Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100483 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by outlaws(m): 4:28am On Mar 08, 2008
cool

What's up poster? The answer to your question is easy. Here is the list of why
1]He found another lady, he found some one who is worth dollars not kobo
2] That’s it, there is only one reason.
When he was working hard for kobo, he didn’t realize that dollar existed. Once he found it, he wondered why he even wanted kobo
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by TheSly: 4:39am On Mar 08, 2008
That's why "hard to get" is really stupid.
[center] cool cool cool[/center]

Believe me, he would loose interest in you; if you love someone, express yourself to him or her; hiding your feelings would only make things worse.
And they wont notice this. . . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by gidig(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2008
The Greeks had three different words for love. One is the sensual love, another the sibling love and the third is the God kind of love. The man staying committed and still doing the things he used to do will depend on the the third kind that goes beyond your looks and stats. Some day after the chasing, the breasts will sag and the skin wont be all that firm anymore. It is then that the other kinds of love sustain the relatiionship.

All of us must assess our basis for relationship and see that it does go beyond the number of calls and cakes. They are good but the truly dsiscerning woman (not girls) will look for character in the man. He may not call you 20 times in a day but he holds you dear in his heart. But then, these days people are not raised that way anymore. I have a har time telling my pretty female friends who are all into cakes, chocolates and cinemas without looking at the guys character that this 'soon shall pass' and you will be history. Prettier girls will be born and they will take over from you if the basis of your relationship is all the call and attention youwant to get.

Ladies. Take care of yourself. get a career going. take interest in the things your man is into (why are you hanging out with him in the first place?) Men never mistreat anyone they respect! My closest femal friend is married and her husband treats her like a queen after two kids. And he is a good looking man! She is good at her job. watches her weight and takes care of herself. She has great self esteem and does not nag.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Psoul(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2008
WOMEN please wake up, wot do u think we guys are. Dolls or wot. We need that same affection u people clamour for.I call ma girls 4 to 6 times daily spending upt to 5 to 10mins per call, send her romantic txts, only 4 her to sit d other side and enjoy it.She will complain bitterly any day i did not call her atleast up to 3times. She will accuse me of having another girl in ma house. Tomorrow if i start withdrawing, u will start asking me WHY, because me i no wan to be pampered abi? Babes giv us wot u want us give to u, and sometimes try give us some break. Dont try to suffocate us wt much been around us. We love u all.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by yewaman1(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2008
people there is no hard and fast rule to relationships, particularly when it is one sided,
you need to do a rethink, when the guy does most of the calling.

take for example a guy sends his girl friend credit, thinking she will call him and gist,
and she does not call or even acknowledge the credit, and she starats flshing him, that
dose not make sense to me, 'this is my own view' may God help us all to know
the right thing to do. AMEN
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ashokeze(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2008
Well i think most of the time it's the girls that cause it basically, not Cos i'm a guy but if you find out for yourself you'll get to know dat maybe she becomes fat, stops taking care of herself, she starts nagging and complaining too much.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by nikekenny(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2008
I will advice you lady on something, dont quickly give in to sex to your guy, this may actually make him loose interest and stop all the calling, I wont lie it took my girl time b4 she give me , u knw, and this make it more interesting, some guys if you giv in quickly to them they think u are cheap! so they stop all the calling and look for adventure somewhere else
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by africanboy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2008
how many people continued looking for something after they found it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by assland: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
Methinks,a woman is the burning fire of her relationship.if she no fun to be with,boring and not reciprocative in the love gesture the guy showers on her.hell no,it ain't gonna work
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by PERVERT9: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
assland:

Methinks,a woman is the burning fire of her relationship.if she no fun to be with,boring and not reciprocative in the love gesture the guy showers on her.hell no,it ain't going to work
thats my girl talking give it up to my ass assland
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by habumaks(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
A friend once confided into me that no matter how attracted a girl is to him after he had sex wit her everything will just fade away. I was like "are you serious?" And i think there might be some guys out there who actually have that same problem. How can u say no matter how u fancy a girl she disgusts you after sex (even if she is clean and good at it?). I told him he will need good counsellor before he settles down wit a woman.

