Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27143 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by DaSaint2(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2006
Hey, Snazzy and goodguy, long time no hear from you guys, watz up? cry angry
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinesedoll(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
typewriter please tell us all what you know about baba iyabo now at least it would save me from buying all these soft sell magazines.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by yemsmigle(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2006
Baba never old i'm be like say im wa marry the small girl, Abi na wetin all of una think? smiley kiss
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by sexybaby(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2006
You Can Imagine the horrible Ape PDP gave us as president grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by mosdan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2006
My God, our president is a monster grin grin grin. My daughter can not do such a thing with a monster.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by IAH(f): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2006
Hey! Grizzly my sweerrat, don't be angry! I was just kidding! cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by juahjuah(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2006
imagine what i thought when saw the caption. u got me. smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by snazzydawn(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2006
grizzly am cool.Long time.Hit me up on yahoo messenger when you come on.This pic sure craxks me up.Lets go easy on our presido abeg.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kajad(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2006
I have another picture up!
Check out my 'Picture of LATEST TOYOTA COROLLA FOR SALE' in Chatterbox; it is more wicked lol grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by saints2(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2006
Na wa for all of you.Una don mean am before? Dont balme him this is a first Oppurunity after the death of stella so he has to Grab it with all hands,dont Blame him abeg,The small girl sef try o imagine you stand before an Handsome Gorilla.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by jlee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2006
Dem tell me se monkey self dey kiss i no belive untill i see that monkey still of kissing ,
i know sey na baba white bears 4 mouth na im make the girl nearly wan suffucate shocked
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TYPOP(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2006
mosdan:

My God, our president is a monster grin grin grin. My daughter can not do such a thing with a monster.
Are you sure? This is a president no matter what Ho looks like and it will be in history. I'm sure you'd like it.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by tipsy289(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2006
The girl is just confused or irritated, she be wondering who this old man is,he should have givn a peck not that.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2006
I wouldn't be too surprised if she has a dread of kissing when she grows up. By the way, hope her lips didn't putrefy?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Maxflame(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2006
He just ruined the poor girl's reputation in school if you asked me. . . wink
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2006
angryOh,poor little girl. sad
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by nicetohave(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2006
guyz aint we killing a cockroach with a sledge hammer? go easy on presido abeg, i mean we dont have to call a a*shole a a*shole to his face cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope the girl will be able to put the horrible experience behind her, for good! cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TYPOP(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2006
Pls do you want baba Iyabo to take a census of the people on this site and send nigerian police to arrest them? Abeg, let this man live.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rolly: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2006
abi o! cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
I think we should report this matter to UNICEF.Because is a serious matter oh.Look this is child molestation.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2006
LMAO! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Bright2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2006
There is different between pecking & kissing.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TYPOP(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2006
This man looks great. Don't criticize him again. What do you hate? His face or his policies?

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2006
I hate that he kissed that lil' girl on her mouth!!! embarassed Also looking "great" to you and looking "great" to me must be two different things sha.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by TYPOP(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2006
No forget say na TX u dey o and I dey Naija (abi na NJ grin )
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Typewriter(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2006
i think the Pic above must be the hero (actor) in the motion picture
titled King Kong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
Typewriter:

i think the Pic above must be the hero (actor) in the motion picture
titled King Kong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don;t you know will look alike?mind your language after all is our president.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2006
smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2006
But really the Guy is ugly.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
smiley smiley smileyi heard his wifeeeee is was very beautiful
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2006
no offence but he looks like a monkey shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / Paul Okah Beaten At The Home Of Anthony Ekoh As Group Petitions IGP (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.