Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group (41945 Views)

The 3 Largest Ethnic Groups Are Hausa,igbo,kanuri / The Fourth Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / Odumchi: Yorubas Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Ngodigha1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
ijaw citizen: Mr Ngodigha aka gold digger, you simply dont learn to correct your ignorance. To prove to the world that you're truely ignorant, Asari toru & Akuku toru you mentioned above as the only ijaw lga in rivers state are actually owned by the kalabaris. Kalabari is a sub-clan of Ijaw just like the ngwas, mbaise, etche, ikwerre, ukwani are to the igbos. it is these clans that make up igbo as such there is no particular clan by name igbo. About the Ijaws, they is no particular clan by name IJAW, it is actually these clans- kalabari, okrika, nembe, Ibani, andonni, mein, sagbama, ogbia etc that make up ijaw. Grow up son, you've embarrassed the igbos too much already.
Yet the places you claim as Ijaw are not Ijaws. In Ahoada West, the group you called Ijaws are not Ijaws, they are Engenni. Engenni has never at anytime being Ijaws. Even at that there are more Ekpeyes (Igbo) than Engennis in Ahoada.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Dede1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
killayut:

This monkey is a bigger fool.. Opobo people left Bonny ( Okoloma ) when their leader Jaja had dispute with the Manila Pepple house over leadership . Jaja himself was the leader of the Opubo Ana pepple house. By the way Pepple means Perekule. The OPUBO ANA PEPPLE house led by JAJA moved to a new settlement and call it OPUBO AMA.. The Europeans spelt it OPOBO AMA or OPOBO town.

You are worse than a monkey which is irredeemably foolish. Also, you come across as a pathetic fool when a supposedly monkey teaches you the fundamental lesson of your ancestral history. For umpteenth time, Pepple is English, Manila is Tagolog and Perekule is a derivative of Akan or Fante language of people from Gold Coast. The so-called Ijo are the boat people or European Porters who came with the explorers to the coasts on the Bight of Biafra.

It is a display of crass idiocy by sons and daughters of irresponsible liars and distortion artists to dabble into issues beyond their acquired intellect. It was very common among the Boat People to assume the names or take nicknames after names of European ship Captains and mates.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ijawcitizen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abagworo:

@bolded. It is pathetic that you would believe there isn't anyone with knowledge of languages and ethnic composition of Rivers State. To start with there is officially no Ijaw in Rivers State as each of those riverine groups exist independently as Ibani, Okrika and Kalabari. If we can call them Ijaw then Rivers State becomes almost 70% Igbo as Ikwerre, Ogba, Ndoki, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche and Omuma are by far majority followed by Ogoni(+Eleme) before the Ijaw amalgamated group. That you could go as far as claiming Abua-Odual, Degema and Andoni that have not a single thing in common with Ijaw is very disappointing. None of them speaks anything related to Ijaw. Obolo people are more Akwaibom than Rivers in terms of language and culture. More of Efik corrupted mostly with Igbo and little Ijaw.

Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani can be considered Ijaw but no other group in Rivers can.

@topic, Nigeria's population is as fraudulent and inaccurate as the UN backing it. We do not know the population of Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik etc and we don't even know the true population of Nigeria so anyone can claim anything until we achieve accurate population census.
If you take a critical look at the andonnis, abua-odua, degema and obolo people, you will find out that they are at the extreme boundaries of Ijawland and as such they have lost their language to their neighbours across the ijaw border for reasons such as trade and intermarriage. But they havent lost their culture and history which shows that they are Ijaw people. i hope you're getting educated. It doesnt matter how you assess the Ijaw population in Rivers, we're still the majority and ur analysis wont change anything so you better come to terms with reality and stop feeling comfortable with ur delusions & the lies you're spreading here. get a life dude!
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
ALL THIS BICKERING BACK AND FORTH TO NO AVAIL! WHAT MAGIC DID THE IJAWS PERFORM TO NOW BECOME THE FOURTH LARGEST TRIBE?

