Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107742 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
OmoKhary: Lola,do ppl sell guys lyk tunji in d market?i need 1 ryt nw!!!
Ajibole! Thief! See ya mouth like buy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
I really want to read this campus blues but to sift through 26 pages? no strength...maybe I'll do it one page a day.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
ItsModella: I really want to read this campus blues but to sift through 26 pages? no strength...maybe I'll do it one page a day.
U shud! It's worth it. wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
The very next day, TJ saw her in the Coca Cola garden as he drove in to get some snacks. She was sitting on one of the stone benches staring blankly ahead, a small frown marring the perfection of her pretty face. She looked a little bit worried, and he couldn't help pulling up a little distance away. Moreover, he had to make up for his failure the previous night.

Hi, he said as he walked up to her. She stared blankly at him.
“We met last night, remember? At the hot tea joint. . . .
Oh, she replied coldly.

Are you waiting for someone? He asked.
Yep, for some of my friends. They are in a lecture room though. For the next two hours.
So you’re just gonna sit here waiting for two hours? How about getting some lunch with me? He asked, flashing his signature, disarming smile. Gosh, she was even more beautiful in daylight! Her skin shone with health and vitality, her hair was black and lustrous packed in a tight bun at the nape of her neck. She was in a hug and light blue jean. Her small feet encased in sneakers. . . .
She looked at him again, this time looking him straight in the eyes and then looking past him to glance at his parked BMW. He smiled within himself. Even if she wasn’t swayed by his good looks, his BMW looked enticing enough.
Can you do me a favor? She asked suddenly.
Sure, anything for you, he answered.

For a moment, her face had the semblance of wanting to break into a smile. Then she became serious again.
Do you have a jacket in your car and if you do, can you lend me?
That was the last request he’d expected and he was taken aback. But he walked briskly to his car and got out his jacket. He came back and handed it over to her, his face registering his surprise.
I hope you don’t mind, she asked. I have to tie this around my waist. . . .
He looked at her incredulously.

I’m stained, she informed him, her face a mix of shyness, embarrassment and shame.
OH!!! He exclaimed. He felt his face turn red. Nope, I don’t mind in the least, it’s all yours.
She stood up and tied the jacket, which in turn emphasized the smallness of her waist. Glancing at the stone bench, she got a wedge of tissue paper from her bag, moistened it with water from a plastic bottle in her bag and swiped the bench briskly with it. He watched mesmerized as she wrapped the tissue in a fresh wad and threw it in a waste basket nearby.

Disgusting, isn’t it? She asked as she walked back to him. I wouldn’t blame you if you’re ticked off right now. I mean, who does that to a total stranger? I’m so embarrassed!
Hey, it’s ok. Accidents happen. I guess it comes with being human, he pacified.
She picked her bag. Well, guys don’t have accidents, she exclaimed! I mean you guys don’t have to go through embarrassing situations like we females do. . . .
He smiled in his mind. Well, her person was making him have ‘an accident’ right now, but she didn’t have to know about that. . . .
Thanks a lot for your help and for being so nice about every thing, she told him solemnly. How do I get this back to you? She gestured at the jacket.
I can come and get it, he answered. Just give me your number.

Okay, she answered, calling the number out for him as he saved it on his BB. Her name was Tega.
He felt a sudden reluctance to let her out of his sight.
I could drop you, you know, he offered.

Thanks, but you have done enough for today. My friends were in lecture, I could have been stuck here for hours.

Ok, then. If you say so. By the way, I’m Tunji. My friends call me TJ.

She looked at him again with that small smile. ‘I’ll walk. See you around, Tunji!'

He watched her as she walked off. He felt strange seeing his favorite jacket tied around a girl’s waist. There was something very intimate about that. He also felt other feelings he couldn’t really decipher. But he felt glad that providence had gotten him a way of breaking the ice with the girl, so soon after his first failed attempt. Things were going well indeed!!
He whistled gaily as he went to get some snacks.

********************************************************************************************************************
So, if you're a lady reading this:
1. Have you ever gone through an embarrassing menstrual situation before ( a no/yes answer would suffice).
2. Assuming you were in the same position, would you ask a total stranger for help in this way?

For the guys:
1. What would you think of Tega if you were TJ?
2. What would you have done in his shoes?

