 1.8million, I included the Deed of Sales of the land purchased, Infact I received the funds on the 10th and purchased the said land on the 13th, we started work on the land immediately so as to avart all these omo onile issue, so the 1.8 left my account in the Said Month. I believe the ECO didn't study the application properly, if he does, He would have seen that I have traveled in 2010 to SA N Ghana, I also have 3 SA visa that I didn't use because my former employer wouldn't approve my leave. I submitted my payslip which shows all u have mentioned.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by cozybunch: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:

I responded on your other post, main reasons people are refused visa. Check my response their.

@Lexusgs430, circumstances can always change even though I understand where you are coming from. All she needs to do is to prove she is a genuine tourist and answer questions on her previous application if brought up.

Good Luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2015
cozybunch:

I responded on your other post, main reasons people are refused visa. Check my response their.

@Lexusgs430, circumstances can always change even though I understand where you are coming from. All she needs to do is to prove she is a genuine tourist and answer questions on her previous application if brought up.

Good Luck

True. But I would have to view from am extreme position, to enable OP prepare a hole-free documents trail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vuitton007: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2015
*clears throat*

Good morng fam.
its been quite stime i dropped any comment but i read up almost all the time.

And actually, i shall be renewing 5yrs UK visa soon but i read up sthg recently which worries me. its the cash crediting of salary.

Nthg is likely goin to chnge in my approachin 5yrs application compared to d docs of d 2yrs visa, i still work same place, though there is a salary review and a letter of promotion to dat effect jus like d 2yrs too wen my salary was reviewed as a result of promotion, but my statement usually shows, cash deposited by xyz company (xyz month salary)

So having read sthg lately abt cash credits, i thot to ask abt my case.

Please help a member, like i said, i will have a copy of my employment letter in my application, intro letter stating my designation, annual pay and leave approval dates as usual, promotion letter dated to wen i received it, payslips, my ID, bank statement, invite lettter, her ID and British pp datapage.

my travel history is uk, america, expired un-used french visa, gambia, rwanda and ghana.... all holiday trips.

Please advice, my 3 questions are as follows:
- the concerns i raised as regards the cash deposits salary entries from my company to my salary account
- how many months bank statement is required, am hearing its reduced to 3, used to be 6months
- then whole process of applying, i hear thgs have chnged slightly in the last one yr, i wud like a breakdown of how to go abt it.

tnx in anticipation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:
Justwise, vic justice, ralphlaauren,iblaw, and others, I got my package yesterday but wasn't happy with the result, After explaining everything in my application and also in the addition information, they did as if they never read it at all. See below what they wrote in the refusal note-

You have stated that u are employed full time as a PM for xyz company earning 200K, in support of ur application u have submitted a letter from ur remployer and a bank statement, firstly considering the letter in isolation, without any corroborating evidence and noting it was issued on ur request means, it has little evidential value when accessing ur claimed income and employment, secondly I have reviewed the bank statement submitted and I can discern no regular income from an identified source, the deposit are in cash and there for the sources is un identified, I am not satisfied that the docs provided give satisfactoryevidence of ur. Employment and income.

I also not from the bank statement provided that in May 2015, three months before the submission of ur visa application u deposited 1.8M which is 10times ur claimed monthly income, from the documents submitted, I am not able to corroborate the origin of the funds held in ur bank , I am not satified that they are genuinely available to support ur visit not that the balance of this account is a true reflection of ur usual financial circumstances, This means that I am not satisfied that you have therefore accurately presented ur circumstance in Nigeria and this undermines the overall credibility of the application.

In addition from evidence shown, you also have no evidence of travel and compliance with immigration procedures similar to those of the United Kingdom, which might offset my other concerns and it's is not clear why u have chosen this time to visit the UK.

Pls let me hear ur opinion, if I should reapply or just stay put. Urgent attention required.

Your application leaves the ECO with little choice than to deny you a visa, cash payment with no paper evidence and 1.8M transferred into your account again without paper evidence to support the source.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2015
mosopefoluwa:
Hello All,

Please I need advice on a slight issue.

