Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107633 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ijebabe: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Enabo na my meat o! No just even think say, u no, I mean, u grab, as in... Fi le! Don't touch!
ItsModella:
See this one o...dem write your name for Enabo's body? abeg jor, he's open to all.
Is this an e-fight over an imaginary character grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lalaberry(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chei!!!dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ cool
Abeg I'm waitin 4 †ђξ concludin part ooo
But ȋ̝̊̅̄ av ǎ bad filin abt †ђξ end
I'm guessin its gonna b tragic cry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Alomaja: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Pls were is d oda part of d story na*sad*
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
ijebabe:

Is this an e-fight over an imaginary character grin
U go fear ownership na! grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
See this one o...dem write your name for Enabo's body? abeg jor, he's open to all.
Open to gini? Cone hia! No just vex me o! Cus as i dey type/vibrate, smoke don dey comot for my nose.Maintain d respect o! Hen hen! angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Alomaja: Pls were is d oda part of d story na*sad*
Inside microwave.

Abeg bear wiv us na... Na next day part 2 dey come out for home video? U sef think am! We gats edit, attach, paste and all dat kian things. Relax!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Open to gini? Cone hia! No just vex me o! Cus as i dey type/vibrate, smoke don dey comot for my nose.Maintain d respect o! Hen hen! angry
looooo!!! while we dey here dey trip, the guy don dey eye Zare...wetin we go do na?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by prettiest1(f): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
SO something like this came up and I didn't know?
Pls give us some more.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lopes30(f): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2012
Lola love finish this thing please. You are just putting me in a high jump. Let us know what happened. Hey dear by the way is the book published yet? I need to get a copy. So hurry up if the book is not yet out. And again, keep up the good work. The Lord is your tissue and ligament. He will strenghten you. Now you remember that I said I will flog you if you don't finish this book? Come and finishh it now befor I do the undoable
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Martx(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2012
hmmmm, na wa o, jst cam across it yesterday, omehn i no fit drop am till dis mornin, nw wit u guys, omo lola luv u tooo muach, moi waitin for d other part, noniii nollyland.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by email1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
wow! So she don bere? You too much. He must really be proud. Pick up Tega's character and you'd be the best Naija lady anytime. I dey tripppp ooooo!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Hoyeenz(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lola z jez 2much, ds thread z alwaz alive na. Wherez idowuogbo n freecocoa na? ♏ξ iyaf missed U̶̲̥̅̊ guys here o
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by prettiest1(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Where is lola.luv? I'll shout oo. Can someone pls hold me before I hurt lola.luv when I finally see it.
Pls come and complete it now.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Jsplash(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
prettiest1: Where is lola.luv? I'll shout oo. Can someone pls hold me before I hurt lola.luv when I finally see it.
Pls come and complete it now.
HMMMM... PReTTIEST1, HABA AR U DIS VIOLENT?
JST CHILL SOONER OR LATER OUR(STUBBORN) LOLO LUV WIL DROP D XMAS VERSION OF CAMPUS BLUE.
DAT REMINDS ME BADOSKY AND FREECOCOA WUNA BERRA SHOW! MAKE DIS PLACE SWIT 1CE MORE O....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Gbadebo01(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2012
cugresources: Men will keep 4ucking cheap poverty-ridden jobless girls like you for free, mark my word even though u know how they had been hammering u in and out...soon u go carry unwanted bastard for that ur useless belly. You should be ashamed of yourself. see the kind of ovation and wonderful audience lola the op is commanding with her amazing talent, and u are busy jumping up and down with your rotten smelly asss. u became jealous of the op becos I commended her and said I voted her for the best NLer, u then decided to bring in your useless behavior as usual. @lola, u better stop this story for ur own good, people will copy ur work and make it a book, and this useless bitch called freecocoa will be among becos thats y she is pushing u to finish it, bring updates, so she can copy. pls stop, till u copyright it or publish the novel, its your cute one, I am ready to sponsor u if thats ur problem. all the best my dear, pls don't ever copy from useless good-for-nothing harlots like freecocoa!
baba mi... Abeg respect ur sef o. The last tym sumbody did somefin like this It was in their jss 2 . Grow up u really need it! U are weird and psychologically incomplete. Or do u want us to sue god for creating you?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2012
Gbadebo01: baba mi... Abeg respect ur sef o. The last tym sumbody did somefin like this It was in their jss 2 . Grow up u really need it! U are weird and psychologically incomplete. Or do u want us to sue god for creating you?
Lmfao!! Dude,Dat na old beef joor! U no well o grin grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Gbadebo01(m): 1:05am On Nov 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao!! Dude,Dat na old beef joor! U no well o grin grin grin
the guy bin vex me ni jare..... No mind me. The guy f.up gan and him fit don marry like that. I wonder wetin him go dey teach I'm pickin..
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by justiade: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7 WITH ETISALAT SIM
Discover the Secret of browsing FREE on Etisalat Network 24/7 using a Powerful Software and enjoy Cheaper and unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more.... Why spend N8,000 per month on browsing with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT and even higher in a cyber cafe. GET THIS FREE REPORT that shows the HOW? VISIT the site: http://giftempire..com