BELOW IS A PIECE CULLED FROM A WRITE UP BY E.O.EKPOKE TITLED THE URHOBO NATIONALITY WRITTEN IN MARCH 2002 AND POSTED IN THE NIGER DELTA CONGRESS WEBSITE

"Towards the closing decade of the last century, there arose this false and erroneous belief that the Urhobo nationality is the fifth largest in Nigeria. First it was hummed until August, 1999, when the Urhobo National Assembly in a communique published in The Guardian, echoed it, and it became the authority for it. Reading Akiri's work closely reveals a veiled attempt to use the work of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in his book, Thoughts on Nigerian Constitution, (1966 : 24) as source for this claim. That is far from true. Attempt to classify ethnic nationalities in Nigeria by Chief Awolowo is contained at pages 99-100 of the book, wherein he said.

"As we have noted previously, the number of linguistic groups in Nigeria is not yet accurately known. The detailed analysis of the last census figures in this connection are still awaited. But cyclostyled reports of the census containing population figures for the various districts in the country are in circulation. It is from these that we have abstracted, roughly, the figures we use in respect of 10 linguistic groups as follows: Hausa 13,576,000, Yoruba 12,897,000, Ibo 7,772,000, Efik or Ibibio 3,180,000, Kanuri 2,762,000, Tiv 1,542,000, Ijaw 942,000, Edo 927,000, Nupe, 637,000, Urhobo 626,000.

This was based on the 1963 census.

Again, according to Professor C.M.B. Brann in The Guardian of September 9, 1998, "For according to the 1996 edition of Ethnologue, the following figures are cited with reference to Nigeria, in thousand which figures are followed by those of 1963 census of Nigeria in brackets: Yoruba 18, 850 (11,320), Hausa 18,525 (11,653), Igbo 17,000 (9,246), Fulbe 7,611 (4,784), Kanuri 3,700 (2,259), Ibibio 3,186 (2,006), Tiv 2,200 (1,394), Efik 2,000 (166), Ijaw 1,770 (1,089), Nupe 1,062 (656), Edo 1,000 (955), Ebira 1,000 (425), Igala 800 (582), Idoma 600 (486), Urhobo 546 (639)."

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ijawcitizen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dede1:

I guess idiocy knows no boundary. It is very funny to watch the sons and daughters of shameless denial artists make fool of themselves in public. Opu Obu is Igbo and sometime the compound of Mazi Opu Obu is referred as Ama Opu Obu which was later twisted to Opubo Ama by delusional name changers. I know that days are yet to come when Obigbo that has been changed to Oyigbo will become Ijo. What can be more idiotic than to insinuate that Jojo is Ijo. The word Jojo originates from Akwuette\Ndoki in Ukwa East LGA. I have also head about Ogan Ama, Amadi Ama and Okolo ama which were Ama Ogan, Ama Amadi and Ama Okolo. Remember the word Okolo is the same thing as Okoro in certain Igbo dialect.

In Opu Obu, the word Opu is uzo or okpo or okporo or door as in house or in some cases road as in community while Obu is Obi or Ulo or house.
WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH THIS PERSON, IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE OR WHAT. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THE NAME "MAZI OPU OBU" IN THE HISTORY OF IBANI PEOPLE? PLS CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF OBSESSION AND MADNESS BY ALL RAMIFICATIONS. I HEREBY CALL ON ALL NON IJAWS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD TO DISREGARD ALL PRO-IGBO PROPAGANDA AND LIES UPON THE IJAWS BEING SPREAD HERE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU YOU DO SO. I ALSO WANT TO CALL ON ALL WELL MEANING IGBOS TO CALL THIS GUY TO ORDER BY APPEAL TO HIM IN IGBO LANGUAGE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING HERE IS WRONG
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ChinenyeN(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
killayut: It is time to check this Igbo influx to Rivers state. They are crossing the Imo river to Ndoki and claiming land there as well. Very soon NDOKI land in Rivers state will have more people than the whole Imo state cos all the Abia Ngwa people are crossing to live there and claiming Ndoki.

killayut: LOL They are Ngwa claiming to be Ndoki. They do not even know the meaning of NDOKI trust me.

