Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107699 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Haba! Coco!
You know you're always appreciated!
Even before I say it, you should know that wink wink
You've been vvvveeeerrrry consistent and you bullied me into writing even when I was bone tired. . . . tongue
lol smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
^
Hahaha,I know dear,seems like you want me to bully you again before you drop another one abi? Abeg do sharpaly,I long for another episode.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
My dear, had to travel down home for xmas. Very long journey. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. But I'll do something. If not today again, then tomorrow! smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
^
Alrighty sweets,thank God for journey mercy and sleep well. Patiently waiting for tomorrow.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2011
no problem at @lola luv

@cocoa, ni ban ga ne ki fa, one moment you were replying and the next kin bace,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mashino,I'm supposed to be mad at you sef,na yi reply the last mail and jira mail na ka for over 30 mins ama ban gani ko mi ba,I didn't even sleep immediately ma sef, ehen na yi adding na ka for YM.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by IbroSaunks(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
umm, damn, u got me studying ur story instead of studying for a test!!

I sincerely wish i knew how to write like this. I know how to write articles, and stuff (to an extent, i ain't a pro), but when it comes to fiction and stories, i don't even try, this is awesome stuff, seriously!

And i think its cool how u started with the "mai shai" setting, i remember a thread you started a few weeks back about "mai shai", smiley

Good work ma'am, though saying that might be stale now,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^Yep, that's me. The Mai Shayi girl
Hey, thanks alot! Really appreciate that. About writing, if it's what you want to do, thank God for places like NL. You can practice here and hone your craft at the same time. Having the passion for it will also go a long way. Critics also abound and you are bound to improve with frequent practice. smiley

And appreciation never becomes stale, I tell ya wink cheesy

Buh, read for your test abeg! smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2011
lola

visit the link on my signature register there and send me a msg wanna tell you something,,plz
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Flashaldrin(m): 2:59am On Dec 22, 2011
lola.luv:

^^^

I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. I don't know how many lola.luvs you have here on NL, but as far back as I can remember, English has always been my best friend. cheesy
And the story is 100% based on my ideas and things I've observed and known to happen, which is why you guys can relate and even recount your own experiences too. So no copy/paste here! angry
Thanks very plenty for liking my story. I appreciate your 'shout out' smiley
kai, I'm very sorry. I actually took the pains to check back on my last posts and i found out it was nj gurl embarassed
maybe probably the way sexkills over-hype her come make my subconscious transfer am to you. (why you, i dont know lipsrsealed)
anyways,my apologies wink wink
keep it going.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by pedestal82(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
@lola, nice story,keep it up. @freecocoe and mashnino, u not the only guys that understand Hausa on this forum, kunji abu na fada, @mushnino, ka na nima mata muslumi ne, freecocoe, combination na roots na ki super ne, Zaria da nyamiri. Thumbs up to ur parents.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
pedestal82:

@lola, nice story,keep it up. @freecocoe and mashnino, u not the only guys that understand Hausa on this forum, kunji abu na fada, @mushnino, ka na nima mata muslumi ne, freecocoe, combination na roots na ki super ne, Zaria da nyamiri. Thumbs up to your parents.

kai baba!! ya ne, ba na niman mata ba fa, ai cocoa anty na ne mana, cocoa ko ba haka ba ne?

Join the train my fwend
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
Damn it! The OP Rockz!
I wish i could write better.
Just finished reading from page1 to present
thread book-marked.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
mashnino:

kai baba!! ya ne, ba na niman mata ba fa, ai cocoa anty na ne mana, cocoa ko ba haka ba ne?

Join the train my fwend
Haka ne my sweery.

