Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864617 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

Then your 28days counting started on the 30th of July because that was the day you have all the money required in your account.

Each time you interrupt the counting by making payment into that account you are restarting the counting.

You only get away with it if you have complete amount of money in that account before making payment

Thank u,dats bad for me,and my course start on sept 8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Justwise, I got it now, I didn't fully understand what you meant but I do now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
princessmoi: Justwise, I got it now, I didn't fully understand what you meant but I do now

Thank God for that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chaze85:

Thank u,dats bad for me

The only way to go around it is by paying all your fees or half of it then you 28days counting will be backdated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

The only way to go around it is by paying all your fees or half of it then you 28days counting will be backdated.

Thank for the advice,for uk visa are dey calculating thru oanda the final amount of 28 days statemnt or d first day u started counting for 28days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chaze85:

Thank for the advice,for uk visa are dey calculating thru oanda the final amount of 28 days statemnt or d first day u started counting for 28days?

The final date of your 28days counting. As long as you have complete amount of money in your account from day one to 28days counting you will be fine. Exchange rate fluctuation will not affect you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

The final date of your 28days counting. As long as you have complete amount of money in your account from day one to 28days counting you will be fine. Exchange rate fluctuation will not affect you.

Ok thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

Then your 28days counting started on the 30th of July because that was the day you have all the money required in your account.

Each time you interrupt the counting by making payment into that account you are restarting the counting.

You only get away with it if you have complete amount of money in that account before making payment

@ justwise, in respect to the above i want to believe withdrawing and depositing of funds during the 28days waiting period has no negative effect on the account as long as the balance never goes below the required maintenance money or expected money in the acct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chaze85:

Thank u,dats bad for me,and my course start on sept 8

You're confusing people with your case as you ask the same question every time in different ways.
Now validate these:

1. Your total school fees plus fund is £19470, right?

2. You paid a total of £1990 for school fees, and £240 for accommodation, right?

Therefore you needed to show £17,240

3. You paid in 5m 20k into your account on the 4th of July right?
As of today, that amounts to £18,455.2

Therefore you have more than enough to show.
It doesn't matter if you keep depositing and withdrawing from your account within this period as far as the total money doesn't get below the required funds.

We have told you several times to print your statement of account from 4th/5th July to 4th August but you keep repeating this same question and confusing everyone.

Print your statement as you have been told, print the oanda printout of the day you paid your visa application.
As far as you met all requirements, you have nothing to fear cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Itstyme:

@ justwise, in respect to the above i want to believe withdrawing and depositing of funds during the 28days waiting period has no negative effect on the account as long as the balance never goes below the required maintenance money or expected money in the acct.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
spikesC:

You're confusing people with your case as you ask the same question every time in different ways.
Now validate these:

1. Your total school fees plus fund is £19470, right?

2. You paid a total of £1990 for school fees, and £240 for accommodation, right?

Therefore you needed to show £17,240

3. You paid in 5m 20k into your account on the 4th of July right?
As of today, that amounts to £18,455.2

Therefore you have more than enough to show.
It doesn't matter if you keep depositing and withdrawing from your account within this period as far as the total money doesn't get below the required funds.

We have told you several times to print your statement of account from 4th/5th July to 4th August but you keep repeating this same question and confusing everyone.

Print your statement as you have been told, print the oanda printout of the day you paid your visa application.
As far as you met all requirements, you have nothing to fear cool

Really,oh thank u,I'm just scared of my fund cos i thought it's not enuf,thank u,it really worried me a lot,I'm evn thinking of taling a risk out of it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chaze85:

Really,oh thank u,I'm just scared of my fund cos i thought it's not enuf,thank u,it really worried me a lot,I'm evn thinking of taling a risk out of it

You're welcome.

