Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? (34230 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
ikogigodgi: ph 2 make sence...na Placess like enugu u go tak compear ph
Guy enugu is better than port Harcourt. I rather live in independence layout enugu than GRA ph
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ak47mann(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
some ideoeta will not eave anambra state alone shame on you cool
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrEverest(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
Danigmatic: Considering †ђξ infrastructural development portharcourt is far better,,if I may ask Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω many bridges re in oowerri?,,is there an airport in owerri?,,portharcourt is business Ãήϑ financially extravagant than oweeri?,,in terms of national shows portharcourt is a must venue,,even †ђξ inhabitants in portharcourt is more oriented than †ђξ owerries,,
Portharcourt beat dem jawe
have you been to Owerri? then you should know that Owerri has an international cargo airport called Sam Mbakwe airport
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
Machini: While going thru dis thread and seeing the OP's (Mr. Globe abi Mr. Local Champion) comments, I just started wondering why he started dis thread in d first place, since he already had his mind made up bout d answer to his silly question.
Ha! Another attention seeker. Who's the local champion? The humble Mr. Globe who trots the world or you that live in ikokwu mile 3 and think the world starts and ends there? I started the thread to educate illiterates like you on the trus nature of things and also see if you guys can bring up a constructive opposition which is not forthcoming. #okbye
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by studyineu: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
When it comes to sane and planned, O Town make sense pass PH, but when it comes to business side of it, I recommend PH cause owerri is not a business enabled area though depending on the business, is only government business that is up there unless you want to join the yahoo yahoo bizness in owerri. U knw students full there so na dem biz be dat
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
ak47mann: some ideoeta will not eave anambra state alone shame on you cool

It is the economic height of Anambra that is shocking the eddiots to there feet. The frustrated animal called ejuna ejine the b.a.st.a.rd from the gutters is here expressing his sorrowful condition in his life. cool

Like someone rightly said, that the fear of chino is the beginning of ejuna ejine grin well said

Am happy that am now the one controlling and determining how that clown reasons and behaves.

Nwanne kedu maka Europe?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Guy enugu is better than port Harcourt. I rather live in independence layout enugu than GRA ph

I think Owerri rocks better than Enugu. There is no night life in Enugu. I always feel disappointed each time I go for a function in Enugu. The houses there are older too. The clubs are not full and the people there seem poor. PH is the master of groove while Owerri is our relaxation spot. People groove in Owerri and pop Rose and crys like PH. There is also a tendency to see more flashy cars in Owerri than PH.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by bestview: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Abagworo:

I think Owerri rocks better than Enugu. There is no night life in Enugu. I always feel disappointed each time I go for a function in Enugu. The houses there are older too. The clubs are not full and the people there seem poor. PH is the master of groove while Owerri is our relaxation spot. People groove in Owerri and pop Rose and crys like PH. There is also a tendency to see more flashy cars in Owerri than PH.

You must be an eddiotic for saying that. PH has it all, owerre for all I know can boast of high level of commercial sex workers, even as am typing this some IMSU girls just stormed our location at relaxation spot @ Casablanca.

The flashy cars are not residents of owerre because there is no economic reason for such calibar of people to stay in small owerre, they just entered friday evening to lift cheap imo girls back same day back to my PH to share them to people around here. That is true ask your brothers here in PH they will confirm that imo state has the highest exportation of women harlot.a/s/s. I think the governor should be blamed for this deadly ill.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ebere1712: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
To all those dissing owere in this thread, shame on you. I've lived in most major cities in the south east of this goddamn country. There is no city as sane and organized like owere. Even business activities in owere are more organized and less chaotic than in other states in Nigeria. Lets wait till 2014 and then we can do another comparison people (with pictures). Just imagine imbeciles like bestview and chino dissing owere with their hungry and rabis infested mouths.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ak47mann(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
bestview:

You must be an eddiotic for saying that. PH has it all, owerre for all I know can boast of high level of commercial sex workers, even as am typing this some IMSU girls just stormed our location at relaxation spot @ Casablanca.

The flashy cars are not residents of owerre because there is no economic reason for such calibar of people to stay in small owerre, they just entered friday evening to lift cheap imo girls back same day back to my PH to share them to people around here. That is true ask your brothers here in PH they will confirm that imo state has the highest exportation woman. I think the governor should be blamed for this deadly ill.
u get bad mouth coolshows two can play the game
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
And the dumb frustrated clown is back to his cowardly antics. Didn't I tell you yesterday that your imbecilllic antics will never have a single effect on me? Well, since I equally enjoy having castrated creatures like you mangled, I will proceed to tear down each and every one of your pointless statements.

Freaking eddiot called ejine, your frustration has overtaken you to the extent that you are now calling me chino. There is nobody on NL that does not know that am from Omoku in Rivers state.

