Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864626 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Kansola01: Hello everyone, I'm new here. One question pls, is it everyone that gets the message 'Your visa application has been approved and issued', even if the person was rejected? Thanks in advance.
No, if your application is rejected then its not 'approved and issued'

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello, please must my appendix 8.1 print out be coloured. or can i print it out as black and white? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by catherine0709: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com.
for me my wife and my daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by muami(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Congratulations! When and where did you apply?

catherine0709: Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by catherine0709: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
muami: Congratulations! When and where did you apply?

31st July at Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello house!! Got my Visa approved and visa issued today email. Waoh can't scream, been panicking all these while. Thanks to every1 on this thread.
Any1 going 2 Bristol?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
catherine0709: Your application has been approved and the visa has been issued. We aim to return passports to the VAC within 2 working days. You can check the location of your passport at www.ukvac-ng.com.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
sukber: Hello house!! Got my Visa approved and visa issued today email. Waoh can't scream, been panicking all these while. Thanks to every1 on this thread.
Any1 going 2 Bristol?

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guyz i know its sound absurd but pls advice me wd this,I'm going to do my tb test on tues and i lost my transfer reciept and i think dey ask to show it to them.can I get another copy from d bank or wat?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ Justwise, please is it necessary for me to include my transcript in my supporting document? My CAS only stated BSC from UNilag. It didn't categorically say Certificate. If yes, do u have an idea of how to get from Unilag as they issue transcript to individuals.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
tobee: @ Justwise, please is it necessary for me to include my transcript in my supporting document? My CAS only stated BSC from UNilag. It didn't categorically say Certificate. If yes, do u have an idea of how to get from Unilag as they issue transcript to individuals.

@ Justwise, please is it necessary for me to include my transcript in my supporting document? My CAS only stated BSC from UNilag. It didn't categorically say Certificate. If yes, do u have an idea of how to get transcript from Unilag as they DON'T issue transcript to individuals.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ruksy: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi, I am going to Bristol....

sukber: Hello house!! Got my Visa approved and visa issued today email. Waoh can't scream, been panicking all these while. Thanks to every1 on this thread.
Any1 going 2 Bristol?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chaze85: Guyz i know its sound absurd but pls advice me wd this,I'm going to do my tb test on tues and i lost my transfer reciept and i think dey ask to show it to them.can I get another copy from d bank or wat?

You may, just head back to the bank, explain the situation and they would help you out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
tobee:

@ Justwise, please is it necessary for me to include my transcript in my supporting document? My CAS only stated BSC from UNilag. It didn't categorically say Certificate. If yes, do u have an idea of how to get transcript from Unilag as they DON'T issue transcript to individuals.

It doesn't matter, just use the certificate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
tobee:

What certificate did you send to the school during the admission application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
justwise:

What certificate did you send to the school during the admission application?

I sent my bsc certificate and also ask Unilag to send a soft copy of my transcript to them; which they did.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
tobee:

I sent my[b] bsc certificate[/b] and also ask Unilag to send a soft copy of my transcript to them; which they did.

That is exactly what you need to include in your visa application package.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
justwise:

That is exactly what you need to include in your visa application package.

Please do u mean both the certificate and transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
tobee:

Please do u mean both the certificate and transcript
Only submit what is mentioned in your CAS, if its certificate then submit only certificate, its only transcript then that is only what you will submit, and if both are mentioned then submit both.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
justwise:
Only submit what is mentioned in your CAS, if its certificate then submit only certificate, its only transcript then that is only what you will submit, and if both are mentioned then submit both.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
spikesC:

It doesn't matter, just use the certificate

Thanks spikesC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please I have an urgent question concerning funds to be kept for 28 days. If I decide to keep just the maintenance funds for the 28 days while I gather my tuition fees and am certain that within the 28 days, before I make my application, the money will be ready and then pay directly to the university such that it reflects on my CAS, will it be a valid thing to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chioti: Please I have an urgent question concerning funds to be kept for 28 days. If I decide to keep just the maintenance funds for the 28 days while I gather my tuition fees and am certain that within the 28 days, before I make my application, the money will be ready and then pay directly to the university such that it reflects on my CAS, will it be a valid thing to do.

Nothing wrong with that, you can do that without any fear, as long as its reflects on your CAS you will be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chioti(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Nothing wrong with that, you can do that without any fear, as long as its reflects on your CAS you will be fine.

Thanks so much for the reply, I've been skeptical over the whole plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cookies: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hey house, so my application was approved & Visa issued today. For me, hubby & 2 kids. I applied on 31st July at Abuja. Anyone heading to Wolverhampton?Thanks for all your helpful info guys!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
cookies: Hey house, so my application was approved & Visa issued today. For me, hubby & 2 kids. I applied on 31st July at Abuja. Anyone heading to Wolverhampton?Thanks for all your helpful info guys!

Congratulation cookies!. Please I plan to book appointment next week for me , hubby and two kids. Please could u enlighten me about documents u submitted and what ur interview questions were like. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Pweety1: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
@justwise, how do you get the oanda print.

Please help me out with my questions:
1) I paid in 4m in my account for the remaining fees and maintenance since the 4th of august for the fees. I have also been running the account by paying in and withdrawing money but i didnt touch the 4m. Right now i have 4.5m in my account. Can i still use the account to apply for visa or will i have to start counting again. I'm suppose to have 14000pds equivalent to 3.8m
2) I want only ask in my CAS to provide my transcript and Waec result for English language which were in my maiden name. is is okay to include my marriage certificate and change of name in newspaper cuttings. (someone said i should include all the documents i used for applying to the school)
3) which center is the best to apply for visa, Ikeja or V/I

Please someone just help a desperate sister out. I thought one can withdraw and pay in money into the account without touching the required amount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pweety1: @justwise, how do you get the oanda print.

1) I paid in 4m in my account for the remaining fees and maintenance since the 4th of august for the fees. I have also been running the account by paying in and withdrawing money but i didnt touch the 4m. Right now i have 4.5m in my account. Can i still use the account to apply for visa or will i have to start counting again. I'm suppose to have 14000pds equivalent to 3.8m
2) I want only ask in my CAS to provide my transcript and Waec result for English language which were in my maiden name. is is okay to include my marriage certificate and change of name in newspaper cuttings. (someone said i should include all the documents i used for applying to the school)

Please someone just help a desperate sister out. I thought one can withdraw and pay in money into the account without touching the required amount.

Go to www.oanda.com/currency/converter and enter the money you're required to have (£14000) in "Currency I want". Type NGN in the "Currency I have" and you'll get the money in Naira ... this should be less or equal to the amount in your account for 28 days. Print the Page off and use a highlighter to highlight the amounts and the date.

1) Your account is fine. As long as 3.8m is required and your money never dropped below 4m as you said.
2) Just the documents on CAS (Transcript and WAEC) then the Marriage certificate and Newspaper Cutting will suffice as evidence for change of name.
3) IKEJA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
ruksy: Hi, I am going to Bristol....

UWE or Uni Bristol?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2014

Congrats..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
cookies: Hey house, so my application was approved & Visa issued today. For me, hubby & 2 kids. I applied on 31st July at Abuja. Anyone heading to Wolverhampton?Thanks for all your helpful info guys!

Congrats dear. Good news all the way!!!.. We that don't have wifey and kids yet to apply for, the Lord is our muscle ooh... grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pweety1: @justwise, how do you get the oanda print.

DonOms has answered your questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.