Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (31155 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2012
ACM10: Ejine, are you willing to meet Chino @ Transcorp Hilton tomorrow? Yes or No

Honestly there is no harm meant. As a valuer and he is an 'architect' I so much believe that our meeting will be of so much good than bad. It may eventually mark a new begining for two strange people coming from NL.

I can no longer continue in his childish pool of ill atitude, because I already have a wife and a son which is the main reason I cannot descend that low. Latest am in Abuja (10.30 a.m) tomorrow, I'am earnestly keen on meeting ejine one on one for good reasons.

I will suggest neutral ground, the two hotels we are using for the conference is Transcorp and Nicon Luxury for(Friday-Sat session). Ejine if you are online, thursday Transcorp and then friday/sat Nicon, choose any of those locations and time. It will be my pleasure to meet you, because you are definitely good at what you do going by what I have seen here so far.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2012
This is hilarious! grin

chino11:
Honestly there is no harm meant. As a valuer and he is an 'architect' I so much believe that our meeting will be of so much good than bad. It may eventually mark a new begining for two strange people coming from NL.

I can no longer continue in his childish pool of ill atitude, because I already have a wife and a son which is the main reason I cannot descend that low. Latest am in Abuja (10.30 a.m) tomorrow, I'am earnestly keen on meeting ejine one on one for good reasons.

I will suggest neutral ground, the two hotels we are using for the conference is Transcorp and Nicon Luxury for(Friday-Sat session). Ejine if you are online, thursday Transcorp and then friday/sat Nicon, choose any of those locations and time. It will be my pleasure to meet you, because you are definitely good at what you do going by what I have seen here so far.

That's no surprise to me, because most insecure myopic characters like yours -- when a mirror is held up to them -- are known to backtrack and backpedal by bringing things totally unrelated to the issue, as a way of finally backing down from a confrontation they lost even before it began.

Chino, my dear, if you hadn't spent the last two years of your life on Nairaland, spewing baseless vitriol about "Enugu prostiitutes", "Imo prostiitutes", "Asaba prostiitutes", "Aba-Ngwa prostiitutes" and "Yoruba prostiitutes" like a deserted hobo without a playmate, then maybe I would've taken your self-remorseful bellows a little seriously.

But since you are well known as an overgrown irresponsible self-fellating drone completely deficient in basically all areas of intellect and common sense, I will funnel your laughably childish attempt at fence-mending down the sewer where it truly belongs.

In all, the only person I truly feel sorry for, though, is your so-called son. Cuz, boy oh boy, if only he knew what his irresponsible dad was up to in the internet, and exactly how ignorant and alone this father of his truly was? He'd curse the very day he was sired, with fire and might. grin

Oh, and as for your gayy proposal for a hook-up, meet-up, chat-up or whatever it is? Sorry to break your heart, but I'll pass.
I don't do internet meet-ups, as I don't take the internet seriously, let alone Nairaland.

Virtual reality to me, is just an alternate pseudo-life, which is not to be mixed with the real one. Even my character on the internet is completely different from the real-life one, and I absolutely love it that way.

SO, sorry bro. . . But I'm not looking for new friends grin cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2012
Baiting 101 cool grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
chino11: Hmmmmm. If you refuse to meet with me, I will track you down by all means necessary wherever you are. Architects, Estate Surveyors and co are like one small family, you cannot run forever.
Wait till I get into Abuja tomorrow morning.
cool

Whatever. Just hope you don't start stalking me and my firm members, or I'll report you to our gatemen.

Bye bye
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hmmmmm. Am sure you are over 30 and not married yet? You may as well stay in Abuja and continue to while away your time @ Maraba. From the way and manner you respond and present your full page essay shows more of a vacuum. You need jobs even as an architect you claim to be to keep away from NL at least for hours during the day just like me.

You need people whether from NL or whatever, this is a bitter pill you gat to take. When I said you are good at what you do, you don't know what was on my mind? I think you should first find out exactly what is it that do best instead of field of architecture.

Am a happily married man of 30, with my lovely wife and a son, am never bored. Its people like you that are still dating girls even at the age 30s are the real bored people and needs help.

Yes, you are right about the internet life, because each and every one of us may not be living this internet life out there. Y ou need to be engaged in jobs to lessen the amount of energy you pull into NL.

I have been busy since morning attending to issues that are churning out millions, while you are doing otherwise. You may not know me but by the time we meet you will understand that the chino you know is somebody you just have to know for good. Our meeting should be an eye opener to some issues. I can tell you that architects hardly feed in this harsh and competitive market as Abuja going by the dull economy but they do get some jobs, big jobs once in a wide while, more especially free-lance.

