Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11941 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by marcus1234: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by redsquare(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2011
Some fools are here wasting their precious time arguing over nothing while your leaders/politicians (Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Ibibios, Kalabaris, Tivs etc) are looting you black and blue. Do you really think Fashola gives a Bleep about an area boy like Eko Ile being a Lagosian or does Peter Obi know of a pro-Anambra character called Chino11? Keep deceiving yourselves on NL. Eeediots!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
The economic strength of Lagos does NOT lie in buying and selling imported and mostly contraband goods like used tyres and second hand "white goods".,a segment of the economy that is largely informal and difficult to track. That is a segment that is a relatively small part of the revenue base.

Nay it arises from strategic choices of the Former Western region that ensure that Ikeja formerly of the Western Region is the Manufacturing Hub of Nigeria and that the Stock Exchange is in Lagos and will remain there for the foreseeable future.Everyday hundreds of people come from all over West Africa to buy consumer goods in Lagos because this is where more than 70% of Nigerian manuacturing takes place. Soaps,detergents,biscuits,bottled drinks,cosmetics,confectioneries,personal care products etc.
Because of its coastal terrain Lagos is the only part of the entire southern coast that affords easy access to the ocean.
If Lagos state today became independent it would prosper even more than the entire Niger Delta
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Niseamaka(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
redsquare:

Some fools are here wasting their precious time arguing over nothing while your leaders/politicians (Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Ibibios, Kalabaris, Tivs etc) are looting you black and blue. Do you really think Fashola gives a bleep about an area boy like Eko Ile being a Lagosian or does Peter Obi know of a pro-Anambra character called Chino11? Keep deceiving yourselves on NL. Eeediots!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good talk, redsquare. While Nigeria is "bleeding" profusely from the "wounds" inflicted by successive military
and civilian governments, supposedly educated and enlightened Nigerians are busy chasing shadows.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by joeyfire(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^ we wey dey live for naija dey think, pray discuss ways forward. Meanwhile na our diaspora brothers are chilling abroad talking tough as if their fart fit even affect mosquito.to me they are no better than the failed leadership that plagued this country. Always leaving the issues that matter and chasing the chaff in the form of better or worse tribe, favourite political party etc.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
eko ile bloody monkeys,your GOD fashola has done it agian, grin grin grin grin all the scraps metals in western world is being bought by Lagos state cheesy 50 yrs old scrap  locomotive trains and you got your stinking mouth to talk embarassed you are worst than villagers

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-831960.0.html#msg9829060

EKO NI BAJEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
bankol18:

slowpoke i am not even Igbo to start with so epic fail with your recycled rooster shyt,i guess a rooster fuc*ked your LovePeddler of a mother and bore you,you are obviously one of those jobless motor park touts with some surprising command of basic English but conspicously low IQ, get a job,fo fu*k some LovePeddler for want something better to do since your impoverished family no fit afford you the pleasure of xmas rice and chicken cheesy

Ooloshi omo ibo. Only worthless fools with no sense of belonging and identity denies their own identity.

Not surprised anyways, you are a true son of AGIPA

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
ocelot2006:

I'm suprised that this thread has degenerated to another ethnic slug fest. How did the Igbos get dragged in? Isn't APGA a recognized national political party and part of the political opposition group in LAGOS state? The last time I checked, the opposition reserves the right to critique policies enacted by the government. That is DEMOCRACY for you.

@ ekp ile, if you disagree with APGA voicing their opinion in LAGOS state, then I guess you shouldn't complain when ACN is not allowed to voice theirs in other states or the Federation.

One more thing guys, please ease up on the insults, particularly those against parents. It is so wrong.

Merry Christmas.

lol at nationaly recognized,

You are not even recognized withing your own bothers and if you are, how come all ibo states are not under agipa?

And the ones under agipa, what have they done for their own people?

I have asked your kinfolks a million times to show us one thing your agipa has delivered to ibo people and till this very second, they are yet to list one thing.

Yet the same worthless and incompetent agipa is telling people who have delivered countless times how to run their own affairs.