@poster
Seriously it is a natural thing. Sometimes u have to borrow some character (which is not yours) before u get a girl and by the time u decide to fall back to your natural self (after getting her which was the sole aim) then she will say u have changed.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by kembaby: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2008
@poster

a guy wld loose interest if he sees that you are not genuine with ur hard to get attitude, why play hard to get when u know u really want the guy? the fact that u give in to a chase early desnt mean u r cheap, it is the way u carry and reciprocate to the guy that really matters, we women must learn to protect our pride and dignity and also to respect ourselves but at the same time respect the fact that someone appreciates u and wld want to have something to do with u.

a man would loose interest in the relationship whether u come cheap or hard to him if we women dnt have respect for urselves, a lot of women just lay about, always doing nothing important with there life, men love challenges, not just challenges of men loitering around women but challenges that u have a vision, and plan for ur life.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chukzyy: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
[color=#990000]Well, house i luv the way we air our views on vital issue that sometimes looks negligible.
As per this issue i wil say that the whole thing lies on the fact that "human wants are insatiable, and the available scarce means (in dis case:babes) have alternative uses. So guys must make their choice.

It takes only the special grace of God for one man to remain with one woman and I think that's why marriage is officially and divinely instituted by God.

Thanx[/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Albato(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2008
The usual infatuation associated with "chasing" wanes after sometime. That is when you realise if you really love a person. True love endures after infatuation. One or two of my newly married friends have called me up after a few months to complain that too much is being required from them in terms of commitment, affection etc. No man like to loose the freedom associated with being "free". Same goes to ladies. Lets stop crucifying the men.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buckie: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2008
This is real ooo , guys too know that there can not be a lady whether gorgeous or not that wouldn't have been attached to a man but infidelity and luv of money will make most ladies loose their pride to guys chasing them. As a result of these, guys take an advantage of such ladies after chased by ignoring their calls and systematically diverting that interest to another lady. So therefore the problem is mostly from we ladies, in a nutshell it is pertinent for us to keep our pride and place value on ourselves. One luvvvvvvvvvvv,
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buckie: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2008
This is real ooo !  guys too know that there can not be a lady whether gorgeous or not that wouldn't have been attached to a man but infidelity and luv of money will make most ladies loose their pride to guys chasing them. As a result of these, guys take an advantage of such ladies after chased by ignoring their calls and systematically diverting that interest to another lady.  So therefore the problem is mostly from we ladies, in a nutshell it is pertinent for us to keep our pride and place value on ourselves.   One luvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by kuyu: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
wink ITS AFTA DEM<GUYZZZZZ> GET D APPLLEE DEN DEY LOSE INTEREST OR BETA IF THEY ARE DENIED OF ITTTTTTT.POTE!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by worldman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
is not the fort of those men or boys it is the fort of those girls that are very cheap.most of all girls that are having this same problems are those that are looking 4 hansom boy or those who have money. if the ugly ones come across this girls they will not even look at there face why the harmsome ones are game boys
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Zest001: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
My take on this, any guy/gal that calls and sends endless text msgs daily is one or all of the below:

1. Immature
2. Jobless/Not busy
3. Too desperate
4. Does not look before leaping
5. Does not know what he/she wants
6. Lacks self control
7. Infatuated

And therefore easily gets fed up with the whole show!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by jad0sky: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
Do you mean sfter they have had sex?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Enkrate(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
Wonder what kinda job some people do to have all the time to await text messages and even receive calls saying , I need you, I want you et al. Even the chase period is getting, unavailable, Some girls don't realise theres even not time for chasing,
[/quote]Its not a Cock and Cockerel world is it.[quote]

Its time to look yourselves in the eye and say what its gonna be, some one said no long thing abi?

