Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? (30288 Views)

Treasonable Corruption Vs Capitalist Corruption:lagos Vs Abia States. / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2012
Aba is really developed. It just needs some cosmetic surgery. Same with Onitsha.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: na wa oo . . . simple Primary school question . . . WHICH OF THE TWO STATES IS MORE ORGANIZED . . . simple ABC question kwa! undecided undecided undecided

The answer is Abia. Hope it's satisfactory, Kobojunkie?

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ujchief(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2012
On the words of Only_truth we stand- ignore this stupid thread for igbo haters, when they realise their primary aim has been defeated, they'll succumb to their stupidity!
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2012
Could someone close this thread, please?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2012
BTW, If you look at that map I posted, not a single federal road runs through Awka or Nnewi. I think there's heavy marginalization of the East.
But trust, even with all the marginalization, they're still the most successful people in the country. It ain't easy, my brothers cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EkoIle1: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2012
What's in these 2 villages called states to compare to anything?

These AGIPA clowns sabi make pesin laugh sha....

Suxs to be AGIPA for real
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2012
Oops. My bad. Oshogbo has no federal roads running through it either tongue
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2012
From google earth

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2012
Eko Ile: What's in these 2 villages called states to compare to anything?

These AGIPA clowns sabi make pesin laugh sha....

Suxs to be AGIPA for real

You mean like the Almajiri window-washers that have taken the historic city of Ibadan hostage? (not my words, Nchara's)
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Afam4eva(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Ejiné: Oops. My bad. Oshogbo has no federal roads running through it either tongue

Must osogbo or any other city have? At least they have a federal road in those states.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2012
Seriously mehn, I should stop taking tribalistic posters serious tongue
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by achi4u(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2012
anambra was devloped by indviduals without proper planing,yet remain the most vieable with great potential of becoming a best state in GOD's knows when,so what saying inessence is that the two states is good with cash but filty to my liking.

umuigbo,ka anyi hapunu iko - onu na ikpoasi birika umunne.marakwanu na steti SE ezubeghi ka nke ndi ozo.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Johnsinia(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2012
All igboland r well organise dan any region in Nig.dey r fertile n blessed there4,no nid 4 comparism.Hw shal we b singing our lands song in a strange land.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EkoIle1: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2012
Ejiné: Seriously mehn, I should stop taking tribalistic posters serious tongue

That means you shouldn't take your dumb a/s//ss self seriously based on the tribal nonsense you posted above.

Must you AGIPA clowns always sound re-tarded?
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Must osogbo or any other city have? At least they have a federal road in those states.

Onitsha does too, though. So I guess it ain't all bad wink

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

That means you shouldn't take your dumb a/s//ss self seriously based on the tribal nonsense you posted above.

Must you AGIPA clowns always sound re-tarded?

Tribal nonsense I posted above? grin
First question: Na me post the news?
Second question: Na me dey wash windows for Ibadan? grin

Bro, all I did was repeat what I read in some other thread, and you're already hyperventilating and throwing expletive recitations like a prepubescent child.
So, since you're truly hurt about the rising Almajiri situation in Ibadan, shouldn't you be out trying to help those unfortunate children have a future instead of obsessing over people who wouldn't give a damn if you just dropped down and died of asss-cancer tomorrow? hmmmmm? grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by EkoIle1: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2012
Ejiné:

Bro, all I did was repeat what I read in some other thread

Dumb i.diot....You quoted the rubbish because you relate and on top of that, your silly a///sss is admitting that you are a pathetic follow follow with no brain and thoughts of our own. You are quoting and peddling other people's dogshittt because you are nothing but dogshitt yourself..

What a re-tard.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2012
Johnsinia: All igboland r well organise dan any region in Nig.dey r fertile n blessed there4,no nid 4 comparism.Hw shal we b singing our lands song in a strange land.

That is nonsense. If you do not understand what it means for a town, state, to be organized ask. There you have a google map image to help get your mind thinking in the right direction, yet here you are making baseless claims.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb i.diot....You quoted the rubbish because you relate and on top of that, your silly a///sss is admitting that you are a pathetic follow follow with no brain and thoughts of our own. You are quoting and peddling other people's dogshittt because you are nothing but doghitt yourself..

What a re-tard.

WHoaa Sloooooww down, bro, because e be like say you don dey get heart attack over simple reality. Like I already insinuated before - Spitting ineffective and inconsequential childish insults will not help the shocking reality of the growing millions( shocked shocked shocked) of children walking around stark-nakedd and washing windows for peanuts in Ibadan! grin grin grin I wish it could.

So, I ask you again: What are you doing for those unfortunate children in Ibadan whose only crime was being raised by totally irresponsible parents!? grin grin

Answer that question and stop shivering with completely ineffective insults! grin cool
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2012
Ejiné:

The answer is Abia. Hope it's satisfactory, Kobojunkie?

Stop fuming in the mouth like a castrated monkey already. This is a very simple question . . . the tantrums are uncalled for, and you showing us how insecure does not help you any.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Abagworo(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2012
This kind of thread I believe should be encouraged so as to create healthy competitions amongst States with relatively equal resources. Next in line will be Kano vs Oyo followed by Delta vs Rivers and then Plateau vs Benue.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 8:49am On Mar 18, 2012
See google earth image of Onitsha
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2012
Onlytruth: I decided to comment on this thread early enough because I've seen that the Mods (in typical manner) have quickly rushed it to the front page.
They are smart enough to know where this would lead and how it would end, so they rushed it to the front page. Already some realy slow Igbo brothers have started making stoopid statements that will precipitate such outcome.