That doesn't even make any sense

They need to STFU and go dig bore holes in their villages.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
Rudebwoy:

This is a post by an ignorant foolish ape who does not know that for a political party to operate in Nigeria, it must have chapters in all the states of the nation.  why will some idiots come to NL the display their block head status. The people that make up the party you call APGA are the people of the who hold the economic strength of Lagos. Should they leave, Lagos is nothing. Foolish man.,

They hold the economy of Lagos, but not their own towns and villages.

Y'all are too funny I swear.

You own everything, but you still can not show us one school, one hospital, one bridge or anything at all built with all your loudmouth we own this and that.

Are you people just pathetic liars or just pathetically lazy and incompetent?

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^

shut da bleep up B.I.TCH,you uncivilised people,fashola went and bought dead traps for you lot  grin grin grin grin grin EKO NIBAJEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUMU go and eat Chris maxs rice cheesy buying 2ND world war ancient  train cars and you Yoruba monkeyS are jumping up and down angry angry "eehh yaah" so your people are this dumb?any way they are converting your ancient locomotive train from coal to electric,when the train is moving,you will be hearing noise like fire works coming out from the tracks,

chie this one na chiki chiki bam bam shocked

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by slam7000(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
@i have lots and lots of yorubas as friends,some are acquaintances i,ve made since i was 10 and today im happily married to a yoruba lady but when i read threads like this and subsequent comments from you,it maked my heart bleed and it makes me HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH A PASSION.i hate you from the pit of my stomach.lagos is one of the most populated cities in the world and i bet you significant number of that isnt yoruba.APGA or whatever it is called has every right to make comments regarding anything in lagos and pls stop these rubbish psychotic comment about igbos.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

^^

shut da bleep up B.I.TCH,you uncivilised people,fashola went and bought dead traps for you lot  grin grin grin grin grin EKO NIBAJEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUMU go and eat Chris maxs rice cheesy buying 2ND world war ancient  train cars and you Yoruba monkeyS are jumping up and down angry angry "eehh yaah" so your people are this dumb?any way they are converting your ancient locomotive train from coal to electric,when the train is moving,you will be hearing noise like fire works coming out from the tracks,

chie this one na chiki chiki bam bam shocked

DUMBFUCKKK

Na so the tin pain you reach?

All I ask you AGIPA clowns to do is to just list one single project your lazy AGIPA leaders don deliver to their own villages.

Abeg do just that and quit running around like a freeking crazy and lazy AGIPA chicken,

lmao

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by slam7000(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
my comment above was directed to one Eko Ile.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
slam7000:

@i have lots and lots of yorubas as friends,some are acquaintances i,ve made since i was 10 and today im happily married to a yoruba lady but when i read threads like this and subsequent comments from you,it maked my heart bleed and it makes me [b]HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH A PASSION.[/b]i hate you from the pit of my stomach.lagos  is one of the most populated cities in the world and i bet you significant number of that isnt yoruba.APGA or whatever it is called has every right to make comments regarding anything in lagos and pls stop these rubbish psychotic comment about igbos.  

Do you really have to create a new ID just to spew this rubbish,

AGIPA hate me o, now the world is coming to an end because AGIPA HATE ME.

STFU with that dumb rubbish,

Shouldn't you be more worried about your lazy AGIPA leaders delivering something meaningful to your people instead of running their mouth about other people and how they manage their own affairs?

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by T8ksy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Rudebwoy:

This is a post by an ignorant foolish ape who does not know that for a political party to operate in Nigeria, it must have chapters in all the states of the nation. why will some idiots come to NL the display their block head status. The people that make up the party you call APGA are the people of the who hold the economic strength of Lagos. Should they leave, Lagos is nothing. Foolish man.,

@ Bolded,

Let them leave first and then we will seewhether your assumption hold true or not but we know they (Igbos) can't leave.

Where are they going to go to? Certainly not their improverished, landlocked and erosion-ravaged region.

Even in the north, where their flat heads are being occasionally relieved of their bodies and used as footballs, they still won't leave.

The bottomline is, no one wants you in their region and sooner or later Obioma must ferege(run like oju-iku).

