Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (976118 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 4:28am On Dec 08, 2012
I explain in my first thread that i returned to my home country before the date for the court because the immgration officer who attended to me advice me to do so cos i might be detained and deported.Also the tribunal also affirm that the eco officer was wrong to have denied me based on the pending.it all went wrong when my second appeal was messd up by the lawyer who refuse to contact me untill the time lapses.I contacted a uk immigration officer who said i can apply for a family visit but my intention must be explain.pls. advice on the intention if you can pls.for the rest i know what to do thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2012
okeytimi: I explain in my first thread that i returned to my home country before the date for the court because the immgration officer who attended to me advice me to do so cos i might be detained and deported.Also the tribunal also affirm that the eco officer was wrong to have denied me based on the pending.it all went wrong when my second appeal was messd up by the lawyer who refuse to contact me untill the time lapses.I contacted a uk immigration officer who said i can apply for a family visit but my intention must be explain.pls. advice on the intention if you can pls.for the rest i know what to do thanks.
Man, it is a very serious offence to jump a court hearing date: an arrest warrant must have been issued out against you, and you are considered a criminal at large subject to arrest wherever you are identified.
All odds are against you:
You went against immigration rules; that is an offense.
You drove a mechanically propelled vehicle without insurance; that is a violation.
You were caught using a fake driver's license; that is a crime.
You jumped a court hearing date; that is an abuse.
You absconded; that is another crime.
Well, how do you expect to be granted a visa with such records against you?
If you asked me, I don't see how you can be given a visa to attend a birthday party
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2012
okeytimi: I explain in my first thread that i returned to my home country before the date for the court because the immgration officer who attended to me advice me to do so cos i might be detained and deported.Also the tribunal also affirm that the eco officer was wrong to have denied me based on the pending.it all went wrong when my second appeal was messd up by the lawyer who refuse to contact me untill the time lapses.I contacted a uk immigration officer who said i can apply for a family visit but my intention must be explain.pls. advice on the intention if you can pls.for the rest i know what to do thanks.

This is not really going to go away until you clear those issues then apply for visa, you can't have criminal cases hanging around your neck and expected to be given a visa.

You are even better-off without that lawyer because he is the only one benefiting from this as stretches.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kalari: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thank you so much,I think I will let my hubby sponsor us
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kalari: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Am so sorry I did nt say in my post that I work,am a working mother as a matter of fact I work in a bank I just want to use my father statement and docs cos of the inflows that enter my daddy acct and also because is hotel and resrvation I want to use and that will require lot of money.I thank you all for uR response,I intend to put my statement along with my father statement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kalari: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
@ menia pls wot are the docs I will need frm my dad aside from my his statement to present for the application,pls I will be so grateful if I can have them all thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
kalari: Am so sorry I did nt say in my post that I work,am a working mother as a matter of fact I work in a bank I just want to use my father statement and docs cos of the inflows that enter my daddy acct and also because is hotel and resrvation I want to use and that will require lot of money.I thank you all for uR response,I intend to put my statement along with my father statement.
That is how to do it, and you're good to go for the visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
@vicjustice,can you pls tell me what i can do to clear the pending charges i mentioned.or is there no solution at all .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
@just wise,thank you so much,you read my mind and my intentions.I think its better to ask you like this now:WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CHALLENGE OR CLEAR THE PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES LIKE THIS WITH A FALSE DRIVING LICENSE.PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
LIKE YOU SAID ,I HAD PAID TRU MY NOSE TO LAWYERS ALREADY.ITS THE REASON AM OPTING FOR FAMILY VISA COS SETTLEMENT IS A LOT COSTLY. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE PENDING DRIVING PROBLEM AND MY WIFE MONTHLY INCOME ARE THE TWO REASONS AM RUNNING AWAY FROM SETTLEMNT AFETR THE FAILED ONES.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: @just wise,thank you so much,you read my mind and my intentions.I think its better to ask you like this now:WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO CHALLENGE OR CLEAR THE PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES LIKE THIS WITH A FALSE DRIVING LICENSE.PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
LIKE YOU SAID ,I HAD PAID TRU MY NOSE TO LAWYERS ALREADY.ITS THE REASON AM OPTING FOR FAMILY VISA COS SETTLEMENT IS A LOT COSTLY. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE PENDING DRIVING PROBLEM AND MY WIFE MONTHLY INCOME ARE THE TWO REASONS AM RUNNING AWAY FROM SETTLEMNT AFETR THE FAILED ONES.

To start with....is your lawyer still working on the case?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
@just wise no i had pay too much to him.that is the reason i seek help .pls advice me i need real help as you can see .pls.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: @just wise no i had pay too much to him.that is the reason i seek help .pls advice me i need real help as you can see .pls.

