Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107697 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
Id, na you biko cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
OK, the security woman finally acquiesced. But she must report here on Monday morning by 1.00. She opened the counter and Joy flew out, giving her friends a tight hug. Thanks so much, she told Tunji and Enabo. I really appreciate this. God bless you!

No problem, chick. Na we we, Enabo replied. Anytime, anyday. I am always on the ready!

As they walked outside, Tunji shook his head.

You know what? That woman doesn’t even have a case with you. She probably just took your issue personal or something.

As Zare and Joy made to start going home and Enabo walked to the car, Tega turned to TJ. Thanks so much, Tunji. Honestly, I owe you one.

He smiled. So what are you up to and you’ve got a rather filthy bandanna on your head, if I may add!

Grimacing, Tega touched her head. Gosh, don’t tell me I had this on my head all along! She exclaimed. Why didn’t Zare tell me?
Well, it’s cute. And it’s not filthy, just a bit spattered with paint and other stuffs, he stated.

I was in the studio. It keeps my hair out of my face when I’m working, she explained.
So where are you off to? He asked. It’s getting rather late.

Going back to the studio; have to get to a satisfactory point with what I’m doing.

Good, I’ll drop you. And maybe get to see this creation that enjoys the attention you’re so reluctant to give to peeps like me. Hope I’m invited?
Yes, of course, she answered, smiling. Most definitely!

They walked to the car and Tunji talked to Enabo. They shook hands and Enabo bid her bye!
Hope I didn’t upset you guys’ runs or something? She asked.
Nah, he answered, opening the door of the front seat for her. We’ll meet up later, he’s alright!

As they drove down to the studio, he flipped on the car stereo. It was Usher and Alicia Keyz and he was surprised when she sang along to it.
Oh. Do they allow that in the fellowship? He asked jokingly, though genuinely surprised that she sang to it.
She laughed. Actually, I used to listen a lot to different types of music, even rap.
Woah, you listened to rap? It’s kinda hard to imagine!

Yep. Fabolous, Cassidy, Plies. . . .
Plies, he's a dirty rapper! Tunji exclaimed.

Yeah, I know, she smiled. I’m much more selective now, I’m all for good, clean, soul stirring music. Music doesn’t have to be dirty to be good.
Amen to that, he acceded.

He parked in front of the studio and watched as she unlocked the now empty studio after retrieving the key from a flower pot beside the entrance. She removed the wet cloth from the bust and carried it daintily back to the table she was working. She gave him a stool and dusted it for him.

That’s really good, he complimented, admiring the bust.

Thanks, she answered distractedly, running a critical eye over it to ascertain where to begin work again.

Seeing she was in work mode, he let her be. He was a builder too (well, of a different variety from her) and he understood the need for silence at certain times. He instead contented himself with watching her work.

She went away and came back, changed into a paint spattered overall, with short sleeved hug inside. She dipped her hand into a bucket of water near her feet and started kneading some soft clay deftly. He watched her, enthralled. Those hands would be good at kneading the tiredness from a man’s neck and shoulders after a hard day at work, he thought.

She took some and stroked it on the bust. He watched her long fingers as she rubbed clay delicately unto the bust. He couldn’t stop his mind from imagining those fingers doing those things to him and not a cold, lifeless bust! He; hot blooded, virile male that he was, would certainly appreciate it more.

He crossed and uncrossed his ankles as he felt a familiar, warm feeling creep over his nether regions.

wink

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Loool JT was about to salute kai ojigbijigbi grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^^
  shocked shocked embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

@Pendo
Thanks Pendsmiley
Definitely considering that! wink

@Mashnino
Forgot to mention this but I dig ur covers o. smiley

@Izukwu
Chuku-chuku?
Whats that?

@whizcode
Hmmmmn!
I bet you know all about that! wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
Ehen that familiar warm feeling is what I've been wanting to read since,abeg he should hold body o and not do what one student did on queue one day in school. grin

lola.luv:

lol
wink smiley
I really like having you around, Coco!
I more than like being around,you and this story makes NL more fun with each episode. wink cool
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2012
@lola
by dig, waddyu mean

dis tunji guy too slow, if na me uma knw na, i for don,
Make i no make coco salivate,

Story is gerin more interesrin, nd hope u re a real comedian cos dat enabo is supose to be d joker in dis story oooo
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Chnges(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2012
I've gone through all the episodes nd comments of dis great work_nd i think i'm not just satisfying my desire to read, but i'm also learning new freebiez stuff_Thumbs up Lola u'r definitely making use of ur talent, Cant wait 2 c d end of this story nd more 2 come__Lol(jst being optimistic)
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by emofine2(f): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2012
hmmm I'll reserve my comment once the story has been concluded and fully transferred onto the Literature section wink however Freecocoa's blunt remarks adds a little bit of comic relief.

lola.luv, if you don't mind me asking, what made you choose the title "Campus Blues" for a romantic story?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2012
I'm still feeling this. That Enabo seems to be my kinda guy. Pls make him feature more. Just 2 question pls. Are you still going to have the time to keep writing this when the ASUU strike is over? If no then make the strike no end o. Then i hope you are doing something to protect ur copyright on this story sha. Dont be suprised if this ends up in one campus magazine somewhere with someone claiming to be a 'writing genius'. Wouldn't want that to happen would we? Remember the Wizkid and that Pakurumo saga?
Keep it up. God dey ur back
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mayoroflag(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2012
classic. read in 2 hrs,

Help, I'm stuck!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mayoroflag(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Lola.luv

So na so u don dey striptease people since 2 months. You be punisha o!!! angry angry angry tongue
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ayofeokin(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
if i was asked, wah made u join nairaland, i go tel em, na lola.luv campus blues o, d story jus gets betta n betta n as 4 ur writing skillz, hatz off to dat, ur 2 good, anxiously waiting to see ao d story wud end,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olumolar55(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2012
@lola.luv, I salute your writing and story telling skills, we are waiting on your post na, you too dey keep us in a suspense too much na.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
olumolar55:

@lola.luv, I salute your writing and story telling skills, we are waiting on your post na, you too dey keep us in a suspense too much na.
Odiro easy na ,guy u wan fry d pikin brain ni,abeg sofri sofri o.Lola wud b bck in no time,she just go wan literature festival go collect award. wink cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
Oh paddy today na the award?
Chei she no tell me again,I bin wan follow her go.
I don vex.