Just uno like that's kinda sad smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chika borikwa! Mehn..dat Tunji guy fit make woman comot g- string in 2secs. Damn! Dat nigga got game. As for putting ice-block in ur tinkle bell, u can try hydrogen peroxide 2 ya no? Trust me! D feeling is Muah!!! grin

Lola! I refuse to w@nk o! Han Han? D el Romanus is doing me gis gis mehn!!! *whispers* cocoa, iceblock better pass Dillldo? cheesy
werey, no tell anybody o but I never see Love Machine for my life before.undecided
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
freecocoa: werey, no tell anybody o but I never see Love Machine for my life before.undecided

Yearrritttt
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lol!grin
You guys are just clowns!grin
I'm on mobile, so I can't type much. But I'm lmao right here!
This is really crazy and I've missed this!grin

Btw, I'll update soon. Sometime during the week. Don't have a set day in mind yet sha, so I don't promise and disappoint....

I've got a couple of questions though.

1. Do you think Tunji has this deal in his pocket?

2. Fine, the two main characters have great chemistry as friends. What do you think will happen if Tunji succeeds in getting the babe. (I'm not saying he will, I said IF).

3. Does TJ really have good intentions towards Tega? Hmmn! Think about that!grin

THE QUESTION IS FOR YOU, DEAR READER!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
1)yes!
2) dey liv happily ever after? Nah! I reckon tunji probs have an affair wiv anoda on gal campus, tega finds out and starts kicking it wiv Enabo to get Tunji jealous and den... Come, Lola! U wan use Bado write conclusion? undecided lipsrsealed
3) yes and no!

2 Likes

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
@bado
lmao.gringrin

I already have the conclusion. I just wanted to see what you guys had in mind...

Your analysis is...interesting, a fresh angle/perspective...grin.
Hmmn!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Omokhari
y do u wnt a guy lyk tj?

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by OmoKhary(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ajibole! Thief! See ya mouth like buy
lol!u can't blame a poor sista nah....d guys in my area are dry compare 2 my dearest tunji
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by OmoKhary(f): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
@Omokhari
y do u wnt a guy lyk tj?
do u hav 2 ask?oh yes!!!how many guys hav d patience to woo a girl 4 dis long n 2 lend a lady his jacket evn wen he knws she's staind n nt tell d whole of d local government area y he gav u his jacket
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
OmoKhary: lol!u can't blame a poor sista nah....d guys in my area are dry compare 2 my dearest tunji
Ur dearest Tunji? Gal! D tin dey sweet u o! grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
OmoKhary: do u hav 2 ask?oh yes!!!how many guys hav d patience to woo a girl 4 dis long n 2 lend a lady his jacket evn wen he knws she's staind n nt tell d whole of d local government area y he gav u his jacket
lmfaoooo!!! Which local government u dey stay? grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
@bado
lmao.gringrin

I already have the conclusion. I just wanted to see what you guys had in mind...

Your analysis is...interesting, a fresh angle/perspective...grin.
Hmmn!
As I b managing director, I gats think of part 2 na! We must make dis paper boo boo! wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I swear i could feel all that passion in the air, almost expected a kiss. When's the kiss coming na?!
If na me TJ tell dat kain thing i for don comot clothe shag d guy dia grin.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
lola.luv:
Lol!grin
You guys are just clowns!grin
I'm on mobile, so I can't type much. But I'm lmao right here!
This is really crazy and I've missed this!grin

Btw, I'll update soon. Sometime during the week. Don't have a set day in mind yet sha, so I don't promise and disappoint....

I've got a couple of questions though.

1. Do you think Tunji has this deal in his pocket?

2. Fine, the two main characters have great chemistry as friends. What do you think will happen if Tunji succeeds in getting the babe. (I'm not saying he will, I said IF).

3. Does TJ really have good intentions towards Tega? Hmmn! Think about that!grin

THE QUESTION IS FOR YOU, DEAR READER!
1. Yes definitely.
2. I think they'll be perfect as a couple smiley.
3. He has good intentions i guess, but somewhere along the line something changes. Maybe a loss of interest? Maybe she isn't as 'chineketed' as she's painted herself to be or some very weird past mistake or experience she's kept hidden suddenly surfaces?