Myself my husband and baby intended applying for a visit visa.
My uncle has written an invitration letter for the three of us and sent it down but my husband will be unable to travel at that time.
My confusion now is that the invitation letter is for three of us and since he wont be travelling, does he still need to apply?
Hope we wont be denied on the premise that the letter is for three people, why is the third person not applying...

please help... no money to waste on application o.
Thanks fam

That is not an issue though you will need a letter from him in support of the application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:

Can you list the document you will be submitting for the visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vuitton007: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2015
@justwise and all 'em gurus

Thou shall not ignore and forget me o.

Dropped a comment at 9:38am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

Your application leaves the ECO with little choice than to deny you a visa, cash payment with no paper evidence and 1.8M transferred into your account again without paper evidence to support the source.

So what should I do, I gave all the explanation and I submitted all the papers to back the funds up. What's ur advice justwise? Should I write a clarification letter and also get a letter from the finance department to clear these?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Dear FIRST NAME, SURNAME

A decision has been made on your UK visa application. Your application will be despatched within 48 hrs. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, please disregard as they cannot. You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office.

Kind regards,

Lagos Visa Section

Reference: GWXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear FIRST NAME SURNAME,
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and
the decision will be sent back to the either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will
contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will
be sent directly back to the address you provided.
Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the
decision-making process.
Kind regards,
TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration
This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.
This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.
S/N:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Oluebbie:
Hello everyone, I am back again with my question.
I am presently a PhD student (3rd year) with my husband here (working on dependant visa).
We have a four year old and presently expecting a baby.
We want to apply for a visitor's visa for my mum-in-law towards the delivery of the baby.
I work few hours but my husband works and earns more.
I need to clarify two things, can I be the one inviting her (been a student) and present my husband's bank details?
or can I present my bank details (my husband intends to be putting his income in it now so as to run it)?
or better still should my hubby just be the one inviting her ?
I just want to know how to go about it.
There is nothing wrong with the both of you inviting here, the invitation letter can bear both names.
But as for the reason that your are inviting her, she could be refused the visa if you are bringing her in to assist (according to your word) "towards the delivery of the baby", she could also be refused if you state that you need her to help in minding the baby etc: just say that she is delighted to visit you, the baby and the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by customised87: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello house,I ve a friend that is a single mother of 2 and she works with the Fed govt and earns 70k monthly. Her inlaws however give her up to 120k monthly for her n her children's upkeep and they also pay her children's school fees. She would like to apply for a visit visa. She spends like 50k on living expenses and therefore saves up o 120k monthly. She has a bal of 1.1m in her account now and would be staying in a hotel when she travels.
1. Do u think she stands a chance?
2. How does she explain the monies her inlaws pay into her account monthly?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Juswise, vicjustice n others, what's ur view? Should I work on the ECO's allegations and reapply or just drop the case till another 6 months? But remember I am on leave right now...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

My simple conclusion would be that, since your circumstances has not changed. You would not want the ECO to deem your trip has trying to circumvent and eventually become a medical tourist.

THANK you so much for your response. do u think we should stick with applying for medical visa even though we don't intend to use their medical facility anymore.and how should we explain why we haven't applied in the last one year since the refusal.About the company account issue how do we address that and also about me no longer working , how do I adress the issue when reapplying
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by iblaw: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vuitton007:
*clears throat*

Good morng fam.
its been quite stime i dropped any comment but i read up almost all the time.

And actually, i shall be renewing 5yrs UK visa soon but i read up sthg recently which worries me. its the cash crediting of salary.

Nthg is likely goin to chnge in my approachin 5yrs application compared to d docs of d 2yrs visa, i still work same place, though there is a salary review and a letter of promotion to dat effect jus like d 2yrs too wen my salary was reviewed as a result of promotion, but my statement usually shows, cash deposited by xyz company (xyz month salary)

So having read sthg lately abt cash credits, i thot to ask abt my case.

Please help a member, like i said, i will have a copy of my employment letter in my application, intro letter stating my designation, annual pay and leave approval dates as usual, promotion letter dated to wen i received it, payslips, my ID, bank statement, invite lettter, her ID and British pp datapage.

my travel history is uk, america, expired un-used french visa, gambia, rwanda and ghana.... all holiday trips.

