Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (69794 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 05, 2008
Bridget007, get a grip of yourself. Are you ok. Why in Gods name would you hang on to a man who has no love for you. He only wants you because he sees green card, as soon as that comes through he will dump you. It is not Going to work because he is doing nothing and you are the only one who wants the relationship. He uses you, abuses you, humilates you and disrespects you. girl, what else do you need. plus he is a financial drain on you. Damn girl, kick his arse out, let them deport the stupid, selfish bastard. He has used and abused so many women and they are all stupid.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by gentledove(f): 3:43pm On May 05, 2008
i opened this email address and sent him a mail. he was always complaining of being busy to chat so i dont disturb him. but to my greatest surprise, he kept chatting with this imaginary babe and i became perplexed. i went as far as asking him if he has a girlfriend and he said no.

when i could not take it again, i voiced out to him that i was the one that opened that email address and all he could do was apologise. men and their funny ways. shocked
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by bridget007(f): 5:04pm On May 05, 2008
Aisha, you are absolutely right, I'm just a hopeful fool, I live not too far away from you. I bet you probably know of him lol!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tonyIssey(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2008
whao i luv this topic. HMMM let me say it was the day her school boyfriend came to visit her in Lagos, and i took them clubbing and she xcused herself to go and change her shoes and her friend followed her cos i was so lazy to walk to my car, and they smooched and kissed in my car damn it
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2008
ALL THAT I HAVE SEEN POSTED HERE IS ALL ABOUT SEX, STRANGE UNCLES, AND EX-BF'S. U NEED TO HEAR MINE. I ONCE DATED THIS IGBO CHICK. I DID NOT EVEN SLEEP WITH HER FOR ONE DAY. THIS WAS BECAUSE SHE SAID THAT SHE HATES GUYS AFTER SHE SLEEPS WITH THEM. ME NA I BE MUGU. I DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS GIVING IT TO OTHER GUYS LIKE RECHARGE CARDS. I BROKE UP WITH HER. THEN SHE NOW WANTED ME TO ENTER THAT CANAL. ME I DEY CRASE, I KISS WINCH, OR ROMANCE CRASE, I JUST TOOK A FEW MWWAHHHS AND GOT OUTA THERE. SHE DEY CRASE.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by omoovie(f): 7:39pm On May 12, 2008
I've endured some shady things but that's for me to know. Friend of mine from Senegal was with this Naija girl back and forth, back and forth yl he was in the states and she was back home. They had met earlier b4 he came to the states. He went home for a month to set up wedding. His whole family loved her and everything when she flew to Senegal. 1 wk 2 wedding Folashade told my friend to give her money so she can go and bring her mum and her 3 siblings. She went and never came back. He was in a frenzy thinking that Naija airways killed d babe or sumtin! He travelled all the way back to her house Naija in only for peeps to tell him nobody has been living in the house for 5 years, they don't know any Folashade and he has no way to get back the N650,000 he gave her to bring everybody and sew asuebi!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by omoovie(f): 9:17pm On May 12, 2008
Went back and read of some more replies.

I must report myself to the whole nairalanders: worst thing I did to my ex before we broke up:

1. beat her up
2. took her atm and withdrew all the notes in it and spent nights sleeping from one hotel to another so as to deplete such funds.
3. Left her broke and travelled for x-mas to my base in K - town

Please don't crucify me I only did those things to hurt her feelings and make her pay for every goddam dime I spent on her in our three and half years relationship.

@ d guy who posted this: Your own is coming! Do you have sisters? Mother? Aunties? How can you beat a girl because of money you've spent. All women should walk run away from you without looking back. I hope she survives you!

@ bridget 007

U dey craze? Wetin you still dey do with that demon possessed individual kukuma carry belle born pikin? What he did to you yl u were pregnant wasn't enough? Is it until he hurts one of your children that your eyes will open? I don't understand women that stay with men that beat dem. God help my husband if he beat me or unnecessarily hurt my children___somebody go die that day!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by adeboo(f): 10:04pm On May 12, 2008
Well, i had a guy that i dated once.
I really liked this guy and we clicked straight away- i truly liked this brother and he had always acted strange (no house phone, wouldnt speak at certain times, his fone never had reception at certain times) but i didnt seem to mind cause i really liked him.