Dunno joor. I like a story with a happy ending, but i've never seen a relationship without betrayals.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
uj_sizzle: I swear i could feel all that passion in the air, almost expected a kiss. When's the kiss coming na?!
If na me TJ tell dat kain thing i for don comot clothe shag d guy dia grin.
Babe, same here o! I go r@pe d guy strx! No long tin... cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by OmoKhary(f): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: lmfaoooo!!! Which local government u dey stay? grin
alimosho lga
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nebulae: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2012
It's been long I followed this story.Tch, wat did I miss?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 11, 2012
Freecocoa, how did you learn Hausa?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U shud! It's worth it. wink
I took your word and right now I'm on page 6.

It's an interesting read, @lola.luv.
I wish I could spend a little more time and work on fiction though. The works of fiction I have are those I wrote when I took a Creative Writing class.
I am more comfortable with nonfiction (mostly argumentative articles or analysis and documentaries) and poetry. I love fiction alright but inspiration doesn't come easy, or maybe it does but it just isn't apparent to me yet undecided undecided

Oh well, jejely with the updates o, I'm still on page 6 and the tori sweet wella. Cliche or not, keep it up smiley smiley...it's not beans to be a writer.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2012
I like Enabo's character. In many ways, he reminds me of myself.

Wtf is Carl's problem? Does he not know of the word 'trust'?
If he called me in the middle of the night asking silly questions like he did to Tega, I would have cussed him out. What the bloody hell? He's a total a$$.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2012
YAY!!! I'm now up to speed with you guys...just completed the story, 23 pages of a thread in 1 night. This is a huge achievement o, people!! abeg make una follow me give glory to Obatala!!!

That aside, somebody should please go into the fictional world and give Tega (or Lola) a slap on my behalf? She's spending way too much time with her thoughts...Every time "I have to think through it"...kilode?? Lola, the repetition of that part is starting to make the story drag on. (IMO though)
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Jsplash(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2012
freecocoa: Ruler ke?you wan wound me ni?
Babes, there's nothing like the real thing joor,
the hotness, the passion, the yearning and then the heavenly feeling(according to seun), my dear there's nothing like doing it with the one you love.
*whispers*
Choi I need to put ice block on that place now.undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella: YAY!!! I'm now up to speed with you guys...just completed the story, 23 pages of a thread in 1 night. This is a huge achievement o, people!! abeg make una follow me give glory to Obatala!!!

That aside, somebody should please go into the fictional world and give Tega (or Lola) a slap on my behalf? She's spending way too much time with her thoughts...Every time "I have to think through it"...kilode?? Lola, the repetition of that part is starting to make the story drag on. (IMO though)
D mystery keeps d flame burning. I trust my artist, she knows wen to flip, slice and spice it up. Come on! We've bin waiting for months to get d follow-ups, and she comes bck wiv dat? Drag is not d word sugar! IMO! her aim is getting her loyal readers captivated and bck in d game.Lollipop! No b so? Jooor ooo!!! Chop am abeg! kiss
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella: I like Enabo's character. In many ways, he reminds me of myself.

Wtf is Carl's problem? Does he not know of the word 'trust'?
If he called me in the middle of the night asking silly questions like he did to Tega, I would have cussed him out. What the bloody hell? He's a total a$$.
Enabo na my meat o! No just even think say, u no, I mean, u grab, as in... Fi le! Don't touch!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella: Freecocoa, how did you learn Hausa?
She livs wiv Zo manas. grin

Btwn! Cocoa, u heard from naijasexy? I hope she aite
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She livs wiv Zo manas. grin

Btwn! Cocoa, u heard from naijasexy? I hope she aite
LMAO @ living with Zo manas grin.
My dear sister, I haven't heard from her o, I mailed her twice but didn't get any reply, I just hope she's okay too.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2012
ItsModella: Freecocoa, how did you learn Hausa?
I'm partly hausa so it comes natural.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D mystery keeps d flame burning. I trust my artist, she knows wen to flip, slice and spice it up. Come on! We've bin waiting for months to get d follow-ups, and she comes bck wiv dat? Drag is not d word sugar! IMO! her aim is getting her loyal readers captivated and bck in d game.Lollipop! No b so? Jooor ooo!!! Chop am abeg! kiss
Mystery?? Frankly, I pray so because romance plots are almost always predictable. Loyal readers captivated?? Even TV series no dey punish person like this.

The story is starting to get repetitive and for that sake, I'm hoping that Lola will come up with something that has more action to balance it out.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Enabo na my meat o! No just even think say, u no, I mean, u grab, as in... Fi le! Don't touch!
See this one o...dem write your name for Enabo's body? abeg jor, he's open to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.