Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69747 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by denony(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ sweet T, she always tell me she can't do without me.
that she was only joking.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by SweetT1: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2007
@denony

What else do you want her to say, most women will say that when their action ain't saying nothing for them. Live and learn and by the time you date 2 or more girls, you will come to realize that it's just a revolving door. Most women of nowadays got a mind full of games.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogbolu64: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2007
stunatic: == You talk as if your head is right in your mouth! Please learn to open your mouth in the public opinion! Freedom of speach means more than your view it. Case you are a graduate, please go back an redo your use of English and go back home to learn manners. Alright; BE SERIOUS.

good guys/ladies: keep the good work on.

C
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by nafsquare: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
d day he promise 2 be my life patner without been sure what d future will b like.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by skipo87(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2007
she went to a club without me and still told me about it
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by DisGuy: 4:54am On Dec 13, 2007
skipo87:

she went to a club without me and still told me about it
so undecided
you want her to hold your hands wherever she is going? abi u wan turn handbag?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2007
ogrebuga:

@ denony,
Are you sure the guy is your friend? If he is, no worries, he'll let you know if your girl is seriously making advances on him, abi why would she do so in your front if she was serious? And you reaaaally should start your own thread,

@Sweet T n Sexxxy,
you guys can continue your fight oh, i was actually enjoying it, being civil is less interesting cheesy, i mean i typed this madly long reply (jobless busybody, yea i know) , and y'all had sent like a gazillion msgs back n forth, and after the 'sex dominance' argument ended, u just shut up. Please fel free to continue.

smileywe weren't fighting ,we were just having an adult conversation, someone called it Indecency.@Bigboyslim,have u actually watched Indecency before?or u just heard about it from ur mates?cos if this conversation is Indecency to u,hmmmmm,just take it easy,

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by sexxxxy(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2007
nafsquare:

d day he promise 2 be my life patner without been sure what d future will b like.

and thats the worst thing he's done to u, ?this nairalanders sef,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pain(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2007
What Is Happening? Bring On Some More Gist embarassed I Want More cry cry
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Pain
Are u sure u will love more gist as it comes u way?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by itakiri(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2007
Tanx 4 dis discusion,my boyfriend has neva done anythin worst 2 me and i don't pray 2 experience such cos i don't think i can stand it.Wen we encounter a little misunderstandin we know how 2 resolve it.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by oziomatv(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2007
my girlfriend now ex called me from work to tell me that she had an accident, on reaching there I found that a boy is sitting at the bed bisides her caresing her hands using some romantic words that makes the flower I was holding to die un the sport.
 She raise up and say hi, john meet james, james meet john.
I followed the door to my car.
 That was my last blackgirlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by oziomatv(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ itakiri
Babe you need to have one to get an expirience it's not all that bad but it's one of those things
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2007
itakiri:

Tanx 4 this discusion,my boyfriend has never done anythin worst 2 me and i don't pray 2 experience such because i don't think i can stand it.Wen we encounter a little misunderstandin we know how 2 resolve it.

How long is ur relationship
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by engee2(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2007
de day i went thru ma boyfriends labtop and  saw de sex sections of videos ma boyfriend did with his many chics( differently)

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by deedami(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2007
wat he a IndecentStar or sumthn?? lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Uzzyan: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
deedami:

what he a IndecentStar or sumthn?? lol

peple do it maybe see doesnt knoow her guy so well, lol
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yse(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hw many guys hv experienced this b4.U r babe claimin she has a very close frend and he is a guy.And they r just frends.Bt d truth is d guy is sexing her on a constant.Im sure many of U guys knw wot Im talkin bout.

Well guess wot.I'M ALWAYS UR GIRLS BEST FREND.IM IN CHUCKIN HER!!!!!!!!
IM D GUY, True story.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bitrhyme(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2007
next time u gurls should just think of something more reasonable to discuss cos its a shameful for u kids to just log on and start talking rubish
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ibrahiem(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
Well guess wot.I'M ALWAYS UR GIRLS BEST FREND.IM IN CHUCKIN HER!!!!!!!!
IM D GUY, True story.
[quote][/quote]

while u were busy chucking them,someone has just impregnanted ur's.u need to see da hammering,da 69 sh*t,da 4-40 and da D          O              GGY red hot oven stuff. grin

NEED TO CONTINUE REVEALING TO U DA SH*T NOT.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by yse(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Ibrahiem

Nobdy can b chuckin ma gel.Guess Y.
I dont hv any!!!Bt Im sooooooo many girls best frend.Im sure urs included.
So Im chuckin her
Hahahahaaaaaaaaahhhh
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by dernearla(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2007
Well as for me my ex boyfrind whom i just started datin this year june forgot my birthday, his birthday, and he has stopped calling, infact he is a dummy to the core. i am single and searching oh

How can i get in touch with you cos i am also searching after being disappointed by my suppossed girl friend
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by jtkoko9(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2007
wut?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by ogrebuga(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ sexxxy,
SEEN. Don't mind bigboy, he's prob. the kind of person that has a kama sutra Phd, hypocrite.

@Jtkoko,
So is she still with him, and what did you do? As in after he told u,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by brothlover: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2007
all of una don mad, ohhhhhhhh grin
una no get job?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Damoche10: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2007
My ex girlfriend left home for her office and never came home. I checked at her house to see if I'll see her that night only to call me around 3am that she slept over at her friends house. Unluckingly for her I called back the same number that called me and a man with deep voice spoke to me. I asked if she was around that I am the kid brother. Then from the other end the guy said honey your younger brother wants to talk to her that they have more to do. CAN You BEAT THAT? What more? Bangging?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Lady2(f): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2007
"When she told me after 5 years of courtship that it is not all relationships that end up in marriage. The following weekend she got married."

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

That was just wrong.

Ok my turn,

I had a boyfriend who was sleeping with my friend, what I didn't understand is that he introduced me to the girl and was so adamant that I become friends with her,
anyway, the girl's excuse was that she didn't know we were together and to her they were both together,
but ofcourse it doesn't add up because I used to get ready at her house to go out on a date with him,
so I asked her why she would let her boyfriend take me out on a date.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bosatech: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2007
She told me to go fix myself up. Get another girl.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by odada(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2007
She lied to me about a friend of hers that I have warned her about seeing(a guy),to the extent that she changed his contact name on her mobile phone to a gurls name so i wouldnt get suspicious when the guy sends her text messsages or calls?that was the first time she would lie to me in 3 years!I felt so bad sad sad,though she doesnt keep in touch with the dude again cause I had to tighten my game cool---I still feel hurt by the incidence. Now we are hey okay and doing pretty well. cheesy cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by aomom(m): 2:14am On Dec 14, 2007
a nice thread keep da gist rollin. 2 bad i dont av a gal of my own. Bt d main point is dat any gal dat tries playin me wil regret it.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Pain(m): 3:13am On Dec 14, 2007
I Love Bad Girls. When Theres No One There For Them. Im There. You can Call Me The "Good Guy" cheesy
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by uyai(f): 3:16am On Dec 14, 2007
After weeks of telling me he's busy, i went to my bf house (now ex) only to see his ex. he begged for a minute then asked ME to give him sometime to sort himself out. i was devasted.

fast forward. he called last week, i told him i'm engaged, he thought i was joking!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.