I will also Reveal to you, How you can make over N5,000 daily with just your Mobile Phone and Nigerian Bank Account through CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS.

But the good side of it is that am giving out for free the Free Browsing Guide so get to check it out yourself by visiting http://giftempire..com
to download it now!!!

Am also giving out some free bonuses on: HOW TO WATCH LIVE PREMIERSHIP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP and 3 sure ways to make cool money online… isn’t that interesting?? So don’t miss out this opportunity because its 100% FREE.

REMEMBER AM GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY SO FILL IN THE FORM ABOVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL. YOU WILL GLAD YOU DID. CHEER...
Here is the site again: http://giftempire..com

To your success,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by prettiest1(f): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jsplash:
HMMMM... PReTTIEST1, HABA AR U DIS VIOLENT?
JST CHILL SOONER OR LATER OUR(STUBBORN) LOLO LUV WIL DROP D XMAS VERSION OF CAMPUS BLUE.
DAT REMINDS ME BADOSKY AND FREECOCOA WUNA BERRA SHOW! MAKE DIS PLACE SWIT 1CE MORE O....

No pls I'm not that violent as it may sound. It's just that this has taken longer than I expected,
don't mind me, I can't hurt her anyway. She needs to cool our curiosity.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^
a get exams dis wkend o, prettiest. Na wetin dey ground be that....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by prettiest1(f): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
a get exams dis wkend o, prettiest. Na wetin dey ground be that....

ok dear, e clear wella. wish ya success with God by ur side.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2012
WE are leading up to the first anniversary of Campus Blues. Want to thank everybody that was there from day one, everyone who joined us along the way and everyone yet to join the [i]Blues[/i]family. Love y'all. I'm so blessed to have met y'all through this arena!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2012
ItsModella:
Mystery?? Frankly, I pray so because romance plots are almost always predictable. Loyal readers captivated?? Even TV series no dey punish person like this.

The story is starting to get repetitive and for that sake, I'm hoping that Lola will come up with something that has more action to balance it out.

Creating this characters...I didn't mean for them to be perfect. I wanted them to be extremely likeable, relatable...but human nonetheless and therefore with flaws.

Maybe Tega is a bit hesitant when making up her mind and taking great decisions. I know I am, as well as a great many other people. Especially when it comes to a person you're thinking about dating....
And as for the predictability of the story, I have tried to see just how predictable this story is by asking questions; but NOBODY has been able to have a the littlest guess about the direction it's gonna take.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2012
Joy, Torera and Adanna nibbled at biscuits and milk. It was after lectures and they had planned on reading for a test, but somehow, the reading session had degenerated to a gossipy one.

'I still can’t believe I did that, my sisters. It was supposed to be an innocent walk by that garden near Social Sciences and all of a sudden, he grabbed me and kissed me. It felt so good to know that he wanted me so much he couldn’t help himself', Torera giggled.

'Uh huh', Joy nodded approvingly.

'Nah! I prefer a guy asking me for permission before he does that', Adanna replied. 'But go on, Torera, we dey gbadun your gist'.