He went to nija for a few days and when he returned, i didnt hear from him again.
Thats how the whole story ended o.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Rebellious(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2008
My ex got really drunk at a party and as I drove him back home. He threw up in my car. And it wasn't the small one but the huge seemingly endless one. That was the grossest thing ever. Made him wash my car though.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by hotpikin(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2008
Well, my ex of about a year(we were on and off tho') had a wife-to-be I obviously didn't know about, I actually found out online, Internet is a b****, mehn!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by vicade(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2008
She denied me sex on a cold cold night when it was raining with all the thuderstoms and lightning and the weather was so cold, she had aroused me with fore play ad all that only for her to tell me that she is not in the mood anymore -it was actually her way of punishing me for a Bleep up i did earlier in the day as i later found out

It was the longest night ever. I have never begged for it so much all my life but she refused bluntly and i enventually slept alone in the sitting room.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tempestous: 10:43pm On May 12, 2008
story story
story
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Finecat(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2008
@rebellious

This new one no go make it pass you car door. I predict. it's like a blind date gone wrong. wait and see.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by 9jaboi1(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2008
seized ma car key 4 1 week,
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Emary(f): 5:04am On May 14, 2008
He cheated on me with this banker lady for almost a year.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2008
Beat dis: A friend of mine arranged a surprise birthday for his g/f @ her house, only to meet another dude seriously in the act with d girl.
The funny part was my guy planned to propose with a pinky diamond ring on d day.
No need to tell you guys what happened afterwards.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by morayosola: 2:45pm On May 14, 2008
I must report myself to the whole nairalanders: worst thing I did to my ex before we broke up:

1. beat her up
2. took her atm and withdrew all the notes in it and spent nights sleeping from one hotel to another so as to deplete such funds.
3. Left her broke and travelled for x-mas to my base in K - town

Please don't crucify me I only did those things to hurt her feelings and make her pay for every goddam dime I spent on her in our three and half years relationship.

I was enjoying this thread until i saw this post and i became utterly disgusted. I cant believe that you proudly posted this. In this day and age you beat up a woman, cleared her account and shamelessly report yourself to nairalanders. Is it that your babe never spent anything or made any sacrifice while you guys dated since you said that you did all that to make her pay for the few kobo you spent on her. How, i pray my brother is she suppose to reclaim all her own sacrifices. I bet if you were the one that walked in on your woman and ur friend in a compromising situation like it happened to one of our fellow nairalanders, you would have just shot both of them. I wish i could see ur ex and tell her to thank God its over between you guys cos she might not leave with her life if she stays longer with you. I think you are very vindictive and should be avoided like a plague.

bridget007
Please is this a complex thing or is it that your guy has so brainwashed your brain into making you think that you cant live or achieve anything outside him. Why would we women open our eyes, see ants coming and still keep it open. Isnt it obvious to you that nothing good can come out of the relationship. Dont you have folks or friends that can advise you. You had kids by someone before , now you are in an abusive relationship and you are confused about marrying him, i think you have a very low esteem and you need counselling, above all you need God.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by damola1: 2:51pm On May 14, 2008
@ morayosola.

Do you have your own tory to post?,

not really feelin the advise at all, simply post your own experience pls
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by OgaMadam(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2008
I couldnt even say it on here.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Rebellious(f): 8:47pm On May 16, 2008
Finecat:

@rebellious

This new one no go make it pass you car door. I predict. it's like a blind date gone wrong. wait and see.

Seriously, get off Stephen. Why do you hate him so much?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by StephenP(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2008
Rebellious:

Seriously, get off Stephen. Why do you hate him so much?