@pedestal82, Jealous much? Wasa ni ke fah,yaya jin dadi?sanu de zuwa ko,join the train,its fun.ehen before nmanta,nagode at your compliment.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
Lola oooooo where are you with my episode?your tomorrow is turning into next year o,don't make me come to your village and beat it outta you. Jeez you don jazz me,I'm just addicted to this story

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by IbroSaunks(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
yeah lola, im waiting for the next episode too,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Lola oooooo where are you with my episode?your tomorrow is turning into next year o,don't make me come to your village and beat it outta you. Jeez you don jazz me,I'm just addicted to this story

i tut i was d only person waiting. but all i have been doing all day is screaming to the screen of my laptop like lola was actually look at me,

madamme dnt lemme get angry again ooo,

guys get the official picture for this write-up now

for fans only and you can subscribe to this story on my site i update as soon as she does,

Lola bera come-out, sweery na(cocoa) get me my shot gun some one needs to be shown some criousness,

ehen and the stuff was designed by me ooo, nobody should just claim ooo

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2011
^
Err mm sugar,let's pity her and give her till tomorrow,if she doesn't deliver then I'll get your shot gun and we'll show her just how serious we are.

The design is cute,the person wey wan claim am no like him life ni? Zan kashe mutum sabo de kai mana.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2011
lola jez thank ya stars else you would have seen what they call fear,

sweary (runs to the back of dza chair) you will kill?

bring the shot-gun lemme keep it at the bank b4 u buy a big trouble for me oo
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ibrokay(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2011
@ op
You are a good writer .Keep it up.
Please,we are waiting for next episode.
Take care.
@ mashnino and cocoa.
Don't turn this thread to aboki's beer parlor.
You can move your conversation to another thread.
Thank you.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2011
ibrokay:

@ op
You are a good writer .Keep it up.
Please,we are waiting for next episode.
Take care.
@ mashnino and cocoa.
Don't turn this thread to aboki's beer parlor.
You can move your conversation to another thread.
Thank you.

Oga if you re tired of seeing the convos chuk ya sef knife in d eye,mtcheeewwww,

beta person (lola) i am stil waitin ooo,

i have waited ooo so tey i dint knw wen i started designing anoda image,

ope it's kul,

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ibrokay(m): 2:19am On Dec 23, 2011
@mashnino(aka funky aboki)
Me and u no dey fight na.
I just dont want you guys to derail the thread.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by MarcAnthon(m): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Lola has gone MIA. You guys can contribute money for me to go and fish her out from her village. And errrm, I fly first class o. . . .

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2011
MarcAnthon:

Lola has gone MIA. You guys can contribute money for me to go and fish her out from her village. And errrm, I fly first class o. . . .

me i dnt even fly plane, i dis-appear,
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2011
ibrokay:

@mashnino(aka funky aboki)
Me and u no dey fight na.
I just dont want you guys to derail the thread.

okay, u na my padi na,

God save you say u don apologize if to say my sweary catch you, oboi na anoda face una for dey by nw
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ibrokay(m): 4:22am On Dec 23, 2011
@ mashnino
So, u don dey feel like Obasanjo abi na GEJ.
@ Marc
Lola is celeberating xmas in the village,she couldn't charge her laptop grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Ranoscky(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2011
Too dunk long for me to read abeg!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by donbuchi1(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2011
pls don't stop now, sad sad
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
ibrokay:

@ mashnino
So, u don dey feel like Obasanjo abi na GEJ.
@ Marc
Lola is celeberating xmas in the village,she couldn't charge her laptop grin

me na badt guy na
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
LOL @ everyone.

Funny how every one jumped on the bandwagon of me being in my village. Actually my village has good 'NEPA'! It's my internet connection that is troubling me! And I'm not in the village, YET!

@Mashnino
Your site hasn't opened since I've been trying. Will still continue sha. And those covers look cool. You're very good at that o! Can we run them through Sauersome critics though, so we could select the one that best portrays what is being sold? wink. When I get in contact with you, we can deliberate on that some more. . . wink

@all readers
Thanks for all the comments. It's always a pleasure when my work connects with other people smiley smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Yes, a sabi the chick. Enabo exclaimed. One of im coursemate tell me say, e be like say na iron pant she bin dey wear. But TJ still dey follow wetin dey on a long tin!
Make una free me, jor. TJ answered. Enabo, na everybody you sabi for this campus?