'Wait o', Joy interrupted. 'Ada, you mean you want a guy to ask for permission before going for it. Abegi! Where’s the romance in that? Where’s the spontaneity? Anyway, bone that side…. make we talk the crux of the matter! Ehen, Tore. So he kissed you, we’re listening…'.

'Well, any toaster that does that to moi is due for a slap', Adanna chipped in before turning expectantly back to Torera, chewing slowly.
'Anyways, I didn’t really mind as long as it was him. I’ve been feeling the guy, and in fact I was thinking of doing that before he did it. You know', Torera informed them, batting her eyelashes coyly; 'that guy sure knows how to put it down on a girl’s lips! I was like: Mmmmhhhhmmmm! Where have you been all my life'!
They all giggled conspiratorially.
'What are you putting down, o'? Tega asked, shuffling out of the kitchen with her plate and mouth filled with hot rice. 'What are you girls plotting'? Her mouth was pursed in an ‘O’ to let out the steam of the food in her mouth.

'Tega, you done come again', Torera replied. 'You too dry jor'!

'Ehn, bone that thing o. Tega done get boyfriend', Joy announced triumphantly. 'And no be anyhow boyfy. Na TJ the girl catch'!
'Which TJ'? Adanna asked.
'The one wey dey Engineering na? TJ wey dey comot with Lizzie Onikoyi before before', Joy replied.
'Girls, girls, I’m here you know', Tega protested. 'Hello'?

'Of course we know na, no be you tanda here so', Torera answered. 'How you take do am na, Tega? You sure say you no go hook me up with one of im friends'?
'Girls! Technically, we’re not dating…yet'.
'Abeg, leave technicality out of serious matter jare. How you take snag the guy na'?
Tega shook her head. 'You need to get your perspectives straight, Torera. You don’t need to sex your way into a man’s heart. There are better ways like good personality and stuff…'.

'Well, you’re in a good position to say that, Tega. But e dey hard for we wey no be virgin again to start protesting say we no want sex in a relationship. The guy no go even gree sef. Im go think say, na when e reach im turn, you come dey form Robocop. E be like say, once you don know man, you must continue to collect the thing till your days on earth are over'.

'It’s never too late to go on the right path, Torera. It’s a matter of getting people who share the same ideals with you', Tega replied.

'Ha, Tega! You are counseling Torera? She tell you say she want be born-again virgin'? Joy asked. 'Leave Tore o. She no fit do make she no collect that thing. As her boyfriend dey give, na so she dey collect with all happiness! Adanna even get hope sef, but Tore? Forget'!

'You nko'? Torera sneered. 'You and Adams. All that time wey you dey do weekend for im place? Una just dey siddon dey look each other? Abeg, make I hear word, jare! Tega, rice remain'?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2012
*************************************************************************************
'Ok, let’s get this done with', Tega told him.

He had his hands in his pockets and watched her carefully. She had on a leaf green chiffon blouse that floated in the wind, blue stone-washed jeans and gladiator sandals. Her hair fell in a silky veil around her face. Big, gold hoops dangled enticingly on her earlobes and her left hand twisted the little gold chain she had on the right nervously. His gaze descended to her glossy lips.

'I’m all ears', he stated, bringing his gaze back to her brown, glowing face and blinking his eyes a number of times. They felt tired and achy. HE felt tired and achy.

He had given a presentation and his main rival in class, Ope, had bombarded him with questions and arguments even out of the presentation, to the amusement of the other course mates. They all knew the standing rivalry between him and Ope. He felt like all his energy had been expended trying to answer every single one.

Ope couldn’t quite forgive him for being so indolent(as he ungenerously put it to others in class) and yet remaining tops in class while he, who stayed awake reading, eating Kola, downing coffee and energy drinks came a far second. Ope went as far as insinuating that he greased a few palms while at it. Everybody knew it wasn’t possible. But they humored Ope. Tunji exhaled and blinked again. It seemed like he was coming down with something.

'OK, now. Stop blinking like a fish', Tega told him.
'Fishes don’t blink', he rejoined, laughing. 'My eyes are just so strained. And Ope didn’t make things easy on me today. Gosh, the guy’s a nutcase…'.
'So what did he do this time? Cram questions off the internet to appear intelligent', she laughed.