When you were arrested driving without insurance/fake driving licence were you charged by the police or fined? What exactly happened?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was charged based on driving with a document seems to be fake,anddriving without mot which obviously means that the insurance is in valid.I was ill advice not to attend the court cos i may be detained based on the charged related to the license.pls i ned your assistance as regard what to do about this charges
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: I was charged based on driving with a document seems to be fake,anddriving without mot which obviously means that the insurance is in valid.I was ill advice not to attend the court cos i may be detained based on the charged related to the license.pls i ned your assistance as regard what to do about this charges

You can not do anything concerning the charges now because you are outside the UK, all you can do now is to invite your family to where you reside at moment, get the DNA done then re-apply for spouse visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
My family came to my base regularly and we got the result for the Dna.but my fear is that my wife is not earning enough at the moment and since the law has changed based income of the sponsor,it really made me confuse.That is why i wanted to apply for visit initially.my wife presently earn around Nine hundred pound, i sent him about 600 pound from my account, will this be enough to apply. pls. advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: My family came to my base regularly and we got the result for the Dna.but my fear is that my wife is not earning enough at the moment and since the law has changed based income of the sponsor,it really made me confuse.That is why i wanted to apply for visit initially.my wife presently earn around Nine hundred pound, i sent him about 600 pound from my account, will this be enough to apply. pls. advice

Are you earning equivalent of £18000 or above a year?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Personally i earn around 21000 pounds per anum and i sent to my wife 600 pound monthly via transfer from my account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: Personally i earn around 21000 pounds per anum and i sent to my wife 600 pound monthly via transfer from my account.

Ok, thats good but does your bank balance show £18000 or above at the moment, your earning is good but since you are not working in the UK, you need to show that you have the money to sustain your family if given a visa and you moved to the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
At the moment i have around 10,000 as my balance.I also have an invetment of exactly 8000 in my home country that is giving a monthly income to. I have the agreement and the bank proof of how much is been paid monthly into my account regularly as my profit from this investment.Just wise the pending charges pls is int a great concern cos i got to pay another 800 non fefundable the second time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
okeytimi: At the moment i have around 10,000 as my balance.I also have an invetment of exactly 8000 in my home country that is giving a monthly income to. I have the agreement and the bank proof of how much is been paid monthly into my account regularly as my profit from this investment.Just wise the pending charges pls is int a great concern cos i got to pay another 800 non fefundable the second time.

There is nothing you can do about the charges while you are outside the UK, you need to get everything right this time around before sending in your application then when you get to the UK you deal with the charges.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2012
@just wise,thank you so much for bring a lot of hope back to me.This is a place to be.I have been battling with posting on Naira land for about six month now.It seems a bit difficult to get on .Thank God i did finally and to scammers pls for God sake pls find another avenue to perform enterprise and let geniue pple bebfit from this.Nairaland is popular in the middle east and we are all enjoying .To just wise soar HIGH.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2012
okeytimi: I was charged based on driving with a document seems to be fake,anddriving without mot which obviously means that the insurance is in valid.I was ill advice not to attend the court cos i may be detained based on the charged related to the license.pls i ned your assistance as regard what to do about this charges
Whoever it was that gave you such ill advise to abscond during your court hearing might have thought you were leaving the UK for good, but you knowing that you have a family to leave behind should have known better than to run away from something that you would need to return back to.
Now, knowing that you are not eligible for a UK visa ,I don't advise you to pay any nonrefundable fees or charges... Know that if however you get a visa, you are going no where except to a Uk jail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by zoomzu(f): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ Justwise

Your kind advise is humbly solicited. I am about applying for a visiting visa for my wife and our daughter (1yr4months). I earn 100k per month and work with UNESCO affiliated organisation. My wife's sister resides in UK with her husband who has permanent visa to stay in UK, It is her brother In-Law what is inviting my wife and my daughter to celebrate Easter with them. My own role is just to provide their travel tickets, accommodation and feeding would be taken care of by their host. I have in/out flows of transaction in my account. I have a UK based friend that i partner with to buy cars loaded with electronics from UK, this year alone, i had bought 3 cars from UK with the Bill of Laden (BoL) my name and another one to come in before the year runs out. My wife is not working yet, I just want them visit UK for like 2-3 months and visit my friends in UK as well. Please, what is the chances of this application and I also want to ask if these BoLs can also be included in her application to show my business dealing in UK. What are the other documents needed for this application. I graciously await your advise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ vicjustice,you sound too positive about your point,but take my word:you will surely be disappointed.
I have seen a worst case than mine and yet got tru. dont scared pple like me.just keep your negativity to your self
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
okeytimi: @ vicjustice,you sound too positive about your point,but take my word:you will surely be disappointed.
I have seen a worst case than mine and yet got tru. dont scared pple like me.just keep your negativity to your self

You shouldn't take it that way, he is stating the obvious, i know its not what you want to hear now but it has to be said.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by okeytimi: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ just wise ,thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
okeytimi: @just wise,thank you so much for bring a lot of hope back to me.This is a place to be.I have been battling with posting on Naira land for about six month now.It seems a bit difficult to get on .Thank God i did finally and to scammers pls for God sake pls find another avenue to perform enterprise and let geniue pple bebfit from this.Nairaland is popular in the middle east and we are all enjoying .To just wise soar HIGH.

The only safe heaven in your case is that your wife has a permanent and have the right to bring her husband to the UK.

Now, apart from meeting the financial requirement and the DNA issue, you still have to come out absolutely clean about any crime, charges, pending charges that is on your file with UK authority.

In the application form, there is space for all sorts of crime committed to be explained. Its very important that you explain those cases in detail, use extra sheet of paper (its allowed) to explain everything and state clearly that you are ready to honor the court order when you get to the UK as you will not be able to do that outside the UK.

If and If you are refused, you have the right to appeal and chose oral hearing, since you are not in the UK, your wife will represent you in the tribunal.

You still have good chances of getting a visa but its not going to be easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (426)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.