Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11943 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2011
They are indirectly asking fashola for xmas chicken.useless bunch.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Akanbiedu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
@eko ile

What is the point of making this Igbo matter. What excatly are you going to gain from that?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
what do you expect from a praise singer
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2011
Why not if ACN do not deliver the people of Lagos will try other alternatives of which APGA is a legitimate one!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
@eko ile:
can't u think of any other BETTER thing to post rather than update us on ACN?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by JimmyBoy1: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2011
The criticism is in order, and a vital ingredient for democratic evolution.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by realfreddy: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2011
Why is Eko_lie so sentimental? I have read some of your arguments and you never seem real,  Must you come here to show us you ar of of the many boot-kickers of jagaban?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
homepage nairaland: Does APGA Have Any Business Condemning Lekki-epe Toll

Yes Lagos is part of their country in Nigeria. Wat a daft question. undecided
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
realfreddy:

Why is Eko_lie so sentimental? I have read some of your arguments and you never seem real,  Must you come here to show us you ar of of the many boot-kickers of jagaban?
eko is a part time and crude propagandist for ACN.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by gidiMonsta(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2011
APGA should just shut up and stop trying to score cheap points, let them show us the roads that Fashola built that are already developing pot-holes oo.

BTW Lagos General hospitals are the most efficient general hospitals in the country now with more equipment and better management, drugs are not sold at exorbitant prices as stated in the silly article.

If the chicken party(APGA) wants to criticize Lagos Govt let them stick to valid points like d toll-gate and LASU fees and not result to rumour peddling and name calling.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by maclatunji: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2011
Am I allowed to say yes?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by obailala(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
Sometimes i wonder how/why people devote precious time and energy responding to some of the foolishness we see on Nairaland
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2011
alj_harem:

@Eko ile

why are you attacking APGA ? Let me remind you that APGA is a political party just like ACN and PDP and thus they have every right to talk on the affires of any state they have members in. APGA is not a tribal party

Eko ile, you are doing ACN and Fashola a great diservice by mixing tribalsim with it.
May Allah bless you. You are our own blood Alh Harem, no need to fight you again.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by BabaO2: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
But the APGA man is not from the so called villages. He is a Yoruba man from Lagos. Undecided
When are you ever going to evolve into a homo sapien?  Huh
But think of it, why must APGA copy Lagos ACN without the master plan?,  rubbish, because Lagos ACN has an igbo man as spokes man, so they too look for a yoruba man as their own spokes man, that is complex.
How i wish igbo people can really solve their own problem, only unintelligent arguments and noise making at beer parlous. I really pity this tribe. how i wish okonjo iwealla is even a real igbo woman they all  claimed the woman is.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2011
What does Igbo people have to do with this?
It is in the right political spirit for ACN members to question or ridicule APGA  ,that is par for the course of political struggle.But certainly to question their right to intervene politically as they have done is wrong. Certainly not just in lagos ,but everywhere,all parties in power must understand that there are alternatives otherwise we slip into a pernicious dictatorship even worse than the military because it carries a facade of democracy
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Relax101(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2011
Baba_O:

But think of it, why must APGA copy Lagos ACN without the master plan?,  rubbish, because Lagos ACN has an igbo man as spokes man, so they too look for a yoruba man as their own spokes man, that is complex.
How i wish igbo people can really solve their own problem, only unintelligent arguments and noise making at beer parlous. I really pity this tribe. how i wish okonjo iwealla is even a real igbo woman they all  claimed the woman is.    

