Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11940 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

shut up your stinking ewedo mouth freaking alien,you are a fool,

Na so the tin pain you reach,

agipa boy, ndo

Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo Cookoorookoo

Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

and your mum na my B.I.T.C.H cool cool
boring child.

Osu
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2011
monkey tu bara nne gi ime cool cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2011
nakedall:

too many Ibos are enjoying free education in Lagos, you can't be Ibo enjoying free service in Lagos and still open the dirty mouth talking trash on the system you are benefiting from. Fash continue doing what you are doing, if any one don't like it, it's a must to dwell in Lagos.
Shut up your stinking mouth, attention seeker. Are the Igbos the only ethnic group in Lagos?.
First-class pig.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2011
If igbos live in lagos and pay their taxes they are free to enjoy anything!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by buzor(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2011
this eko ile of a boy; if i still remember,are you not d dude d mama delivered from her dirty an.us. i pity you
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

If igbos live in lagos and pay their taxes they are free to enjoy anything!
shut up fool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

monkey tu bara nne gi ime cool cool cool
Enwe!! you no even sabi ya laguage sef?
anyway this is an english language forum!
If Enwe no resemble him mama who e wan resemble??

Fact be say you be Osu.
when freeborn like me dey talk shut up

OSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
me i know say after today you and your mama go carry una craze far from aribisala. I no like craze people the same way wey Bishop Oyedepo no like winch grin grin
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2011
buzor:

this eko ile of a boy; if i still remember,are you not d dude d mama delivered from her dirty an.us. i pity you

I see say ya mama no worth shitttt so you fit drag am for floor anyhow,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by cindylee: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2011
So why does Seun allow this thread to go on and also on the front page? Does he have respect for his forum at all. Imagine a visitor looking for information and stumbles on this thread with all the insults! Wow!

Seun or the moderators do something. The insults and the ideas(if there are any) are so sickening to the stomach! Gosh!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2011
That is exactly what nairaland is about. It is therapy for lunatics and yes lunacy can be sickening
Better than rioting and looting shops
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

That is exactly what nairaland is about. It is therapy for lunatics and yes lunacy can be sickening
Osu hahahahaha come again, monkey la chara nne gi otu tongue tongue
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

I see say ya mama no worth shitttt so you fit drag am for floor anyhow,

Eko ile, have you aseen the way you are being insulted from all corners?. Pray that Sagamite does not catch you here. I learnt the word cretin from Sagamite when he described you as such.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

Enwe!! you no even sabi ya laguage sef?
anyway this is an english language forum!
If Enwe no resemble him mama who e wan resemble??

Fact be say you be Osu.
when freeborn like me dey talk shut up

OSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
me i know say after today you and your mama go carry una craze far from aribisala. I no like craze people the same way wey Bishop Oyedepo no like winch grin grin
AM not osu, if u like call me osu, no problem, now kill your papa cool cool for impregnating your sister cool cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2011

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

AM not osu, if u like call me osu, no problem, now kill your papa cool cool for impregnating your sister cool cool cool
well awaiting your rain. If dem born you well write anything for english

all that one wey you write don enter spam folder. Crazeman talking to himself

ntakiri oke

OSU
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ngodigha1(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2011
cindylee:

So why does Seun allow this thread to go on and also on the front page? Does he have respect for his forum at all. Imagine a visitor looking for information and stumbles on this thread with all the insults! Wow!

Seun or the moderators do something. The insults and the ideas(if there are any) are so sickening to the stomach! Gosh!
?.
Who does not enjoy it when eko ile is insulted. Since you are new, know it from today that nairaland has clowns.
Other clowns are: Seanet, Bluetooth, Aigbofa, gbawe, negro nts etc.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2011
aribisala0:

well awaiting your rain. If dem born you well write anything for english

all that one wey you write don enter spam folder. Crazeman talking to himself

ntakiri oke

OSU
puzzy are you running? am ready for your monkey a.s.s. cheesy cheesy

if i translate those words for you,na head you go take jump enter AGUDA canal  grin
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:33am On Dec 25, 2011

What's up with the ladder?

Shey na ladder village dey climb to go enter plane on top the roof?

only in the village

ibo people no go kill me I swear

lamo

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2011
eko ile you poor Yoruba boy,why showing us an airport that is still under construction? Na so the oil turn your dirty brain reach cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:39am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

eko ile you poor Yoruba boy,why showing us an airport that is still under construction? Na so the oil turn your dirty brain reach cool

Shut your mouth.

Ode buruku.

Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (Picture)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570566.0.html

Wetin den tie ribbon for? For decoration?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2011
This is the outcome of all the silly noise and begging about your airport.

They handed back to you the same ugly a//s//s airstrip, they didn't even bother to pain the damn thing,

chai!!!

ino people don suffer sha,

lam
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2011
Oya Oya Oya climb ladder go enter plan,

Talk about ibo ingenuity.

The only airport with ladder to enter plan on top roof,

lmao
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2011
ok show us an airport in yorubaland, you stupid monkey cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

ok show us an airport in yorubaland, you silly monkey cool cool

We no get any airport at all

na suffer we dey suffer o

even the village airstrip with ladder to go enter plane on top roof we no get

lmao
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

We no get any airport at all

na suffer we dey suffer o

even the village airstrip with ladder to go enter plane on top roof  we no get

lmao shut up show us your mighty Yoruba airport, or you need help? or is it M.M?i got answer for you,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2011
ak47mann:

Seriously, what's up with the ladder?

What about the satellite dish? Shy that's your air traffic control tower?

laughter no go kill me,

lmao
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by dayokanu(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2011
Akanu Ibiam go vex if he see say na that shrine dem name after am
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2011
That is not an airport,just a glorified runway.see ribbon like say na wedding dey go on.Them leave leprosy wey dey worry their land,come dey find eczema for another person land.Awon Asaleje.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2011
it seems from this thread that computer viruses can now spread to humans.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2011
OK_2_NV:

it seems from this thread that computer viruses can now spread to humans.

Take your a//s//s to bed if you can not make any sense,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2011
This kain airport should have been named after criminals like Osisikankwu and not a honorable man like Akamu Ibom or whatever dem dey call am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri / PHOTOS: Nigerian Stock Exchange Honours Aishat Oshoala / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.