Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (986294 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oxatto: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hi house please I need ur advice, I'm applyin for a tourist visa I'm a 400 level student want to visit UK for the 1st time, and I have filled all the necessary forms and all my school document ready, my ID card, letter from my school, admission letter, school Calender, birth cert and local Govt Certificate. Where I'm having problem now is my sponsorship cos my Dads acct is not up to minimuim amt so I spoke with my In-law and he his ready to assist me wit everything I will be needing apart from the Bankstatement, as for the flight fee I already have it on ground and accomodation for 9 days please I will be happy to get ur response in assistin apply for the tourist Visa thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
oxatto: Hi house please I need ur advice, I'm applyin for a tourist visa I'm a 400 level student want to visit UK for the 1st time, and I have filled all the necessary forms and all my school document ready, my ID card, letter from my school, admission letter, school Calender, birth cert and local Govt Certificate. Where I'm having problem now is my sponsorship cos my Dads acct is not up to minimuim amt so I spoke with my In-law and he his ready to assist me wit everything I will be needing apart from the Bankstatement, as for the flight fee I already have it on ground and accomodation for 9 days please I will be happy to get ur response in assistin apply for the tourist Visa thanks
How can you satisfy the Visa Officer that the fund in your in-law's account is available for your use?
Any way, you can't be sponsored, read more from this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
hello vicjustice I recently applied for a 6months uk tourist visa and was denied, reason being that i did not give enough detail about what I will be doing during the 2 weeks I wanted to spend in the uk(reason for travel was summer vacation). and also the credits and balances on my account statement does not commensurate with my monthly income of 400k per month.
I am self employed, into equipment leasing(mack trucks) and haulage. I sent in the following documents.
1. My company documents including Certificate of incorporation, and tax clearance for 2012
2. Age declaration ( am 27yrs)
3. Board letter from my company, signed by a director listed in the company docs
4. fully paid hotel reservation for the two weeks I intended to stay coming up to £1340
5. my personal savings acct statement with bal 1.7m naira( not lump sum payment )
6. my company acct statement which am sole signatory( although I did not state this) with balance 2m naira also not lump sum payments
The jobs I do I receive mostly cash and cheque payments.
I want to know if I still have a chance if I apply again, or perhaps I could reduce my monthly income to somtin like 250k permonth, besides I dont understand how to give more details about what I will be doing during the two weeks period I wish to stay.
Finally I will like to know if this denial will affect my chances of getting a schengen visa, perhaps I can go to france for the holiday. if this UK people wont give me visa.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by prayerful: 3:43am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi guys!

I said I'd hola when I made it transiting through Heathrow to Ny via Virgin Atlantic..

Well, I did make it through with no hassle and not only that, I was given a 24 hours Visa to go into London city! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2012
Congrats