Of course it has been revealed to everyone here that you are fooling yourself, Chino. For one, I happen to know each and every one of your hopelessly sad monikers, not because I sought to know them, but because your unique brand of stupiidity always manages to shine through. So, while you begin to claim Rivers State like the well known inferior creature you are, all we just do is laugh at you. "Like, this guy really no get work o!" Switching between so many IDs thinking his fooling us, not knowing he's just making a big, sad, dumb butt of himself.

Your IDs include chy101, Ohanaeze1, Igbo.Amaka (the ID with which you use to claim Delta state like a classic deserted low-life), so it's nothing new.
You're right here spending your last shiishii (which you earned from slurping Obi's gangrenous anuus) on trying hard to sell you paymaster, not by showing us his phantom achievements, but by trying oh so damn hard to pull down others which are way above your league. Is it not a shame the so called professionals are fleeing the entire state in droves for Enugu, just for their own safety?

Is it not a shame that after boasting of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Adichie, P-Square, Mikel, Achebe and the rest, these people prefer living outside the entire state, refusing to even touch it with a 900 billion kilometre pole? During the weekends, you see ANAMBRA STATE OFFICIALS packing in droves to leave the state for ENUGU, WHERE THEY LIVE! Chei!

Ojukwu himself lived in Enugu; P-Square lives in Lagos; Achebe lives away from the country; EVEN Peter Obi's personally built house is in Enugu and not Anambra, and you're here throwing cheap empty boasts to people who are intellectually FAR ABOVE YOU. So I ask you again: Who the hell are you fooling? I dey laugh you. Truly!

Maybe this chino has really murdered you on NL, because you dream about this guy/girl every minute you spend on NL. The fear of chino is the beginning of wisdom for ejine lol. Yea I read where Onlytruth and Chino linched you on NL. grin

This is why I continue to stress that you are an intellectual pygmy without a single atom of grey matter.
I suggest you go back to that so called thread, crack your brain open, read the gentlemanly convo I had with Onlytruth and tell me if we ever had an altercation or quarrel. Or you think he's a frustrated dejected hooligan like you? grin

FOOOOOOOL! Onlytruth I NEVER fought. It was you (Chino) I was tearing to pieces with reckless abandon, cuz that's a starving bingo like you deserves. Onlytruth is my brother, and that's the way I seem. Period. So, kindly shut the phuck up and keep your idiiocy within your dead reputation.

And another thing. . . Speaking of lynched, I implore every Nairalander reading this thread to kindly visit this classic called "Welcome To Aba" - It features the miserable guinea pig Chino getting thoroughly roastef by FACE, Ezeagu and EzeUche!! A true classic!!! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/336779/welcome-aba/10#msg8661140
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by OneNaira6: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin @ what You people are arguing over.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
bestview:

The flashy cars are not residents of owerre because there is no economic reason for such calibar of people to stay in small owerre, they just entered friday evening to lift cheap imo girls back same day back to my PH to share them to people around here. That is true ask your brothers here in PH they will confirm that imo state has the highest exportation of women harlot.a/s/s. I think the governor should be blamed for this deadly ill.

LMFAO @chino11 = bestview.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by noiseless: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
Unfortunately the OP cannot make a part of a successsful delegate to any mission,he has a lot to learn atleast not to insult people when they didn't insult him first.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
^LMAOOOOOOOOO Ejine, I dont know why you worry about bestviewfromawka aka chino. The dude was finished at the awka thread like it was the day b4 Christ comes. He was grossly ashamed of himself, his employer peter obi and his awka. He has failed to tell us why 99% of ALL anambra govt officials live in enugu and come to work from there. I dont know about you but until he defends all those issues raised yesterday, apologize for playing on the sensibility of nairalanders with lies he is persona non grata
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Abagworo:

LMFAO @chino11 = bestview.

Abeg bros follow me laugh ooo! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The foool effectively exposed himself without even knowing it.
Talk about dumb. If this is the best sycophant Peter Obi can produce, then he really is a local dunce.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^LMAOOOOOOOOO Ejine, I dont know why you worry about bestviewfromawka aka chino. The dude was finished at the awka thread like it was the day b4 Christ comes. He was grossly ashamed of himself, his employer peter obi and his awka. He has failed to tell us why 99% of ALL anambra govt officials live in enugu and come to work from there. I dont know about you but until he defends all those issues raised yesterday, apologize for playing on the sensibility of nairalanders with lies he is persona non grata

LMAOO!! grin
Let him keep deceiving himself. But I tell you, even the Awka thread is nothing when compared to the "Welcome To Aba" thread. The brotha was THOROUGHLY humiliated by Ezeagu and FACE! What a classic!! grin grin grin
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
Abagworo:

True talk bro. I dont know why the people at enugu seem poor despite all the things they inherited. Owerri def rocks better than Enugu. Enugu is just a civil servant/govt officials residencial area. Remember all govt officials in Anambra too live in Enugu combines with their own govt officials so everything is straight up straight.
*off note* talking of cassablanca in ph, is there anywhere in Nigeria that can beat the magnitude of dirty prostituution that exists there?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
[b][/b]Ejuna Ejine, how many times will you be linched here on NL before you learn your lessons? Onlytruth murdered you, bestview murdered you, reachange murdered you and now the fear of chino is your beginning of wisdom. undecided

Everybody on NL knows that you spew falsehood about Anambra, as you are a clown and have nothing doing, wandering the streets cap in hand. If I may ask what is your headache with Anambra people, may we may help you out here.

For heaven's sake you sound like a frustrated person, am sorry but we can all help one another. Its really getting out of hand. Without anything you started posting pictures, that smacks of a negative fellow who does not know what to do with his time.

You fight from pillar to the post just fighting the ghosts. Calling everybody that challenges you chino, that means chino has overtaken your sense of reasoning and subconscious spirit. Its a battle you have to first wriggle yourself out of it.

FYI: Anambrans has since left enugu since the creation of Anambra state, and we have most Anambrans living either in Awka, Onitsha or Nnewi. Etiaba lived all the time at Nnewi. I have so many dossier on land acquisition by prominent Anambrans; the likes of Akunyili, Andy Uba, Ekwunife. Infact Ekwunife just moved into her house in Awka GRA last Nov. Peter Obi houses in Awka, Agulu and massive housing in Onitsha because he was born and brought up in that city.

As I write this piece Psquare acquired large chunk of land @ Awka GRA last about a year ago where they are building there mansion am not supposed to disclose this because its meant to be a private issue since I swore to the oath of secrecy. The fact is that of 6m Anambra origins, about 3-4m of them are all big names in all there fields, so all of them cannot stay in Anambra at the same time. Comparing it to other SE states that does not have 1/10 of the type of big names we have here in Anambra.

Am outie, goodnitee
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
LMAO!!!!! This is mortal combat. Bestview has just been busted as chino11. What a shame!!! Like master like servant. Dude cannot even stand with one name to the end. He went so emotional with the bestview name mistakenly repeating some of his ideas yesterday with chino11. LMAOOOO. This is crazy
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Yeske2(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
13volts: The only common features describing Owere is the abundance of Hotel. Jeez if that is the yardstick used to compare PHC and an Ashawo city then sorry for you guys. I ve not been to Owerri but I know PHC very well and I have to say PHC is really beautiful.
Never been to Owerri but you are trying to compare, na wah for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Yeske2(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ejiné:

Haaa! Chino, you are truly shameless, and this is why I maintain you are an illiterate. Hiding under multiple ID's eh?
And I see you're still hruting badly from yesterday's unanimous consensus about Awka being a below-par town.
Don't worry bro. . . Maybe in 649 years time, your city would eventually be able of dreaming to attain the levels of Owerri of 1952 wink grin grin grin grin

Here's Awka grin shocked

More images here: Anambra PhotoNews: The Propaganda, Healthcare, Education, Erosion & Environment http://247ureports.com/2011/10/appraising-anambra-govt-healthcare-education-erosion-environment/

Guy chill small abeg, that's not Awka but Nanka.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
Lol @chino are you serious? Peter Obi lives in Enugu. Its not a secret. The deputy all commissioner and senior civil servants all come to work from enugu. What can you boast about of awka? Is it good roads? Gardens? Planning?decency? Nightlife? Housing? Water? What? What? What can you boast of in awka? Or is it the 300 naira a night student hotels littered everywhere
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ejuna Ejine, how many times will you be linched here on NL before you learn your lessons? Onlytruth murdered you, bestview murdered you, reachange murdered you and now the fear of chino is your beginning of wisdom. undecided
Typical. The dying, limping Chino coward summoning is last breath to spew his final meaningless shiit and afterwards slumping from the merciless beatings he's received from fellow Igbos who don't give a phuck about his worthless soul. From Ezeagu, to FACE, to Areosapien, to Abagworo, to Bandit C, to Ejine, to EzeUche. . . The list is endless. grin
And as if this pathetic creature's life couldn't possibly be worse, even his Yoruba enemies like nolongTin take turns slapping him mercilessly, while his Igbo brothers laugh at him because they don't give a phuck about his miserable soul.

Now, to finally put you to shame, here's a full list of my convo with Onlytruth, FOOOL:

Onlytruth:
So, you would say that Peter Obi has done absolutely nothing in Anambra state?
That, my friend, is a bold faced lie, and I hate lies with a passion.
If I may ask,how do you know that the plans are not being followed?

