Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion (15131 Views)

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses / Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2012
@olaadegbu
sorry mate,
the issue seem to be above u, judging from the inconsistencies u are posting here.

The fact that u think u are the finall abiter of truth, calling all others fales for not believing an issues that even the vertican calls "a mystry" is reason for me to leave u as being dogmatic.
Peace though.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2012
truthislight: @olaadegbu

sorry mate,
the issue seem to be above u, judging from the inconsistencies u are posting here.

The fact that u think u are the finall abiter of truth, calling all others fales for not believing an issues that even the vertican calls "a mystry" is reason for me to leave u as being dogmatic.
Peace though.

This doctrine of trinity is what separates true Christianity from cults and false religions.

Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This doctrine of trinity is what separates true Christianity from cults and false religions.

u urself is saying it,
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2012
truthislight:

u urself is saying it,

If you don't acknowledge that Jesus Christ is God, you are not a Christian. O pari!

"Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world" (1 John 4:2-3).

4:2 come in the flesh.

The supreme test of the spirits, and the teachers whom they influence, is their teaching concerning the nature of Jesus Christ. If, in any way, they try to separate Jesus from "the Christ," denying either the full deity or perfect humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, they are not from God. Some attempt to make Jesus a mere man upon whom "the Christ-spirit" came. Some argue that everyone can be "a Christ" in the same sense Jesus was. Many deny His miraculous conception, bodily resurrection, or both. "Jesus" means "Jehovah our Saviour" and "Christ" means "The Anointed One," meaning God’s anointed prophet, priest and king. Unless Jesus Christ was perfect man, He could not die for our sins. Unless He was God, He could not defeat death and thus could never save us. Any doctrine less than that of Jesus Christ as the God/Man, God and Man perfectly, united in the hypostatic union, is deadly heresy. Further, since He is the Creator and His Spirit inspired the Holy Scriptures, any dilution of the doctrines of special creation and Biblical inerrancy comes dangerously close to heresy and has often led their proponents into outright apostasy. It is thus extremely important to "try the spirits whether they are of God" (1 John 4:1).

Defender's Bible Note.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
@olaadegbu
I think i can understand u.
U are looking for inner peace of mind/contentment. That is not bad.
Keep on knocking it shall be open.but u must be honest though.
Peace.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
truthislight: @olaadegbu

I think i can understand u.
U are looking for inner peace of mind/contentment. That is not bad.
Keep on knocking it shall be open.but u must be honest though.
Peace.

You must be a prophet. Can you tell us how we can get this inner peace of mind/contentment that you are talking about? or you just want me to keep knocking?

Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Inova:

I'm I the only one seeing the gender issue hia. Was quite wondering why is it 'only SON' (Male) and not 'only SON and DAUGHTER (Female). Just saying. By the way dis is my virgin post on this thread

What gender issues are you seeing? Are you expecting to see the mother earth instead?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ubenedictus:

did you miss the passage where the father tells his son 'sit at my right'? Or did you ignore it? Have you read in the bible that Jesus sits at the right hand of the father? Or did you ignore it? Did you read in hebrews when the father tells the son that 'your throne oh God is ...'? Or did you ignore it? The scripture tell us that at the side of the father the son also has a throne. It seem your forte is twisting scripture.

I noticed that frosbel has been evading these kind of questions. Could it be that he has no answers or is it that he refuses to answer these valid questions?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
truthislight: With the way i see things some peole will reward themself with everlasting life since they have the power to tell story that contradict the scriptures.

It is not a fact but falacy tha there are three gods.

Have any of those quoting 1John 5:7 ever made research to find out why Jesus never taught such?

Well, make research and u will find out that older manuscript dont have those passage but newer one have it, after the dead of the apostls and we know it is the handyworks of catholic monks. Toward 5th century ce.

Ok,

1. firstly, the bible at no place say that the holy spirit is a person. (otherwise show me)

2. Stephen look into heaven and saw Jesus sitting at the right hand of God (the holy spirit was missing. No referenc to it since it was not there, otherwise, oga holy spirit would have taken offence)

3. The word messiah or christ means annointed, did Jesus annoint himself?(anointing come from superior person to lower ones = Empower)

4. When Jesus died, are u saying there was no God in the univers for 3days?

5. Isaiah 9:6, a child is born and will be called mighty God. Jesus title is mighty God,
exodus 6:3 Yahweh(Jehovah) is refered to as almighty God.
Mighty and almighty is it the same? (people wickedness has made them in some translations to use Lord all through to loose this sense)

6. No man has seen God at anytime Jesus said, but we have seen Jesus (so u mean Jesus is a lier?)

7, if Jesus and his father are same, how come that he said, "that day and hour no one knows even the son"? Matt 24:36?