'Thank goodness, someone at least understands, he laughed. I’ve had enough of that guy to last me the semester. So tell me, we were supposed to discuss, weren’t we'?

'You seem tired, she told him', her eyes on his searchingly.

'Not too tired for this conversation', he answered, leading her to one of the stone benches under a tree to the side of the department. They sat, and he looked at her expectantly.

She exhaled and started.

'We are together most times, Tunji. We do virtually everything together. And I don’t just want to slide into a relationship with you this way, because that’s what it’s becoming. I’d like to define what’s happening'.

He felt his respect for her climb another notch. He kept a straight face though and took her hands in his, staring at it for a brief moment before staring into her big,brown eyes that were wide with apprehension and something else he could quite decipher. She looked down, but as he started talking, she looked up, her eyes boring searchingly into his….

'You are practically my girlfriend', he told her, shrugging. 'And I don’t think you should be scared of making it official with me. What goes on right now; is still what would go on when we make the relationship official'.
'If we make the relationship official', she quickly corrected.
'[b]When[/b]we make it official', he amended back. 'Because it’s not a question of if, it’s a question of when. People don’t come across what we have every day. I think we are good together, ma'!

'OK. So you’re telling me things would be like this, be the same and not change when we’re officially dating? She asked, looking at him pointblank.
Pretty much the same, except for a few but nevertheless very important changes', he answered, his palms encircling her small ones.

'Like what', she asked suspiciously, removing her hands from his.

'Well, stuff lovers do', he answered, a mischievous smile on his face.

'Which is'? She cajoled, a small frown marring the perfection of her face.
'Which is saying stuff like I’ve really come to care for you deeply, Tega. See, I’ve never told you that before. But it will be a regular occurrence'.
Her cheeks felt warm with pleasure at his words. She cleared her throat.

'Tunji. I have to warn you though. Saying yes to this relationship with you, doesn’t mean I’m saying yes to sex too'.

'I was kind of expecting you to say that', he sighed. 'No, not kind of. I expected that'.
'Yes, that’s what I’m saying, Tunji! That’s very important to me'.

'Ok', he answered easily. 'Fine!'
She stared at him suspiciously. 'Why are you cool with that?'

'Can we ever please women', he said, throwing his hands up in the air in mock exasperation! 'You thought I’d kick against it but I won’t. But you’re sounding final-like. You might change your mind, you know?'

'Hmmmn', she said, looking at him, her forefinger placed against her lips in a playfully, thoughtful gesture.

'Nope', she finally said. 'I don’t think so. Not now, not ever!'

'Ever is a very strong word, Tega. Just leave it at “not now”. Put me to the test first and then see how you’d feel about that in a couple of months…'.
'What'? She asked her voice suddenly husky. What do you mean?'

He chuckled. 'I was only pulling your legs, ma. Or maybe I wasn’t?'
She looked at him doubtfully and he threw his hands up in surrender. 'OK. I give up'.
'And no inappropriate touching', she added.

'No inappropriate touching', he repeated after her. 'There, are you satisfied?'
'I believe we have a deal', she answered, smiling at him and holding out her hand for a handshake.
'You will make one heck of lawyer, ma', he said, brushing the hand aside and sweeping her close to his side in a hug.
Somehow, he couldn’t believe the day had finally come. It had happened so unexpectedly that it seemed surreal. She was finally his girlfriend, just like that? He buried his nose in her hair….finally….

'Tunji…em, you can let me go now', she said, her sharp voice breaking into his thoughts.

He groaned as he complied. Apparently, as a friend or girlfriend, Tega was still the same; a hard nut of a woman!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2012
Bia Lola.luv hope u don't plan on running off for another month oo
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by email1(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank God for the strike. Finally, the story can come to an end. Lol.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by prettiest1(f): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for responding. But pls, make the next one lengthier. How ur exam na?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
^
Fine love, hoping for the best. Thanx for asking. cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Specthatcher(f): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
e-mail:
Thank God for the strike. Finally, the story can come to an end. Lol.
.....yea tank God...swidhat @Lola hw waz ur exams
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by OmoKhary(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
#sobbing#oh my tunji....romantic!finally!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / Ladies...let's Share Our No Make Up Picx... / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.