I know a quite of number of architectural firms in Abuja, so where do you belong? I have worked with Knight Frank in the PH regional office before I took up a job in Awka and subsequent opening of my firm.

Which gate?? grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wait, why you come edit your previous post naa? cheesy Are you ashamed of the less that average nonsense you typed? Don't worry, I'm going to make a meal out of this new one you've got down here, cuz I'm enjoying this view of your stupidity grin

Hmmmmm. Am sure you are over 30 and not married yet? You may as well stay in Abuja and continue to while away your time @ Maraba. From the way and manner you respond and present your full page essay shows more of a vacuum. You need jobs even as an architect you claim to be to keep away from NL at least for hours during the day just like me.

I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but you're not on my league. And I wonder why you're so bothered about the ease of my replies. But just to educate you on it, I'll oblige you this one:

You see, the nature of my job implores that I'm connected 24/7, either by my laptop, my blackberry or my iPhone. It enables me to receive files and documents sent to me by my colleagues outside the country, in the twinkle of an eye. They can finish their ArchiCAD simulations or PDF documents, and quickly send it to me via the internet.
Even the majority of my calls are internet calls via Skype video chats, as the bulk of people I work with aren't even within the shores of the country. And this explains why I can access NairaLand quicker than you ever can - I am 24-hour connected to the net, boy, and I don't need a cybercafe to come spill my thoughts like you do.

Even as I tear you to pieces right here on NL, I'm actually in the Silverbird Galleria with my friends, catching the new flick, "21 Jump Street" in the cinema, while still giving you the beating of a lifetime with my Blackberry grin. You see, I can blast you from anywhere I like with so much ease, while still going about my daily activities; so your ineffective talk about me "staying in Nairaland all day" only goes to further underscore your ignorance, I'm very sorry to break it to you.

You need people whether from NL or whatever, this is a bitter pill you gat to take. When I said you are good at what you do, you don't know what was on my mind? I think you should first find out exactly what is it that do best instead of field of architecture.

Sorry bros, but like I already said, I'm not looking for new friends.
And if I were looking for new friends, it wouldn't be on the internet, in a site like NairaLand.
And even it were to be on the internet, it sure wouldn't be with an overgrown drone who shamelessly uses dozens of worthless IDs to showcase his stupidiity and bigotry. Thanks for the offer, though wink

Am a happily married man of 30, with my lovely wife and a son, am never bored. Its people like you that are still dating girls even at the age 30s are the real bored people and needs help.

Unfortunately, you've misfired again, as I'm not even up to 26, even though my polished written and spoken English make me sound 30-45 (Yeah, all my friends as well as our CEO tell me that daiiiily! grin)
And even my current wife-to-be, na my clean, polished sweggz I carry net am hahhahahaha! grin

So I'll take your retaardedd statement as an unintended compliment grin.

Furthermore, trust me, by the time I even hit 25, I definitely won't be on NairaLand anymore, comparing notes with a shameless overgrown 30-year-old man with multiple IDs grin grin grin

Yes, you are right about the internet life, because each and every one of us may not be living this internet life out there. You need to be engaged in jobs to lessen the amount of energy you pull into NL.

I've exhausted this tired and ineffective jab already. Read my above posts regarding my internet access and unlimited mobility cool

I have been busy since morning attending to issues that are churning out millions, while you are doing otherwise. You may not know me but by the time we meet you will understand that the chino you know is somebody you just have to know for good. Our meeting should be an eye opener to some issues. I can tell you that architects hardly feed in this harsh and competitive market as Abuja, more especially free-lancing you are into.
I know a quite of number of architectural firms in Abuja, so where do you belong? I have worked with Knight Frank in the PH regional office before I took up a job in Awka and subsequent opening of my firm.
Which gate?? grin

Like I already said, boy, I'm not looking for new friends; and I'm not interested in divulging that information to you, as I'm not interested in your life, so please spare me the details.

Once again . . . I'll pass grin cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
^

LMAO.

Advanced and married people like use NL for fun making and intelligence gathering. cool If you are 25 that means you should exercise some courtesy for a senior colleague no matter what. grin

From all indication we are of two classes of people, you are still an under aged guarded child, an upcoming/would be architect, probably just left school (may or may not served yet) or doing your IT. While I'm a father, a resident valuer (Min. of works/housing) and a successful practicing estate surveyor/valuer. Either way we can be of use to each other.

That means I could still employ you to do your IT in my firm, since you are wasting away time in Maraba Abuja all in the name of being in FCT. Sincerely speaking I have two architects and an estate surveyor in my firm and I usually join them once I close from work around 5pm. They are always busy, because I usually pull out jobs from my ministry in form of consultancy.