8. Read John 20:17. I "have not yet ascended to my father, ur God and my God"

8. Jesus prayed to his father, that things should take place according to the fathers will and not his own will (the night befor his death)

9. Jesus said that the father is greater then him.

10. The bible teach that Jesus will rule for a thousand years after wish he will hand over the kingdom to his father. (is he handing over the kingdom to himself)
etc, etc, etc

like i have said, some of u will have to reward urself, Jesus said he will dinied some people. Matt 6.21 to 23.
Due to lawlessness acts.
Peace

@olaadegbu
Bro, that statement at 1.joint 5:7
Is a later addition.

There was a time catholic monks took it upon themself to hand copy the bible, thats how that statement found it way into the scriptures. Thats why older manuscript dont contain that statement. Research it.

Say 4th ce.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I noticed that frosbel has been evading these kind of questions. Could it be that he has no answers or is it that he refuses to answer these valid questions?

Some of us have Jobs you know grin

Without wanting to spend much time regurgitating what I have repeated time and time again, GOD = 1 not 3.

I asked you , if God is 3 , how come we have only 1 throne in heaven, you still cannot answer this simple question.

Please reject this catholic doctrine.

1 Like

Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by DeepSight(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
frosbel:

Without wanting to spend much time regurgitating what I have repeated time and time again, GOD = 1 not 3.

I asked you , if God is 3 , how come we have only 1 throne in heaven, you still cannot answer this simple question.

Why is foolishness one of the words on your personal coat of arms?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Let's see.
I'm not Christian nor Catholic, but the bible says that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God the Father dew ... Heb. 10.12ss 12.2, then it follows that there is more than a throne.
This is part of an elementary reasoning.
Not that I believe that there are three thrones, or that I support to Christianity or Catholicism ... just is what Judeo-Christian mythology says. Like it or not.
Friend Olaa , yours drawings are simply abominable.
My respects.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by DeepSight(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ptolomeus: Let's see.
I'm not Christian nor Catholic, but the bible says that Jesus is seated at the right hand of God the Father

What nonsense, everyone knows its Frosbel that's seated there
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Ptolomeus(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Deep Sight:

What nonsense, everyone knows its Frosbel that's seated there
Jesus is on the right of God the Father, and frosbel is on the left, drinking a rich mate Uruguayan ha ha ha ha!
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
truthislight:

@olaadegbu
Bro, that statement at 1.joint 5:7
Is a later addition.

There was a time catholic monks took it upon themself to hand copy the bible, thats how that statement found it way into the scriptures. Thats why older manuscript dont contain that statement. Research it.

Say 4th ce.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one" (1 John 5:7).

5:7 these three are one. This verse is the famous "Johannine Comma," as it has been called, and it obviously carries the clearest and most explicit statement of the doctrine of the Trinity to be found in the Bible. However, it only is found in manuscripts of the Latin Bible, and in four Greek manuscripts, so is believed by many Biblical scholars to have been a pious addition or marginal annotation by some unknown ancient copyist. The doctrine of the Trinity does not depend on this verse, of course, as it is implied in many other Scriptures (e.g., Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14). On the other hand, since it does fit perfectly in the context, it also seems that this verse could well have been in John’s original autograph, and then been expunged from most of the accessible manuscripts at the height of the Arian controversy in the fourth century. To eliminate this verse would leave I John 5:8 as a largely redundant repetition of I John 5:6, whereas the continuity and sense are beautifully structured and sequenced if it is included. It would seem much more likely for Origen or Arius, both of whom rejected the doctrines of the Trinity and Biblical inerrancy, or one of their followers in the third or fourth centuries, to boldly excise the offending verse, than for some godly copyist to insert it. One who believed in the Trinity would surely have held the Scriptures in too much esteem to presume to amend them on his own initiative. Despite the weight of scholarly opinion to the contrary, the internal evidence, as well as the testimony of the Latin manuscripts and such later authorities as Erasmus and the Reformers, as well as many great commentators since, such as John Wesley and Matthew Henry, strongly argues that the Johannine Comma was actually written by John in his epistle and should still be regarded as part of the true text.

Defender's Bible Notes.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
frosbel:

Sorry o bro. Job, yaya aiki?

You have nothing to regurgitate since you have not answered the kweshun.

No one said that God is three what I said is that God is three in one, that is, the threeness in oneness. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1

How have you answered the kweshun in Hebrew 1:3, 13?