So did you do some SERIOUS window shopping or you just cruised the underground
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2012
stinicks10: hello vicjustice I recently applied for a 6months uk tourist visa and was denied, reason being that i did not give enough detail about what I will be doing during the 2 weeks I wanted to spend in the uk(reason for travel was summer vacation). and also the credits and balances on my account statement does not commensurate with my monthly income of 400k per month.
I am self employed, into equipment leasing(mack trucks) and haulage. I sent in the following documents.
1. My company documents including Certificate of incorporation, and tax clearance for 2012
3. Board letter from my company, signed by a director listed in the company docs
4. fully paid hotel reservation for the two weeks I intended to stay coming up to £1340
5. my personal savings acct statement with bal 1.7m naira( not lump sum payment )
6. my company acct statement which am sole signatory( although I did not state this) with balance 2m naira also not lump sum payments
I want to know if I still have a chance if I apply again, or perhaps I could reduce my monthly income to somtin like 250k permonth, besides I dont understand how to give more details about what I will be doing during the two weeks period I wish to stay.
Finally I will like to know if this denial will affect my chances of getting a schengen visa, perhaps I can go to france for the holiday. if this UK people wont give me visa.
thanks
How can you now claim to be earning N250k if you stated in your failed application that you earned N400k? I mean, how can you now explain the discrepancy?
Well, considering the reason that your application was refused, i've always adviced Tourist Visa applicants to prepare themselves to be able to give satisfactory answer to the Visa Officers when asked what they intend to be doing in the UK, be reminded that visa officers love to ask these questions:
What is your purpose of travelling to the UK?
What do you propose to see in the UK?
What would you be doing in your spare time whilst in the UK?
You needed to have adequate knowledge of the places and things in the country that you intend to be a tourist: and the best way to achieve this is the use of www.google.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2012
thanks for your reply vicjustice, are you sayin there is no point puttin in another application?
will this denial affect my chance of obtainin a schengen visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
stinicks10: thanks for your reply vicjustice, are you sayin there is no point puttin in another application?
will this denial affect my chance of obtainin a schengen visa?
I didn't say anything to suggest that "there is no point putting in another alplication", I only thought I should warn you of the danger involved in giving misinformation or conflicting declaration: it could earn you the dreaded 10 years ban if the visa officer judges that you are deceptive.
You may apply again any time you wish, but be careful in your manipulating attempts.
And to answer your other question, the Schengen visa application is independent of the UK visa application, but however, your UK visa refusal may negatively affect your chance because, the effect of the UK refusal now makes it very easy to refuse you and very hard to approve your application: but that doesn't mean that you will be refused as well by a Schengen embassy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi all,I just returned from a trip to the UK.visited 3 cities and stayed in hotels in london and manchester.also was at old trafford to watch manutd versus fulham FC..
I didn't get a lot of resistance at the passport control.
There was no crowd and we were very few.asked for my mission and I said vacation and will attend a course in plymouth relevant to my proffesion..asked if I knew anybody in the UK.I said she is also on vacation.said I will be staying in hotels and doing a lot of travelling within.He stamped my passport and said enjoy your stay.
Nice to be back reading feedbacks,
It is well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2012
Vicjustice:
Your Salary is impressive to earn you the merit of any visa, but your financial stance is highly questionable: N700k as the closing balance of a person who receives N210k monthly is highly suspicious. And apart from it being as it is, the Visa Officer might not be encouraged to approve your application for concern that your trip would render you broke and may ruin your financial future

I beg to disagree.
700k for a someone earning 210k is not too little or too much by any standard.she may have saved this over a period of time.she can spend 500k on the trip and have a great time for like 7 to 10 days.
Its sure a lot of money and she may not be broke at the end of the day.
I submitted here that I applied for a visa for me and my wife with 590k balance and it was given.
The ECO should look at the clearer picture and not the fact that 700k cannot be enough for a holiday.
Wetin she wan go buy for UK.
I just returned from a trip which I spent extravagantly,I still did not spend above 500K.
The granting of entry visas have principles but they are not add and fast!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2012
ayobj:

I beg to disagree.
700k for a someone earning 210k is not too little or too much by any standard.she may have saved this over a period of time.she can spend 500k on the trip and have a great time for like 7 to 10 days.
I submitted here that I applied for a visa for me and my wife with 590k balance and it was given.
The ECO should look at the clearer picture and not the fact that 700k cannot be enough for a holiday.
I just returned from a trip which I spent extravagantly,I still did not spend above 500K.
You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make it accurate.
Don't only take an isolated case as example, but look at the general occurrences: even people with over a million Naira are being refused because, the Visa Officers are concerned that their trips will badly affect their finance.
What I would have expected you to base your argument on is the salary that he receives (which in fact is impressive) and his job (which is his tie to Nigeria), not the N700K which is not encouraging.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Can a person under a 10yr ban apply for a marriage visito visa to register his/her marrriage in the Uk with his/her unmarried partner that they both have kids in the Uk. D marriage visitor visa is for 6mths and can be changed to spouse settlement at the expiration of 6mths in the UK. As stated in the immigration rules that rule 320(7B) must not be used if it falls under 320(7C) immigration rules. Or should a spousal (settlement) visa be applied for( that requires the 18k pounds income stipulated unlike d marriage visitor visa which doesny require 18k pounds inme by sponsor rather applicant's income. I just need a clarification. Keep up the good work in the house. Justwise and Vicjustice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
hailolive: Can a person under a 10yr ban apply for a marriage visito visa to register his/her marrriage in the Uk with his/her unmarried partner that they both have kids in the Uk. D marriage visitor visa is for 6mths and can be changed to spouse settlement at the expiration of 6mths in the UK. As stated in the immigration rules that rule 320(7B) must not be used if it falls under 320(7C) immigration rules. Or should a spousal (settlement) visa be applied for( that requires the 18k pounds income stipulated unlike d marriage visitor visa which doesny require 18k pounds inme by sponsor rather applicant's income. I just need a clarification. Keep up the good work in the house. Justwise and Vicjustice