Please will the matured ladies step up and save guys from the textocrazy.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by madejibo: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2008
the truth abt this matter is that guys dont really appreciating long girls dat give them tough time. girls believe wen they play hard to get they dont look cheap but on the contrary guys dont enjoy this shit. is like i come and beg u for say 1k and i know u can give me and u say no and i persist and after a while u decide to give after a while. i ll not appreciate it as much as if i just come and meet u and i say pls raise me and u just give me 1k without frontin. thats d way i see it. when u say no maintain no till the end and if u know u can say yes say yes straight dont post. so that is y we lose interest in relationships after long chase, it is like the quest is ova wat next? we are human and u babes just let us act like these. remember the 3rd law of motion for every action there is a reaction. kapish.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 09, 2008
madejibo:

the truth about this matter is that guys don't really appreciating long girls that give them tough time. girls believe when they play hard to get they don't look cheap but on the contrary guys don't enjoy this shit. is like i come and beg u for say 1k and i know u can give me and u say no and i persist and after a while u decide to give after a while. i ll not appreciate it as much as if i just come and meet u and i say please raise me and u just give me 1k without frontin. thats d way i see it. when u say no maintain no till the end and if u know u can say yes say yes straight don't post. so that is y we lose interest in relationships after long chase, it is like the quest is ova what next? we are human and u babes just let us act like these. remember the 3rd law of motion for every action there is a reaction. kapish.
ok, take a deep breath. .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by madejibo: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2008
the truth abt this matter is that guys dont really appreciate girls dat give them tough time.  girls believe wen they play hard to get they dont look cheap but on the contrary guys dont enjoy this shit. is like i come and beg u for say 1k and i know u can give me and u say no and i persist and after a while u decide to give after a while. i ll not appreciate it as much as if i just come and meet u and i say pls raise me and u just give me 1k without frontin. thats d way i see it. when u say no maintain no till the end and if u know u can say yes say yes straight dont post. so that is y we lose interest in relationships after long chase, it is like the quest is ova wat next? we are human and u babes just let us act like these. remember the 3rd law of motion for every action there is a reaction. kapish.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by madejibo: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2008
take a deep breath, y
dont u see sense in wat i wrote
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2008
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by christiely: 2:22am On Mar 09, 2008
Some Guys Are just Jerks
Hey everyone,hw y'all doin?just joined recently.some guys r just jerks.they chase u den lose interest not coz u didnt conribute 2 dey relationship.imma giv an example.i had dis guy in london,i didnt take tym 2 tell hym i liked hym,we became frends.wen he was chasin me,he used 2 call in d mornin 2 ask if i was alright,after sometym he stopped.i started callin hym,sumtyms he wudnt pik my cals in d name of beign busy,watever thing ur doin u shudnt be 2 busy 4 ur girl,girls watchout if a guy says he is too busy,know sumtyn isnt right.he started ignorin me wit tym,wen i finally got 2 talk 2 hym he's all sweetheart c'mon.i didnt push further,i was like maybe he was really busy.b4 vals day he stopped pikin my cals.i said 2 myself if dis guy doesnt call me on vals day we done,on vals day he didnt cal,DANG.i stil kept lovin hym,tried 2 find out wat his problem was.i md up my mind dat he was either a big loser not 2 tell me he didnt like me again or he was kinda demonic.later we made up nd he didnt bother 2 offer explainations just dat he his house is costin much 2 build,not like i ever asked hym 4 money nd i didnt put pressure on hym.He uses his house as an excuse like he's d first guy dat ever built one,dat's y i say some guys r just JERKS.guys ,am still curious 2 find out wat dis guy's problem was,not like i intimidate hym,u know guys run away 4rm girls dat intimidate dem.watcha'll think
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2008
lol Christiely you didnt say if u also lived in London or u're in Nigeria.
That shldnt matter much though, i think ur fella is tired of u. If a guy ignores u on Val's day then i tell u nothing for u AT ALL.

What's all the hullabaloo about men running from women who intimidate them? Maybe as teens that was possible but as an adult if u like a woman you'll go for her intimidating or not. Most women who hide under the banner of "intimidation" are just people with rude and unbearable attitudes . . . expect men to stay far away from such. If you have a great character and men see something in you they know they must have they will chase you to the end of the world.