What are you even talking about? Please, do not attempt to speak on what you do not know.

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Dede1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
ijaw citizen: WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH THIS PERSON, IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE OR WHAT. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THE NAME "MAZI OPU OBU" IN THE HISTORY OF IBANI PEOPLE? PLS CALL YOURSELF TO ORDER NOW BECAUSE THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION OF OBSESSION AND MADNESS BY ALL RAMIFICATIONS. I HEREBY CALL ON ALL NON IJAWS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD TO DISREGARD ALL PRO-IGBO PROPAGANDA AND LIES UPON THE IJAWS BEING SPREAD HERE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU YOU DO SO. I ALSO WANT TO CALL ON ALL WELL MEANING IGBOS TO CALL THIS GUY TO ORDER BY APPEAL TO HIM IN IGBO LANGUAGE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING HERE IS WRONG

I hope your inherent madness has not influenced you to insinuate the distorted history of the area in discuss that was handed to you by flock of liars is authentic. If you remember how Brass people surfaced, you could be half way home to the moment of truth about the so-called Ijo.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
ijaw citizen: If you take a critical look at the andonnis, abua-odua, degema and obolo people, you will find out that they are at the extreme boundaries of Ijawland and as such they have lost their language to their neighbours across the ijaw border for reasons such as trade and intermarriage. But they havent lost their culture and history which shows that they are Ijaw people. i hope you're getting educated. It doesnt matter how you assess the Ijaw population in Rivers, we're still the majority and ur analysis wont change anything so you better come to terms with reality and stop feeling comfortable with ur delusions & the lies you're spreading here. get a life dude!

Abua/odual for one speak a very strange language which is neither related to Igbo nor Ijaw. So I wonder where the corruption came from. Degema on the other hand speak Edo related language while they have no boundary with any Edo speaking people. Don't you think that is enough evidence of Edo roots? Language is very important in determining an ethnic group even though its not the absolute factor. As for Andoni, I have one in my office at the moment. They believe they came from Cameroun and speak Obolo language.

As for Ogba, I am very much aware they have both Igbo and Ijaw roots which has been downplayed by politics. There culture says it all but the language is Igbo. Even Ikwerres have some Ijaw around Iwofe, Rumukalagbo, Ogbogoro and Emohua. Ndokis also have some Ijaw. Why can't you also agree Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani have Igbos?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Abagworo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ijoid is same as Igboid but not Ijaw and Igbo.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by ijawcitizen(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abagworo:

Abua/odual for one speak a very strange language which is neither related to Igbo nor Ijaw. So I wonder where the corruption came from. Degema on the other hand speak Edo related language while they have no boundary with any Edo speaking people. Don't you think that is enough evidence of Edo roots? Language is very important in determining an ethnic group even though its not the absolute factor. As for Andoni, I have one in my office at the moment. They believe they came from Cameroun and speak Obolo language.

As for Ogba, I am very much aware they have both Igbo and Ijaw roots which has been downplayed by politics. There culture says it all but the language is Igbo. Even Ikwerres have some Ijaw around Iwofe, Rumukalagbo, Ogbogoro and Emohua. Ndokis also have some Ijaw. Why can't you also agree Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani have Igbos?
Hello dreamer! 1. iwofe is a kalabari community 2. having an andonni person in ur office doesnt mean he knows all about the history of his people. Why not link him up with me lets have a chat besides i have one in my compound too who is proud to be ijaw 3. Even when it is very evident that the ndokis, ogba and some other non-ijaw communities are having ijaw ancestory, we Ijaws have never claimed/regarded them to be one of us. 4. degema people are just like the epie in yenagoa, they had edo visitors in their midst which they welcomed with open hands, it doesnt mean they are edo people. 5. best of all, they are all bonafide members of IJAW NATIONAL CONGRESS(INC) AND IJAW YOUTH COUNCIL (IYC) and if you have any objection against their membership, pls contact their office. SO STOP HATING, THEY LOVE THIER IJAW SWAGGER
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am curious as to why Igbos are the ones most aggrieved by this Ijaw declaration
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Abagworo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu: I am curious as to why Yibosr are the ones most aggrieved by this Ijaw declaration