That rule will not apply when you are applying for family visiting visa, it only applied for spouse visa.

Get married in Nigeria to your partner then apply for spouse visa from Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DOMINION1: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
Vicjustice:
Your Salary is impressive to earn you the merit of any visa, but your financial stance is highly questionable: N700k as the closing balance of a person who receives N210k monthly is highly suspicious. And apart from it being as it is, the Visa Officer might not be encouraged to approve your application for concern that your trip would render you broke and may ruin your financial future

Thanks for your response, Please note that the Hotel will be paid for in full and the tours paid for in full as well via my friend that is graduating by Nov and my names will be on the payment confirmation from the Hotel and tour company, despite all these i will still be left with a closing balance of N700k plus, note as well that i will get holiday pay from my company which will be stated in my vacation letter, i will be applying by middle of October meaning by the ending of october i will still get another salary, please i will like you to advise on this. thanks and God bless you and every one on this forum for your hard work and kind hearts.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Vicjustice:
I didn't say anything to suggest that "there is no point putting in another alplication", I only thought I should warn you of the danger involved in giving misinformation or conflicting declaration: it could earn you the dreaded 10 years ban if the visa officer judges that you are deceptive.
You may apply again any time you wish, but be careful in your manipulating attempts.
And to answer your other question, the Schengen visa application is independent of the UK visa application, but however, your UK visa refusal may negatively affect your chance because, the effect of the UK refusal now makes it very easy to refuse you and very hard to approve your application: but that doesn't mean that you will be refused as well by a Schengen embassy

vicjustice, what are my chances? I want to apply again, with a document from the bank indicating that am the sole signatory to my company acct, then I will clearly state what I will do during the two weeks. will I stand a chance?
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
DOMINION1: Thanks for your response, Please note that the Hotel will be paid for in full and the tours paid for in full as well via my friend that is graduating by Nov and my names will be on the payment confirmation from the Hotel and tour company, despite all these i will still be left with a closing balance of N700k plus, note as well that i will get holiday pay from my company which will be stated in my vacation letter, i will be applying by middle of October meaning by the ending of october i will still get another salary, please i will like you to advise on this. thanks and God bless you and every one on this forum for your hard work and kind hearts.
It is supposed to be very easy for anyone who receives your kind of salary to get a visa to any country in the world as long as s/he doesn't have any criminal or terrorism records, and s/he has genuine documentations: and ultimately knows what to say on interview.
And though your job can represent an obligation or home tie, but like I explained before, the N700k in your account is questionable and can really cost you your chance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
stinicks10: [color=#006600][/color]

vicjustice, what are my chances? I want to apply again, with a document from the bank indicating that am the sole signatory to my company acct, then I will clearly state what I will do during the two weeks. will I stand a chance?
thanks
But, was it the lack of document from the bank indicating that you are the sole signatory of the company's account the reason that you were previously refused?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DOMINION1: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
vicjustice It is supposed to be very easy for anyone who receives your kind of salary to get a visa to any country in the world as long as s/he doesn't have any criminal or terrorism records, and s/he has genuine documentations: and ultimately knows what to say on interview.
And though your job can represent an obligation or home tie, but like I explained before, the N700k in your account is questionable and can really cost you your chance