I will keep you awake tonite until you agree to our meeting in your so called Abuja. My briefcase are up and ready for tomorrows trip, I hope to meet with you. Transcorp (Thursday) and Nicon Luxury (Fri/Sat).
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ektbear: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
lwkmd

you guys have turned this thread into something else cheesy
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
I dey laff oooh! See me see "by force friendship" oooh! grin grin grin LWKMD! Looks like I have a Stan now. Ekt-Bear, abi how you see am? grin grin
Make we carry on, cuz now I'm beginning to really enjoy this cheesy grin

chino11: ^
LMAO.
Advanced and married people like use NL for fun making and intelligence gathering. cool If you are 25 that means you should exercise some courtesy for a senior colleague no matter what. grin

Sorry boss, but advanced and seasoned professionals like me do not use NairaLand for internet gathering.
The site I visit to for serious business and intelligent interaction is http://www.Skyscrapercity.com. Full stop.

Skyscrapercity is a foreign website where I meet international as well as Nigerian architects like myself, who are in for serious business and expert intelligence. It's in that site I even met the NairaLand members, GARR3TH and paddy_lo for the very FIRST time, even before I discovered they were on NairaLand, too. cool

NairaLand, in all it's glory, is a haven for miserable bitter bigots like yourself, who just take pride in senseless chest-beating and childish ethnic diiick contests like "how many dualized roads does your dirty Yoruba state have?" and all the rest of that craaap. How shameful! And na dis leper dey hustle make me and am meet for Abuja? Say wetin happen?

From all indication we are of two classes of people, you are still an under aged guarded child, an upcoming/would be architect, probably just left school (may or may not served yet) or doing your IT. While I'm a father, a resident valuer (Min. of works/housing) and a successful practicing estate surveyor/valuer. Either way we can be of use to each other.
That means I could still employ you to do your IT in my firm, since you are wasting away time in Maraba Abuja all in the name of being in FCT. Sincerely speaking I have two architects and an estate surveyor in my firm and I usually join them once I close from work around 5pm. They are always busy, because I usually pull out jobs from my ministry in form of consultancy.

You get ahead of yourself too quickly, and that's why you make so many goofs, showing you off to be nothing more than an over-age man-child with severe comprehension difficulties.
But to blow off your pathetic assumptions as I usually do - I graduated waay back and did my NYSC at age 21. Just because you had so many carry-overs in your courses to the point you ended up graduating from the University with a walking stick, does not mean every other person was cursed with your dilemma.

So, your whole empty talk about IT and all that craap, only just exposes you as a bumbling doofus and nothing more grin

Right after my NYSC in Calabar, I was quickly called up to the architectural firm I work in today, and it was from there I've risen through the ranks and still going up. So, when you come here to talk about your deserted firm of just 3 starving omata boys, I laugh so hard.

And ummm. . . Didn't I already make it clear I'm not interested in your life stories? eLLe-Oh-eLLe!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Areosapien(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
Cherekwa, wait ooo, chino11 is now begging for friendship?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke nna mo!!! Onwekwara ihe mu agaghi ahu na this thread? Chei!!! grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Anyway, I'm off now, as this is now starting to look like a guy who just wants to be friends; and it wouldn't be fair slagging him off anymore, as it would make me look heartless and cruel.

But as a parting shot - Chino, if you're looking to get a job in my firm, just be sure to visit the Maitama amusement park, as that's my favorite hangout spot.

Be sure to dress in all-black when coming.

I'll see if I can get you a spot in the laundry section, aiight?

Bye bye now. See you in the amusement park. cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
Areosapien: Cherekwa, wait ooo, chino11 is now begging for friendship?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chineke nna mo!!! Onwekwara ihe mu agaghi ahu na this thread? Chei!!! grin grin grin

^^^Methinks Chino just wants to meet up to get his hands round Ejines neck and throttle him undecided. I could be wrong though.

You all should put a lid on this thread as it's ran its course.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Methinks Chino just wants to meet up to get his hands round Ejines neck and throttle him undecided. I could be wrong though.

grin grin LMAOOO! I know. Because he started something he couldn't finish, got slaughtered and tongue-tied on the internet, he's begging for a meet-up.

But even in the real-world, he'd still get thrashed by the time me and my goons are done with him grin cool

Alright, I'm off this thread for real this time.

It's really ran its course.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ejine, you are talking too much. I have given you my program and Itinery for the conference am attending tomorrow. I will be in Abuja till Sunday 3pm before I leave for east 4.30pm.