I don't know the kind of tribal disease you guys are suffering from.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu: I am curious as to why Igbos are the ones most aggrieved by this Ijaw declaration

I guess one can also wonder why Yorubas are the most aggrieved and agitated by Goodluck Jonathan's presidency.
The most derogatory names given to GEJ has been by you for example.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
@All, please everyone should add his/her voice to the effort to include ethnicity in future census forms. That's all.

Thank you in advance. cool
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

I guess one can also wonder why Yorubas are the most aggrieved and agitated by Goodluck Jonathan's presidency.
The most derogatory names given to GEJ has been by you for example.

I have always been against anything PDP and check my posting records even when OBJ a Yoruba man was President

Yorubas were also the most vociferous against Yar Adua and the cabal to make Jonathan substantive president in 2009 when Jonathan himself claimed he spoke to Yar Adua.

Check most Yorubas opinion about PDP and everything that has got to do with it whether OBJ, Bode George, Akala etc on here.

So back to the question.

Why is it that Igbos are the ones concerned that Ijaws claim to be the 4th largest ethnic group? As Eze Igbo on NL you should be able to provide an answer
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2012
Abagworo: I don't know the kind of tribal disease you guys are suffering from.

Who are the you guys? na just me you dey call "You guys"?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I have always been against anything PDP and check my posting records even when OBJ a Yoruba man was President

Yorubas were also the most vociferous against Yar Adua and the cabal [/b]to make Jonathan substantive president in 2009 when Jonathan himself claimed he spoke to Yar Adua.

[b]Check most Yorubas opinion about PDP and everything that has got to do with it whether OBJ
, Bode George, Akala etc on here.

So back to the question.

Why is it that Igbos are the ones concerned that Ijaws claim to be the 4th largest ethnic group? As Eze Igbo on NL you should be able to provide an answer

Dishonesty runs in your blood like a stream! Kai.
Ok, let me ask you, tell us the name you gave to OBJ that equates RETARDEEN?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2012
@dayokanu,

Tell us the name you gave to Yar Adua that equates DRUNKEN FISHERMAN?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2012
@dayokanu,

Tell us the name you gave to OBJ that equates Jonathan?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Onlytruth: @dayokanu,

Tell us the name you gave to Yar Adua that equates DRUNKEN FISHERMAN?

Yar ADULL google the name

1 Like

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2012
I have many more names you Yoruba gave to Jonathan via Nairaland, but there is no need reeling them out.

I have since concluded that you nurture a special anger against Ndigbo because we have not wiped the Ijaw off the map in the East.
Your brother Dudu_negro alludes to that in all his posts.

Even some Ijaw elements have started to think like you, but I'm not worried about them because they will provoke Ndigbo one day, and it will be the day of judgement. Ndigbo are a deeply conscientious people. We can't hate for nothing, that is why people misunderstand us. The only people that understands the Igbo man's true abilities in conflict in Nigeria are the Hausa/Fulani; the people you all hide behind to insult Ndigbo. The rest of you are just irritants and noisemakers, and you NEVER play fair.

Continue to wonder why "Igbo" is this or that.

Ewu ofia. grin cheesy
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Yar Adua: Pastor Bakare, Falana, Charlie Boy Protest In Lagos
2010-01-21

Send
Printable version

The civil society and notable social crusaders not leaving out religious leaders today in Lagos, former capital city of Nigeria staged a peaceful rally to campaign against the continued absence of president Umaru Yar Adua from the nation some 60 days after without a proper handing over to vice president Goodluck Jonathan to act as president a situation which as generated a lot of heat in the country.

