Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11939 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2011
send to you
aribisala0:

back to sender
trailer jam your mother
nwgiri
isi ka iji aga,oria gbuo ozu, ya na ozu ahiri na wa. cool cool A bumu onyinye amara di na iche na iche,nke gi, chukwu abu gi onu for ever cool cool coolebe msi bia eteka e na anu,gu bu ofeke amaro ochi nkita cool cool cool

mmiri di omimi anaro eru na igwe cool cool

word from the spirit
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Poor Chap, you are too abusive this days. Moderators will ban you, so you better behave your poor self.
Our people say;
The man eating bitter yam always looks for companions. I see they have not unbanned you. Ndo.

But you were too unruly,tone it down a bit ehn??
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode double ID refrensing his alta ego.

Dumb as//s coward.
Babapupa, Sagamite is right to describe you as a cretin.
person aszhole.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
ak47mann:

send to you isi ka iji aga,oria gbuo ozu, ya na ozu ahiri na wa. cool cool A bumu onyinye amara di na iche na iche,nke gi, chukwu abu gi onu for ever cool cool coolebe msi bia eteka i na anu,gu bu ofeke amaro ochi nkita cool cool cool

mmiri di omimi anaro eru na igwe cool cool

word from the spirit
you and your mother vomitted the same rubbish last time!
did I not flog sense into her?
i know it does not last but i am always willing to flog her again.
we pray that her epilepsy carrries her in front of a fast truck.

Isi-igwu
kitipka tigbue nna gi
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

Our people say;
The man eating bitter yam always looks for companions. I see they have not unbanned you. Ndo.

But you were too unruly,tone it down a bit ehn??

FYI, Ngodigha has been unbanned.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2011
it is easy for me to ban you again. wanna bet
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2011
I will just leave this here

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by BabaO2: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
Either you like it or not, APGA coc.k will never crow again, infact the final burial rites is February 2012. The only options left for APGA is either  ACN or PDP.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Babapupa, Sagamite is right to describe you as a cretin.
person aszhole.

Bu ha bu ha bu ha bu ha

This one don get mad, Which one of you is the wife or the husband. Who is the receivjavascript:void(0);er and the take? You or the loser you are quoting?

Oloshi fhaggoot buruku

lmao

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2011
OK_2_NV:

Ok we like your picture.

You look handsome

So what?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2011
OK_2_NV:

Boy, you wicked ooh. You have finished babapupa (eko-ile) here.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Boy, you wicked ooh. You have finished babapupa (eko-ile) here.

You too don look inside mirror and find out say you resemble monkey banana

Oloshi double ID coward.

Sux to be you

lmao

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

you and your mother vomitted the same rubbish last time!
did I not flog sense into her?
i know it does not last but i am always willing to flog her again.
we pray that her epilepsy carrries her in front of a fast truck.

Isi-igwu
kitipka tigbue nna gi
if i diss your mother trust me you will log off,am excising my patience[b] AKPA amu[/b] call one more name I will make it rain-on you cool cool back to sender,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2011
you are an empty noise maker i have given you and your mother what you deserve. like the last time!
and the koboko is still here.the moment you open your dirty mouth against yoruba you will feel my corrective hand. if you have quarrel with anyone face them directly.
if i hear Yoruba for your mouth. straight to your mother!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

you are an empty noise maker i have given you and your mother what you deserve. like the last time!
and the koboko is still here.
your mother a wasted ashawo mother,go and suck her stinking oily kitten then cool cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
is that it.
YOU are a wasted abortus.
i say your mama go die una no go see her dead body!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2011
dogs and vulture will consume her and you will bury her remains in the evil forest
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2011
You come here and claim igbo this igbo that you think we don't know you are Osu
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
has her epilepsy stopped?that her mouth that twists to the left when she talks with drooling saliva i know say e dey shamee una but dog cannot deny his mummy any how she be
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

dogs and vulture will consume her and you will bury her remains in the evil forest
mr vulture or aribisala0 which one do you prefer, stop insulting mothers here. Are you a fool?.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
ask you father not me?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2011
i am not interested in quarrels you choose to pick with anyone.face them and keep yoruba out of it.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

ask you father not me?
I like that ape photograph of eko ile on post 70. The guy try well well. Na real depiction of eko ile.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
and since when did you and I start exchanging banter??
don't you know your gang
Taaa!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ngodigha1:

mr vulture or aribisala0 which one do you prefer, stop insulting mothers here. Are you a fool?.

ak47mann:

your mother a wasted ashawo mother,go and suck her then cool cool cool

Oloshi disgusting hypocrite

You conveniently missed where your ibo loudmouth brother did the same thing.

What a despicable a//s//s hole,

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
if you diss my people, i will reply you accordingly i don't do gimmicks,anyone that diss some one mother don't have regards for their own ,they suppose to no that i don't fear nobody i reservered my arsenal for now, till after Xmas,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Oloshi disgusting hypocrite

You conveniently missed where your ibo loudmouth brother did the same thing.

What a despicable a//s//s hole,

shut up your stinking ewedo mouth freaking alien,you are a fool,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by member479760: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2011
too many Ibos are enjoying free education in Lagos, you can't be Ibo enjoying free service in Lagos and still open the dirty mouth talking trash on the system you are benefiting from. Fash continue doing what you are doing, if any one don't like it, it's a must to dwell in Lagos.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

shut up your stinking ewedo mouth freaking alien,you are a fool,
fool is that your rain?
e be like you no get paper where you dey

alien na curse naa grin grin
you are a pathetic child.
anyway i will give you respite just note that anyday i am around and i hear you start  your Yoruba rubbish you and your craze mama go hear am.

you will never hear me attack igbos because i respect them.
you and your mama are fair game
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

fool is that your rain?
e be like you no get paper where you dey

alien na curse naa grin grin
you are a pathetic child.
anyway i will give you respite just note that anyday i am around and i hear you start  your Yoruba rubbish you and your craze mama go hear am.

you will never hear me attack igbos because i respect them.
you and your mama are fair game
[quote][/quote]Zap. O.F.F. B.I.T.C.H  cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2011
i even think say I go learn better curse from you today na NaughtyWoman and fool you know

NWA AKWUKWO
next time when you hear ari
no wait for
bisala before you run

anwunta!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

i even think say I go learn better curse from you today na NaughtyWoman and fool you know

NWA AKWUKWO
and your mum na my B.I.T.C.H cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri / PHOTOS: Nigerian Stock Exchange Honours Aishat Oshoala / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.