Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69780 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by citiboi(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2011
I calld ds b*tch 2spend a nit wit me & she came arund, on d process of entryn ma compound she stop 2sa hello 2ds dude. B4 i culd knew it, she reqstd ma permision 2colect smetin 4rm d guy afta much cals witout respond. I neva saw her dat nite again. So angry dat i got up as early as 6am sitin n front on my bancony only 2c ds girl /joy/ comin out 4rm d guz house. She saw me & waz so shock, though i cald her d follown da 'f' ma own & said gudbye 2her.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Alexiss(f): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2011
I agree with you!!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 2:45am On Mar 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@ceeplus
If you did all this and then forgave her then why did you waste all that energy in figuring out that she was a h0e?! Since you are mumu then you should have just use the money to buy her recharge card. Nonsense!
undecided undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 22, 2011
she denied me sex on my birthday.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by MrsChima(f): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2011
Some of the shit people say. SMH.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2011
this topic is a very sensitive one and we shud all learn from it.
, MY STORY IS A SAD ONE,
when i was 19yrs in 100L i started datin a girl 17yrs in ss3,i was very faithful to her, after one year, she gav me a shocker of my life dat my elder bros had rapped her wen he visited me in school,wen i confronted my bros(31yrs) he denied,sayin they both agreed to make love.i did nt talk to my bros for 1 year because even if it was my gf who requested for sex,he shudnt hav agreed knowin fully well she was mine.i tried breakin up wit her but i cudnt cos i was deeply in love with her, although she treats me very well but her mum did nt like me because i had no cash then as an undergraduate. furthermore,after four years of our relationship, her mum drove her out of d house and she decided to follow her friends to europe enroute lybia,i was always callin her but trouble started on the way wen their journey suffered some set backs and she decided to start datin a 9ja guy she met in lybia but she kept lyin to me abt it. they all returned bak to 9ja wen thins became unbearable but she did nt come home, instead she followed her new man and got pregnant for him. d guy asked her to abort d pregnancy but she refused and she got d beatin of her life which led to her miscarriage.(i still feel hurtin till today about it) she called me and started beggin me to accept her back into my life but i told her we cud be only be friends.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Babypinkyz(f): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
enamaye:

this topic is a very sensitive one and we shud all learn from it.
, MY STORY IS A SAD ONE,
when i was 19yrs in 100L i started datin a girl 17yrs in ss3,i was very faithful to her, after one year, she gav me a shocker of my life dat my elder bros had rapped her wen he visited me in school,wen i confronted my bros(31yrs) he denied,sayin they both agreed to make love.i did nt talk to my bros for 1 year because even if it was my gf who requested for sex,he shudnt hav agreed knowin fully well she was mine.i tried breakin up wit her but i cudnt cos i was deeply in love with her, although she treats me very well but her mum did nt like me because i had no cash then as an undergraduate. furthermore,after four years of our relationship, her mum drove her out of d house and she decided to follow her friends to europe enroute lybia,i was always callin her but trouble started on the way wen their journey suffered some set backs and she decided to start datin a 9ja guy she met in lybia but she kept lyin to me abt it. they all returned bak to 9ja wen thins became unbearable but she did nt come home, instead she followed her new man and got pregnant for him. d guy asked her to abort d pregnancy but she refused and she got d beatin of her life which led to her miscarriage.(i still feel hurtin till today about it) she called me and started beggin me to accept her back into my life but i told her we cud be only be friends.
I thought u wil be that stupid to accept her back,such a LovePeddler.Nice decision u made
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
He did something bad. angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha!! grin grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
wat waz i talking to you grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
@190
190:

[color=deeppink]Natasha!!  grin  grin  grin
what is it? why did you call my name?  undecided shocked cheesy
[/color]

@op didn't call, text or see me on my bday 
kissed another girl
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
yes Natasha,

GOOD question.  grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha stay off this

Mzdarkskin Knows the very same Natasha im talking about cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Oh. I thought you meant Natalie.  tongue tongue grin

Geez another one 190?  angry angry

Oyinbos are your Kryptonite undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
cool cool
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
angry angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
i-won grin grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by BABE3: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
Breaking-up with me! I wasn't expecting it! LOL, I was depressed for weeks, lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
U - Lost. cool cool
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Natasha2(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
@won night-e fine and good  cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
ROTL @won night-e
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by BABE3: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

@won night-e fine and good  cheesy

I'm stealing that! grin
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
BABE!:

I'm stealing that! grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Natasha2(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
BABE!:

I'm stealing that! grin
huh? in this broad day light shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by BABE3: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Madam TASH!

I'm in CHina. It's 3.02 AM here! tongue
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by BABE3: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^what?!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Natasha2(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2011
madam babe so you are in chin ku grin grin grin grin grin then sorry you cant steal it tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by BABE3: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
Yes, I'm in china! Shangai chilling! smiley

Watch me use that name again and again! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.