what is your advise? like how much balance can one have that will be suitable please advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Vicjustice: But, was it the lack of document from the bank indicating that you are the sole signatory of the company's account the reason that you were previously refused?
I was denied, reason being that i did not give enough detail about what I will be doing during the 2 weeks I wanted to spend in the uk(reason for travel was summer vacation). and also the credits and balances on my account statement does not commensurate with my monthly income of 400k per month. But in my application I didn't put any document to. Show am the sole signatory of the company acct. The balance on my company acct was 2m and my savins 1.7m, so I want to know if its wise to reapply and include a document from d bank stating am d sole signatory
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
DOMINION1:

what is your advise? like how much balance can one have that will be suitable please advise
Refer to the original post in this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
stinicks10: [color=#006600][/color]
I was denied, reason being that i did not give enough detail about what I will be doing during the 2 weeks I wanted to spend in the uk(reason for travel was summer vacation). and also the credits and balances on my account statement does not commensurate with my monthly income of 400k per month. But in my application I didn't put any document to. Show am the sole signatory of the company acct. The balance on my company acct was 2m and my savins 1.7m, so I want to know if its wise to reapply and include a document from d bank stating am d sole signatory
Yes, it would be wise to make the visa officer understand your position in the company, and that will explain your financial circumstance in clearer picture: so, it won't be a bad idea if you take that measure.
As for the other reason, I recommend that you use google to learn more about the place you'd be visiting and know what happens in where
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by FEMACKNIG: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
stinicks10: hello vicjustice I recently applied for a 6months uk tourist visa and was denied, reason being that i did not give enough detail about what I will be doing during the 2 weeks I wanted to spend in the uk(reason for travel was summer vacation). and also the credits and balances on my account statement does not commensurate with my monthly income of 400k per month.
thanks

I was in your choose some few month back when i wanted to apply for a visit visa to the Uk, I even used a Domicillary account because i save all the money i make from my trucking business in my Dom account..., i was denied the first time and the next time i tried.. i got the visa.. I didnt even use CAC..I know the following advise will be helpful..

1 Get pictures of you and your trucks

2 Include the truck document and reciept in your application

3 get a lagos state personal income tax clearance

4 dont change the 400k you already stated..(in the additional information box..Write about the fact that haulage is capital intensive and you need to spend alot of money on Tyres, servicing, pay your drivers and also mantian your truck to keep it runing)

5 Include an hotel reservation

6 itinerary of your trip

7 Bank statement

8 CAC

I think you are good to go with prayers...best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
FEMACK NIG:

I was in your choose some few month back when i wanted to apply for a visit visa to the Uk, I even used a Domicillary account because i save all the money i make from my trucking business in my Dom account..., i was denied the first time and the next time i tried.. i got the visa.. I didnt even use CAC..I know the following advise will be helpful..

1 Get pictures of you and your trucks

2 Include the truck document and reciept in your application

3 get a lagos state personal income tax clearance

4 dont change the 400k you already stated..(in the additional information box..Write about the fact that haulage is capital intensive and you need to spend alot of money on Tyres, servicing, pay your drivers and also mantian your truck to keep it runing)

5 Include an hotel reservation

6 itinerary of your trip

7 Bank statement

8 CAC

I think you are good to go with prayers...best of luck

thanks I will apply again next week, will keep the house posted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stinicks10: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Vicjustice: Yes, it would be wise to make the visa officer understand your position in the company, and that will explain your financial circumstance in clearer picture: so, it won't be a bad idea if you take that measure.
As for the other reason, I recommend that you use google to learn more about the place you'd be visiting and know what happens in where

