Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27138 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Abeem(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2006
Seun and Bolex
That Americans love their country is not in doubt, and who will not when your country is the only super-power of the world. But as for respecting their Presidents, I cannot say they are respectuful or disrespectful of their leaders. At least not when the country is polarized along the political divide . If you belong to the Democratic Party, you revile anything the lleadership of the ruling Repubica party represents inclusing the President who is the arrow head of the party. And I don't bame the Democrats either because it is payback time for the Republicans who hated former President Bill Clinton with passion and went the extra mile to impeach him by the Republican controlled House of Reps. It is a tit-for-tat game they are playing.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Jalal(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
Baba bad o!!!!!!!! Chei!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kellorah: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2006
ewwwww
years later when she'll b gistin ppl bout her first kiss, ewwww, she'll b saying, 'it was OBJ' ewwww
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by BigB11(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2006
One could see how the girl's facial expression shows hesitation. I hope she did not vomit aftermath
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kellorah: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2006
hahahaha
true!! maybe she did.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by kellorah: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2006
effing pervert!!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chidichris(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2006
ur president embarrassed the little girl.
he shld have gone for a peck instead of what he tried doing though the girl surely resisted his advance.
in fact, he shld be charged for assult.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2006
I believe His "john thomas"stood up when He was kissing the little girl. grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2006
u r such a perv grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
Same to You. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
ur yansh grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by GNature(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
Quote from slimnike

I believe His "john thomas"stood up when He was kissing the little girl.

Dude you are something else
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
GNature:

Quote from slimnike

I believe His "john thomas"stood up when He was kissing the little girl.

Dude you are something else
Bros,how do You mean? undecided
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2006
U r a PERV, get it? grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2006
Your left yansh. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by LanreDaMan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2006
that Girl will definately be having Nightmares for a long long time
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by abdulwale(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
i will say that best is suffering from face disillusion. the girl should be taken to church for deliverance, cos she gas many spirit now living inside her
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by babadee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2006
slimnike:

I believe His "john thomas"stood up when He was kissing the little girl. grin grin grin grin
una no go kill person!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by babadee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2006
soon, una go talk say baba iyabo dey use efcc catch im enimies.
if i be obj and i hear this kain talk, na coolsgt Rogers cool i go send come greet una!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2006
slimnike:

Your left yansh. grin grin grin

hehe grin grin grin grin
ur middle one grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Odeku(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
leave dem, dem no get respect for their elders
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Odeku(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2006
lauryn babe holla at your boy here, im digging that pic you got
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2006
oh really! keep digging grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Odeku(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
yep, so what is the deal mama, where you at? can I hit you up?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2006
hit who up??, abeg leave me jor, it's too early grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Odeku(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2006
why you change your pic so quick now? playing hard to get?, you like it im loving it
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
hehe grin grin grin, who's playing hard to get?. bdw, I no commot picture because of u, ok and stop tormenting me this early momogrin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Odeku(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ok, what will this world be without a sexy covecious lady like you? nada, tell me something nice my sister. can I hit you on Im?
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by mochafella(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
lauryn:

hehe grin grin grin, who's playing hard to get?. bdw, I no commot picture because of u, ok and stop tormenting me this early momogrin grin

Yeah right, torment indeed.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
hit me up ke? If my wifey catch u enh, sorry shall be ur case grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2006
mochafella:

Yeah right, torment indeed.

dem don send u come this morning abi? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / Army Chief, Yahaya Attends Church Service, Says "We Will Destroy Insurgency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.