The 3 conclusive questions i asked, are they right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mun0513: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
spikesC:
1a: What level of qualification are they asking you for? Is it for the course you're going to study or for the English exam?
1b: The award date is the date you got the qualification been asked
2: Place of issue is the same as issuing authority
You do not need a monthly statement. Just print the 28 days statement and pay your VISA fee. Then submit the same 28days statement you printed. No need for another statement

Hope this message finds you in good health,

Thank you for your response. Really appreciate it.

1a) It is the level of qualification of English Language Test i.e. IELTS, Pearson etc. For my case it is IELTS.

You can also find this field in Appendix 8 form under English Language Section.

3) Thank you for the clarification. I just wanted to confirm whether there won't be any issue when the 28 day statement printed shows more amount and current balance is less in real after paying the visa fee while it is in process and UKVI might check for confirmation with bank.

Kind Regards and Best Wishes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
mun0513:

Hope this message finds you in good health,

Thank you for your response. Really appreciate it.

1a) It is the level of qualification of English Language Test i.e. IELTS, Pearson etc. For my case it is IELTS.

You can also find this field in Appendix 8 form under English Language Section.

3) Thank you for the clarification. I just wanted to confirm whether there won't be any issue when the 28 day statement printed shows more amount and current balance is less in real after paying the visa fee while it is in process and UKVI might check for confirmation with bank.

1a: Level of qualification is the overall band/score

3: As far as the amount doesn't go below the required amount, then you have no problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ spikesC pls i really need you here,the trend is getting though
in my case my Accounts starts running on the the 18th of july which means i will be due by 14th August and i intend paying for online visa fee by 15th August
my question is
1. am i submitting my document same day i pay on line or i will giving an appointment date?
2. my money was fully paid on the 18th July, another excess of 2000 pounds was paid to same account. And now all expense to be maid such as iom for TB test, online payment for Visa application and my personal expense are and will be withdraw from this same account in the course of the 28th day counting hope i am not playing with the bulls horn etc
3.we hear different stories all the time i was advice to make my document printed to be in black and white such as my CAS, receipt for accommodation,

4 pls do some screening for my document
i. CAS
ii. TB Test
iii.Int. Passport
iv. docs stated in CAS { uni. cert., Transcript, } thats all stated in my cas
v.offer of accommodation letter and receipt for Accommodation reservation 300 pounds
vi. application filled online { not yet printed}
vii self assessment form (do i still need this after online form)
viii. oanda conversion (not printed)
iix. two passport photograph

5. Can i include waec result,Jamb Addmission letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
baba justwise
i want you to give me a brush on this
i have once applied for a visa into the UK and i was refused then(2009)
i did not boder to appeal then cos i really no too wan go then cos it was a visiting visa
i now have a new passport
though i included it in my online form that i have been refused b4
hope i no get too much wahala for here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi: baba justwise
i want you to give me a brush on this
i have once applied for a visa into the UK and i was refused then(2009)
i did not boder to appeal then cos i really no too wan go then cos it was a visiting visa
i now have a new passport
though i included it in my online form that i have been refused b4
hope i no get too much wahala for here

Why were you refused then?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Itstyme:

Not a prob.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
spikesC:

You're welcome.

The 3 conclusive questions i asked, are they right?

Yes but because the number 3 i didnt check oanda conversion for today i was checking oanda conversion the day i deposited my money on July 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

that the fund in my account his not mine
that my salary account is not genuine which is true
and that the proof that the person inviting me is not my brother (they were wrong he was my elder brother)
dey wanted more than just his british data page
that i should ve provided bank statement bills etc

And that they are not sure i ll come back home grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:
that the fund in my account his not mine
that my salary account is not genuine which is true

and that the proof that the person inviting me is not my brother (they were wrong he was my elder brother)
dey wanted more than just his british data page
that i should ve provided bank statement bills etc

And that they are not sure i ll come back home grin

That doesn't look good. Do you still have the refusal letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

that the fund in my account is not mine
my salary account is nit genuine which is true
that the person inviting me is not my brother, they where wrong there
that i should ve provided more than just his british pass data page
that i should ve included his bank statement bills and even pictures
and they are not convince i will return home grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

That doesn't look good. Do you still have the refusal letter?
yes its right here with me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mun0513: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
spikesC:
1a: Level of qualification is the overall band/score
3: As far as the amount doesn't go below the required amount, then you have no problem.