thanks for the advise, I will apply again next week, will keep the house posted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zacky006: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good evening, pls can anyone here help with a university in Uk that is less expensive for post graduate study my E-mail is zackyzacky006@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Diop: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello justwise,am currently in da uk wiv a student visa,but am tryin to put in another application to b a dependent on my sis,she got an Italian passport but live here in the uk,so Plssss can u tell me if this is possible and the document required....Thanks and I Plssss wait 4 ya reply....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Diop: Hello justwise,am currently in da uk wiv a student visa,but am tryin to put in another application to b a dependent on my sis,she got an Italian passport but live here in the uk,so Plssss can u tell me if this is possible and the document required....Thanks and I Plssss wait 4 ya reply....
First, how old are you?
Well, i'm not very sure of how it is done in the UK, but in Ireland, if a parent is applying for child reunion, the child must not be older than 16. But in your case (applying to be a dependant), you must not be older than 22 and you must be an orphan; but if both or one of your parents are/is alive, then they must both be disabled or the surviving one is disabled in order for you to be eligible to legally depend on your sister, and she can officially be your guardian.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Diop: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
My friend did same,he came to the uk wiv a student visa,but leta did dependancey wiv is mum 5 years EEA visa,and nw he got 5 years aswel,a lawyer here in the uk also said it can b done wiv da help of a DNA and also document,Plssss don't know if u can Plssss help me confirm or help me find where I can read abt it...plssss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ayobj: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
DOMINION1: vicjustice It is supposed to be very easy for anyone who receives your kind of salary to get a visa to any country in the world as long as s/he doesn't have any criminal or terrorism records, and s/he has genuine documentations: and ultimately knows what to say on interview.
And though your job can represent an obligation or home tie, but like I explained before, the N700k in your account is questionable and can really cost you your chance

See the question the applicant is now asking?
It is this mindset that leads to the so called"building of accounts" and cash lodgements.
By the way,what do you do for a living and how is the salary paid monthly?
If there are pay slips with tax clearance and you have a good job and educational background,you don't need more than the 700K.
You are good to go.
When I got my first 6 months UK visa,I had 300k balance and it was below my monthly salary.it was granted.
It showed no evidence of savings.
I had letters of appointment,confirmation and payslips.
Also marraige and other ties were there.
But financially I had 300k balance.Had been denied 3 years previously for lack of funds!!!!!!!!!
So if you satisfy the other criteria and you have the documents and you have already done hotel booking,you are good to go.
A friend told me all her visas to the UK from europe were with account less or equal to 1000 Euro.
Much less than 250K.Now she wants to renew in nigeria with same details.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DOMINION1: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
[b]DOMINION1: vicjustice It is supposed to be very easy for anyone who receives your kind of salary to get a visa to any country in the world as long as s/he doesn't have any criminal or terrorism records, and s/he has genuine documentations: and ultimately knows what to say on interview.

[b]See the question the applicant is now asking?
It is this mindset that leads to the so called"building of accounts" and cash lodgements.
If there are pay slips with tax clearance and you have a good job and educational background,you don't need more than the 700K.
You are good to go.
When I got my first 6 months UK visa,I had 300k balance and it was below my monthly salary.it was granted.
But financially I had 300k balance.Had been denied 3 years previously for lack of funds!!!!!!!!!
So if you satisfy the other criteria and you have the documents and you have already done hotel booking,you are good to go.
A friend told me all her visas to the UK from europe were with account less or equal to 1000 Euro.
Much less than 250K.Now she wants to renew in nigeria with same details[/b][/b]

@Ayobj, I am working in an oil and Gas co and i am the Sales/Marketing manager, i have all my payslips, my salary is paid directly to my acc from the company and i will be getting all other relevant doc from the company,my friend is doing his graduation, i want to use the medium to go for holiday which means i will be going for tour as well, for my hotel i will pay in full and the tour in full as well, after that payment i will be left with about N700kplus as balance, i will be paid for Holiday as well whcih will be stated in my vacation letter from the company, i am not married yet, i have a Landed property but not with a C of O, i dont l know yet if i will include that or not because the Embassy prefares to see C of o.

