Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100401 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by mailmalc(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2008
ha undecided undecided so u dont trust me. Check ur YIM for our convo. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2008
mailmalc:

ha undecided undecided so u don't trust me. Check your YIM for our convo. tongue
hmmm!! am being watched aren't i? you work for EFCC? is buzzgonzz EFCC employee? ok, let me get online sha. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 10, 2008
@mailmalc
ROTFLMFAO. . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buzzgonz(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2008
Mailmalc - Thanks for telling me,Goodnite  cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2008
buzzgonz:

Mailmalc - Thanks for telling me,Goodnite cool
eh en? so now we both know each other, wetin now? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buzzgonz(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2008
Tomorrow we go yarn sleep dey catch me!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2008
buzzgonz:

Tomorrow we go yarn sleep dey catch me!
yarn ko yearn ni. . .omo go and sleep. niceuzor, abeg, carry and go for your own matter. . buhbye!! am out!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by mailmalc(m): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2008
buzzgonz:

Mailmalc - Thanks for telling me,Goodnite cool

heY ! wat did i tel u? lol anyhw sha gud night. Morenike gud night too
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 2bad(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2008
a girl who allows a guy to sweat his arse out before accepting him to her life should be made to sweat her arse out too after getting into the relationship.
i hope everyone gets it.
why should a girl kill a guy because she is trying him out, i think girls taste a little bit of thewhole wahala too and the best way a guy can do that is after gaining his authority.
so girls dont stress us when we are after you. cool smiley cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chrisoml(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2008
2bad:

a girl who allows a guy to sweat his arse out before accepting him to her life should be made to sweat her arse out too after getting into the relationship.
i hope everyone gets it.
why should a girl kill a guy because she is trying him out, i think girls taste a little bit of thewhole wahala too and the best way a guy can do that is after gaining his authority.
so girls don't stress us when we are after you. cool smiley cool

guy thanks alot 4 bringin back our attention 2 d real issue here once again.
since @D-reloaded, @4Him, @Nwando, @vampire, @morenike09 came on board this thread everything just turned up side down always making d forum luk like a way zone.
pls lets aways take things easy oooo.
mind u am not mr. don't rock d boat, but loves when peace reigns
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Emad(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2008
i think it is all about the challenge and the quest to conquer something new
once she is conquered he looses interest especially when he feels she loves him
Take my advice girls NEVER tell a boy you love him, let him just guess that you might
by what you do . because once he gets comfortable he stops chasing, and then the hunted becomes the hunter

this has not yet worked for me but i am sure it is the right recipe grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by scofield(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2008
sometimes playing hard to get does not work.you make a guy wait for so long then you say yes.its like a game when he eventually gets you to say yes, he now gets bored and seek other girls.why not let everything flow than stressing the guy playing hard to get.at least you both would develop an understanding of yourselves.he would not look at you as a challenge.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by coopedro(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2008
Emad:

i think it is all about the challenge and the quest to conquer something new
once she is conquered he looses interest especially when he feels she loves him
Take my advice girls NEVER tell a boy you love him, let him just guess that you might
by what you do . because once he gets comfortable he stops chasing, and then the hunted becomes the hunter

this has not yet worked for me but i am sure it is the right recipe grin

Efuah since it hasn't work for u then hw sure are u?

Pls dont discourage others from doing wat they ought to do.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by kalmebad(f): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2008
@vkt3344

TNks 4 ur comment and observation, cant say much
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by hakeen: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2008
what of the babe? we are all pretending as if it takes 1 to tango.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by tome1: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
i guess when guys realise that you truly love them they tend to relax and expect you to take all the shits they put across to you all in the name of love.
my advice is that it si always good to hold a last joker.dont give them all cos if you do they ll be too relaxed wink
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by larryolus(f): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2008
larryolus
well, no one can reallt tell why, 'cos it baffles me too.
Hardly can u see 10% out of 100% relationships dat does not come dat way.
Is only by God's grace dat few of such 10% are able to sustain the relationship.
Anyway my own advice is dat we should place our commitment in GOD's hands.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by hakeen: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
mailmalc:

heY ! what did i tel u? lol anyhw sha good night. Morenike good night too
[/quot

true true very true
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by osegwu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
Man is a conquerer by nature. Conquer one keep aside for the raining day and go

on up to conquer yet another and the game goes on and on until he himself is conquered for good.