I want us to meet one on one so that we can put an end to all this bickering.

Here once again, infact if you fail to show up tomorrow @ Transcorp, am personally inviting you for a dinner party starting 7pm @ Nicon Luxury on friday. By the time we meet we will know btw you and me who is real and who is lying here. If you prefer Maitama, I can send you my email for private discussions.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Areosapien(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're telling me
there are even words that can be written to me that would make my blood vessels pop!
When I saw the carnage going on here yesterday, I decided I must go back and read this "war novel" (that's what I call this thread grin) from page 1 to the end.

Jesu mo! shocked shocked grin grin

but then to be honest, the thread don really old sha. undecided
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Areosapien(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
Here once again, infact if you fail to show up tomorrow @ Transcorp, am personally inviting you for a dinner party starting 7pm @ Nicon Luxury on friday. By the time we meet we will know btw you and me who is real and who is lying here. If you prefer Maitama, I can send you my email for private discussions.

hi chino. Hope you dont get offended and all, but isn't calling a fellow man to come meet you in your hotel room kinda g*a*y? undecided
as I read this thread man, it sounds really weird lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Areosapien:

hi chino. Hope you dont get offended and all, but isn't calling a fellow man to come meet you in your hotel room kinda g*a*y? undecided
as I read this thread man, it sounds really weird lipsrsealed

No no no, a thousand no. How could you think of something like that. I didn't mean we should meet in my hotel room. Am not even lodging in the same hotel where the conference is holding. But I suggested Trascorp and Nicon where the conference is taking place as a neutral ground, so that he will not be scared from showing up.

Its time for people on NL to start meeting for good, we need to arrange occasions where we as young Nigerians can meet and make our voice heard and not only screaming on pages of NL. We need to come out of NL genuinely and meet each other one on one.

Ejine should not be afraid of our meeting because I meant to harm. It will open up new vistas for us upcoming leaders of tomorrow to forge a common front in the scheme of things. He stays in Abuja and I have a conference going on in Abuja, so its a conincidence becos nothing could have taken me to Abuja at this time of the year except for the conference. He is equally a professional colleague. We both has fought on NL so we need to meet and laugh over all these and exchange pleasantries. It will mark the physical meeting of members of NL.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2012
OBI FLAGS OFF HOSPITAL, EROSION CONTROL PROJECTS IN ONITSHA
Ijeoma Nnodum, Awka
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anambra State governor, Mr. Peter Obi, yesterday flagged off the Nkisi Water Works erosion control project in Onitsha which has been seriously threatening the Greater Onitsha Water Scheme project.

Flagging off the project, Gov Obi advised the people of the state to be conscious of their environment and refrain from actions capable of worsening the already bad situation. He said such conscious efforts at erosion control were the surest way of checking environmental degradation and that no matter what the government did, it would not solve the problem as long as the people failed to get it right.

The governor recalled some of the projects he had executed in Onitsha such as the building of first and second phases of the Business Centre; strategic roads; construction of two mini-stadia; building of Onitsha North secretariat; rehabilitation of Onitsha General Hospital, the building of the Governor's Lodge, rebiulding of schools, among others.

He said that his government still had a lot to do in Onitsha and pledged his commitment to doing them. He said the on-going erosion work was a collaborative effort between the state and federal governments and thanked President Goodluck Jonathan for his commitment to the welfare of the south east.

Speaking earlier the state commissioner for environment, Dr. Mike Egbebuike, said that Anambra State had many active erosion sites and that on its own it was tackling many of such sites such as the ones at Adazi, Ebenebe, Amichi, Umuchu, Osumenyi, Utuh and New Tarzan.

The Nkisi project is part of the initial federal government grant of over N11b for the tackling of various erosion sites in the south east zone.

The commissioner appealed to the people to desist from acts that would encourage environmental degradation by indiscriminate disposal of refuse.

Earlier before the flag off, Gov Obi laid the foundation of a modern maternity ward at the Holy Rosary Hospital (Water Side) also in Onitsha and said it was his personal contribution to the growth and development of healthcare in the state. He called on other wealthy individuals to seek ways of contributing to the state’s well being.

In his speech the Catholic Arch-bishop of Onitsha, Most Rev Valerian Okeke, recalled the governor’s various interventions to the Church, noting that it was particularly important as the Church served the people.

He also recalled the government’s hand over of schools and hospitals to the mission and government’s disbursement of N6b and N3b to both for rehabilitation and assured that the Church would continue to work with the government for the overall good of the state.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2012
SCHOOL AND REFUSE DISPOSAL VEHICLES
Ijeoma Nnodum, Awka
Friday, March 16, 2012

The Anambra State Government will soon take delivery of school buses and refuse disposal trucks valued at over Four Hundered Million Naira from the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company based in Nnewi. Gov. Obi disclosed this yesterday while inspecting the vehicles at the factory site, Nnewi.