Thank you so much. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Take care smiley

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:
baba justwise am getting scared now oooo
am i gonna include the refusal letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sunvick(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
please house
1:PLACE OF ISSUE AND ISSUE AUTHORITY, are they the same thing??
2: on the quest, 'have u been refused visa to any country excludin uk'? i ticked NO cos i was'nt giving any reason for the rejection(Note i have been refused a tourist visa to turkey buh on the liflet that came with the rejection, there was no reason for the rejection stated on the liflet. but only the amount of processing fee was writing in turkish)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:

Ok, look at the last paragraph of that refusal letter and see under which immigration law your were refused. The section number will be mentioned there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
justwise:

Ok, look at the last paragraph of that refusal letter and see under which immigration law your were refused. The section number will be mentioned there.
yes it was written paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of the immigration rules HC395
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
sunvick: please house
1:PLACE OF ISSUE AND ISSUE AUTHORITY, are they the same thing??
2: on the quest, 'have u been refused visa to any country excludin uk'? i ticked NO cos i was'nt giving any reason for the rejection(Note i have been refused a tourist visa to turkey buh on the liflet that came with the rejection, there was no reason for the rejection stated on the liflet. but only the amount of processing fee was writing in turkish)

1. Place of issue and issue authority are not the same. Place of issue is referring to city...Lagos, Abuja etc while issue Authority is Nigerian govt/Nigerian immigration authority

2. Yes you been refused visa to other country before, whether you remembered the reason or not its not the issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:
@ spikesC pls i really need you here,the trend is getting though
in my case my Accounts starts running on the the 18th of july which means i will be due by 14th August and i intend paying for online visa fee by 15th August
my question is
1. am i submitting my document same day i pay on line or i will giving an appointment date?
2. my money was fully paid on the 18th July, another excess of 2000 pounds was paid to same account. And now all expense to be maid such as iom for TB test, online payment for Visa application and my personal expense are and will be withdraw from this same account in the course of the 28th day counting hope i am not playing with the bulls horn etc
3.we hear different stories all the time i was advice to make my document printed to be in black and white such as my CAS, receipt for accommodation,

4 pls do some screening for my document
i. CAS
ii. TB Test
iii.Int. Passport
iv. docs stated in CAS { uni. cert., Transcript, } thats all stated in my cas
v.offer of accommodation letter and receipt for Accommodation reservation 300 pounds
vi. application filled online { not yet printed}
vii self assessment form (do i still need this after online form)
viii. oanda conversion (not printed)
iix. two passport photograph

5. Can i include waec result,Jamb Addmission letter?

If you deposited on the 18th of July, you'll be due on or after 15th of August.
Yes, you can pay on the 15th of August

You will book an appointment on the day you paid your visa application. They will provide a list of available dates when you're booking.

2000 pounds is so much enough for IOM test and Visa fee but your other expenses is not what i can guarantee. I do not know how extravagant your expenses can be grin

You can print your CAS in any color you like. If the accommodation fees is listed on your CAS, then no need to print it, else print it also in any color you like.

Yes print and fill the appendix 8 form. If they don't want it, they will give it back to you.

Nope, you don't need to include the waec and jamb.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:
baba justwise am getting scared now oooo
am i gonna include the refusal letter

You don't need to, just include it in the online application form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
bidibudi:
yes it was written paragraph 41 (vi) and (vii) of the immigration rules HC395

I have to take your word for it.

You don't need to include the refusal letter but you have to acknowledge the refusal when asked in the form and briefly explain why you were refused. Withholding info about it will earn you 10yrs ban. Its just a test though to know how honest you are, they have all the info already anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.