Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl (27139 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Pic. Ex. Gov. Audu's Running Mate, Falake Caught Kissing A Young Girl In Public / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2006
The Picture is funny. U can see the girl doesnt want the kiss, she's rejecting them things he calls lips. Thats an embarassin picture. Poor Kid! cry
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2006
I heard the gal was crying cheesy cheesy

I would have done the same ,,, cry ,,, lol
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2006
I took a closer look at the picture just now. The girl seems to have tilted her chin up to avoid the lips, so Obasanjo kissed her slightly below the lips.

Good for her -- even at her age she knows how to avoid disastrous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2006
@ Bolex and Zahymaka!
LMAO
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2006
Hi lauryn. I'm serious. Go back to Page 1 and take a closer look.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2006
I know, i've seen it, its funny as hell!
lmao
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2006
I'm waiting to hear people's comments.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Grizzly(m): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2006
OK, I've said summin before, but i still insist OBASANJO shud quit scaring kids angry They've watched king-kong already.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Grizzly!
Thats cold man!
LMAO cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2006
KingKong reloaded.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Grizzly(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2006
LMAO @ slim, grin grin King-kong reloaded. wtf! lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by 4Play(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2006
What a disgusting picture of a chimp kissing a child

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 6:58pm On May 03, 2006
Lmao grin grin grin grin you call your preso that name
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by DivineOke(f): 9:42pm On May 03, 2006
@ Da Saint

At least we are teaching our children to be kind to animals
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems like there's a monkey permanently mising from a zoo. Sad it has to go about scaring poor little kids.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Zahymaka(m): 4:01am On May 04, 2006
. . . and ruling your country.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2006
am sure he was not invited to G8 summit cos they thought his bushy and achaeic way of ruling our country leaves us feeling stupid

he not only scares children but also scres adults

he not only scares adults but also scares national politcians

he not only scares national politians but also scares international politcians

am sure he even scared his poor wife to ,,,,,,, lipsrsealed , nuff said

the nigga needs some brains ,

the poor leader of G8 summit thought king kong would scatter the meeting so he decided to keep him in his cage ( nigeria )

hey nigga ( sorry chimp ) , plzzzzzz

go die
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2006
Maybe He told the girl that He is going for third term.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by giddy(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2006
that's child abuse, lol
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by 4Play(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2006
Anybody who doubts that man evolved from apes can see the proof from that picture.
This is the "missing link'' .
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Seun(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2006
Why do we feel the need to throw cheap insults at our president(s)? Americans I've met are not like that.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 2:25am On May 11, 2006
Nwoke:

Americans I've met are not like that.
shocked And what Americans have you met? Americans dog their Prez anyday, everyday! For real. It's part of democracy.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Reba(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2006
Hi Chinani where have u been,I missed u
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by lauryn(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2006
@ Seun!
Noone is throwin insults on the preisdent, he's just not the smartest or most good lookin person on this planet. Its just soooooooooo obvious!
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by larger20(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2006
undecided
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by 4Play(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2006
I am offended by the comparisons of the President to apes.That is insulting to apes.
The President has no comparison,he isthe scum of the earth
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by chinani(f): 4:10am On May 12, 2006
@Reba
I've been working and helping my lil bro w/ his school. How are you kiss
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by slimnike(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2006
Enough of the insult.Atleast we don insult the Man reach.We get Father for House.If somebody call your dad chipp,How You go feel?He DO.I beg UNA.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2006
If the man had respected himself enough

No 1 would have insulted him
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by eveseh(f): 3:25pm On May 13, 2006
good for him
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by olunifemi(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2006
4 Play:

I am offended by the comparisons of the President to apes.That is insulting to apes.
The President has no comparison,he isthe scum of the earth
haba! it isnt fair at all.d man is doing a gd job
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by Seun(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2006
Talk to an American. They respect their country and their leaders so much, even when it's not justified.
Re: Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl by bolex(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2006
yes

that is because thier leaders respect themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.