Obi, while being conducted round the factory by the Chief Executive Office, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, disclosed that the vehicles had been fully paid. He called on other Nigerian to encourage the growth of the factory by patronizing it.

The Governor, who expressed satisfaction that the company has become a success story, said that the government would order more vehicles, as well as give it other necessary support and encouragement.

Thanking the Governor, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, recalled his various encouragement and support to the company. He said that it was the governor who made it possible for the president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to commission the factory as well as various other supports that made him to encourage other investors to come and invest in the state.

Mr. Chukwuma explained that the company is working round the clock to widen the frontiers of operations that would include manufacturing of vehicle engines in the country.. cool cool cool cool BIG BGHOSAAA..............
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Dainfamous: 2:37am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^

i love these wink wink wink
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2012
Ejine, I have arrived in Abuja. Am heading to Transcorp Hilton now for conference registration. Where exactly are you now? I await your response on how we are going to meet. Tx
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Waiting for your response
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by chino11(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2012
Ejine,I will be living Abuja for Awka tomorrow (4.30pm). It will be my honor to invite you tonite (7pm) for a dinner party at Nicon Luxury Hotel being organized by my professional colleagues.

It will be another suitable ground for us to meet. I assure you that I will take care of the expenses for your coming and going back to your destination.

Let me know your position so that I will give you details of what I will be wearing tonite for easy identification or better still I will provide you with my email so that you can contact me with further details for private discussions. Tx
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by abagoro(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
This thread has been idle. Its time for us to list the prominent men from these States and compare. We already know that Umuahia is more developed than Awka and Aba is bigger and more industrialized than Onitsha and the entire Anambra State.

I've been reading where many people claim Anambra has produced more great people in Igboland so let us compare. To Start with both have produced President and vice Viz Azikiwe-Ironsi and Ekwueme-Ukiwe. Both have also produced Eastern region Premier. So Anambrians list your so-called great men let me list that of Abia.

NB Onitsha people are not Anambra people in ideology and life style. They are more like other Igbos as they believe in education and good life. I therefore subtract Zik and Ukpabi Asika to start with.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oboy3(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
And anambra dont believe in education and good life like other igbos also Onitsha are not Anambrains?,i almost forgot that they are imolites
Am out,st.upid thread
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ulonnaya21: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abia is far more organized than Anambra state.

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by oboy3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
ulonnaya21: Abia is far more organized than Anambra state.
nice roads,i just wish 2014 should come fast and peter Obi should vacate the seat
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
abagoro: This thread has been idle. Its time for us to list the prominent men from these States and compare. We already know that Umuahia is more developed than Awka and Aba is bigger and more industrialized than Onitsha and the entire Anambra State.

I've been reading where many people claim Anambra has produced more great people in Igboland so let us compare. To Start with both have produced President and vice Viz Azikiwe-Ironsi and Ekwueme-Ukiwe. Both have also produced Eastern region Premier. So Anambrians list your so-called great men let me list that of Abia.

NB Onitsha people are not Anambra people in ideology and life style. They are more like other Igbos as they believe in education and good life. I therefore subtract Zik and Ukpabi Asika to start with.

Fvck you ass/hole..Ebonyi is far more oganised than imo state.

Anambra is the beginning and end of Alaigbo. Awka is far far better organised with modern edifices and government presense than umahhia can only be compared to Ekwulobia or better still Nnewi.

Then in the case of Aba, it has no equals in Nigeria because it is the dirtiest and most disorganised town in west africa. Onitsha is the economic hub of SE/SS of Nigeria. Onitsha city is the fastest developing city in west africa.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/aug/02/national-02-08-2010-019.htm

Abia has not seen any govt presense nor any investor in the last 20yrs. In the case of Anambra, it is witnessing constant trooping of investors in the city of Onitsha. With multinational taking positions in the state and employing our people.

Lest I forget the biggest investment in imo state is p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/i/o/n, its truth but it pains grin grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ulonnaya21 why are deluding yourself.. grin grin grin grin

Ofcos there is nothing to compare with Anambra, because Anambra is light years ahead of your dirty ridden and state governed by non-entity. Abia is the least on the table in the SE. deal wit it
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EASTSIDAZ: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
This is Anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EASTSIDAZ: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
This is Anambra state..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Stop Being Heartless, Fix The Economy, Leave Business Owners Alone – Obi To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.