The group set out as early as possible from the open field beside Archbishop Vining Memorial Anglican Church, Ikeja GRA, Lagos end at the Lagos State governor's office where the protesters met with the governor of Lagos, Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN.

Notable among the people who took part in Save Nigeria Group (SNG) protest are; Pastor Tunde Bakare,Femi Falana, Charles Oputa a.k.a Charlie Boy, Abdurahman Ahmad, the Chief Missionary of the Ansarudeen Society of Nigeria,Yinka Odumakin among others.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2012
Those are Yoruba protesting against Yar Adua
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu: Yar Adua: Pastor Bakare, Falana, Charlie Boy Protest In Lagos
2010-01-21

Send
Printable version

The civil society and notable social crusaders not leaving out religious leaders today in Lagos, former capital city of Nigeria staged a peaceful rally to campaign against the continued absence of president Umaru Yar Adua from the nation some 60 days after without a proper handing over to vice president Goodluck Jonathan to act as president a situation which as generated a lot of heat in the country.

The group set out as early as possible from the open field beside Archbishop Vining Memorial Anglican Church, Ikeja GRA, Lagos end at the Lagos State governor's office where the protesters met with the governor of Lagos, Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN.

Notable among the people who took part in Save Nigeria Group (SNG) protest are; Pastor Tunde Bakare,Femi Falana, Charles Oputa a.k.a Charlie Boy, Abdurahman Ahmad, the Chief Missionary of the Ansarudeen Society of Nigeria,Yinka Odumakin among others.

Err, so what is that name you gave to Yar Adua that equates to GOATLUCK? hehehe! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2012
Yar Adua was called Yar A dull, Baba Go slow.

It was Gani, Falana, Tinubu etc who came out openly to attack OBJ despite him being Yoruba..

Fela and Idris Abdulkarim have used music to attack OBJ despite OBJ being Yorubas like them

When Okadigbo was attacking OBJ no one claimed it was a Igbo attack on Yoruba.

Now answer the question Why is it that Igbos are the ones concerned that Ijaws claim to be the 4th largest ethnic group? As Eze Igbo on NL you should be able to provide an answer

Think of an answer I wld be back in 5hrs
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu: Yar Adua was called Yar A dull, Baba Go slow.

It was Gani, Falana, Tinubu etc who came out openly to attack OBJ despite him being Yoruba..

Fela and Idris Abdulkarim have used music to attack OBJ despite OBJ being Yorubas like them

When Okadigbo was attacking OBJ no one claimed it was a Igbo attack on Yoruba.

Now answer the question Why is it that Igbos are the ones concerned that Ijaws claim to be the 4th largest ethnic group? As Eze Igbo on NL you should be able to provide an answer

Think of an answer I wld be back in 5hrs

Why do the Yoruba on this forum think that Jonathan is the dumbest president to ever lead Nigeria?
Why have you given him more dehumanizing names than any other Nigerian president?
Do you think we don't know that you never voted for him in 2011?
Why do you feel he is not fit to be president, but you happilly accept oil money derived from their territory?
Are the Ijaw too daft to enjoy the highest office in the land?

As for the contention here, IMHO only Igbos with time on their hands make comments here, and most of them are not even so venomous about their feelings.

As for virulent comments by some Ijaw folks here, honestly, one of these days, we Ndigbo will detach our political support from the Ijaw, and support the reversal of the onshore/offshore dichotomy in sharing oil revenues.
As long as we continue to have foolish Ijaw elements, it will happen. It is only a matter of time, because we cannot continue to support people who misunderstand our goodness for weakness. Then they will have your type to content with in Nigeria.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by NegroNtns(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Onlytruth: I have many more names you Yoruba gave to Jonathan via Nairaland, but there is no need reeling them out.

I have since concluded that you nurture a special anger against Ndigbo because we have not wiped the Ijaw off the map in the East.
Your brother Dudu_negro alludes to that in all his posts.

