Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69796 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by topeorekoy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!11

CGKing:

Why am I posting here? Anyway,

I was with my pretty fiancee, talking about a Nokia phone she wanted me to buy for her,
Wondering why she liked Nokia, (instead of samsung), I picked up her phone and began
going through it to see the features of the software. Only to be rudely awakened by a text
she sent to her "uncle"(yeah right) whom she was always going to see:

"I would have bleeped you in the office just now if not that people were aroiund. But for now, just
manage a kiss"
and she sent him a graphical impression of a kiss.

The worst part is after confronting her, she tries to lie, later admits, she walks out of my life, tells tales about me to everyone, acting as though I
did something wrong. Reverse Pschycology. I loved her so much

its so bad how women behave
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
the worst thin was my gf callin her x's durin one of our quarels and claimin she did it outta faustration, faustration indeed
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by mariaray: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2008
Well my husband sent a mail through my office to Enugu (his parents). I actually sent the mail on his behalf, when the mail could not be delivered by the despatch, it was sent back to my branch. The despatch was walking around asking for the owner of the mail but I did not recognize the name at the time. After a while it occured to me that the handwriting was familiar, he had very lovely writing. I took the mail and opened it. Inside was a letter from my husband to a girl we had met during the christmas and who he has told me was his school mate for years. He described their meeting during christmas, describes the girls adorable body and concluded with a poem. It took a village to settle the matter and till date I do not trust my husband. It was an all time betrayal of trust. Three years down the line he travelled to america and had a full blown affair with the same girl. He is now a pastor and a changedperson but I do not trust him one bit. It is very sad because I want to trust him but I do can't overcome that nightmare.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by JJYOU: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2008
mariaray:

Well my husband sent a mail through my office to Enugu (his parents). I actually sent the mail on his behalf, when the mail could not be delivered by the despatch, it was sent back to my branch. The despatch was walking around asking for the owner of the mail but I did not recognize the name at the time. After a while it occured to me that the handwriting was familiar, he had very lovely writing. I took the mail and opened it. Inside was a letter from my husband to a girl we had met during the christmas and who he has told me was his school mate for years. He described their meeting during christmas, describes the girls adorable body and concluded with a poem. It took a village to settle the matter and till date I do not trust my husband. It was an all time betrayal of trust. Three years down the line he travelled to america and had a full blown affair with the same girl. He is now a pastor and a changedperson but I do not trust him one bit. It is very sad because I want to trust him but I do can't overcome that nightmare.

Eeeyah, thats too bad!! Neways thats life okay . . s**t happens!! You have enough reason not to trust him, but if I were you, I'll make extra effort to trust him. If anything, to make your life a lil bit easier kiss

@ Topic . . . okay what was that he did again ?? Yeah right, he got his ex pregnant cry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by amyliajane(f): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2008
na wao if it was a boyfriend, u could just walk away, but a husband it really hurts.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Emad(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ topic

Let me see,
one exboyfriend of mine was trying to get me back,i had broken off with him because i complained he was too stingy and i cannot stand stingy men, buying me a drink was a problem for him,
he invited me out with a coupla friends in his attempt to woo me back , gullibly i accepted
then we went to teh club and so on, , later on we had a few problems with some of teh guards in the club and then that was when the entrils of teh chameleon where revealed, his friend was shouting at him .

" Eric i gave you all the money to pay for all of us, why dont you give it to the gateman and let us in, what is ur problem, "

So then i discovered that it was not really HIM who was taking me out but HIS friend, because he was too stingy to do so, and then he was behaving as if it was him who was taking me out in order to show me that he was not as stingy as i thought.
My God the realisation of it hit me like a hammer on my head, i almost died. i just left that place and later when he called me,
i told him to go get himself a 16year old who can believe his lies, because i dont date dogs like him.
my God it happened 4 years ago but i still have the sand in my teeth angry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by decash(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
once i caught my gurl friend kissing her male cousin, isn't it funny?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by umbawo(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2009
After dating this idiot of a girl for say for 2 years , i had to leave the country for Msc in the netherland.Came for visit like thrice in my first year of studies just to see her and spoilt her wit money, gifts and calls just to make her comfortable in sch and not to feel bored,
The stupid OLOFOFO call me one faithful day that she had a confession to make . That she slept wit her course mate say 3 times and she feels the guilt so she had to like tell me. WAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING,
It really shock me and kind of affected my studies for a while but i felt i should like give her another chance and told her i had forgiven her but never to see the guy again . I then told a friend to keep an eye on her. Just few weeks, i learnt she was back wit the guy. I quitely called her and told her it was over and then refused to come back after my studies.
Doing great hia.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Gabry(f): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2009
We were dating for three months untill one day I found out that he was a gangster all along. sad

but thank God now he is clean and Im proud of him but what scares me is that his friends blamed me for his change. sad
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by topup: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2009
This is a VERY good topic.

The worst thing??

- Tell me he's in love with me, then tell me 3 days later that 'we're nothing but friends'.