Please advice, my 3 questions are as follows:
- the concerns i raised as regards the cash deposits salary entries from my company to my salary account
- how many months bank statement is required, am hearing its reduced to 3, used to be 6months
- then whole process of applying, i hear thgs have chnged slightly in the last one yr, i wud like a breakdown of how to go abt it.

tnx in anticipation.

My suggestion:
1. Ask your company Finance dept to write a letter stating why your salary is paid into your account as cash deposit
2. 6 months statement is required
3. You can get started with this link and follow this thread daily to learn more. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
iblaw:

My suggestion:
1. Ask your company Finance dept to write a letter stating why your salary is paid into your account as cash deposit
3. You can get started with this link and follow this thread daily to learn more. https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

Iblaw, Are you saying I should get a letter from the finance department too, Will it help my application if I reapply or I should try next time ? can someone do fast track in VI?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
justwise:

Can you list the document you will be submitting for the visa application?

@justwise, I intend to put in evidence that shows i tried the treatment in india and financial statement showing funds in my spouse company account and personal account but enough in his personal account to cover our trip.For the first application said we would be staying with a friend and we put in document she sent to US .The ECO didn't see this as an issue I think cos nothing about it was mentioned in the refusal notice so we are thinking of sticking with her or do u think hotel reservation is better.Also I will include a copy of letter of resignation and a letter from my office showing they acknowledge it .

-Tax return on his personal account
-introduction letter from his company and bank
-evidence from hospital in india for (same)treatment
-bank statement from spouse personal account and companies account
-Company CAC document (for my spouse)
-evidence of marriage
-letter of resignation
-letter of acknowledgment of resignation from my work
-my bank statement (former salary account)
Please let me know of there is anything I missed.thanks alot.your advice is highly appreciated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by askari01: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
OGreene:
You mean the cheques u collected and paid in were narrated as salary payment? Hmmm.

Did you keep copies of des cheques?

Ogreen, After I have addressed the issue , is there availability of fast tracking at VI centre just asking .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vuitton007: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
iblaw:

My suggestion:

@iblaw
Thank alot, i shall observe that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
cozybunch:

Good Luck

Thanks @cozybunch, grateful.what would you advice we do.we intend to include the reciept and all protocol detail on the treatment we underwent in india , it's the same as what we intended to do in uk .The treatment didn't work in india though and it's not cheap so we don't intend to repeat this treatment anytime soon.we only want to go to uk for visit now .We did administrative review immediately after the visa refusal but we were told to still reapply.at this time we had no time to reapply immediately cos my work leave was close and I had to make use of it and was meant to visit india for check up cos of the surgery I did earlier .It was only when we got to india we decided to stay and do the treatment we were meant to do in uk.

The initial plan was to go for the initial consultation and test in uk(to return 3 months after for the treatment proper) and then proceed to india for the check up but when the visa was refused and administrative review also fell thru we proceeded to india and we realised this same treatment is offered in the clinic in india .I hope u understand me.
I have sent this replied on the other post too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

Ogreen, After I have addressed the issue , is there availability of fast tracking at VI centre just asking .

@askari01

You can check the website pasted below if you're qualified for the priority service/fast track

https://uk.tlscontact.com/ng/LOS/page.php?pid=added_value_services
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:
Justwise, vic justice, ralphlaauren,iblaw, and others, I got my package yesterday but wasn't happy with the result, After explaining everything in my application and also in the addition information, they did as if they never read it at all. See below what they wrote in the refusal note-

You have stated that u are employed full time as a PM for xyz company earning 200K, in support of ur application u have submitted a letter from ur remployer and a bank statement, firstly considering the letter in isolation, without any corroborating evidence and noting it was issued on ur request means, it has little evidential value when accessing ur claimed income and employment, secondly I have reviewed the bank statement submitted and I can discern no regular income from an identified source, the deposit are in cash and there for the sources is un identified, I am not satisfied that the docs provided give satisfactoryevidence of ur. Employment and income.

I also not from the bank statement provided that in May 2015, three months before the submission of ur visa application u deposited 1.8M which is 10times ur claimed monthly income, from the documents submitted, I am not able to corroborate the origin of the funds held in ur bank, I am not satified that they are genuinely available to support ur visit not that the balance of this account is a true reflection of ur usual financial circumstances, This means that I am not satisfied that you have therefore accurately presented ur circumstance in Nigeria and this undermines the overall credibility of the application.