Let me just summarize by saying that it is really dumb and stoopid to start comparing any two states in Nigeria, and even more so in SE, especially if you are Igbo.
For all I know, the SE is the most institutionally marginalized geopolitical zone in Nigeria. As a result, some of our governors are busy doing federal government works like erosion control and patching federal roads for example. But, by far the biggest reason why I won't encourage any sane and wise Igbo person to comment on this thread is because Igbo say that "Onye atu gburu nna ya adighi eji mpi atu anu mmanya" -a person whose father was gored to death by a water bufallo, never drinks palm wine with a bufallo's horn. Disunity is our bane, and we must avoid anything that will tamper with our unity in any way.

It may be healthy for "normal" (read less marginalized) zones to play the game of show me your "dik", and do so safely. It is dangerous to play the game if nature (read Nigerian federal government) somehow cheated you, by "nature" in this case I mean the Nigerian system.
Abagworo has been shouting throughout this forum that Igbo are not one, and has hidden motives behind these types of threads. Commenting on it is only playing into his self hating hands.

There is an Anambra forum, where Anambra citizens go to hold their govenor to account, and it is strictly by email invitation. I don't know whether there is such forum for Abia citizens, but that is the appropriate forum to discuss these types of things. I personally do not think that Ndigbo have won all our outside battles, to feel leisurely free to indulge in local squables.

Onye obula jiri ire ya guo eze ya onu. undecided
[size=14pt]
IGNORE THIS THREAD!
[/size]

Here I stand! cool cool cool

you've said it all, sometimes i wonder why threads pertaining Ndi Igbo, her community and culture make a lot of wave one nairaland. If it is not Ojukwu, it is Biafra. Porhacourt vs Owerri, Anambra vs Abia, ABSU vs IMSU. What a hell, how many times has any one compared cities or states in other zones? These are anti Igbo's at work again and i doubt if the poster is Igbo. Ndi Igbo should learn to avoid any UNREASONABLE AND TRIBALISTIC THREAD against them only then will these tribalists redirect their steps.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop fuming in the mouth like a castrated monkey already. This is a very simple question . . . the tantrums are uncalled for, and you showing us how insecure does not help you any.

You are beyond dumb, my dear. You see how you pointlessly begin to attack people with childish insults, but when you get taken to the cleaners by a FAR intellectually superior poster, you begin running around the forum, screaming about being attacked.
I've seen posters like JayGetta, Spade and Aletheia silence you and put you in your place before, so you're worthless and insignificant to me.

You are the epitome of misguided ignorance, and that's why I laugh whenever I see you post the craap you're known to.

Read this thread, my dumb American illiterate friend. Obviously, you haven't learned much from those encounters grin Pity.

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/646183/300%2C000-infected-hiv-aids-akwa#8122571[/url]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2012
[size=20pt]
See google earth image of OnitshaThis is the google earth image of Onitsha

Is English language your 10th language?

Abeg, write in pigeon because your written English is poor. grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2012
[size=20pt]
That is nonsense. If you do not understand what it means for a town, state, to be organized ask. There you have a google map image to help get your mind thinking in the right direction, yet here you are making baseless claims.

Is English language your 10th language?

Abeg, write in pigeon because your written English is very poor.[/size]
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: See google earth image of Onitsha

There is no need to continue trying to educate those who are too blind to see . . . .
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by ortopazz(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2012
Mehn itz anambra atleast bin2 umuahia on my way bk 4rm gwags it was horrifik, terrible they cudnt cntrl trafik whch is the firzt basis of any organizd plaze, the kekes were jus doing 4mula1 inside d capital, my nxt port of cal was an l.g.a in akwa-ibum it was more organizd 2 b sincere.

As4 anambra, yea okija, God that plaiz iz one heck of a plaize, skary, and b4 u gt 2 it, u go swear, buh my pick wil b anambra, coz atleast it pass my least mark of 1opts, of a start buh am ashamd of this two states coz they cud av easily providd Nigeria itz very own dubai'
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Ejine(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2012
By the way, Kobo, here's the Spade one:
https://www.nairaland.com/604536/imo-indigenes-uk-adopt-acn/2#7745466

LMAO! I still laugh whenever I read that. You should learn to mind the type of people you speak to anyhow. . . Because you might just get owned grin
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2012
ortopazz: Mehn itz anambra atleast bin2 umuahia on my way bk 4rm gwags it was horrifik, terrible they cudnt cntrl trafik whch is the firzt basis of any organizd plaze, the kekes were jus doing 4mula1 inside d capital, my nxt port of cal was an l.g.a in akwa-ibum it was more organizd 2 b sincere.

As4 anambra, yea okija, God that plaiz iz one heck of a plaize, skary, and b4 u gt 2 it, u go swear, buh my pick wil b anambra, coz atleast it pass my least mark of 1opts, of a start buh am ashamd of this two states coz they cud av easily providd Nigeria itz very own dubai'

For the umpteenth time, organization of a city/state has nothing to do with the amount of refuse you see when you drive through the city/state.
Re: Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? by Kobojunkie: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2012
Here is the google earth image of Nnewi to show it is also not as organized as Aba seems to be. . .

Those of you who claim it is, where did your information come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mass Sack: Ngige Meets Senators Over Withdrawal Of Banks' License.Photos / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.