It's no big deal. When you are chasing you chase after the body for that is all you see and you are

interested. When you conquer you are after the mind which include the character, when this is negative,

you become disappointed for the waste of time and effort, FINANCIAL? is something else. Because you are a gentleman

you don't just say go, you use diplomacy and allow the bunch of disappointment to go figure the rest out herself.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by clintonty(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
smiley smiley smiley You've all made senses and said it all, ladies should study the virtuous woman in the book of proverbs (Bible) and see that a man alone should not be left to do everything while the lady sit and watch things. When a lady does not have it in mind to make impact in the life of his man, all she wants is bring but no take, Mr Biggs all the time (she cannot even cook), if pleasures and delicacies only are found in the foundation and day-to-day building of your relationship, very soon, not even the guy alone, you'll both be tired. Well, only a virtuous woman can continue to win the heart of her fiance even after length of time.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by PLC1: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
Destroy this temple and it will be rebuilt in 3 days. tongue I bring peace! cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by mekk(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2008
, Some of these chicks are just piece of shit if u ask me.I don't mean any offence guys believe me.they contribute to a large extend when a guy starts acting kind of wacky.
Now a girl deceives that she is a virgin and at the end of the day u discovers otherwise.and then she rephrase it,that she just had it once.be the judge, how the hell do u want him to still be in that bleeped relationship?, these gals are their own undoing in truth.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by PLC1: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
mekk:

, Some of these chicks are just piece of shit if u ask me.I don't mean any offence guys believe me.they contribute to a large extend when a guy starts acting kind of wacky.
Now a girl deceives that she is a virgin and at the end of the day u discovers otherwise.and then she rephrase it,that she just had it once.be the judge, how the hell do u want him to still be in that bleeped relationship?, these gals are their own undoing in truth.

This is happening to me presently - the new girl claiming to be virgin but she won't allow me to quit the relationship. Still claiming virgin and is getting to 2 months now and nothing for PL+C. sad I'm tired and want to dump the ass for others who are really interested. cheesy She also claim of not trusting me – whether I dey for hit and run. I'm free to do every other thing but the down is no go area, but If I discover that she is fake, PL+C will dump the silly ass.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by iniekem(f): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2008
dats the mystery of human relationships, its an unending cycle with the guy positioned to be on top, its nature
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by G17: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2008
that's the mystery of human relationships,, its an unending cycle with the guy positioned to be on top,, its nature
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Emad(f): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2008
G17:

with the guy positioned to be on top,, its nature

Bull shit , for me it is 50-50 or else i am out angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by popin5(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2008
what i will suggest to check such challenges, is that both parties should check for compatibility btw them.
when u dont flow, its gonna be a hectic task for both to measure up to each others expectations(several miles away from your fantasies). should have some things in common cos love alone cannot continue to sustain and nurtue a relationship(have important and interesting things to talk about).
both parties should be potential Isaac Newton in discovering their partner's areas of interest and should try and be flexible to an extend so that when together u enjoy one anothers company that you would begin to dislike the fact that you would have to go, you would desire more contacts and will miss each other so much. this will motivate the calls and wonderful concepts for expression in SMS that u wouldnt want to delete them from your phone.
this is not the ultimate solution, remember is just a suggestion
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2008
guy thanks alot 4 bringin back our attention to the real issue here once again.
since @D-reloaded, @4Him, @Nwando, @vampire, @morenike09 came on board this thread everything just turned up side down always making d forum luk like a way zone.
please lets aways take things easy oooo.
mind u am not mr. don't rock d boat, but loves when peace reigns

Hmm chisolm , take ya time O cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Elgaxton(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
selfishness from both sides finito! especially from the babes smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2008
selfishness from both sides finito! especially from the GUYS smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by adeboo(f): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
Cause its just human nature to give up on chasing something when u have it in ur possession.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by cyclopxdan(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2008
Ehmmm, its always like when yu are chasing them, they frant and do all sort of things, that alone is enough to forget them after 5mths or less

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.