I will like you and others to advise more. thank You
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adelejane: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2012
hi justwise and everyone in the house...i need urgent advise and opinion on this issus....note im a ghanaian
i invited my hushand to vist me in the uk, and he was refused....the decision states:

the decision:
you state that you will finance your intended travel to the uk and have submitted 2 bankstatements in support of this. i note that the barclays bank statement you have submitted is in your company name, and has a closing balance of ghs2771.70 (£923.90 based on £1= ghs3.00). you have also submitted a personal zenith bank statement that shows a closing balance as on 23-7-2012 of ghs999.61 (£333.17).you business account shows a closing balance as on 27-04-12, as this was over 2months prior to your application, i cannot be satisfied that it shows the most recent state of your business finances. i'm therefore unable to be satisfied that there are sufficient funds in this account to cover your flight. regarding your personal account, with a return ticket to the uk csting on average £800.00 (ghs 2400.00) there are insufficient funds to cover the cost of the flight. therefore i am not satisfied that you can support and accomodate yourself and also meet the cost of onward travel from the uk
given the above, i am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry to the uk as a visitor for lesss than 6monts who intened to leave the uk ot that can suppot and accomodate yourself and meet the cost of onward travel from the uk as required by paragraph 41(i) (ii) (vi) and (vii) of hc395.
i have therefore refused your appliation because iam not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet ll of the requirements of the relelvant paragraph of the unitedkingdom immigration rules.

please justwise and all points to note:

he has been given a right to appeal against this deision under section 82(1) of nationality, immigraion and asylum act 2002.

he submitted a 3months bank statement of his barclay bank account which is his business account starting from 1st april 2012 and ends in june 29 2012 with closing balance of over £3600... this was just weeks prior to application and officer claims he only saw statement of 2months prior to aplication....application was 27th of july 2012.

from what the visa officer has written he claims he only saw an april statement that shows a closing balance on 27-04-2012 meaning he failed to go through my husbands company bank statement carefully and he claims the company bank statement my husband sumitted was over 2months prior to my his visa application so he is not satisfied it shows my husbands most recent state of business finance and he is not satified there are sufficient funds in the business account to cover cost of his flight ( note 3months statement was submitted ending june 2012).

also note my husbands business account runs and operates very well because money goes in and out as he runs his business. i don't know how the officer was blind to see is statement for may and june and he claims he can see just april closing balance which as at end of april had just £923 as clsoing balance... well we still have the bank statement my husband applied with cos the same officer return them.

officer saw his personal bank statement which closing balance as on 23-07-12 was just £333.17. he based his decision on this as he didnt see the other bank statement. i dont know why the officer didnt check carefully before making his decision.

please also note i had boldly indicated in my invitation letter that i was going to be able to accomdate him throughout the duraton of his stay and i even attached my rent agreement. so i dont know why visa officer claims he can't accomodate himself. he seem to ignore documents and didnt go trhough them at all.

my questions:
what do we do next because this decision was made on the 31st of august 2012 and we have got just 28days to send in the appeal.

we want to do the written appeal but i don't know how to go about it. im in uk and he is in ghana.

i know we can either send it in to the tribunal in uk or to the embassy in ghana, but which is the quickest and do we need to get a lawyer in ghana or in the uk. im so confused right now and i need people who know to please advise us on the process to go about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2012
ayobj:

See the question the applicant is now asking?
You are good to go.
[size=15pt]But financially I had 300k balance[/size].Had been denied 3 years previously for lack of funds!!!!!!!!!
Much less than 250K.Now she wants to renew in nigeria with same details.
ayobj:

I beg to disagree.
[size=15pt]I submitted here that I applied for a visa for me and my wife with 590k balance and it was given.
[/size]The ECO should look at the clearer picture and not the fact that 700k cannot be enough for a holiday.
Man, these reports or analysis or whatever are exaggerated and are directly deceptive: you are encouraging people to loose their money on visa application even though they don't have satisfying financial stance.
Which visa officer would issue a Tourist Visa to a Person having a bank statement with N300k balance, or which embassy will approve a Tourist visas to a Husband and Wife if all they have in their bank account is N590.000?
HA, PLEASE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.