In addition from evidence shown, you also have no evidence of travel and compliance with immigration procedures similar to those of the United Kingdom, which might offset my other concerns and it's is not clear why u have chosen this time to visit the UK.

Pls let me hear ur opinion, if I should reapply or just stay put. Urgent attention required.
The reasons given are fair grounds for refusal, or do you have any dispute about the ECO's decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

1. Yes I submitted My salary account
2. My company either pay in cash if we are not on site and they pay into our accounts via bank transfer if we are on site outside town.
3. No, I only submitted the offer of employment, leave approval and introduction letter from my company with my I'D card.
4. I explained in the additional information section, I told them I bought 2 cars for my self and wife as a surprise but my wife adviced we sell them to purchase a landed property which we sold to someone who remmited the funds into my account and we bought a parcel of land. I gave the bill of lading, for the 2 cars and I also gave the sales of agreement for the vehicles with the application...
5. I only submitted leave approval, introduction letter and offer of employment.
2) Cash payment method does not usually go well with visa application, but if however that your company pays in cash, it is expected that you are issued pay-slip with detailed reports, especially taxation details.
3) Had there not been other valid reasons to refuse you visa application, it wouldn't have been a problem (to present letter of employment that you have requested for).
4) Explanation might not be good enough in this regard, even explanation with documents because, selling a car does not explain the origin of the money, it would require the source from which the original fund was generated.

askari01:
Juswise, vicjustice n others, what's ur view? Should I work on the ECO's allegations and reapply or just drop the case till another 6 months? But remember I am on leave right now...
I recommend re-application at the right time because, you have no ground to "work on the ECO's allegation", in my judgement, your application was justifiably refused.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
askari01:

So what should I do, I gave all the explanation and I submitted all the papers to back the funds up. What's ur advice justwise? Should I write a clarification letter and also get a letter from the finance department to clear these?

Get your company to pay your salary directly to your salary bank account so that their name will reflect there and avoid moving money into your salary account.

Reapplying now will be risky as you are likely to be refused again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
customised87:
Hello house,I ve a friend that is a single mother of 2 and she works with the Fed govt and earns 70k monthly. Her inlaws however give her up to 120k monthly for her n her children's upkeep and they also pay her children's school fees. She would like to apply for a visit visa. She spends like 50k on living expenses and therefore saves up o 120k monthly. She has a bal of 1.1m in her account now and would be staying in a hotel when she travels.
1. Do u think she stands a chance?
2. How does she explain the monies her inlaws pay into her account monthly?

Thanks

Her chances of getting a visa is close to zero but if she has a lot of money to waste then she can give it a go
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
uniqyemi:

@justwise, I intend to put in evidence that shows i tried the treatment in india and financial statement showing funds in my spouse company account and personal account but enough in his personal account to cover our trip.For the first application said we would be staying with a friend and we put in document she sent to US .The ECO didn't see this as an issue I think cos nothing about it was mentioned in the refusal notice so we are thinking of sticking with her or do u think hotel reservation is better.Also I will include a copy of letter of resignation and a letter from my office showing they acknowledge it .

-Tax return on his personal account
-introduction letter from his company and bank
-evidence from hospital in india for (same)treatment
-bank statement from spouse personal account and companies account
-Company CAC document (for my spouse)
-evidence of marriage
-letter of resignation
-letter of acknowledgment of resignation from my work
-my bank statement (former salary account)
Please let me know of there is anything I missed.thanks alot.your advice is highly appreciated

How about tax certificate for his company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Vuitton007:
@justwise and all 'em gurus

Thou shall not ignore and forget me o.

Dropped a comment at 9:38am

I read those 3 questions and thought you should know the answers since this is your 3rd UK visiting visa application and all the answers are here as well....that was why i skipped your post.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by uniqyemi: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

True. But I would have to view from am extreme position, to enable OP prepare a hole-free documents trail.

@Lexusgs430 please what do u need me to tell you abt our previous application which would help u advise me on the new plan to apply for visit.i really appreciate all your opinion.you guys are the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.