[size=13pt]Girl, I wish I knew why also. But don't sweat it, he's just hating that's all.[/size]
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 16, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by StephenP(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[size=13pt]hmm?[/size]
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2008
hmm?
hmmmmmmmm nothing cool
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Rebellious(f): 9:21pm On May 16, 2008
what are we hmmming about?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by Trendiest(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2008
where do i start from

but am still wit him, huh,is it cos he said he was sorry or that he dosent wanna loose mi?
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by tulk2mi: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
i was just playing with my x fone when i accidentally stumble on some nasty sms btw her and somebody i percieved to b her gf. I began to wonder if she was a lesbian so i decided to investigate only to kul her gf and a big baritone voice was saying hello. Of course she denied n said it was her gf until i told her her i kul her gf, d look on her face was worth 1 million dollars grin grin until defense turn 2 attack with " WTF were u doin with ma fone anyway" angry. we didnt break up cos of dat it was 4 other reason.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by gabelogan(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
WORST THING MY GF EVER DID, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
STARTED DATING HER WHEN I WAS IN MY THIRD YEAR AND WE WENT UNTIL THE FINAL YEAR, AND BEYOND. WHILE WE WERE WRITING OUR DISSERTATION, I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PARENTS WHICH LED TO CASH SHORTAGE AND SHE WAS AWARE, THATS WHEN SHE CHOSE TO ASK FOR "CHEESE" TO DO HER DISSERTATION. SHE LIED THAT SHE WAS GOIN HOME TO COLLECT THE CASH FROM HER PARENTS. THE DAY BEFORE SHE LEFT, SHE CAME OVER AND IN A FUTILE BID TO TRY AND PACIFY ME COS SHE KNEW I WAS SMELLING A RAT, SHE GIVE ME CHOP WELL-WELL. AFTER THE ADULTERY SESSION SHE FELL ASLEEP AND I WENT THRU HER BAG TO CHECK HER FONE. THE FONE WAS UNUSUALLY OFF, I PUT IT ON AND IMMEDIATELY, A TXT MESSAGE CAME IN. THE GUY SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO SEE IN ABUJA SENT THE MESSAGE REASSURING HER THAT HE IS STILL EXPECTING HER AND THAT THE "CHEESE" IS STILL WAITING FOR HER.
SHOWED HER THE TXT AND SHE WAS DUMBFOUNDED. SHE EVENTUALLY WENT AND CAME BACK, AND AFTER A WHILE, SHE CONFESSED THAT THE GUY DIDNT GIVE HER A DIME BUT SHE DID SHE DIDNT SLEEP WITH HIM (YEAH WE BELIEVE U, AFTER SPENDING A WEEKEND AT HIS PLACE).
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by iykedee: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2008
The worst thing she ever did was making me know her, how I regret that day!!!!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by carnal: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2008
guys guys i must say this is one of best thread i hv read here, i must confess that neva in my life will i believe or imagine that guys out there go thru such things in a relationship though i hv heard alot b4 now but definately this is an eye opener, i hv neva in my life had a reason to experience any of such thou maybe i was just "lucky" maybe but i think with destiny i hv often dated the "right" people for all your contributions, i personally want to say "thank you" for sharing your experiences that am sure will go a long way to "teach" many of us here something.
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by badabeat: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2008
Funny posts indeed.
Post amended!
Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? by CGKing(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2008
Why am I posting here? Anyway,

I was with my pretty fiancee, talking about a Nokia phone she wanted me to buy for her,
Wondering why she liked Nokia, (instead of samsung), I picked up her phone and began
going through it to see the features of the software. Only to be rudely awakened by a text
she sent to her "uncle"(yeah right) whom she was always going to see:

"I would have bleeped you in the office just now if not that people were aroiund. But for now, just
manage a kiss"
and she sent him a graphical impression of a kiss.

The worst part is after confronting her, she tries to lie, later admits, she walks out of my life, tells tales about me to everyone, acting as though I
did something wrong. Reverse Pschycology. I loved her so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.