Even some Ijaw elements have started to think like you, but I'm not worried about them because they will provoke Ndigbo one day, and it will be the day of judgement. Ndigbo are a deeply conscientious people. We can't hate for nothing, that is why people misunderstand us. The only people that understands the Igbo man's true abilities in conflict in Nigeria is the Hausa/Fulani; the people you all hide behind to insult Ndigbo. The rest of you are just irritants and noisemakers, and you NEVER play fair.

Continue to wonder why "Igbo" is this or that.

Ewu ofia. grin cheesy

I was told by grapevine that you mentioned me in a post. I see what you said.

You and your fellow ibos are fools, youve lost your bearing on who you are in the context of national politics. Do you remember my thread named ARO META? If you forgot I did not......I abandoned my conclusion to save you face. Ijaw has toppled your hegemony in the East. You have abandoned home too damn long and a new demography is on the Eastern throne.......and theres nothing anyone can do about it. If igbo say they are 500 million, then so be it thats how much you are and if Ijaw claim they are 30 million then so be that also. Why are ibos having heart attack?
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by nduchucks: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2012
he
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2012
lol @ Dudu_negro grin
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Onlytruth(m): 2:59am On Sep 14, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I was told by grapevine that you mentioned me in a post. I see what you said.

You and your fellow ibos are fools, youve lost your bearing on who you are in the context of national politics. Do you remember my thread named ARO META? If you forgot I did not......I abandoned my conclusion to save you face. Ijaw has toppled your hegemony in the East. You have abandoned home too damn long and a new demography is on the Eastern throne.......and theres nothing anyone can do about it. If igbo say they are 500 million, then so be it thats how much you are and if Ijaw claim they are 30 million then so be that also. Why are ibos having heart attack?

Only a fool would make these loud and windy statements. Even the Jonathan admin has more Igbo than Ijaw. You fools never learn.
Just watch how the SE will tranform within the next three years and watch how we will support Jona again in 2015. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see, your problem is that you can only see in "hegemonies". You cannot see people as people, talkless of they being your equals, that is why a Jonathan presidency has given you more heart attack than anything else that has happened in recent Nigerian history. You call him all sorts of derogatory names, while Igbo see him as a human being -a Nigerian. cool

As 2015 approaches, just watch how Jona will work his a.s.s off trying to get Igbo support, else he is done. FACT. cool
By the time he completes his terms, he would have achieved for us more than YOUR OBJ achieved for you.
Now tell me, who is the fool? hehe

BTW Ndigbo are larger than Africa now. Broken Igbo is spoken in Asia, Europe, North/South America and Caribean now, thanks to Nollywood! cheesy cheesy
We are men of the East, and wise men ALWAYS come from the East! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by Johndoe100(m): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Why are ibos having heart attack?

This is the central question. For quite a while now the ibo people have used every opportunity to harass the Ijaw, misinform members as to things pertaining to Ijaw, who are the people of Rivers state etc. I had thought it was just them being their normal lousy selves, but it turns out that they seem to have an agenda. As with all such ibo agendas it will fail. Look at the nonsense they have been posting here. Ibo's always fail. We, the Ijaws and the people of Rivers state have thrown you barbarians out and there is no coming back.
Re: How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group by dayokanu(m): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2012
Onlytruth oya which of these ppl you be

I wld post pic later
Johndoe100:

This is the central question. For quite a while now the ibo people have used every opportunity to harass the Ijaw, misinform members as to things pertaining to Ijaw, who are the people of Rivers state etc. I had thought it was just them being their normal lousy selves, but it turns out that they seem to have an agenda. As with all such ibo agendas it will fail. Look at the nonsense they have been posting here. Ibo's always fail. We, the Ijaws and the people of Rivers state have thrown you barbarians out and there is no coming back.

Oya onlytruth come answer your papa name here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Currency Deal With China: Things To Know / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.