They all laughed.
Debola nodded his head and announced; ‘No wonder the guy was beefing me this afternoon as he come house see say I don carry my woman enter room. Him refuse to shake my hand sef!

I sabi all the 'crevices' wey your hand just dey comot from? Wey you come extend am for me to shake? Imagine, I tire as I come from class. Meeehn, I bin think say na to come chill for crib remain. Next time, Debola, just carry your nonsense go somewhere else. And no forget; carry my sheets go dry clean first thing tomorrow morning! TJ answered to general laughter.

But you suppose shake im hand, na. Maybe some of im goodluck go rub off on you. You go need am with this your church “sister” wey you dey chase, Yellowman chuckled. 

Before Agro wire you finish! Enabo added with glee. He had kept well away from women since his ex left him. And it pleased him perversely to no end that another guy was on the same path of forced abstinence as himself.

I bin complain? TJ asked as he packed his books together in a neat pile near the wall, wore one of his shirts hanging in the wardrobe and picked his car keys.

‘See you guys later’, he informed them.

He smiled as he walked towards his car. His friends: not a dull moment with them around. They weren’t perfect but they had good hearts and were more like brothers to him. They had turned his house to theirs, and came and left as they saw fit. He didn’t mind, especially as they cleaned up before leaving. They all knew about his neat streak.

Once inside the car, he rested his head on the steering. He remembered his conversation with Tega the previous day. She had looked at him blankly when he’d told her he was a man of high morals too. Yes, he’d made mistakes in the past and had always had a bevy of ladies swarming round him. But since the beginning of first semester 400 Level, he’d settled down somewhat, and had decided to get serious with a sole chick! His dad’s illness had helped in the decision too, had made him realize he didn’t have all the time in the world to impress and make his parents proud of him. He only had the privilege while they were still alive. He had always been good with his books but in the time left before graduation, he was determined to be truly worthy of taking his space in his dad’s construction company, courtesy of being the best darn building Engineer he could be! He knew though that his mum’s secret wish was to see him tied down to a suitable woman.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
He needed a good woman by his side and his guts told him Tega was the real deal. But how was he to convince her HE was the the real deal, not just some player out to break her heart? It wasn’t like he didn’t know how to get hot and heavy, plying her with gifts and calls; he just didn’t want to ply that route anymore. She was so damn unpredictable; he didn’t want to rush her before she’d push him out of her life. Yet, as the days passed, he got jittery at the prospect of a faster guy grabbing her affections. He knew she wasn’t dating anyone, at least, not in school. He had taken the pains to find that out. Maybe he should start going with her to her fellowship? He knew she was the church type!

He couldn't help smiling at the thought and at the jibes he was sure to get from his friends.
On a whim, he decided to call her. Since he was bolting away of the disturbing presence of his friends, he might as well escape into her soothing company!

Can I take you out for dinner? He queried as soon as she picked.

Hello to you too, she answered.

Sorry about that. I guess I was quite eager. Hello, he amended.
Hi! She answered.

Now that we’re done with customary greetings, can I go to the main point now? Can I take you out for dinner? He queried.
What’s the occasion? She quipped.
Do you need an occasion before you can eat dinner?  He joked.
Well, it’s kinda late, she answered. I wasn’t really planning on eating tonight.
Watching your weight? He joked.
Yes, oh! Lepa is the in-thing now. She said flippantly, so he knew she was teasing him.
You are fine just the way you are, he answered. Even if you were round, that is still a shape. So are we having dinner? Do I come pick you? He asked as she laughed.
Alright, she answered. But we aren’t staying too late, are we?
Nope, we won’t.
Ok, she finally acquiesced.
He drove down to her place lost in deep thoughts. He really had to get through to her somehow….
******************************************************************************************

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.