Ejine
Oh for goodness sakes, come off it, Onlytruth! Let's stop lying to ourselves for once! Abi you think Anambra is not like my second home. I stand bold to tell you that NOTHING has been implemented based on that masterplan! As at January 3rd this year, Peter Obi was struggling with the company he assigned to check the monstrous Anambra-Enugu gully erosion, cuz adequate tasks had not been taken to properly fix the crisis. At the time, he started looking for alternatives like Zerock and other developers to fix it.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done about that UN masterplan.
Anambra, as it currently stands, isn't achieving as much as it ought to, given the number of successful people based there, and that's the part that enrages me the most. This man is clueless! I told you this same thing on January.
I can't wait for his tenure to round up already!

Onlytruth
Okay my brother, calm down first.
Would you at least admit that Peter Obi should not be fixing the Enugu-Onitsha expressway road, be it gully erosion, pothole or the lanes? That road is a FEDERAL road.
I heard that Peter Obi is battling with some of the things that is not state government responsibility and you just provided proof for one.
About the Master plan, are you saying that the government is ignoring it and allowing estates to spring up all over the place, or the roads contstructed anyhow?
I know I saw some new roads pictures sometime last year being passed around in the Anambra forum. Are you saying that those roads are not conforming to the masterplan?
I know that Peter Obi is not a flamboyant dude, but I sometimes struggle to believe that he is not doing anyithing.

You see? grin grin Simple and short. A simple decent conversation between two people, and you're making up empty lies like you make about other states. Is it not already established that you are a completely empty illiterate picked up from the slums to come spew lies on the internet? You have long sold your self off, and nobody takes you seriously anymore. Too baaad! grin

As I write this piece Psquare acquired large chunk of land @ Awka GRA last about a year ago where they are building there mansion am not supposed to disclose this because its meant to be a private issue since I swore to the oath of secrecy.

Spoken like a true government sycophant. Employed to tell lies. You're fooling no-one but yourself, my dear.

Here's a previous comment from Abagworo which should leave you rethinking about your history of bewildering stuupidity:

Abagworo: Chino11 just sold himself off and I dont think any reasonable fellow should further take his contributions seriously.Calling Aba which is actually the largest city in SE a semi-urban and calling Awka a city shows his level of ignorance.
https://www.nairaland.com/336779/welcome-aba/10#8661615
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Nebeuwa(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
I recently stayed in Owerri 2 months ago and I enjoyed it very much. The city was very calm, the people are nice and I love how the city has a lot of green spaces. That being said, I would not be able to compare Owerri from Port Harcourt, because I have never been to Port Harcourt. And I may be a little biased as well, because my family has a home in Owerri.

Here is one picture that I found, which represents the city that I like to call my home away from home.

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by nasty45(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
We have the world DUMBEST people on ds thread.MTCHEW
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Yeske2(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
. .but i thought the thread was about Owerri and Port Harcourt, how come Awka, Enugu, Aba etc had been flying around? Una case tire me sef.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Theblessed(f): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
[size=16pt]It's Port Harcourt, anytime!! More beautiful than Owerri, you can't compare! Also, it attracts International groups than Owerri would ever do besides, the black gold beehives are there to bring them all in so, how could anyone not see that! You can't compare, body!!![/size]
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
LMAO!!!!! This is mortal combat. Bestview has just been busted as chino11. What a shame!!! Like master like servant. Dude cannot even stand with one name to the end. He went so emotional with the bestview name mistakenly repeating some of his ideas yesterday with chino11. LMAOOOO. This is crazy

My broda, you neva see anything. You need to check out the one between Bandit C and Chino, where the Bandit virtually stripped and flogged him mercilessly. I swear, even Noob Saibot neva give those kind combos grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/826991/polo-park-enugus-first-mall/4
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Ejine(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2012
Yeske!:
. .but i thought the thread was about Owerri and Port Harcourt, how come Awka, Enugu, Aba etc had been flying around? Una case tire me sef.

My bros, you should ask the dumb idiiot Chino who started talking about Owerri and saying prostitution like it was the question he was asked.
Now wey de guy don receive thorough walloping una don come dey ask. Shoo?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by tombeh(m): 12:02am On Mar 17, 2012
is lagos a better place to start a new life?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrEverest(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2012
13volts: The only common features describing Owere is the abundance of Hotel. Jeez if that is the yardstick used to compare PHC and an Ashawo city then sorry for you guys. I ve not been to Owerri but I know PHC very well and I have to say PHC is really beautiful.
Will you shut your maggot infested mouth for once lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you said you have not stepped out of PH and yet you are condemning a beautiful city like Owerri is that not preposterous shocked shocked shocked[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.