I no know where I go start to dey put brain for your skull.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2011
baba O abi baba iyabo

you get sense at all?ok, okonjo iwella na ijebu woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

some of this ofemmanus are just dummies grin grin
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2011
ak47mann:

baba O abi baba iyabo

you get sense at all?ok, okonjo iwella na ijebu woman  cheesy cheesy cheesy

some of this ofemmanus are just dummies  grin grin

your father is a dummy
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Anuofia anahu abu anu ulo cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ocelot2006(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2011
@ Eko Ile, APGA has every right to critic the actions of the LAGOS SG. The same right equally has to critic current FG policies. Remember, they are the opposition, that's unless the LAGOS SG runs a dictatorship.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
ak47mann:

Anuofia anahu abu anu ulo cool cool
otune

nkita
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

What does Igbo people have to do with this?
It is in the right political spirit for ACN members to question or ridicule APGA  ,that is par for the course of political struggle.But certainly to question their right to intervene politically as they have done is wrong. Certainly not just in lagos ,but everywhere,all parties in power must understand that there are alternatives otherwise we slip into a pernicious dictatorship even worse than the military because it carries a facade of democracy

All parties in power are elected by their people to conduct their affairs for 4 years and if for what ever reasons they are off base, then it's up to the people of that state to look elsewhere for leadership.

82% Lagos electorates (A landslide) sent Fashola back to Alausa simply because he did his job, he met his people's expectations and delivered considerably unlike any leader in Nigeria.

If  other agitators like AGIPA or what ever you call them feel like the Governor is not up to the JOB, why not get to work and put together enough votes to unseat the Governor? Is this not democracy?

For now, Fashola is the governor of Lagos state and good or bad, he still have to wake up every morning to do what's best for his people and some of his policies are definitely not going to be popular, but he's the man you ask to lead you. Leading is not a popularity contest, it's about delivering  and making tough decisions based of what ever realities and cards you are delt. The cards that the AGIPA people obviously know nothing about.

You have a group of incompetent people making ignorant assertions especially when they themselves even with the resources at their disposal are yet to do anything meaningful for their own people.

I asked Onlylies yesterday to list one hospital, one school and bridge these AGIPA people delivered to their own people and he couldn't come up with one.

Imagine, not one. And these are the same people questioning other people's judgment about how they develop their states while their own state is stagnant like dead sea.

How many roads have they built?

How many schools have they built?

How many bridges have they built?

How many express way have they built?

How many hospitals have they built?

NOTHING.

But I can show you roads, bridges, hospitals, schools and many more the man they are running their mouth has built, but you can not show me anything they have done.

Obviously, the joke is on these incompetent clowns

They need to worry less about Lagos and worry more about their own crumbling and backward villages.

These are nothing but silly incompetent people that can not even tie their own shoes.

All they do everyday is beg and beg, cry and cry at the Federal government for every damn thing.

Oh, please dredge our port

Oh, please build our roads

Oh, please build our bridge

Oh, please build our airport,

Useless and shameless jokers
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

otune

nkita
Ndi ajo obi na no na iwe,uchu gba kwa nna gi cool cool cool

ikwi kwioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ana choba gi oso,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2011
Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
eko ile igbos are celebrating X-MAS,they are with families some are in the church they will come back after the festive,keep jumping like monkey cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2011
so tinubu is off base for criticising the policies of Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

I now realise why Sagamite will describe you as a Cretin. Poor soul.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
ak47mann:

Ndi ajo obi na no na iwe,uchu gba kwa nna gi cool cool cool

ikwi kwioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ana choba gi oso,
back to sender
trailer jam your mother
nwgiri
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
ak47mann:

eko ile igbos are celebrating X-MAS,they are with families some are in the church they will come back after the festive,keep jumping like monkey cool cool

When was the last time I give a shittt about you clowns and what ever akpu you choke on,

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ngodigha1:

I now realise why Sagamite will describe you as a Cretin. Poor soul.

Ode double ID refrensing his alta ego.

Dumb as//s coward.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2011
aribisala0:

back to sender
trailer jam your mother
nwgiri
Poor Chap, you are too abusive this days. Moderators will ban you, so you better behave your poor self.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting / $9.6bn Judgment Debt: How P&ID Promoters Swindled Danjuma / Aregbesola Bags Businessday Award Of Excellence In Service As Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.