@emofine,that's the little I can add na,since baba God sey writing no go fit me. wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by amuukwu1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Odiro easy na ,guy u wan fry d pikin brain ni,abeg sofri sofri o.Lola wud b bck in no time,she just go wan literature festival go collect award. wink cheesy

Trouble maker smiley smiley wink grin kiss kiss HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
amu ukwu:

Trouble maker smiley smiley wink grin kiss kiss HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Amukulu Amukeke see dis guy ooo, cocoa hold my bra biko i wan fight.

Me troublemaker angry angry angry angry,Oh boi dem don baptise me o am now Born renewal,New year New TINS YES BOSS!!.By d way Happy New year ; grin kiss)

@cocoa
Its ur fault if u buy d ankara wey Lola dey dish out den u 4 collect collabo,endure u hia.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2012
Chei you remember that tactics wey we dey use for high school,you wan confuse the dude,him go just dey look your chest forget fight. Abeg free am,mercy is something we possess sometimes.

No wahala sha I go endure,upon everything wey I beg her she no fit give me the ankara on credit. No longthing. undecided
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olumolar55(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Idowuogbo: we just want to help enhance lola.luv brain and ability to deliver project on time, Idowu y u de show half face for your profile, abi u be Lagbaja familik. e be like say I go like c your face, pls send me yr facebk link to olumolar@yahoo.co.uk

So as u be d PA to lola.luv, when will she be bcak from the award ceremony, and when will she start to dey put her hand on the keyboard! lol

@freecocoa: you be real cocoa butter gem. nice one aand free spirit, u pls send me yr facebk link to olumolar@yahoo.co.uk,.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
^loool me lagbaja u no dey ok at all,Olumolar teeth I don't have a facebook account oo i know its sounds strange neva had 1 and don't tink I need 1.

Yes na we(me and cocoa)dey run entertainments wen Lollipop is away,atm she's jus about typing the juciest part of the kekaiscene,am sure u can't wait to read about my boyfriend Enabo.Dude grab popcorn it go make sense wahali. cheesy grin cool
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olumolar55(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
chei, .javascript:void(0); I.D, so u no get am for facebook!!! Kaaman tell be say u dey pull me leg, anyway as u confess say u have an for fb you go have email, sendjavascript:void(0); your email to my box.javascript:void(0); shocked

I dey expect am so o,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
Where the lola babe sef? Sinc Monday na! Abi d inspiration don dry ni? Or maybe she never the find the book she dey copy the thing from again.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^

no lemme vex with you oo werin b d meanin of "Or maybe she never the find the book she dey copy the thing from again."

Ypu don dey take weed abi?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2012
Basics007:

Where the lola babe sef? Sinc Monday na! Abi d inspiration don dry ni? Or maybe she never the find the book she dey copy the thing from again.
Wetin b ur own sef, we don dey look u since na every time you go dey jabo jagele anyhow,jeez give her a break nl no b her life mannnnn.Patience is a virtue,cool down she go soon download,no b beans na.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olumolar55(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
@idowuogbo, A special PA to Lola.luv, you are fighting a very defensive fight for lola.luv,

Keep on the good fight, I lov that!!!

To all Lola.luv fans let us be patience and give the babe a little space to run her things, remember this is olny a hobby not a paid job!!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
@Marscherano(abi wetin dem dey call you) and Idowuogbo. E pele o voltrons. Defender of the defenceless. Chillax. If you guys cant take a piece of humor pls leave it for the OP biko.
@Idowu. Waiting for you to tell me wey i don jabo jagele since
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
^E oooh esu ti o ni ge,bros gentle joor I was only trying to calm ur curosity ni jere.Oya smile jorr u don dey ja common sense

Basic mo ri e oo ee ee,ena mi lowo o ee

Spray me d gadamn money grin grin grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
That's better. Since we called this place romance section i felt we should be lovers here and not fighters.
Emi na o de ki se onijagbon at all. Cheers
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olumolar55(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
>@Basic: U don fes b4 hand, na joke me too dey crack now, give an handshakesmiley))

@Idowuogbo: I go get my share of the money wey dem spray you,

leta all maintain lov and peace, wait patiently to enjoy di stories to come,,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
Basics007:

That's better. Since we called this place romance section i felt we should be lovers here and not fighters.
Emi na o de ki se onijagbon at all. Cheers
Cheers u no looool,wat are we toasting 2

Anyways I see u come in peace, so all no spoil na lola get beer parlour

Cheers! grin

@olumaintain
D guy jus dey stone me kobo joo,he's not a big boi.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@olumaintain
D guy jus dey stone me kobo joo,he's not a big boi.
E gba mi! Me kobo? No problem. At least i spray something. Lots of guys these days only chop and clean mouth without dropping something just like that counterfeit student in Lola story. So the moral of the story is Idowuogbo pls appreciate the lil i did
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
^Moku,Mogbe,Modarun shocked shocked

Appreciate gini----- Dude my enemie dey clinic dey nurse injury from d kobo knockout,u hia talking about moral.Abeg no mention dat thing again o b4 I send Enabo ur way. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.