Until THEN, continue running your mouths like a malfunctioning water tap. Bloody ingrates!!!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by slam7000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
@Eko Ile,im not here to thread words with you.but i,ll like to say that your comments are very disrespectful.i thought you,d let people say what they feel about the above thread instead of turning it into an ethnic battle and pls i dont and have never supported APGA.lagos isnt for people like you alone.there are various interests represented and every one has a right to object to any issue and i do support gov. Fashola cos i think hes smart and very hardworking.PLS STOP ALL THESE TRIBAL PROVOCATIONS, i dont have any other id here on NL and i,ll appreciate it if u,ll drop ur mobile no.cos i want to give u a call.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
slam7000:

@Eko Ile,im not here to thread words with you.but i,ll like to say that your comments are very disrespectful.i thought you,d let people say what they feel about the above thread instead of turning it into an ethnic battle and pls i dont and have never supported APGA.lagos isnt for people like you alone.there are various interests represented and every one has a right to object to any issue and i do support gov. Fashola cos i think hes smart and very hardworking.PLS STOP ALL THESE TRIBAL PROVOCATIONS, i dont have any other id here on NL and i,ll appreciate it if u,ll drop your mobile no.cos i want to give u a call.

Then STFU.

Listen to this clown talking about disrespectful when your rubbish in this thread exemplifies the same disrespect. Are you not the same clown talking about hating other people with a passion?

Fcukkk out of here with your re-tared nonsense.

Dumb a/s//s Agipa clown,

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by oolumide: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
This Eko Ile i dont know if he or she is a girl or boy, but she is a bloody tribalist and a very big fool. As a yoruba man i am always ashamed of his or her myopic views on issues always coloured with tribal sentiments towards ACN as a party for yoruba. God will save you from your shallow thinking.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2011
Eko Ile is not a fool and I wonder why you say that. I don't agree with him always but fool he is NOT
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by slam7000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
@Eko Ile,may God forgive you.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Genius100: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
Eko ile. quite frankly you are wrong on this matter. The Lagos chapter of AGPA criticized ACN and it is well within their right to do so. If the governor of Anambra criticized Fashola, you may have a point but that is not what happened here,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
oolumide:

This Eko Ile i dont know if he or she is a girl or boy, but she is a bloody tribalist and a very big fool. As a yoruba man i am always ashamed of his or her myopic views on issues always coloured with tribal sentiments towards ACN as a party for yoruba. God will save you from your shallow thinking.

lol @ another disgruntled AGIPA cry baby

No, may God forgive all your lazy and incompetent AGIPA leaders who are collecting allocations , taxes from your poor villagers, passing budgets just like Fashola and still can not show the world what they've accomplished or delivered to the poor people they are swindling back to the stone age.

May God forgive them all including you the lost AGIPA village cry baby.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
This guy is mentally debased and needs help, he cannot even listen to his own brothers who are calling him to order.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
chino11:

This guy is mentally debased and needs help, he cannot even listen to his own brothers who are calling him to order.

Who are your brothers calling you to order? Please show us your imaginary brothers?

Silly 419 AGIPA clown. Freeking scum bag like you got the nerve to talk about other people. What a damn irony.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
You are not acting normal, you appear to be a cursed person from the pit of hell. You cut an image of a jobless hopeless personality wandering on foot full of bitterness and frustration. cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
chino11:

You are not acting normal, you appear to be a cursed person from the pit of hell. You cut an image of a jobless hopeless personality wandering on foot full of bitterness and frustration. cool cool

Thanks for sharing with us everything you saw in the mirror.

Ndo

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
You really need help sincerely speaking, when everybody is commenting negatively about one person that means the person needs urgent and inevitable help.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
everybody commented negatively about Jesus
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nobody except sinners. Are you among them? if yes, ask for forgiveness now.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by nku5: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
The OP obviously started this thread as an excuse to mock igbos. i wonder why y'all are struggling to reason with him
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Frustrated boy filled with madness, bitterness called eko ile deserves our collective help and we must do something immediately before the badger goes down the drain with his weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Halts Migration Of Fulani Herdsmen Into The State / Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri / PHOTOS: Nigerian Stock Exchange Honours Aishat Oshoala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.