" . . . when He had Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high . . . But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies your footstool? (Hebrew 1:3, 13).

Daniel elaborated further when he prophesied that:

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garments was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like a fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire. . . I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him?(Daniel 7:9b, 13).

In Daniel 9b we see that the God the Father did sit. In verse 13 we see that Jesus Christ was brought in before the Ancient of days.

And in Hebrews 1:3, 13 we see that Jesus sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high and that angels were not given this privilege which refutes the JW'S position.

Can you explain why we see at least two different Personalities at the throne in heaven?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2012
@olaadegbu
Bro, am impress for sincerity of purpose.
But i can tell u that u have not scratch the surface yet on this research.

However, u did not bother to ask who drew the conclusion on the research u made? U obviously should note that on an issue like this ones religiouse bias can affect ones conclusion.
Why not try reading 1John 5:6&8 as if 7 does not exist and see the sense u will get?
Then consider the context and see how 7 fit in by urself.

Without leading u, u will notice that the issue is about earth. And Jesus coming to earth. And overcometh the world. 7 seems foreign.

Does the fact that 8 said that three bear witness in heaven means that water and blood are persons?
As vas 6 have it?

Bro, if u read vas 5 then read vas 9 u will see the sense of what happened at Jesus baptism, God himself bearing witness at christ baptism. Even making me to be sceptic of vas 6,7,8. Pls, just have a look.

JW say that Jesus is an archangel. Leader of the angels.

When u hear them out u will know and see the facts they have.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Sorry o bro. Job, yaya aiki?

You have nothing to regurgitate since you have not answered the kweshun.

No one said that God is three what I said is that God is three in one, that is, the threeness in oneness. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1

How have you answered the kweshun in Hebrew 1:3, 13?

" . . . when He had Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high . . . But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies your footstool? (Hebrew 1:3, 13).

Daniel elaborated further when he prophesied that:

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garments was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like a fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire. . . I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him?(Daniel 7:9b, 13).

In Daniel 9b we see that the God the Father did sit. In verse 13 we see that Jesus Christ was brought in before the Ancient of days.

And in Hebrews 1:3, 13 we see that Jesus sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high and that angels were not given this privilege which refutes the JW'S position.

Can you explain why we see at least two different Personalities at the throne in heaven?

My question remains unanswered, in the book of revelation and other books, there is only ONE throne not two.

Please try and explain this in words easy to understand, or just humbly tell us you do not know.

Or can 3 people sit on ONE throne ? grin
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2012
^^^ So do you limit yourself to picturing "God" physically sitting and Jesus physically standing on His right?

Or perhaps the statements about the throne and right "hand" side of God and the visions in places like Revelation etc are representative pictures and depictions.

This argument about one or three thrones is really no argument at all.

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2012
^^

Logical deduction .

1. God is 3 but ONE
2. The 3 are 3 distinct persons
3. Each person will need to have a throne and sit on one , since he is a Person
4. If the bible is consistent with one throne all through scripture, then the trinity doctrine suggests that 3 persons which is equal to ONE sites on ONE Throne.

Can you not see how messy the trinity Roman catholic church doctrine starts to get ?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2012
frosbel: ^^

Logical deduction .

1. God is 3 but ONE
2. The 3 are 3 distinct persons
3. Each person will need to have a throne and sit on one , since he is a Person
4. If the bible is consistent with one throne all through scripture, then the trinity doctrine suggests that 3 persons which is equal to ONE sites on ONE Throne.

Of what substance is God the Father made such that He would physically sit on a physical throne?

frosbel: Can you not see how messy the trinity Roman catholic church doctrine starts to get ?

The doctrine of the Trinity is not a "Roman Catholic Church" doctrine! Rather, it is a doctrine of the catholic i.e. the universal church! The doctrine of the Trinity in one form or another or, in other words, the idea of God as Trinity was accepted by Christians long before the inception of the Roman Catholic Church.

See this link that I have referred to a number of times previously: https://www.nairaland.com/497445/trinity-doctrine-invented-council-meeting/2#7181702

or this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_of_the_Church_Fathers

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
Enigma:

Of what substance is God the Father made such that He would physically sit on a physical throne?

The doctrine of the Trinity is not a "Roman Catholic Church" doctrine! Rather, it is a doctrine of the catholic i.e. the universal church! The doctrine of the Trinity in one form or another or, in other words, the idea of God as Trinity was accepted by Christians long before the inception of the Roman Catholic Church.