I'm not looking for any evidence whether he cheated or not, BUT he was very very sexually frustrated is my guess. Then later he confessed to my closest friend that he was a compulsive cheater.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Druss(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hiding information from me ,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Druss(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
hey hey - this is not a thread to judge anyone. Someone opened the thread and asked for contribution. You can call him or her out on another thread. However advice refraining from it or people will be reluctant to post here!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dejiariyo: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
sucked my dick, that got me scared
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Kozzie(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2009
My bfrien nw ex Cald me a liar,cheat & worse stil ugly.made me fil stupid & didnt fil gud atal cuz then i wz batlin wif low self esteem
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by maray(f): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by captian: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2009
she told me that since i have been having sex with her she no longer enjoy sex with other man

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by iwefactria: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
i met this white girl online (tagged.com) and really she was in love and for me not that i really love her but just needed a change of environment so i booked for my hotel and flight while inside the plane i was so afraid what if the girl didnt show up but thank God she was at the airport to receive me.So after 2days i was meant to see the mother and the granny.guess wht happened,the granny was liking me to a monkey jumping from one tree to another (because i am a black) i felt so bad i have to change my flight i rush back to my base.I forgot everything about the girl afterall all was just to pass time ahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Dreammaker(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2009
9ja girls r smthin else! My girl (ex) wanted me 2 start yahoo yahoo just so i could give her more money. Used all my savings while i was serving 2 buy her a nokia E71 amongst odas, just so she cud compete wit her friends. Her younger sis was ffing a yahoo guy & believe me, they were wreckin him. So she wantd me 2join him so we cud av a family business. Ibo girls sha! I gave her a red card finally; wen i found out she's been sleepin around 4 money. 3yrs gone down d drain & i'm now lonely & heartbroken!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 190: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
@dreammaker
sorry o brother
take hart, i pity u
u took d wish decison
pls save a fellow brother,tell d other guy 2 use his head not his d.ick

@post,
well my gf lied that she was goin 2 see
a friend of hers @ d hospital and from there
diverted 2 see her ex who was also workin there
alon in his office,i called her up and she lied she had left d hospital
and was wit a friend of hers,i called that 1 up and she denied seein
her for more dan a month, my gf later knew she was caught and confessed
seein her ex and pleaded 4 more dan 1week b4 i accepted her bak
dat was april last year
d tin is stil in my mind!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:40am On Mar 13, 2010
THIS THREAD IS AWESOME!

(deserves to be ressurected!)
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by slap1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ain't got a girl!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
Yeah but an account of the worst thing an ex has ever done to you would suffice too.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Shanice111: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2010
My boyfriend broke up with me after a fight! Well I called my ex for a shoulder 2 cry on he came and we made love over and over again more like sex anyways it was so hot that we stayed in for 2days having sex and eating! Well my bf was depressed and called me after 2days to apologise that we should get back 2geda. Well I still loved him but allowed him beg for 2weeks but in the meantime I slept with my ex a million times all through the 2weeks since I knew I was going back it was awesome. He took me shopping in Paris and we made love like crazy. Well I got back to my bf and acted like I was depressed too. I love the dude and we are happy 2geda but boy those 2 weeks will never be forgotten!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by drsly: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
You can hook up with the following people for friendship, dating, hanging out, chatting e.t.c.
Based on what they tell you.
1. Gureje Isaac Babatunde, 20, male, Kano, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
2. Uzezi Blessing Emmanuel, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
3. Rose Mary, female, 22, Ilorin, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
4. Feyisayo Babs, female, 21, Ilorin, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
5. Susan Patrick, female, 21, Benin City, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
6. Joy Macanthony, 22, Female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
7. Mariam Bisola Shomade, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
8. Yvonne Ambrose, 22, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
9. Olayemi Braimoh, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
10. Sandra Ocholi, 24, female, Delta, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
11. Stephinie Olodi, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
12. Lolita Achums, 24, female, Ibadan, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com

NB: you must be 18 years or above to do this.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by luvbooks(f): 3:56am On Mar 15, 2010
drsly:

You can hook up with the following people for friendship, dating, hanging out, chatting e.t.c.
Based on what they tell you.
1. Gureje Isaac Babatunde, 20, male, Kano, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
2. Uzezi Blessing Emmanuel, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
3. Rose Mary, female, 22, Ilorin, phone number: check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
4. Feyisayo Babs, female, 21, Ilorin, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
5. Susan Patrick, female, 21, Benin City, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
6. Joy Macanthony, 22, Female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
7. Mariam Bisola Shomade, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
8. Yvonne Ambrose, 22, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
9. Olayemi Braimoh, 22, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
10. Sandra Ocholi, 24, female, Delta, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
11. Stephinie Olodi, 21, female, Lagos, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com
12. Lolita Achums, 24, female, Ibadan, phone number: : check it on www.withdrsly..com or www.99quotesandjokes..com

NB: you must be 18 years or above to do this.

U again . . . Stop this rubbish now and create ur own thread, you slowpoke!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by benz190: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^

Laff wan kill me die~
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by wudd: 7:45am On May 08, 2010
ex gf asked me to borrow her some money that she would pay back n ended up writing the debt off, i borrowed money from her n she hacked me till i payed the last kobo saying she worked for it. me i plucked mine from tree abi?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bayor48(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2010
She dump me becos i could not meet up with her financial needs despite what i did 4 her and her sibblings.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by cantell(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2010
bayor48:

She dump me becos i could not meet up with her financial needs despite what i did 4 her and her sibblings.
Eww! So sad!
Why u com poor na?
***gives him 24 lashes 4 being poor***
Sorry! No cry! E go better
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sashaa(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.