About calling or not. Here's a fact u shld know . . . if u call a guy and he doesnt as much as acknowledge it . . . he doesnt respect u. Dont waste ur time with such.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by christiely: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2008
Some Guys Are just Jerks
                         Hey everyone,hw y'all doin?just joined recently.some guys r just jerks.they chase u den lose interest not coz u didnt conribute 2 dey relationship.imma giv an example.i had dis guy in london,i didnt take tym 2 tell hym i liked hym,we became frends.wen he was chasin me,he used 2 call in d mornin 2 ask if  i was alright,after sometym he stopped.i started callin hym,sumtyms he wudnt pik my cals in d name of beign busy,watever thing ur doin u shudnt be 2 busy 4 ur girl,girls watchout if a guy says he is too busy,know sumtyn isnt right.he started ignorin me wit tym,wen i finally got 2 talk 2 hym he's all sweetheart c'mon.i didnt push further,i was like maybe he was really busy.b4 vals day he stopped pikin my cals.i said 2 myself if dis guy doesnt call me on vals day we done,on vals day he didnt cal,DANG.i stil kept lovin hym,tried 2 find out wat his problem was.i md up my mind dat he was either a big loser not 2 tell me he didnt like me again or he was kinda demonic.later we made up nd he didnt bother 2 offer explainations just dat he his house is costin much 2 build,not like i  ever asked hym 4 money nd i didnt put pressure on hym.He uses his house as an excuse like he's d first guy dat ever built one,dat's y i say some guys r just JERKS.guys ,am still curious 2 find out wat dis guy's problem was,not like i intimidate hym,u know guys run away 4rm girls dat intimidate dem.watcha'll think
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by na2day2(m): 4:48am On Mar 09, 2008
girl, ur story doesnt make sense. for u to think ur boyfriend is demonic because he didnt call u, tells me u are a girl with too many issues; i did have dumped ur sorry ass myself. good Lord, i wonder how some girls think sef, gosh! angry angry angry angry

christiely:

Some Guys Are just Jerks
Hey everyone,hw y'all doin?just joined recently.some guys r just jerks.they chase u den lose interest not because u didnt conribute 2 dey relationship.I'm going to giv an example.i had this guy in london,i didnt take time 2 tell hym i liked hym,we became frends.when he was chasin me,he used 2 call in d mornin 2 ask if i was alright,after sometym he stopped.i started callin hym,sumtyms he wudnt pik my cals in d name of beign busy,watever thing your doin u shudnt be 2 busy 4 your girl,girls watchout if a guy says he is too busy,know sumtyn isnt right.he started ignorin me wit time,when i finally got 2 talk 2 hym he's all sweetheart c'mon.i didnt push further,i was like maybe he was really busy.before vals day he stopped pikin my cals.i said 2 myself if this guy doesnt call me on vals day we done,on vals day he didnt cal,DANG.i stil kept lovin hym,tried 2 find out what his problem was.i md up my mind that he was either a big loser not 2 tell me he didnt like me again or he was kind of demonic.later we made up nd he didnt bother 2 offer explainations just that he his house is costin much 2 build,not like i ever asked hym 4 money nd i didnt put pressure on hym.He uses his house as an excuse like he's d first guy that ever built one,that's y i say some guys r just JERKS.guys ,am still curious 2 find out what this guy's problem was,not like i intimidate hym,u know guys run away from girls that intimidate them.watcha'll think
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by TCUBE(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2008
A guy might lose interest in a relationship after a long pursue of a lady if he later discovers that the lady "aint all that",
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by websmillio(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2008
It's God's creation.
Do you see and active female at the age of 60?
But you can See an active male at the age of 70 too.
So the men know how to catch fish and eat it as soon as possible.
After eat some fish and leave the rest for another day, fish smells.
So catch a new fish.
Oh, I didn't want to hurt you, but it is as it is from the old days, before the mobile phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.