See this link that I have referred to a number of times previously: https://www.nairaland.com/497445/trinity-doctrine-invented-council-meeting/2#7181702

or this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_of_the_Church_Fathers

cool

I do not want links, let's talk about it here.

Besides the only church fathers I know are the early apostles, otherwise my standard in scripture.

My question largely remains unanswered though, how many thrones do we have in heaven, ONE or THREE, surely the bible says let your answer be yes or no , right ?

anything else is of evil.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
frosbel:

I do not want links, let's talk about it here.

Of course you will not want links ----- but you will not hesitate to copy and post from erm, well, links, when starting a thread and at other times. smiley

So why were you bringing the Roman Catholic Church into it?

All right let us talk about it here and this time don't run away as with the last time.

frosbel: Besides the only church fathers I know are the early apostles, otherwise my standard in scripture.

And both the apostles and scripture confirm that: the Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

frosbel: My question largely remains unanswered though, how many thrones do we have in heaven, ONE or THREE,

Deal with my point about whether there is a physical throne (or three physical thrones if you like) or whether we are talking representative pictures and depictions. wink

frosbel: surely the bible says let your answer be yes or no , right ?

anything else is of evil.

Do you realise that this means you have been doing evil ---- for a loooong time? wink

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^

Is there ONE throne or THREE ?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^ Is there a physical throne at all?

Or are there three physical thrones?

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
frosbel:

My question remains unanswered, in the book of revelation and other books, there is only ONE throne not two.

Please try and explain this in words easy to understand, or just humbly tell us you do not know.

Or can 3 people sit on ONE throne ? grin

The verse here in Daniel says ONE throne. Let's discuss it further if you will.

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garments was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like a fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire . . .(Daniel 7:9b).

We see One throne which God the Father (Ancient of Days) sat on.

If you continue to read until verse 13 you will discover that someone else was brought to the Ancient of Days, who is he? Let us read verse 13 to find out.

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him (Daniel 7: 13).

Who do you think was the Son of man that came with the clouds of heaven that came to the Ancient of days who was sitted on His throne? Remember that I agreed that it is one throne, so you now have no reason to evade this kweshun.

I posit that it was Jesus Christ, the Second Person in trinity that was brought near the Ancient of days sitted on the throne. What saith thou?
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ Is there a physical throne at all?

cool

Okay , I get you point, you don't know.

thanks
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The verse here in Daniel says ONE throne. Let's discuss it further if you will.

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garments was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like a fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire . . .(Daniel 7:9b).

We see One throne which God the Father (Ancient of Days) sat on.

If you continue to read until verse 13 you will discover that someone else was brought to the Ancient of Days, who is he? Let us read verse 13 to find out.

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought Him near before Him (Daniel 7: 13).

Who do you think was the Son of man that came with the clouds of heaven that came to the Ancient of days who was sitted on His throne? Remember that I agreed that it is one throne, so you now have no reason to evade this kweshun.

I posit that it was Jesus Christ, the Second Person in trinity that was brought near the Ancient of days sitted on the throne. What saith thou?

2 Questions :

1. Is there one throne or 3

2. Is the Holy Spirit different to the Spirit of GOD ?

Please answer the question as a Christian would with a straight yes or no.

thanks
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , I get you point, you don't know.

thanks

Okay, I get your point too: you do NOT even know what you are talking about when you speak of "the throne of God". wink

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by truthislight: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ Is there a physical throne at all?

cool

Are u trying to create confusion here or what?

If God did not want human to relate with the issue of throne why was it necessary for him to show it?
If it was important weather it is physical or spiritual why did he not explain it?
U are asking Frosbel that is using what God wrote to draw conclusion as if he is the owner of the bible.

So, you, what throne did stephen see? Physical or spiritual throne?

I fear for you.
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Enigma(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^ Do you believe there is one throne or that there are three thrones? smiley

Is the one throne or are the three thrones physical? wink

cool
Re: We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^

Mate, I asked the question first, stop playing games, I do not answer questions with questions.

If you had asked this simple question, I would have provided a proper response eons ago.

There is ONLY 1 throne throughout scripture.

Let me help you , the one sitting on the throne is our Father became our redeemer , this is a clue.

To show three thrones in heaven is tritheism- the belief in three gods. The idea of three thrones contradicts Scripture, as Revelation 4:2 is clear there is one throne. Also, to say that there is one throne begs the question, who is sitting on the throne?

We see from Scripture that Jesus, our Father and Redeemer, is the one God sitting on the one throne in heaven. There is one throne, and one sitting on the throne- Jesus, the Alpha, Omega, beginning, ending, first, last, who was, is, and is to come, the Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen? / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.